• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best friends ganged up on (F/F, MFF/F, MFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
The first segment of this story is true:

My college girlfriend, Brittany and I, in our first summer apart, would talk on the phone regularly. Brittany had dark, curly, long hair, and a beautiful, beautiful face. She came from an Italian family and her skin was olive. She was about 5'4" and had stunning feet - size 8 with very long toes. She was from the south and had a very slight southern accent.

One day we were on the phone when her best friend, Cassandra, was over. Cassandra was tall - 5'11" - with blond hair and blue eyes and very pretty. In the middle of our conversation, suddenly I hear Brittany start laughing her classic hearty, sexy laugh, "Ha ha haaa haa!! HAAA HA!!"

"What's going on over there....?" I asked, hopeful.

"Cassandra's tickling me because she thinks you'll like it," she said (she had told Cassandra about my tickling fetish). "HA HA!! HAA! HA HA STOP!!!"

**** the remaining portion of the story is fictional, with the exception of asterisked parts***

Cassandra got on the phone and said, "You should come on down here and see this in person....it's pretty fun...."

I was, in fact, planning a trip down there later in the summer* and now I couldn't wait.

A month later, I arrived in Britt's home town and we had a great first day together. The next day, Cassandra came over and I got to meet her for the first time. She was excited to meet me, and greeted me with a big bear hug which then extended into tickling me all over my ribs and stomach**. She looked at me with a killer look.

That evening, we were hanging out and talking and having some wine. Britt was barefoot, her soles stretched across the couch, with her legs on top of my lap. At one point, Cassandra moved over from her chair to the couch, and put Britt's soles right in her lap.

Cassandra had really long, painted red fingernails. She started running them up and down Britt's soles. "Hey!!" Britt exclaimed, giggling. "What do you think you're doing?" She went into her cute playful little routine that she often did when tickled, sounding a little exasperated, "Okay! Great! Thanks very much!! That's all, folks! That's it! Thank you!! Thanks for playing!! Alright, that'll be all now!" But Cassandra kept going and Britt went into her hearty laugh. "HAHAA!! HA HA HAA!!"

Cassandra looked it me and whispered, "Get her! Cmon, she's so ticklish, get 'er!" I didn't need much more encouragement than that before I started squeezing Britt's knee and upper thigh, two of her most ticklish spots. She threw her head back and started laughing harder. "OKAY guys!! Not two at once...not fairr...notttt FAAIIRR HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Britt's mom came into the room and said, "What's all the commotion?" Then she realized what was happening. "Ohhh!!! I see. Well I can't let an opportunity like this pass me by!" With that, she walked over and lifted Britt's arm in the air and started tickling her exposed, bare armpit.

Britt had a shocked looked on her face and started laughing even harder, and now squirming and thrashing around. She couldn't believe three people were tickling her. Eventually, her mom said, "Okay, let's let her catch her breath." We stopped, and Britt said, "I can't believe you guys!!! You're SO MEAN!!"

"You're SO ticklish," Cassandra said.

"You are too!!" Britt shot back.

"Cassandra, are you ticklish?" Britt's mom said, wickedly.

"Well..." Cassandra got nervous.

Britt's mom stood up and walked over and lifted Cassandra's size 10 foot off the ground, then slipped off her flip-flop. Her painted red toes sparkled in the light. Then she started tickling.

Cassandra screamed.

I quickly grabbed the other foot and started tickling as well. Cassandra started flailing and laughing hysterically - she was clearly much more ticklish than Brittany was.

Britt then jumped up and pounced on her best friend's stomach, tickling her like crazy. Cassandra let out a blood-curdling scream, "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" and yelled, "NO !! PLEASEE!!!!! sTOPP!!!!! TOOO OO MUCHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

it went on and on for a good five minutes until Cassandra said, "SSERRRIOUSLY - I have to pee!!! I'm gonna pee!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP!!" and we finally relented.

Needless to say, I was very charged up and the rest of the night was very interesting....

I'm still fairly new at fictional stories! Let me know what you thought, and what parts you liked the most, etc!

*I really did go, and **this actually happened.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back