• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ffffff/f

tklishkelly

One day at my friends house we were all together watching television. I had on a white sleeveless shirt, jeans, barefoot. My friends know how deathly ticklish i am and just love tickling me. So, my one friend starts lightly tickling my feet, so I pulled them away laughing and started to tickle her sides when the other 5 girls jump on top of me, pull my arms above my head and sit on mu ankles. I start pleading and begging them not to tickle me but it fell on deaf ears and they started tickling me all at once. One of them tickling my right armpit, one on my left, one on each foot, one tickling my sides and the other was tickling my knees. Now I am not a very strong girl, I'm only 5'5, 119lbs. so 6 on 1 is more then a mismatch. They tickled me for about 30-40 minutes. When they finally stopped my hair was a mess, I was curled in a ball just laughhing, trying to catch my breath. My friends were all laughing saying how fun it is to tickle me and that they should do it again REAL soon.

Well, I hoped you liked my first story. It is all true, and I have been tickled by them on many more occassions, so post and tell me what you think.

Tell ya what I think...I think I wish I had more friends like you when I was growing up! (or now even ;) )

Nice story. Please, feel free to share more.

~ toyou

Hi, Kelly -- I LOVED it!!! It was a sweet, charming story, and I too wish that I'd had more friends like you when I was growing up!

Love and laughter,

When do you plan on posting more? And are they gang tickling you in other stories too?

Thanks, Adam

Great first post and story, Kelly! You and your friends must have had a lot of fun with tickling. Please put up more tales like this one, thanks! :cool:

with friends like that, who needs enemies. try to post some stories of you tickling your friends as well, revenge is sweet indeed, keep up the good work.

ciao, jojo7377

holla, if ya here me

Tklishkelly - Super story! Would LOVE to hear more of your experiences with your friends!!

I'm jealous of your friends

Kelly dear, what were you all watching on TV? I guess it wasn't too interesting if your friend decided to tickle your feet instead. Aw, hell, what your friends did to you was better than anything on TV. You're from Texas, so maybe you were watching a Cowboys game. That can be pretty boring and make the evil mind wander over to Kelly's bare feet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back