• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by wife and mother-in law FF/M Part 1

genset101

TMF Poster
Many years ago, my mother in law was forced to live with us for a few weeks due to renovation on her house. We got along ok, and I admired her looks. She was about 45 then, about 5 foot 5 with nice pert boobs and a real nice ass. My wife was similar looking, dark haired but a bit heavier.

One night I heard wy wife Mary and her mom Stella arguing. I listened from the living room and heard it stemmed about which restuarant to eat in. Pretty innocent. I went to the kitchen for some water and came back to see things had escalated. The woman were wrestling around laughing and Stella told Mary she was going to pin her down and 'tickle her till she agreed to eat at the restuarant she wanted". Mary and I are both very ticklish and used it as a prelude to sex all the time. Stella had long hard nails and worked out in her gym. Mary told her that she 'would tickle her till she screamed" if Stella did not back off. I looked in and smiled as the woman squared off.

Not surprisingly, Stella had an early advantage which I knew would be permanent. Mary had rushed her but her mon somehow tripped her and pushed her to the ground. She quiclkly prressed her advantage and began using her nails to devastating effect on Mary's ribs. I figured Stella would tickle Mary into submission. The woman stopped when they saw me peering in. Mary said something to Stella and they immediately stopped. I realized I was in trouble.

I ran out of the room with both in full chase. I got to the stairs but Mary reached me and got me down with a beautiful tackle. Must have ben all the football I had subjected her to. She had me face down and skillfullly tickled ny sides and lower rib area. I was laughing and trying to push her off. She had me securely pinned with her weight and I had no leverage. I had completely forgotten about Stella. She immediately pulled off my socks and scraped those beautiful hard nails on the bottoms of my feet. I could not get my strength. . This was also highly embarrasing though I did have an erection. I realized was really enjoying it. Mary said, ' "we have to punish him and make him submit." They continued the tickle techniques and had me laughing uncontrollably for several minites. I was also very turned on.

Stella said " This is boring, lets tie him and take him upstairs. Then, we will make him agree to anything you want" They pulled me to my feet and Mary produced a belt. They tickled me until I agreed to let them tie my wrists. They each took one arm and marched me up the stairs. Stella said something about punishing me for 'years of remarks' and turning me over her knee." I found the thought of her spanking me real exciting. I tried to fight but they pushed me into our bedroom and onto the bed. The two woman laughingly pounced on me. They skillfully spread me each using one leg to keep my legs apart. They both tickled my sides and began teasing me about my erection. I admired how they had me spread and still could tickle me at their leisure. Stella said, "Your husband is real excited by us tickling him and pinning him down. "Mary said, "That erection will not go to waste. She smiled down at me and told me I was in for an interesting afternoon. She warned me if anyone found out that 'punishment would be swift and severe" End of part 1

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back