• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled BY Wife and Mother-in-law Part 2 FF/M Sexual

genset101

TMF Poster
At this point, I was trying to formulate a plan for escape but realized it was going to be tough. I also found the whole situation really exciting. Immediately, it would get dicier.
The two woman stood over me. They were not holding me for the moment. I decided to try and make a run for it, even though my hands were still tied. I sprang off the bed and tried to bolt for the door. It was as though they anticipated that. Stella just pushed me and I fell over Mary who was crouching down. It was the oldest trick in the book. Mary immediately pounced on me and tickled me. Her nails were not as long as Stella's but were very effective. She spidered tickled my sides and underarms. Stella moved to the closet and found some old ties and scarfs. Apparently, Mary had told her about our tie up and tickle games. While Mary kep me busy with her skilled rib and stomach tickling Stella skillfully tied my legs to some supports I used for excercise. Then, Mary stopped her tickling and cane behind me. She untied ny hands which were tied together and tied them over my head to the bottom of the bed. I was shocked how easily they were able to secure me.

At this point I was in shorts and a tea shirt. My two sexy tormentors laughingly slid down my shorts. I said without much conviction that I wanted them to stop. Mary said, "No chance, you've been begging for this and now you are going to get it. If you scream and carry on we will gag you". Stella interjected, "I still may spank you as well. Don't be embarrased. I spanked Mary and your sister in law Andrea. and believe me, they both enjoyed it a lot If you know what I mean". I quickly enjoyed the image of my wife, and her brothers wife being spanked by Stella. But I had other immediate problems. Mary somehow pulled my teashirt over my head. So there it was. I was basically tied spread eagled by my wife and her mother.

Mary began tickling my nipples with her fingers softly and teasingly stroking and pinching them. She knew that made me very excited. Stella began using her nails on my soles . It was one of the most erotic things ever done to me. I had been tickled there before but never as skillfully as this. Mary began blowing kisses on my stomach. I was hard and ready and told Mary I wanted to enter her. She laughed and said maybe later. i struggled against the ties but it ws useless. The two woman stopped, giving me a rest. Truthfully, it was a very erotic experience but I was really ready for sex. They wanted to torment me more. .

Stella then told me one game of tic tac toe would be played on the bottoms of my feet. She said if I won, Mary would have sex with me immeditely. But if I lost or it was a draw. the tickling would continue "for a period of time determined by them" I was bad at tic tac toe for some reason and the best I could get was a draw even if i went first. I said, I should get first chance because I needed to win the most and would suffer more if I lost. They agreed, I tried the corners gambit by putting x's on each side. Each move was excruciating because Stella was using a sharp pen to make the moves. It was hard to concentrate. The game was a draw and I
asked for a second chance. Stella said sure and Mary laughed and left the room briefly. She came back with a wet wash cloth. I pleaded but she scrubbed my feet clean with it. The sensations were incredible.

Mary said "One more chance, but we go first. you have to win or we tickle you till you are out of your mind". This game was not even good. They won easily. Mary triumphantly drew the line across my foot when they won. Stella said, "we have to clean his feet" and agan Mary scrubbed them with a wash cloth and warm water. I was horny and also going out my mind from the tickling. Mary began drawing circles on the bottoms of my feet. Stella came behind me and reached for my underarms . Her long nails were an incredible weapon. I wanted to have sex with the both of them. I pleaded for a rest but they continued for a few minutes. My erect penis was throbbing. Stella said it was time. She told me she would allow me relief. I screamed for her to climb on top of me. She said she wanted to do it slowly and make it memorable. Mary laughed and said to just enjoy it. Stella began slowly rubbing me and pulling gently at my helpless penis. I screamed "Faster, please." She laughed and slowed up. I could not believe how skilled this woman was in teasing and tormenting me. She slowly continued alternately tickling and gently pulling at my hard penis. . She said, "you have been a wonderful sport' . Mary, take him"

Mary began undressing slowly. I was fixated on her on her and could not stop looking at her naked body. After all the teasing, I never wanted her more. She climbed on top of me and and teasingly put her lovely breast inches from my face. I was totally helpless. Mary was about to let me enter her. As I did, she teasingly whispered in my ear, 'If you come too quickly, we will tickle you again for hours. Try not to cum, because after you orgasm the tickling sensations are worse." Boy, , was she ever right. . (part 3 to come)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back