• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotist Part one F/f tickling

i64ever

TMF Regular
"Please tell us Vicki," Amanda asked me in that high pitched voice of hers,” Please
tell us what the hypnotist said to you!"
"I'm sorry Amanda," I answer, "I don't remember anything that happened. The
whole things one big blur."
"Oh, come on Vicki," Janet says, "She had you on stage for the entire show and
just kept whispering to you. What did she say?"
"I'm sorry girls, I just don't know!" I can tell my friends still don't believe me, but
they let the subject drop for the moment. It's the truth though. One moment the Great
Roxanne, Master Hypnotist is calling me up to the stage, and the next thing I remember is
walking out of the theater with my friends.
At first, I was sure the Great Roxanne had made me do something embarrassing,
like pretending to be a chicken or something, but my friends assured me that nothing like
that had happened. Roxanne had made the other nine volunteers make total fools of
themselves, but not me. All she did was whisper in my ear while the nine others
entertained the crowd with their foolish antics. I wonder why?
Finally the five of us make our way to the bar. We wait patiently in line, my friends
talking about how wonderful the Great Roxanne's show had been How she had made one
person believe he was naked, and how another had to count to 10 without using the
number 6. She’d even had one person thinking he was a polish sausage! I wish I could
remember any of it! It sounded like a lot of fun.
One by one, my friends make it to the head of the line, show their ID to the
bouncer and enter the club. That's the problem with just turning 21, people still made you
show your ID for everything. Finally, all of my friends are in the bar, and the bouncer
turns to me. I'm just about to take my wallet out of my purse, when this strange, detached
feeling comes over me. Without a word, I turn around and walk away down the street.
Part of me is screaming. Why didn't I go into the bar! These streets are really not
that safe for a single, young woman by herself. What am I doing!? The part of me that's
screaming, however, doesn't seem to be in charge at the moment. The rest of me is calm
and relaxed, as if this is just the most natural thing in the world.
The bar my friends went into is dark and smoky. It will take them a few minutes
to realize that I'm not right behind them or in the restroom or something. Then they'll be
frantic and come looking for me. If my friends can’t find me, they’ll become sick with
worry and call the cops or something. The odd thing is, that doesn't bother me either.
I walk for 2 or 3 blocks when an old green pinto pulls up next to me. One of the
rear doors open. To my surprise, I get in as if it was my mom's car or something. The
driver of the car wearing some kind of chauffeurs uniform. He doesn't turn or speak a
word. I close the door and the car drives off.
That one part of my brain is almost hysterical now. Getting in a strange car with a
strange man in this neighborhood is virtual suicide. Who is he, and where is he taking
me?! I still can't even bring myself to speak never the less open the car door and hop out.
I just sit back and look out the window. The car drives on.
We get on the freeway and leave downtown. About half an hour later, we pull off
in a nice suburban neighborhood. The driver turns down a street and stops before a rather
large house I had never seen before. I get out, and give him a dollar as if he were some
kind of taxi driver or something and start walking towards the house. But not the front
door. I go up to an unmarked side door and ring the buzzer three times, one short two
long.
At this point it doesn't even feel like its me doing these things. It's like I'm
watching an actress in a movie do them, all the while trying to guess what she's up to. It
can’t be me, it just can’t!
The door opens, and I enter a nice, cozy family room. There's a couch and a
couple of easy chairs. On a table sits a bottle of wine, two glasses and a tray of cheese and
crackers. In the center of the room is the Great Roxanne. Her fiery red hair is still in the
same style she wore during the show, but she's changed form the sparkling, flashy dress to
simple jeans and a blouse. She smiles warmly when she sees me.
"I'm here Master," my voice says, though it sounds hollow in my own ears. Why
would I say that!?
As soon as these words have left my mouth, control seems to return to my body.
The full terror of the last ten minutes slams in to me and my knees grow weak. “What
happened," I gasp, "Why...why am I here?" I can't catch my breath. In a second I'll be
lying on the floor.
"Freeze," Roxanne says in a soft but firm voice. Instantly my muscles lock, and I'm
standing perfectly straight, like I'm in the army or something.
"Remove your blouse and bra," Roxanne commands. I'm about to laugh in the
Great Roxanne's face and turn and walk out the door when I notice to my horror that my
hands are actually doing as she has commanded. Soon my blouse and bra are lying in a
pile on the floor.
I'm a very shy person, so naturally I find being topless in front of some stranger
very embarrassing, even if it is another woman. I blush bright red, cover my breasts with
my arms and look for someplace to hide.
"Tee" Roxanne says simply. Before I even know what she means, my arms
uncover my breasts and move away from my body until I look like a giant letter T. I try
with all my strength to lower them, but it feels like my arms are made of lead! I want to
demand to know what’s happening, but my mouth refuses to open!
Roxanne moves towards my and begins running her fingers through my long,
blonde hair. "What's happening, little Vicki," she says, answering my unspoken question,
"Is that you are hypnotized. During my show tonight, while you were on stage, I put all
kinds of suggestions into your subconscious. Your body will obey those suggestions. Your
body will obey me. Your mind has been...removed from the chain of command. Do you
have any questions?”
Before I even try, I know my mouth will open now. My neck seems the only other
muscle I can control, which is good because at 6' tall, Roxanne is at least a head taller than
I am, so I have to tilt my head way up to look her in the eyes.
"This is impossible!" I scream, Finally aloud to show some of the fear that has been
welling up inside me. "You're just ... just..."
"A minor entertainer? A dime store quality magician?" Roxanne finishes my
thoughts once again. "You're wrong little Vicki. Hypnotism is much more powerful than
the average person suspects. It can do much more than just get a few laughs from a
drunken audience. Tonight, You are about to see just how powerful it really is."
With that, Roxanne begins running her long red fingernails over my bare belly. The
tickling sensation is unbelievable! With no warning, I can't even try to smother the feeling.
I burst out laughing.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha no ha no ha no please no ha ha ha ha why ha ha ha why are you
no ha ha why are you ha ha tickling ha ha meeeeeeeeee!" I try desperately to lower one of
my arms, or even take a step away from her, but it’s no good. My own body won't obey
me.
"Stop ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha," I beg and beg. Roxanne doesn’t
answer me. She just smiles and keeps flicking her nails over my soft belly, scratching so
lightly. She’s driving me out of my mind!
"No Rox ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha AHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAA" She puts a finger tip right in my belly button, and I just go hysterical.
Tears pour out of my eyes and I just scream and scream.
Finally, Roxanne stops. "Poor poor baby," Roxanne strokes my cheek and kisses
me on the forehead, as I struggle to catch my breath. She kisses my neck, and a low moan
escapes my lips. My neck has always been sensitive .She kisses my throat once more, then
wipes away the tears from my face.
"You sounded so hoarse! Poor poor baby! This time, we'll have to make sure you
don't scream so loud. SHHHHHHHHH!!"
When she shhhh's me, It's like some part of my throat closes. I can still breathe, but
when I open my mouth to speak, nothing come out. Then Roxanne starts tickling me
again!!
She only uses one nail from each hand, but this time she flicks them in the gentle,
soft hollow under each arm. The sensation is like an electric shock shooting through my
body. I can feel the laughter building up in my stomach, but it can't come out my throat! I
just stand their, grinning like an idiot, totally red faced, as Roxanne keeps swirling those
two little fingernails in my underarms. It's horrible! Not being able to laugh makes the
tickling twice as bad. All I can do is shake my head NO over and over. I feel like I'm going
to burst!
"Poor little Vicki," Roxanne whispers in my ear, "Poor little, helpless Vicki. Does
that tickle? Hhm? Does it tickle poor little Vicki when mommy does this?" She's swirling
her nails slower now, dragging out the sensation. It feels like it take the fingernail an hour
to cross every inch of my delicate skin.
"I'm sure it doesn't tickle little Vicki too much, or she'd beg her mommy to stop,
wouldn't you, poor little Vicki! "My eyes now have a wild, crazed look to them. I can't
even see anymore as tears have started to form. I know Roxanne keeps talking, but the
tickling has driven me so far out of my mind, I can't hear what she's saying. My entire
universe has been reduced to the slow swirling of a fingernail in each of my armpits.
Now she’s doing figure 8’s in my armpits! Her sharp, sharp nails curve along the
outside of my underarm, then swoop through its very center before going back outside.
It’s torture! I can’t...I CAN’T!!!
Then, when I can bear no more, she stops. "O.K.", is all Roxanne has to say, and
suddenly total control of my body comes back. My muscles are so exhausted from my
tickling ordeal that I immediately slump to the floor, like a doll no longer being played
with.
Roxanne comes over to me and caresses my breast. "We are going to have some
fun, you and I, my little pet. It's a rare mind that is so totally susceptible to hypnosis as
yours is. Don't believe the rumors. Anyone can be hypnotized, whether they want to or
not. A good hypnotist could rule the world. But you, sweet Vicki..." She roles my nipple
and I moan deeply. “You could be totally controlled by almost anyone."
Somehow I summon up the energy to slap Roxanne’s hand away. “I won’t be
controlled, not by you or anybody! I’m not your pet.”
“Temper, temper little pet. If you anger your master, she might decide to punish
you tonight,” Roxanne cups my breast and looks me straight in the eye, “So far, I’ve just
been playing with you. You don’t want to see me angry, do you?”
I shake my head no, suddenly afraid. There is a look of hard steel in Roxanne’s
eyes, and at that moment I believed she could easily follow up on her threat.
“Why me?” I ask, “Why did you kidnap me?”
“Just as I have said, little Vicki,” Roxanne moves her hand from my breast to
caressing my cheek, “Your mind is extremely easy to hypnotize. I can keep you under my
power easily. Also, do you remember the question I asked you on stage?”
It comes rushing back to me suddenly. I’m sitting in that uncomfortable chair on
stage back in the theater. In front of me, some woman is clucking like a chicken, running
in circles. Roxanne, in her glittering costume leans over and whispers in my ear the
question.
“Are you ticklish?”
Forced to tell the truth, I had replied “Extremely.”
“That’s right,” Roxanne was saying, “Mommy likes her pets ticklish. And you
might just be the most ticklish pet I’ve had yet.”
She stands up and walks to the door. "You are not open this door or put your
clothes back on," Roxanne said. The simple statement strikes my hypnotized brain like a
lead pipe, and I know that there is no way I could do either of those things.
"Good night, Vicki. Pleasant dreams." Roxanne turns out the lights and closes the
door behind her.
As I lie there, muscles still hurting, I realized how appropriate it was that Roxanne
had called herself ‘Mommy’. A three or four year old could never hope to resist their
mother. The adult female was just to strong for their tiny muscles. In the same way, I
could never hope to resist Roxanne. Her hypnotism was just to strong to my tiny mind to
resist.
I still had questions. Would Roxanne keep her pet for long, or was she the type of
owner who grew bored of a new plaything quickly? Would I ever see my home or friends
again? What would Roxanne do with me tomorrow?
With that, I fell asleep on the floor, not even trying to move to the couch. I just
didn't have the strength. Maybe I could at least dream of freedom.

The End Part One

i'm bumping this story up plus part two because its great a must read.

isabeau

I love this story so so so SO much. I have read it over and over again. Now I must read the rest of your work. thanks for writing it!!!!!!

damn fine tale. Just missing a little stocking foot tickling.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back