• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Professor and the Hippies (part 4 FFF/F)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Professor and the Hippies (part 4)

by
Nick & JT

Alan let himself in the house, holding a brown paper bag. But before joining the ladies downstairs, he made a pit stop in the kitchen first. Opening the fridge, he grabbed a bottle of Yoo-hoo. Then he pulled out his pack of American Spirit cigarettes and took one out. Lighting it with his male symbol decorated zippo, he took a long drag and exhaled. Grinning to himself, he made a bee line for the basement, eager to give the good Dr. Kensington the trip of her life.

Walking down the steps, he could hear the captive conservative professor's laughter all the way as he got to the bottom of the stairs. Much to Alan's surprise and delight, Barbara was wearing less clothes than she had when he had helped bind her like a pinata. In fact, aside from the brown pants hugging around her ankles, she was only clad in a pair of panties. The cheetah design intrigued him as it had the girls, as Alan was a animal lover at heart and appreciated those who wore animal decorated undergarments. The girls stopped tickling her when they noticed Alan's return, and Barbara was relieved for another break. Unaware that it was Alan, until she heard him speak.

Alan: Holy ThunderCats, Batman, someone stole Cheetara's underwear.

Violet: I know, right! All I could think of when Ivy yanked them down was THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Farran: I love Snarf, so cute and adorable. I got a stuffed Snarf upstairs next to my stuffed Gizmo, fucking love the 80s!

Ivy: Okay, enough 80s chit chat, did you bring the special treats I requested.

Alan nodded and handed Ivy the brown paper bag in his hand. Ivy gave a smile when she looked inside. Five brown mushrooms in a clear plastic bag, she almost drooled at the sight of them. Farran and Violet could've cared less about Alan's delivery, they were too busy groping the half naked Barbara. Farran had taken the joint Ivy had been smoking, and was indulging herself while giving Barbara's pantied ass a few pinches. The professor grunted and winced at having her rear fondled. Violet took the joint from Farran's offering fingers and puffed on it. Then she pulled Barbara in for a kiss and exhaled softly as if she were giving Barbara the kiss of life.

But to Barbara, it was the kiss of death. As soon as Violet withdrew from her lips, Barbara began to cough. She was not accustomed to smoking marijuana or cigarettes for that matter, and it made her nauseous. Whie Barbara coughed up a storm, a stream of smoke came blowing out her lips. She hadn't inhaled, but the smell was enough to give her a contact buzz. Violet patted her back while she coughed.

Violet: Good girl, Barbie, coughing opens up the lungs and makes you higher.

Barbara: Dammit (cough) I didn't come here to (cough) toke up!

Violet: Oh that's right, I forgot you're a Republican, which means you're anti-pot.

Barbara: Unlike the four of you, I'm not big on lawbreaking!

Farran: In case you didn't figure it out already, we love strange odors and smells. The smell of pot, the smell of feet, and even other areas on the body. You being under all these lights and being tickle tortured, I think it's safe to say you're a sweaty, funky mess.

Then she sniffed all over Barbara's upper body and stopped at her armpits, inhaling her glands.

Farran: Mmmm, doesn't she smell fine!

Violet followed suit and sniffed Barbara all over. Barbara found their charade of sniffing her like they were dogs to be immature and repulsive. She couldn't understand how hippie girls could get so turned on by her body odor. Barbara was very hygenic, but all the tickle torture had caused her to sweat and she didn't partically like the scents coming from her glands and it made her nose wrinkle up.

Barbara: It smells like a locker room in here, and smelly sweat socks.

Violet: Hmmmmm, yeah, I love her funk smell. So devine and sexy.

Violet got real close and sniffed Barbara's neck, and after inhaling deeply she planted a kiss on Barbara's neck. The captive professor felt her neck get all tingly from the kiss. It felt good, but Vioet was clearly the wrong gender of her sexual preference.

Barbara: This isn't..oooooohh, one of your sexual fantasies. Heheheheheheeeheee thaahaahaat no more hahahhaha tickles, stop!

Her toes made tiny fists and pressed hard against the rug beneath her bare feet. Violet then dragged her nose down from Barbara's neck and sniffed her cleavage while cupping both of Barbara's breasts.

Violet: Oh, how I wish I had big boobs like you, Professor. You are more beautiful than I could ever be.

Farran: Shut the fuck up, Vi, I think you're gorgeous.

Violet: Really?

Farran: Yeah, babydoll, and I love you very much.

She planted a quick smooch on Violet's lips, and then the two girls both looked deep in each other's eyes. Then their lips touched again and they were passionately kissing one another. Barbara may've been blindfolded but she didn't have to see to know what was going on, the girl's thoughts were as loud as the smacking of their lips.

Barbara: Just get a room already, I don't need to hear this.

Then Violet broke the kiss and bit her lip, until a lightbulb went off in her head.

Violet: Hey Fair, I think Barbie's feeling left out.

Farran: I think you're right, let's give her some lovin!

Both girls started planting wet kisses all over Barbara's face. Farran gave her former professor's chin a lick before kissing it, while Violet dragged her tongue along Barbara's lips to get mouth to open.

Barbara: I'm not doing this with you!

To shut her up, Farran decided it was her turn to taste Dr. Kensington's lips. Slipping her tongue in with the kiss, Barbara found herself kissing back, but silently reminding herself that it meant nothing and that she would never do so if she wasn't held prisoner. Violet continued to kiss her neck, making Barbara feel tingly again. The return of a sensation that was growing in her body and landing in the center of her southern region. But the educated professor put her focus on cancelling out her traitorous libido, not wanting to get wet down there. She was so lost in the bizarre bliss, that she barely heard Ivy speak.

Farran: Don't pretend you don't like it.

Barbara: This is deviant behavior! Why would I, mmmmmmmm be into thissss?

Violet: Oh yes, she likes it, I can tell. Kissy kissy, muuuah!

Ivy: Okay, girls, that's quite enough of making out with the teacher, stand aside.

The two obeyed and watched as Ivy put a mushroom in her mouth. This was her sixth time doing mushrooms, but had a feeling it was Barbara's first.

Ivy: Open up, Barbie.

Barbara: I'm not hungry, you monster.

Ivy: I'm going to give you a tasty treat that Alan was kind enough to get for you.

Barbara: 100 percent organic, I'm sure.

And with that, the proud professor closed her lips firmly. Not having the patience for games, Ivy pinched Barbara's nose, forcing her mouth to open. Then she popped the mushroom in her mouth and grabbed Barbara's chin, making sure she chewed the fungus up. The blonde professor groaned as she chewed, because the taste was awful She hoped it was the only one she had to eat.

Ivy: NOW swallow!

Barbara obeyed and did so with a loud gulp.

Ivy: Good girl, now wasn't that delicious?

Barbara: My God, that tasted terrible, what the hell did I eat.?

Ivy: Well, I wasn't going to tell you, because I was wanting it to be a surprise. But I might as well not beat around the bush. Barbie, you just ate a magical mushroom.

A horrific expression fell over the face of Barbara Kensington, more sweat streamed from her brow. Her face was pale as a corpse as the realization of what just happened came over her. She had been drugged, by her own students.

Barbara: WHAT?! This better be one of your stupid mind games or you're REALLY going to be in trouble.

Ivy: It won't be long, and you'll be having the most in and out of body experience ever. A psychedelic trip just like the Indians used to have. See, I *did* pay attention in history class!

Barbara's mouth was gaped open, but no words could annunciate. She was utterly speechless, and worried her sanity would soon be in jeopardy.

Farran: How the mighty fall, the intelligent Dr. Kensington at a loss for words.

Violet: Don't be scared, Professor, Ivy is a great guide for mushroom trips.

Alan: Totally, hence her major.

Ivy: Alright, ladies, and gentlemen. As they said, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

She held out the bag as her cohorts reached inside to grab a mushroom and pop them into their mouths.

Five minutes later....

Barbara started to twitch and shake in her bonds. That and she could feel pins and needles in her bare feet like she would feel when they would fall asleep.

Barbara: Oh geez, she wasn't lying. What the hell is happening to me? Geez Louise, I can't take this. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!

Farran: There she goes, Ivy.

Ivy: Good, let's take her down as I'm sure she's tired of standing. Alan, help the girls move her over to the bed where she'll be more comfortable.

Violet and Farran undid the cuffs around Barbara's wrists, which caused her arms to fall down to her sides once they came off. Barbara herself almost keeled over but Alan caught her from behind. Picking up a leg each, Farran and Violet helped Alan carry Barbara over to a dim area of the room away from the lights, towards a large canopy bed.

Ivy watched as the girls and Alan carried the exhausted Dr. Kensington to the canopy bed. Once Barbara was laid down, Farran and Violet secured each one of her limp arms to a pair of furry cuffs that were attached to the bed. Alan followed suit and did the same to her ankles, leaving Barbara spread eagled. The whole point behind the furry cuffs were so they would be comfortable restraints, and not leave sore marks on the wrists and ankles. Which incidentally had been Ivy's idea, being that the art of bondage was one of her areas of interest and expertise. Once they had binded Barbara to the bed, the three young hippie kids stood back and gazed at Barbara who was twitching in her bound state.

Although Ivy wasn't sure if Barbara had even aware that she was tied down, because her eyes were twitching along with her body. Barbara sat down on the side of the bed, and began to whisper ever so softly to the bound professor. Farran and Violet stood on either side of Alan and wrapped their arms around him, sharing a group hug. Alan smiled broadly, and felt like Fonzie.

Ivy: Oh Baaarbiiie!

Barbara: Yesssss?

Ivy: How are you feeling?

Barbara: I'm, I'm, not... Uhhh, sure. I feel tingly, and..... Ohhh, do I feel lightheaded, whew!

Ivy: Good, that means you're on your way. Do you know where you are or who you're with.

Barbara: You're Ivy, and a student in my class. Brilliant, but lazy though.

Ivy: I wouldn't go that far, I have many hobbies and interests, but I can assure you that I'm not lazy.

Barbara: But you had the most absences among your peers, my dear.

Ivy scowled, and decided it was time to remind Barbara who was in charge now. Her green painted fingernails found Barbara's ribs and scribbled switfly.

Barbara: Heeeheehee he he hehe that tickles!

Ivy smiled and continued tickling the dazed and confused professor's ribs, poking and prodding with her sharp nails.

Violet: I love her laughter, it's better than Beatles music.

Farran: With the exception of Twist and Shout, no laughter can compete with that song.

Violet: What do think, dear professor?

Barbara: I am the walrus!

Farran: A Beatles fan, who would've thought that back in the day our conservative professor would listen to such rebellious music.

Ivy: I'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts she was a fan of the Brat Pack, aka John Hughes classics like Ferris Bueller's day off.

Alan: Breakfast Club ruled.dudettes! Especially Judd Nelson, he was the fucking man!

Then like a stage actor he broke out into quotes from the 1985 classic.

Alan: Does Barry Mannilow know that you raid his wardrobe.

Demented and sad, but social, right?

I don't have it, screws fall out all the time, the world's an inperfect place.

Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up. If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!

Violet and Farran chuckled at Alan's impression of John Bender, but Ivy found it slightly annoying and distracting from what she was trying to accomplish.

Ivy: Alan, pretty please, with sugar on top, shut the fuck up!

Alan snapped out of his Judd Nelson alter ego and nodded. Violet kissed him on the cheek and gave him a playful tickle under his chin. Farran rested her head on Alan's shoulder and watched Ivy move her fingers to Barbara's belly. Instead of the high pitched giggles that she cried out twenty minutes ago, these giggles were rather soft and low.

Barbara: Hahahahehehhehehehe, hoo hoo hoo!

But Ivy wasn't satisfied, she needed an enthusiastic reaction. Lowering her head down towards Barbara's bellybutton, she pressed her lips upon the navel and blew a loud raspberry.

Barbara: HEHEHEHEHE!! Berries!

Ivy: Yes, that's much better, Barbie!

Flicking her tongue around Barbara's bellybutton, her two hands found the professor's boobs and tickled the nipples.

Barbara: WAAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA NOT THE NIPPLES TEEHEHEHE HE HE HE HE!

Farran: Ooooh nipple tickling, Vi.

Violet: We loooove nipple tickling!

Ivy's head shot back up and she glared at both girls disapprovingly.

Ivy: I'm enjoying myself here, why don't you join in and help out with Barbie's big tootsies?

The girls grinned with delight at that idea and then took a seat on the end of the bed and started to scribble their fingers all over the soles of Barbara's naked size tens. Farran's nails worked swiftly and quickly while Violet worked slowly, taking her time and also taking pride in her work.

Violet: You got such big feet, Barbie!

Barbara: They're hehehehe too oooh big!

Violet: No, that's a good thing, I wish I had big feet like you. I wouldn't be a bad girl like you and keep them hidden away all day! But I have no choice but to settle for my pretty size sevens.

Farran: Guess what, Barbie, I can see in between your toes!

Barbara: No you can't!

With that, the professor tried to curl her toes, even in her state of highness, she was not one to go spreading her toes for anybody.

Farran winked at Violet who got the hint and pried apart Barbara's toes so they were gaped. Alan handed Farran a feather which she used to tickle in between all five toes on the left foot.

Violet: But go slow, Farr, if you rush a torture, you ruin a torture.

Alan: Why does that sound so familar?

Barbara's toes wiggled instinctively as the feather ran in between, but Violet steadied the toes with her hand.

Violet: Naughty little piggies, be good for Mr. Feather.

Barbara: Ooooh hahahahahello Mr. Feather, hahaha hahahaha!

Barbara's laughter went back to being low and soft, but her face was still flushed. Nor did she cuss or complain like she had beforehand. All she did was laugh and snort in between giggles.

Violet: I just want to kiss these feet all over.

Farran: Let's do it, babe, you take the right foot.

The two hippie girls went wild and started planting wet smack kisses all over Barbara's high arched soles. Barbara's laughter went up another octave but she seemed to be enjoying the attention, feeling like royalty as her feet were worshipped. Farran kissed each toe one by one, and Violet went back to sniffing Barbara's feet in between kisses.

Barbara: Mmmmm, why are you smelling my toes?

Violet: Your feet stink, Professor! But(kiss) foot odor is very natural (kiss), and everyone (kiss) has it.

Barbara: Help, my feet stink, I need a large bowl of warm soapy water. Extra large, because I have extra large feet!

Farran: Shhhhhhh, remember what Vi said, everyone has smelly feet.

She kissed Barbara's arch and her instep, while the professor cooed happily.

Barbara: It feels nice, your kisses on my bare feet, I loooove it!

Violet: Good girl!

Planting a kiss on her professor's big toe, Barbara gave a squeal and shivered with pleasure. Even more so, when she felt Ivy stroke her panty clad vagina. Barbara was muttering gibberish while laughing from her tickling assault.

Barbara: Heee hehehehe push it on into systematic overdrive! You know what to heheheheheheehee do!

Ivy: What's the matter, you never had a girl stroke you before?

Barbara: Everybody, come on now,just do the stroke!

Ivy: You're tripping, hehe, I love it! Don't fret, my sweet, all will be well. A mushroom trip can even take you back down memory lane, and perhaps you'll be reminded of a happy memory or two.

Barbara: Ooooh listen to Dr. Ivy over here! Jam the hahahahahhaha frequency, we're rolling back the years!

Ivy: Of course, and especially repressed memories that you may've not given a moment's thought of in many years.

The room started to shift, and Barbara's eyes began to blur. Part of the problem was she didn't have her glasses, but maybe if she asked nicely, then Ivy would put them back on. Then she saw glowing neon lights all around the room and the hippie girls and Alan began to glow like angels.

Barbara: It's all so hazy..

And then she closed her eyes and slipped into a meditation trance.

Last edited:
With that, the professor tried to curl her toes, even in her state of highness, she was not one to go spreading her toes for anybody.

Not one to go spreading her toes for anybody. Interesting.

My co-writer, Nick, has disappeared. So part 5 will have to wait until he gets back.

After much thought and debate, along with the fact thatI haven't heard from Nick in over a month, I have decided to finish this story on my own. I cannot say when, but it will be finished.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back