• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... at the sci-fi convention

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It's been a long while since I wrote anything, finally got a decent idea for something though. As always hope you like it and any comments, good or constructively bad, are very much appreciated.

There were many things I expected to be thinking about on my way back from my first sci-fi convention – great panels, the quality of the beer, costumes that could have come from a movie set and people for whom spandex privileges definitely needed to be revoked. What I wasn’t expecting was to have corrupted another innocent (well, okay, innocent-ish) soul to the joys of tickling. But I’m getting ahead of myself, rewind about 12 hours to a crowded bar full of Daleks, Storm Troopers, thunder gods and drunks.

You know how sometimes someone will walk into a room and while everyone carries on their conversation every single head turns to follow them? Yeah, that’s exactly what happened when she entered, you even had a fortuitous gust of wind follow her in the open door for the full shampoo advert effect. Red hair, short skirt and... well, actually for once there’s no need to describe this as she was cosplaying a TV character. Basically take this outfit: http://bit.ly/weswVg and put it on someone maybe four inches shorter, slightly curvier with dark red hair rather than ginger and you’re about there. Oh, and then replace the skirt with a leather number and the boots with knee high tight and slinky items. Gorgeous didn’t even begin to describe her and as luck would have it the only spare seat in the place was next to me (recently vacated by a Wookie... it was a definite trade up). After the usual “is this seat taken” routine we got to talking.

“At the risk of this coming out wrong, that’s a great outfit”

“Thanks, surprisingly tough to get it to look right, especially the skirt.”

“Yeah, that’s most definitely not something you could get away with at 6pm on a Saturday”

She laughed at that, thankfully.“I tried screen-accurate but it just looked terrible. I dunno, maybe it’s one of those things that only works on screen.”

“Hate to say it but it doesn’t hurt when it’s worn by Karen either.”

“Oh god don’t... I was going to do the dressed for Rio look but there’s no way that looks good on anyone but her!”

“On the upside, this way you don’t freeze to death.”

“Very good point. Uh I’m Amy by the way...”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Oh it gets better. Amy Williams”

“Geography teacher?”

“Just for that, you’re buying the next round.”

“Fair. And it’s Toby by the way. But, seriously, no kidding around, that’s your real name?”

“Yep, made the costume choice easy at least.”

“If you don’t mind me saying so it was a very good choice. But... uh... oh how to put this...”

“Trust me, I’ll have heard worse than whatever you’re about to say.”

“Well that’s just it really, don’t you get a lot of, uh, unwanted attention dressed like that?”

“Sometimes, I did an American con last year and that got a little silly at times. More people I guess.”

“So how do you deal with that?”

She looked at me for a long moment, as if assessing me. “ You really want to know?”

“Yeah. Call it curiosity.”

“Well it depends. If it’s someone that makes Michael Moore look tempting rapid retreat without being rude. If it’s someone I like the look of they can always take the test.”

“Okay... no, sorry, not following. The test?”

“Simple enough really. See, I look at it like this. I’m young, single and pretty. If I want to have fun then there’s nothing wrong with that but I also don’t want to waste my time. So if someone’s interested in me all they have to do is come up with an original way for us to... uh, shall we say, spend our time together.”

“Wait, so you’re basically in the business of supplying original sin? That’s genius!”

At that she laughed, in fact she couldn’t stop laughing for a good thirty seconds and had to hide her face behind her hands as she tried to compose herself.

"I’ve never heard it put quite like that... in fact I may put that on a t-shirt if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? Of course not, we can talk royalties later.”

She leant in and whispered in my ear “Or you could suggest a way to pay for it right now...”

Surprised I felt my breath catch in my throat, the faint scent of her perfume washed over me and I knew I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t at least make a suggestion.

“An original way I presume?”

“Oh absolutely. Only don’t tell me... “

“Uh... hang on, if you only spend time with original ideas how do you know if it’s original unless you know the idea first?”

“Ah, simple my dear. You talk to my... oh let’s call her my booker. A friend, my best friend actually. She and I regularly, uh, compare notes so she knows what I’ve been up to and what I don’t want to do. She listens to your proposal, makes a decision and let’s me know whether to do it or not. That way I’m surprised while knowing nothing involving live ferrets is going to happen.”

“Well there’s that idea gone.” She laughed again but there was a hungry look in her eyes now and a challenge. She’d told me the rules, invited me to the game... now she wanted to see if I could play. “Okay... just do me a favour, stand up and turn around for me?”

She did so and the view was certainly no worse from behind. More importantly for my racing mind however was conformation that her costume really was screen accurate, down to the accessories. Turning back to face me she pulled a phone out of a pocket and dialled a number. I couldn’t catch what she said as she deliberately turned away to muffle the conversation. Scant seconds later the phone was passed into my hands and she pointed in the direction of smoking area outside while she saved our seats. I found a quiet corner on which to lurk and spent maybe a minute outlining my (hopefully) original idea to the Booker. A couple of questions later and she hung up with only the instruction to give the phone back to Amy. I’d barely sat down when the phone chimed with a text message. I swear my heart stopped as she read it, the phone being put down on the table was the slowest thing I’d ever seen in my life... and then she reached across and kissed me deeply, her presence washing over me and I hungrily kissed her back until we both had to break for air.

“So was that good news or a consolation prize?” I asked, trying to keep the mood light and almost succeeding.

“Oh good news, very very good news. In fact she’s never been that quick to say yes before, I think you impressed her.”

We spent another fifteen, maybe twenty, minutes in the bar finishing up our drinks and making small talk. Even that was electrifying though as we shared two halves of the same secret, each in suspense about what would happen that night. Eventually, with empty glasses in front of us, we headed for my hotel. It wasn’t much, just a basic room with an en-suite bathroom, double bed and lounge area but it was more than enough for what I had in mind.

I saw Amy glance around as we walked in and caught her brief private smile as she reassured herself she wasn’t going to be sleeping somewhere freezing and rat infested. I confirmed my other suspicion the next morning; she was slightly relieved to see it wasn’t the sort of bomb site that suggested a terminally single bloke. Making VERY sure the door was securely locked I walked up behind her and embraced her. My arms slid around her waist and she relaxed against me, her head resting comfortably on my shoulder, her hands covering mine and urging me to hold her tighter. Words suddenly seemed quite unnecessary as our lips touched and she started to gently wriggle in my grip, her ass pushing back against me and my, uh, appreciation for her fabulous body had to be very obvious to her.

I turned her round, pulling her into a full embrace now, my hands trailing down her back, the odd mix of cotton shirt and the utility vest a new experience and a very teasing one for us both as what should have been intimate caresses turned to barely felt strokes. Her hands went to the buttons to remove the vest but I gently batted them away. That was for later, for now I wanted to incorporate that outfit into our evening. Instead I pulled her as close as I could, guiding her hands to my back and letting my own hands fall to her ass. Gently, oh so gently, I let just my fingertips glide over the leather skirt. The lightest touch I could possibly manage designed expressly to tease her and build her anticipation for her evening. It clearly worked as within maybe a minute she let out a soft sigh and pulled my lips to hers for another kiss. Her tongue probed into my mouth and we simply enjoyed each other for as long as we could before the need to breathe became too urgent. Maybe a dozen times I repeated the pattern, the light touches sometimes dipping low enough to brush her nylons before coming back up over the leather, kissing her until we had no choice but to part, her frustration and excitement clearly growing with every passing second.

Eventually she started to grind her hips against me in an attempt to entice me into a more direct course of action. I managed to resist reacting for one more cycle but the fact was here was one of the hottest women I’d ever met grinding up against me and if I didn’t do something to stop this soon our evening would come to a somewhat embarrassing end. I slid a hand up her hip and, with a single flick, removed the steel handcuffs from her belt. A part of the costume I wondered if she’d even realised they were a key part of my plans for the night. As it turns out she was so lost in the moment she barely reacted as I eased her hands behind her back. In fact the first proper reaction only came as the cold steel snapped shut around both wrists in quick succession, trapping her hands behind her as I guided her down to the sofa.

Once she was safely seated I knelt before her and just stared for a long moment. Beautiful didn’t begin to describe her, she was a vision of perfection and now... I was about to ruin it. Reaching forward first the left boot then the right were removed, leaving just sheer tights to protect her feet and legs. I sat down next to her and gently guided her down until she was half kneeling, half lying across my lap. Her ass was up nice and high with her hands resting just about on the small of her back, her fingers twitched and fidgeted but never reached for the cuffs to attempt to free herself. Her head rested on a pillow at the end of the sofa, her feet tucked neatly over the low arm at the other end, in fact it was such a small sofa I could comfortably reach pretty much any part of her I wished. She wiggled her ass, clearly thinking she’d worked it out and that I was about to spank some manners into her. I don’t believe she’d ever been more wrong.

I let my left hand drift down the curve of her ass and on over her lovely legs. My right gently stroked her hair and settled on a spot between her shoulder blades as she was almost purring from my attentions. It almost seemed a shame to spoil the moment but the instant my fingers found her soles I struck. Fingernails scrabbled over taught nylon and for half a second there was silence as Amy hovered, her mind confused at the abrupt switch from teasing erotica to an all out tickle attack on her vulnerable feet. Fortunately her body was quicker on the update and she started squirming, looking for a way out. I’d planned it well though, she couldn’t go to her left without just falling on the floor, to the she’d just bring herself closer to me and the slightly awkward position stopped her getting any real purchase on the short sofa. The one hand on her back was sufficient to guide her and make sure she didn’t go anywhere as my wandering fingers dug in between her toes.

The shriek was music to my ears as I started flicking my nails over and between her toes. Amy was clearly more than a little ticklish but she was also obviously making at least some effort not to wrench her feet away. Every now and then I’d hear a half formed ‘no’ or ‘please’ only for it to be swallowed up in fresh giggles as I found a new spot on her upturned soles. Carefully I twisted slightly so that I could bring my right arm down and across her body so that both hands could play with those delightful dancing feet. With my right hand I started flicking random spots on her left foot while my other hand swept up and down in long, lazy strokes from heel to toe on her right. The mix of sensations seemed to strike a chord as Amy started bouncing in my lap, her hands now clenched into fists, her head shaking back and forth so quickly her hair flew in all directions.

Leaning over as far as I dared I wrapped an arm around her feet and raised them up and towards my eager mouth. My teeth made very gentle contact with her toes and I started running them up and down each one, the odd taste and texture of the nylon in my mouth more than made up for by the outright scream from my willing victim. I didn’t dare do it for long, this was going beyond the point where she could even slightly control her reactions and if she really did make a full bloodied break for freedom I couldn’t possibly catch her in our current position, but a few seconds was more than enough. I let her feet fall and went back to using my nails but now on the tops of her feet, finding all new spots as she sank into an almost uninterrupted stream of low giggles.

When I thought she’d had enough recovery time I started over, though now with both hands from the start rather than the single touch I’d eased her in with. Three more times in all I repeated that cycle, trying not to repeat myself then sending her crazy with my mouth and easing her down with a light touch on the tops of her feet. Her reaction was like nothing I’d ever seen, a constant stream of laughter, giggles, shrieks, half-coherent begging and outright screams forming a constant background to the slow, sensual movements of her body that was almost in time with my own motions. It was heaven and at the end of the third set, as I spotted the pattern in her reactions becoming predictable, I decided to change things up. This time my mouth gently caressed her abused feet, stretching around all five toes and sucking gently, my lips massaging her even through the nylons. The groan that escaped her was all the encouragement I needed and, as I lapped at her covered feet with my tongue, my hands started the long journey up her legs.

It was an odd mix of light and teasing touches broken up by full-blown tickle attacks. Her calves received nothing more than gentle long sweeps that added the occasional breathy giggle to her repertoire but I lingered behind her knees with a scrabbling dastardly ticklish motion that had her eyes tightly shut and her whole body thrashing in protest. Her thighs I alternated between rapid light touches from knee to the hem of her skirt (by this point riding up to barely cover her ass) and harder squeezes in certain spots that resulted in yips of surprise and the occasional bounce. Reluctantly I let her feet fall from my mouth, primarily to ensure I still had my teeth left as my hands skittered up the front of her thighs, under the skirt and dug in for squeezing, devastating tickles at the very top of her thigh.

My hands were so close to her pussy I couldn’t resist finding out if I was reading her reactions properly. I let one finger, just one, trail across that hallowed ground and was stunned at what I found. Just that single light touch, no more than a gust of wind to her, caused her to groan with desire and, more importantly perhaps, my finger came away soaked. Any doubts I’d had disintegrated but it wasn’t time yet to grant her some relief. Instead my hands found their way out of her skirt and slid up her stomach. She arched up to let them move between my legs and her flesh and moaned in desire as she felt my fingers pop open the buttons on the police vest. That quickly succumbed and I kept right on going, easing open her shirt and finding, to my surprise, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath that. I guess those stab vests are more supportive than they look.

Her flesh felt like it was on fire but I wasn’t done with her “original experience” just yet. My hands drifted down slightly and dug in around her ribs, hard squeezes brining yet another sensation and she was struggling to draw breath. Her laughter was more of a hoot now, her body shaking with delight and need. Up up up I travelled, my fingers caressing every inch of flesh though I could only see their outline through the shirt that hung open but still covered her back and hid that fabulous body from me. Teasing both of us I let my palms rest, just for a moment, on her perfect breasts then dove upwards to scrabble madly in her armpits and now she was gasping, a shallow pant of desperation but each noise ending with a groan of desire. Her hips ground into my crotch and I knew that if I really wanted to do what I planned it had to be now or I’d succumb to the temptation to just fuck her until dawn broke.

My frantic ticklish attacks became long, almost lazy, strokes. Her abused body couldn’t help but react with a sort of constant low level giggling but from the way she was acting I had no doubt she would happily screw my brains out if she had half a chance. I didn’t intend to give her that, well, not yet anyway. Instead my left hand reached down, skirted her toned stomach, slid over her leather-covered hip and slipped back up under her skirt. Immediately she spread her legs, giving my questing fingers full access to perform whatever perverted act they wished. I wonder if she realised how I intended to give her some relief as, for one brief moment, I caressed her pussy in my palm.

She certainly knew a second later as my fingers started gently, oh so gently, tickling her pussy lips. At the same instant my right hand started to tickle and flick over her rock hard nipples. She practically collapsed at the dual touch, only the pillow keeping her head up and all her weight now on me. Her tights were soaked through and she was groaning non-stop as I increased my ministrations. My thumb found her clit and gently started rubbing in slow circles, I kissed the back of her neck (the only exposed skin I could reach) and she seemed, in that moment, to be made just for me. Every touch, every caress, every ticklish exploration made her dance and writhe and moan in my arms in just the right way. She was, quite simply, perfect.

Of course that moment couldn’t last, they never do, and after a few more seconds I felt her entire body tense. I raked my nails and fingertips up and down her pussy and clit as fast as I could, my right hand caressing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples and she exploded. Her head arched back, a scream ripped from her throat. Her trapped hands splayed outwards, going from tight fists to every tendon being stretched out. Her body shock and jumped and shivered and, much to my surprise, my hand was suddenly drenched as her pussy juices came flooding out. I never stopped, keeping her on the edge and pushing onwards, my hands now exploring her with carefree abandon and before I knew it she had crested the wave a second and third time, each one building upon the other. Finally, as a kind of Pièce de résistance , my hand shifted slightly and fingers tickled her clit, pussy and ass simultaneously. Amy howled, it’s the only way I can describe it, and simply collapsed on top of me, still breathing, still conscious but temporarily on a different plane of existence.

I held her close, gently stroking her hair away from her face and letting my hands run down her back. Gradually she stirred and gazed up at me.

“....wow... that was just... wow”.

I laughed, delighted at her reaction. “So do I win? Was that original enough for you?”

“Oh yes, god yes.”

“Dare I ask what the prize is?” I was teasing her now, deliberately pushing my luck a little just to see what she’d do.

“You win all the prizes, first, second and third.” She replied, still a little dreamy but coming back to reality quickly. “First you and I are going to do that again sometime soon.”

“My pleasure, you’re astonishing. Just.... perfect.”

“We’ll see if you think that way after tonight because second I am definitely going to get my revenge before the sun is up.”

“Okay, I take it back. NOW you’re perfect! Dare I even ask what number three is?”

“Oh that’s easy... I want you to last a while for number two so right now we have something to take care of...”

So saying she slid around, letting her knees find the floor , her arms still cuffed behind her back as she rested before me. Then, with a wicked smile, she leant forward.... but that’s a whole other story I suppose.

And that other story can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-when-she-took-revenge.&p=3274577#post3274577

Last edited:
very good!

Thanks, it's been a while since I found an idea worth finishing off, feels good to be back writing. Though I just glanced at my join date and had a 'bugger that's depressing' moment... ten years in December since I joined here! Yikes...

excellent, erotic. Good to see you back and look forward to the revenge, and I've got you beat.

As far as original sins go, it sure beats poking a badger with a spoon!

Very erotic and entertaining story hon, you've still got it :)

excellent, erotic. Good to see you back and look forward to the revenge, and I've got you beat.

Thanking you, and I'll admit it's good to be back. Hopefully work and life give me time enough to keep writing occasionally.

You've always been one of my favorite authors. This is another masterpiece!
Thanks for taking the time to write.

You've always been one of my favorite authors. This is another masterpiece!
Thanks for taking the time to write.

Um, ah, that is, bu, ummmm..... you're welcome. I know my stuff is often too long for a lot of people but so long as there's at least someone out there that enjoys it I hope I can keep writing it.

Just written the third installment in this series which can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Underground-(M-F-Adult)&p=3276411#post3276411 A little over 4,000 words in... hang on... 3 hours? Not bad going considering I'm out of practice :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back