• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gaby from argentina

gabyfeet

Hi, I m new in this. I like have my feet being tickled. My husband do it but not to much. Sorry but my english is no good. I undestand, but I can`t write so good. I have a club in yahoo with many pics of my feet. If you are interest go to:
http://es.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/hazlecosquillasagaby
you can post original pics on there.Bye

Last edited:
Hola Gaby

:) Hola Gaby!

Yo soy un hombre aleman que esta aprendiendo espanol y a quien le gusta muchisimo hacer cosquillas a mujeres. Quisiera platicar contigo sobre cosquillas por correo-e. Mi direccion de correo-e es [email protected].

Escribeme, por favor.

Saludos,

Nacho Man

Hola Gaby,
...I'm glad you understand Ingles....porque mi Espanol es no muy bien, pero estoy apprendiendo aun...cada dia yo estudio y poco a poco, dia a dia mi Espanol es un poquito mejor....yo tengo mucho mas apprender aun!...if any of what I just tried to say in Spanish is incorrect, lo siento, I am not deliberately trying to butcher your native laungage...just still in the learning process...maybe you could help me with my Spanish also, (please feel free to make any corrections) along with some tickle talk , of course!
...Argentina is a big place...what part of Argentina do you live in?...so you like your feet being tickled, do you?....I tried to go where you have pictures of your feet but it was all in Spanish and I did'nt understand enough of it (...yet) to get through to your pictures (lo siento, I'll keep trying)...feet are a good spot to devote attention, for sure, but how about your underarms?...are your underarms ticklish?...do you like being tickled under your arms also? (that is my favorite spot to tickle!)...do you have any pictures of your underarms you could attach with your reply?...any tickle stories you would care to share?....and by the way, your English is fine! (written very understandable)....hope to hear from you soon!....

Jefery in the USA

Last edited:
Eu vi o site e as fotos da Gaby, que bela mulher, e que belos pés!! Você tem muitas cócegas nos pés, Gaby? Beijo.

hola soy Oscar de San Martin Buenos Aires mi Cel. 1147351914 me interesa el tema de contactarme con alguien que tenga la misma aficion tengo 45 años

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back