• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who says research doesn't pay off?

duannewalton

2nd Level Red Feather
This past Monday, I went to a company in Chicago (McDonald & Associates)that has tons of old tv shows, rare films, commercials, etc. Well, I found four old commercials from the 60s and 70s that certainly tickled my interest!

1. One of the Desenex commercials that showed the bare soles at the end with the very last one being tickled as the the trademark insignia appeared on the sole.

2. A cartoon commercial for Shasta where the bubbles (actually one big bubble that looked like a ghost's hand) tickle the tummy of the man that drank it.

3. A commercial for Ting foot ointment where the doctor's hand tickles a man's foot as he explains the various uses for the product.

4. A Gulistan carpet add where the housewife is bored, kicks off her shoe, and tickles her stocking foot to make herself laugh.

Maybe not the best examples of mainstream tickling, but still very interesting.

Wow, Duanne, I didn't know companies like this existed! :D Great rare finds, dude. Thanks! :)

P.S. In that Desenex commercial, could you tell whether the soles belonged to a woman or man? :confused: Just curious. :p

I remember that Desenex ad, it's actually the soles of a small child and hard to tell if it's a boy or girl.

Sorry if this ruins it for you, Amk.

Drew;)

Didn't know it was a minor! :eek: Thanks for clearing that up, Drew. ;)

Yeah, Kinda a bummer, Amk. I also remember the Foot Guard deodarant ad where the mom in the commercial sprays Foot Guard on the daughters("the one with the boots") soles and she starts giggling and flexing her feet. Would LOVE to have that on tape:(

Drew;)

NOW I remember- from my college RTVF classes that such a company exsisted...

I always wanted to track down the famous McDonalds commercial with the person buried in sand getting her (?) feet tickled....

I remember the McDs commercial well, Oddjob. It was from 1982 and it looks like a mom in her late 30s was getting her feet tickled.

Drew;)(who remembers WAY too many details about things)

Sounds good, Drew! BTW, after doing some research of my own, I found the company's website: www.macfilms.com It is quite an archive. :D Too bad I don't live anywhere near Chicago. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back