• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALERT! Tickle Torture in a future ep of Digimon :D:D:D

Anime's not my thing, but those are nice pix! Thanks for the alert, MC^2. :cool:

"not u'r thing?!" DAMN U! DAMN U 2 HELL!!!!

lol, j/k. but u dun' know what yer missin' ;)

Interesting.

Sounds like a cute scene. Any chance there is or will be a clip? I gather from the websites describing the episode that it's already been aired.

yes, the episode HAS aired...in JAPAN. this season (Digimon Frontier, in Japan) is already airing in US on UPN, and this ep should b aired in a matter of weeks. But i simply can't wait that long, and 2 of my friends, Dark Reaver and theticklegod, have ALREADY d/led the jap ep. thankfully, theticklegod is working his buns off 2 make clips, but he's having MAJOR troubles, since it's .rm and u can't make clips from .rms and he needs 2 convert it properly 1st >_<

and yes, it IS a shame her feet don't get it, but think about it: it would have been a hassel 2 draw her shoes and socks being removed, now wouldn't it?

yeah it woulda been a hassle but it would of been worth it lol.... im just saying theres alot of anime tickling but its never foot tickling.the only foot tickling one i seen was sailor moon

EmSeeSquared said:
2 of my friends, Dark Reaver and theticklegod, have ALREADY d/led the jap ep. thankfully, theticklegod is working his buns off 2 make clips

Your friends' efforts are appreciated. I hope the technical difficulties work out; I'd love to see the scene.

Oops! I just discovered from the videos sections that the clips are already done and posted!

Kudos to the ticklegod, for producing such high quality clips (and making them public) so quickly!

It is indeed a cute scene. Personally, I prefer real smiles to that pained grimace that seems so popular in anime, but it's a mainstream landmark, nonetheless.

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out dubbed. Hopefully, clips of that version will turn up as well.

totally. ever since i 1st saw Zoe (Izumi), b4 the season even AIRED in america, i wanted 2 c her tickled SOO badly. i got my wish :D:D:D

I don't know anything about the show... is she a new character in this season?

i'll explain a little bit about each season so u can keep track. 2 avoid major confusion, i'll use each season's Japanese tile

DIGIMON ADVENTURE

7 kids at summercamp (Tai, Sora, Matt, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, and Matt's little brother T.K. [and eventually Tai's little sister Kari]) r unexpectedly wisked away 2 the Digital World, where each of them receives a Digimon partner. Throughout their journey 2 find a way home (and even AFTER they get back home), they have 2 do battle against many major Digimon villains such as Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon, and others.

DIGIMON 02

It's 3 years later, and the characters r older (T.K. and Kari especially look visably older), and an evil human kid called the Digimon Emperor (who turns out 2 b boy genius Ken, who later turns good and joins the good guys) is trying 2 take over the Digital World. T.K. and Kari team up w/ 3 new kids (Davis, Yolie, and Cody, who each recieve their own Digimon partner), and are able 2 transport 2 and from the Digital World in order 2 fight Ken, and later on Arukenimon, Mummymon, and a mysterious, pale human Oikawa

DIGIMON TAMERS

Probably the most complex season of all. Tamers takes place in the "real world", where Digimon is merchandised and is a popular tv show and card game. When Takato draws up a Digimon of his own creation, it magically becomes a REAL Digimon 2 call his own. He quickly meets 2 other kids (Henry and Rika) w/ their own Digimon, as well as 2 tamerless Digimon (the cute, cuddly Calumon, who seems 2 b able 2 help Digimon digivolve (power up and become stronger) and the dark, snot-nosed Impmon). On the Digimons' tail is a secret organization called HYPNOSE, led by the mysterious Yamaki. When the powerful Digimon Devas invade the real world, many battles ensue, and Yamaki and HYPNOSE turn out 2 b good guys, and r actually the CREATORS of digimon, and when Calumon is kidnapped, Takato, Henry, Rika, and Takato's friends Jeri, Kenta, and Kazu (and eventually Henry's baby sister Suzie) must journey 2 the Digital World 2 save him. This series is centered mainly on the card game, as the kids can slide cards from the game through a device in order 2 power up their digimon in battle.

DIGIMON FRONTIER

(bear w/ me that i've only gotten to c 5 eps so far) Yet another alternate universe season. 5 kids (Takuya, J.P. Zoe, Tommy, and lone wolf Koji) somehow find there way on2 a train that takes them 2 the Digital World, where they meet the arguesome Bokomon, keeper of the book, and Neemon, keeper of his pants. In this series, the kids obtain 5 spirits of the 10 Legendary Warriors, and r able 2 use these spirits 2 actually BECOME Digimon warriors at will, in order 2 do battle against such evil Legendary Warriors such as Grumblemon, Ranamon, and Mercuremon.

Last edited:
Okay... I'm not sure I completely get all of that, but thanks for posting it anyway. It does make the context of the clips clearer. Now if only Zoe looked like she was having a little fun, it would be perfect...

Any idea when the dubbed version of ep. 23 will be aired? What network carries these here, anyway?

i'm guessing it'll b on in a matter of weeks.

Digimon used 2 b on FoxKids, but this season FoxKids was bought out by 4Kids Entertainment, the company that does Pokemon, and all Fox has now in the way of kids programming is the saturday-morning-only FoxBox. So Digimon, not being a 4Kids show, switched over 2 UPN.

Digimon has also been known 2 appear on abcFamily (formally known as FoxFamily), so it shouldn't b surprising if they start airing the 4th season as well.

oh, and Owen? I know this goes against u'r tastes, but they weren't SUPPOSED 2 b having fun. This is what is known as tickle TORTURE :p

of course, i've always wanted there 2 b a PLAYFUL tickling digimon. everyone, behold my very own creations!:

ROOKIE LEVEL:

FEATHERMON:
Size and shape of a basketball, covered entirely in grey feathers, w/ 2 beady little eyes. They luv nuzzling humans, especially pretty feet. When tickled, these little guys emit a 5-minute Giggle Spore.

CHAMPION LEVEL:

TICKLEMON:
A tall, beautiful woman digimon resembling Angewomon. HUGE feathery wings. Tentacles coming out of her sides. Feathers for fingers. Luvs BEING tickled as much as ticklimg; she even begs 4 more sometimes.

ULTIMATE LEVEL:

KUSUGUMON:
Walking, talking tickle tree w/ feathers instead of leaves

MEGA LEVEL:

VELLICAMON:
A very large, grey, blubbery digimon strongly resembling Gazooks from Raggedy Ann, only is a land creature and has tentacles that r more feather-like instead of leaf-like.

let me know what u guys think ^_^

EmSeeSquared said:
oh, and Owen? I know this goes against u'r tastes, but they weren't SUPPOSED 2 b having fun. This is what is known as tickle TORTURE :p

Yes, I can figure that out, EmSee. My statement was one of a desire, not a statement that it would be compatible with that scenario. (Though for that matter, tickle "torture" in cartoons is often shown as a less-than-horrible fate, with protests etc., but smiles and more genuine laughter. So it all comes back to questions of taste...) So thanks for the tip, but I didn't need any help understanding what the animators were doing.

As for your Digimon creations, I like 'em -- a lot. Maybe you can interest the animators...

If you create more stories involving them, I'd welcome them on my group.

Last edited:
this scene would been perfect if the kept tickling zoe's upper body and then they wanted to get her worse and left her upper body and went to her feet and she went crazy laughing lol. or atleast when they get saved, the one boy says wow r u ticklish zoe and she says yea well atleast the didnt tickle my feet or i woulda been in deep trouble.....it will never happen but i can dream

yea, those WOULD have been good variations.

and Owen:
yea, me and tickling gurl HAVE been doing a Digimon Frontier story involving feathermon and kusugumon, but....she got bored w/ it and we ended it abruptly. which is just as well, since it was getting so damn long anyway, prolly longer than the one i posted in u'r group, and i doubt anyone would wann asit through such long stories.

Well, EmSee, even if you just want to post the summary of the tickle creatures that you wrote up here, that would be something. At least it lets people see your ideas, which have a lot of appeal. I especially like the tree idea. Something like that could get a whole gaggle of girls at once... a pleasant thought. :D

so can Ticklemon and Vellicamon, what w/ all their tentacles. ;)

And as 4 U, Tickling Gurl...*tackles n' tickles* Don't call me a brat 4 telling the TRUTH! Hahaha! :D

*pours a whole mound of Feathermon on her. they begin nuzzling her all over*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back