• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitude Adjustment (Part 3) F/F "Everybody loves Raymomnd"

genset101

TMF Poster
Amy McDougal Barone was in a strange mood. She liked Deborah a lot, but thought she was a bit of a know it all and a little smug. But what was driving her was that Deborah and her had a brief wrestling match tickle fight about a year back in the basement and Deborah pinned her down and gave her a good tickling. Amy never told anyone how turned on she was . Robert never knew what hit him that night.
Amy wordlessly advanced near Deborah's underarms. Deborah said "Amy. please no, I am sorry, I have had enough today". Amy laughed and began a ticklish assault. Her short hard nails were extremely effective and Deborah was panting and sweaty in just a few minutes.She had previously been tickled by Marie for a long time. Amy was determined to do more. Deborah was naked and she wanted to see if she could stimulate her sister in laws juices.She was feeling a bit excited. Deborah was an attractive woman and the sight of her helpless, naked body was appealing to Amy. For a small town girl from Pennsylvania, this was quite a departure from normal activity.

Amy upped the anty considerably by slightly pinching Deborah's left breast. Deborah said nothing so Amy pinched the other as well. Deborah was looking at Amy with half shock, half fear. "What are you going to do to me, please stop," she said unconvincingly. Amy smiled down and just retorted "'Deb, we both want me to continue. Last time you worked me over for about 20 minutes so its my turn." '"Amy. that was a fair fight. Now you have me tied down, . thats not right". Deborah said, I will scream for Marie" Amy laughed and looked at Deborah with surprise. You think you are so smart. Marie and I planned this for a long time. If you scream, I will gag you. Do you want that.? Amy then shocked her sister in law by climbing on top of her.

Amy was wearing tight jeans and a sweater revealing her boobs. Deborah felt strangely attracted to her and tried to shake that feeling. Amy tickled Deborah's sides for a few minutes and then began to blow rasberries on Deborah"s flat belly. That was devastating to the bound redhead and she began to struggle hard. Amy smiled down and said 'Deb, save your strength . I have other plans for you. Are your feet ticklish?" '"Amy please, I have had enough . Please stop. what do you want?" Amy laughed and said "for now, just to tickle you senseless". From her jeans pocket Amy took out some lotion and began applying it to the soles of Deborah's feet. Amy was excited. She was going to get Deborah to beg for sexual release. That was now her plan.

Amy finished with the lotion and put her hands at her hips. 'Deborah. you are quite helpless, aren't you. I wonder if you think you are still so smart." Amy began scratching her nails at the soles of Deborah's feet. Deborah could not take that and began laughing uncontrollably. Amy was surprised the whole neighborhood didn't hear. "Quiet down Deb, or I will gag you, remember" She wasn't a sadist and gave Deborah a brief rest. Amy looked own . She knew she had Deborah going. Deborah was heaving her hips upwards and was sweaty. Her eyes were closed. "'Deb. we are almost there. Tell the truth. Where do you want to be tickled now?" "Your feet, your boobs, your ribs,, your pussy"? "I will do what you want". Deborah said, "let me go. then she said, "no please finish me. please hurry. do what you have to". Amy got up and advanced to the night table. She withdrew a feather and ran it across Deborah's knee. "Deb, there are other places this is going to go. I want you to say please" or do you want me to untie you? Deborah did not want to be untied. She was quite clear when she blurted, "make me come , please" Amy smiled. She would slow down and make Deborah really enjoy it.
Part 4 to follow soon.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back