• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Atitude adjustment- FF/F Sexual (Part 4) Everybody loves Raymond

genset101

TMF Poster
Amy was so enjoying her power over her sister in law. She knew she had some more time with Ray out and the kids and Robert busy. Raymond could use a good tickling. Maybe he wouldn't be so lazy. Amy focused again on the situation at hand. It had been a good plan and it was going well.

She drew the feather closely to Deborah's breast. Deborah just moaned. It seemed like the fight had gone out of her. Amy twirled the feather around the bound woman's nipples. "Please, Amy, finish me off already" said Deborah softly. Amy really had no sexual desire towards Deborah till now. She really could not believe how she was acting. She was intoxicated with having someone tied down and helpless. She would get some ropes and use Robert's handcuffs on him. The big oaf would really enjoy that.

It was time to carry Deborah a little further along to "finish". Amy cimbed aboard the helples woman and whispered in her ear 'Deb, I am going to tickle you betwen the legs" You can struggle but its going tpo happen. Do you want me to"'? Amy was excited saying the words and she could see from Deborah biting on her lip and heaving her hips upwards that she thought the idea was good. Amy continued, "I am going to tickle you till you cum" Deborah looked up in hope and shock at her sister in laws new found asserativeness. Amy continued, ''Last summer at the beach I was going to bury you in the sand when you napped and just tickle you for getting me in the basement that time"

"But this is better . Amy then gently took the feather and slowly tickled near Deborah's vagina. Deborah was beside herself. Amy then kissed Deborah near her womanhood. Deborah was ready to explode. Amy caressed her breast again and gently pulled Deborah's nipples. She could see Deborah was on the brink. Amy was incredibly wet herself from the power of having Deb tied down and helpless. 'Deb, from now on, we are going to be very close . Marie and I may have to punish you if you do not behave. I hope your attitude going forward will be better". Deborah would have agreed to anything. She just wanted to orgasm and then digest this whole incredible afternoon. "Amy , please goddamnit, make me cum" she screamed.

Amy sighed and said "Deb, please don't use the lords name in vain. "I am from a religous background". I am going to have to go back to your feet for that. Deborah looked up pleadingly. "No, Amy. please let me cum. I can't take amymore. Amy gently spider tickled the soles of her captive. Deborah was incredibly close but still was not getting there. Amy said, "Marie wanted me to spank you, but I really do not want to inflict pain" . Though the thought of adding color to your sexy ass is appealing". Both woman were very aroused and Amy realized the talking was getting Deborah closer. Amy then cooed, "Deb, where do you want to be tickled, answer, or I will pick a spot. Amy said, " your too late and tickled Deborah's hips alternately using nails and fingertips. She then told Deborah, I will finish you by tickling you in the most ticklish spot. It was too late. From all the talk and teasing Deborah Barone erupted with the most poweful orgasm of her life. She struggled against the bonds as she climaxed.

Amy said, "take a nap dear and we will untie you." Deborah never noticed that Marie had come back in the room and was looking at the proceedings. Deborah was in a blissful state, stunned at what happened but too tired to move. . Marie said, '"Deborah, Amy did a very nice job but don't you think I deserve another chance" . Deborah could only look in shock as her mother in law began reapplying lotion to the bottoms of her soles. If you thought it tickled last time dear, just wait. " And Amy has some new things in store for you as well. " Amy held up a device shaped like a penis. Deborah could not believe it. It was like the twilight zone. "You see, the men and the kids will not be back for a long time. We are going to tickle you and make you cum three times". Amy said, "take her feet and I will start on her boobs. Deborah didn't know whether to scream or just lay back and enjoy it. But her attitude was different from that day going forward.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back