• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Search for a Tickle Pet Saga {M/F, F/F, FF/F} [Parts I-IV]

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
(Part I)

With his chin resting in the palm of his hand, his eyes followed the wine that swirled around in his glass.

Setting aside the wine glass with a bored sigh, he stared at his bed and shook his head. Every time a new girl was brought to him she just wasn't good enough to meet his needs.

The one last night had been the worst. She was barely ticklish except for her belly, other than that she was a complete dud.

"Where is she out there? My perfect little tickle pet," he sighed, rubbing his groomed beard as he pondered.

A swift knock was heard on his door and he didn't even turn to face it. "Come in," he said in a monotone voice.

"My lord?" Raphael, his personal servant stuck his head in the door.

"What is it Raphael?" his master turned to face him, with a bored expression on his face.

"Dinner is ready my lord," Raphael said as he studied his master's face. "Is something wrong sir?"

His master shook his head, "I'm just frustrated Raphael! Ever since my wife died a year and a half ago I've just had nothing to fill my lusts. You know how specific I am about who is up to par with my standards."

"Yes sir," Raphael understood. Too many girls had come and gone because of his master's disapproval.

"And here I am, still very young! I'm only 29 years old! You would think the Duke of Norwood could find himself the perfect tickle pet," he bitterly said.

Raphael knew how to cheer his master up at least for the time being.

"My lord if I may make a suggestion?" Raphael inquired.

"Go ahead," his master shrugged.

"I can ask the maids to set dinner aside and I can get the carriage prepared for a nice evening ride alone. You do enjoy the silence and the landscape do you not?" Raphael calmly suggested.

The Duke of Norwood mused over it for a second and then nodded, "Instead of setting it aside, have the maids pack me a few sandwiches. A few hours alone to think and watching the sun set will help calm my nerves."

"Yes sir," Raphael disappeared to get everything prepared.

Later that evening, the Duke was riding silently in his carriage. The carriage driver was silent as he whisked the horses along the back country roads, where he knew no one would disturb his master.

The Duke was sipping on some wine the maid's had packed for him when suddenly the carriage lurched to right and a nasty crack was heard. This startled him and caused him to drop his glass, staining the front of his expensive shirt.

"Damn," he hissed in annoyance, grabbing a napkin to wipe the wine up with.

"What the hell is going on out there?" the Duke growled as he stuck his head out the door to glare up at the driver.

"I'm sorry my lord! We've hit a pothole in the road and the wheel has cracked! I must take a horse into the village to retrieve some help and a new wheel! I will return as hastily as I can!" the driver said in a trembling voice.

"You better be hasty about it!" the duke glared as the driver disappeared to unharness a horse and be on his way.

One hour later, the Duke was very bored. All his sandwiches were long gone by now, as was his wine. It was at least still quiet and peaceful as he waited patiently for his driver to return.

Deciding he had nothing else better to do the Duke sat forward and peered through the open window of the carriage. All he saw was a fence that ran adjacent to the road and then a very plush, green field.

In the distance rested a tiny cottage, and smoke lazily swirled up from it's chimney. The sun was beginning to set behind the hills in the far distance behind the cottage.

As he stared at the setting sun and enjoyed it's beauty, his peace and quiet was immediately interrupted.

"Molly wait up!" a voice angrily yelled, breaking the silence.

"No Janet! You hurry up! I'm tired!" an angry voice responded.

The Duke watched with interest as two girls appeared. Both seemed to be around the age of nineteen or twenty. One girl, apparently Janet, had her blonde hair pulled back into a bun on her head and was clutching a bucket of some kind.

The other girl, probably Molly, was a bit taller and had a single brown braid that fell down her back.

"I've got the milk, you have the eggs right?" Janet asked as she climbed over the fence with the heavy bucket.

"Yeah you go ahead, I've got to be more careful because of the eggs," Molly sighed in an annoyed tone.

The Duke watched with interest as the slim girl began to climb over the fence slowly, clutching her basket of eggs firmly to her chest.

As she swung her leg over the fence one of her shoes fell off. "Crap," she mumbled. As she climbed over the fence fully, her foot was exposed for a fraction of a second to the Duke.

But for that one moment it was enough to get his full interest. Her sole was slightly dirty but had a faint pink tinge to it and looked like it had a very smooth arch. It was such a delicate, beautiful foot.

He gasped as he felt his pants tighten. The Duke was getting hard from just seeing her foot? He knew immediately that he just had to have her! No woman he had been with for months had caused him to get such a swift reaction. Even his former wife never had that ability.

Thirty minutes later the driver returned with several townsmen and a new wheel. The Duke was standing by the fence as he waited for the carriage to be removed from the pothole and fixed.

"Sir I'm sorry for the wait--" the driver began. Holding up his hand, he silenced his servant as he stepped past him.

"You there, boy," he called to a youth, no older than eighteen, who was clutching the new wheel.

"Yes my lord?" the boy was shocked to be addressed so suddenly by the high ranking royal.

"You are from this area, yes? Who is it that lives on that small farm at the base of the hills?" the Duke demanded.

The boy was taken aback by this strange question but didn't dare halt in answering.

"That's the Kinney farm. The family that lives there is very poor, that's why they're barely able to pay their taxes let alone fill this pothole," the boy shook his head.

"It's a shame too. The four daughters in that family are all so pretty, but their destined to the hard lives as farm workers," he shrugged.

"Not all of them," the Duke of Norwood grinned darkly to himself.

A week later the Duke was lazily seated in his main hall. He was sipping his wine and munching on some biscuits when suddenly the doors were thrown open.

"We've gotten her sir," one guard said, as he and another dragged a struggling girl before their master.

"Let me go!" she shrieked angrily, fighting like a hellcat. "I've done nothing wrong! Unhand me you pigs!"

They forced her to her knees as her hands were bound behind her back.

The lord sat forward and grinned to himself. "You are Molly Kinney, am I right?"

The girl stared up in confusion at the Duke of Norwood. "Yes my lord, I am. And I don't understand why I've been brought here."

The duke stood up and began to pace in front of the girl. "You've been brought here to pay damages for my carriage."

"What?" the girl asked in confusion, furrowing her eyebrows.

"A week ago I was taking a pleasant ride through the country when my trip was stalled because my wheel got caught in a pothole. That pothole was on your land my dear. It caused me to wait almost two hours for my men to fix the problem and for me to be on my way. So I brought you here to offer you an ultimatum. Either you pay for the damages caused to my carriage or you will be sent away to the prison for a while," he said casually.

Molly's heart pounded, "But...I don't understand! My father owns the land my lord! Not I..."

"Well seeing that your father is crippled, your mother is dead, and you're the eldest among your family, you bear the full responsibility," the Duke recited.

Tears filled her pretty blue eyes and slid down her slightly freckled cheeks. "Please my lord have mercy. We haven't got enough money to barely survive, let alone to fix that hole in the road! Please..."

The Duke chuckled to himself as he knew this was going in his ideal direction, "Well my dear there is one more option."

Molly looked up immediately, "What? I'll do anything! Just please don't send me away!"

Staring right into the depths of her blue eyes, his eyes were very malicious. "The third choice is that you stay here, that you will belong to me and never leave."

Molly glared at him, "I can't just leave my family! What about my sisters!"

"I will send a generous donation to your family, almost as if I am buying you from them. I'm sure your father won't say no. And we can forget this whole carriage and pothole nonsense. Otherwise you and your sisters will be off to jail for a long time," he said icily, knowing he had her cornered now.

"No!" Molly gasped. "They're only kids! Please have mercy. I'll stay here my lord! Whatever you wish, just don't send them away--" she began to plead.

"Then it's decided. You'll remain here from now own," the duke glanced up at his guards.

"Take her to the dungeons and prepare her for me. You know what needs to be done," he darkly said.

"Dungeons?" Molly shouted angrily. "You lied to me!" She screamed curse words at him as she was dragged from the main hallway and the lord sat in his chair, a satisfied smirk on his face.

About an hour later the Duke excitedly descended the cold stairwell towards his dungeons. He knew exactly what room sweet Molly was in.

As he entered the sight that befell him made his genitalia come to life immediately.

Molly was bound tightly to a sturdy pole. Her arms were tied over her head, as more lengths of rope wound around her midriff and pushed her heaving, bare breasts out more.

A gag was inserted into her mouth, silencing her from ever thinking she could plead for her freedom.

Her bottom was seated on a sturdy leather stool and a thick belt strapped across her waist and upper thighs to keep her seated. Her legs were thrust forward and locked into a set of sturdy oak stocks.

"Perfect," the duke grinned evilly.

Molly had no idea what he was going to do with her. First of all he was going to test her to make sure she was as ticklish as he had fantasized about. And every time he began a new investigation he always started with the feet.

Her feet were bare but had not been touched. The duke wanted the pleasure of cleaning her feet and making them match his standard of beauty.

Molly watched in confusion as the Duke leaned closely to her feet and she only saw the top of his head over the stocks.

Studying her feet the Duke noticed she had some dry skin around her heels and balls. Her feet were also a bit dirty. But other than that, the skin beneath was bound to be soft and tinged pink.

"Let's get started," he whispered. Lazily he dragged a fingernail up her left sole.

Molly screamed into her gag as her foot spazzed around and trembled. Oh yes, her foot was very sensitive indeed. And this was before the layers of dead skin and dirt had been removed.

Two hours later, shrieks of agonized laughter could be heard from the dark dungeon. The Duke had tied her big toes together and then tied them back to the stocks, arching her feet nice and taught.

Her feet now were bright pink as he had spent over an hour scrubbing every inch of the tender skin. After that he had taken a pumice stone to them and removed every layer of dead skin from the bottoms of her feet. After a quick trimming of her nails, another hour had passed.

Presently he was massaging a mixture of oil and lotion into her now baby soft sole. She squealed into her gag as his gentle massaging touch was too much for her new tender feet to handle.

She bucked and squirmed like a crazed woman as he rubbed his fingers in soothing circle motions deep within her creamy arch.

"Enjoying it as much as I am?" the Duke asked darkly as he stared up at his victim. The more ticklish and sensitive he made her feet, the more he was sure that she was the one he had been looking for.

After massaging the concoction into her tingling, bare soles he pulled back.

"You know we really should make sure that the lotion and oil sink into the sole and not drip off. Otherwise you're feet won't stay soft and we'll have to start all over again," he chuckled.

Shaking her head wildly she whimpered as tears slid down her cheeks.

"You're right! We should make sure it's rubbed in good and hard," the duke laughed evilly.

For over a year and a half his lusts had been building up and building up inside. Now that he found Molly, all of them were coming out and he was being three times more merciless and vindictive than he ever had been before.

Picking up the small scrubbing brush from earlier he began to brush it across the ball of her right foot.

Molly screamed into her gag and arched her back, as her perky breasts shook as she laughed like mad.

The stocks shook from the ferocity of her struggling. Her feet could pull all they wanted but they were going nowhere. Until her toes were untied and the stocks opened, she was helpless to whatever the lord dished out.

After ten minutes of tenderizing her soles to the extreme he pulled back. "Now that we've got your soles all ready for the torture, it's time to explore other parts of your sweet, ticklish body."

Picking up two stiff and menacing black feathers he grinned and stood up and started walking towards her heaving breasts and stiff nipples.

"MMmnnnmmnnNOOO!" she screamed through her gag as she watched him with terrified eyes.

(Part II) "A Punishment of Kisses"

Six long months had passed since Molly had been taken into the Duke of Norwood's castle as his new and precious tickle pet.

The lord's unquenchable lusts were more than satisfied by tickling the hell out of Molly every day for as long as he desired.

As each day passed Molly felt herself slowly slipping into insanity. How could she not? If she was not being tortured by her new master then she was either bound in her room to rest or having touch ups down to her feet.

That was the kind of hell she was in as the Lord walked in to the room where he had been keeping Molly.

She was bound face down on her bed, with her arms tied snugly behind her back. The slave that had been ordered to touch up her feet was doing a fine job.

Molly wailed into her gag as her tender feet twitched helplessly as the girl continued to brush the pumice stone around her smooth pink balls of her left foot.

"How's it going today?" the Duke inquired.

The slave girl glanced up at her master, "Just fine my lord. However it was rather difficult for me to get her legs bound. It took me and three other girls to subdue her and tie her ankles and big toes together."

"Oh really?" he frowned. Walking over he leaned down close to Molly's face were she was struggling to catch her breath from behind the cloth gag in her mouth.

"What did I say about struggling against the slaves when they are following my orders anyway? You'll be punished for this later tonight," he coldly warned as chills ran down Molly's spine.

The duke stepped back in shock as Molly arched her back and let out an ear shattering howl from behind her gag.

The slave girl was relentlessly pumicing the creamy arches, the most sensitive spot on poor Molly's tortured soles.

As the duke made to leave he turned to the slave again, "Remember, her touch ups can last as long as you like, I never object to even more tender and hypersensitive soles."

"Yes my lord," the girl said as she set the pumice stone aside and reached forward for a bottle of Shea butter as her master exited the room. The squeals of Molly were heard as he shut the door, and as the slave firmly massaged the lotion into her feet.

Later that night Molly was laying helplessly on her side as she waited for her master to return to his room. She had been hogtied, gagged, and left there waiting for him like some kind of prize for about fifteen minutes now.

The Duke suddenly appeared as he pushed the door open and kicked his shoes off.

Sighing he plopped down on the bed beside of his little tickle prize. "It's been a long day, love. I hope you're ready for some intense tickles. And your punishment."

Molly whimpered behind her gag and stared up into his face, looking for any signs of compassion. But obviously there were none behind that wicked looking grin of his.

The Duke leaned close and took one of her rosy nipples in between his first finger and thumb. With the gentleness of a lover, he began to roll it between his fingers.

This was torture unto itself for Molly. Her nipples were so sensitive that she could get off just by having someone play with them. And the Duke knew this dark erotic secret about her.

"I've decided for tonight to only tickle your feet. I know how much you hate it, and it should be a good punishment for you. You need to be reminded you must obey not only me but all my staff," he said letting go of her nipple as she had been only a few seconds from orgasm.

Groaning into her gag she looked at him with pleading eyes.

But he was already getting up. Walking to the foot of the bed he made himself comfortable and tugged her hogtied form towards his strong frame.

Taking her feet into his lap he expected them closely. The slave girl had done a really fine job. They as usual were tinged bright pink, but were lighter and creamier in the arches and between the toes.

"You know Molly, the slave who did your feet informed me she pumiced your soles not once, but four times today. I don't think your feet have ever looked so supple and enticing," the duke lowered a finger and it sunk into the incredibly sensitive skin of her heel.

Molly slammed her eyes shut as she let out a terrible howl. Her feet had never been this hypersensitive before!

As her toes trembled, she curled them instinctively.

"Ah ah ah, what've I told you about naughty little toes that cover all the tickling skin?" he cutely warned her. Grabbing some string from his pocket, because he came prepared, he tied her big toes together.

Pulling out his favorite stiff feather, he knew it would be torturous on her freshly pedicured pink feet.

Dancing and twirling the tip of the feather across her balls he slowly let it glide down into her arches. And there he planned to let it stay for a while.

Molly was no longer laughing shrilly, but was on the verge of hysterical screaming. Her arches had never felt so vulnerable or ticklish before!

The duke grinned evilly as he saw her reaction and twirled it even faster. Molly banged her head against the mattress but new trying to force herself to black out was useless.

But suddenly the dancing feather in her arches stopped, but only momentarily.

A slave girl, the one from earlier, appeared in the door clutching a glass of wine for her master.

"Slave you will assist me tonight with my tickle pet," the Duke grinned, an idea coming to him.

"Yes sir?" she answered in confusion.

"Actually bring three more girls and bring the set of portable stocks from storage," he added as he eyed his trembling tickle pet. He had such devious plans in mind for her.

Ten minutes later all four slave girls appeared and were puzzled. The master was very territorial over his new tickle pet and never allowed anyone to play with her like this, unless she was getting her feet touch ups. That was the most any of them had come to tickling her.

"You two grab her hands and tie them to the head board. You two lock her feet in the stocks and tie back her toes," he ordered, standing aside and sipping his wine.

Molly was confused as she felt four pairs of hands untying her but only to reposition her. Swiftly her feet were locked in the stocks as her hands were bound over her head.

The slaves grabbed twine and tied back each succulent toe to the top of the stocks.

"Will that be all sir?" one asked as they stepped back, their work being done.

"No, I've decided you all will help me in punishing my darling tickle slave tonight," he chuckled.

"Yes sir," they all bowed in unison. Molly had no idea what her poor body was in for.

One hour later, Molly arched her back and moaned into her gag loudly. The moan was on the very verge of animalistic type lust as her master would not allow her the relief of pleasure.

"Continue," he coldly said as he resumed planting butterfly kisses all over her creamy arches, driving her to the edge of hell.

Two girls, one for each breast, began to kiss around the tender nipple skin, avoiding the aeroloe. But soon one girl was kissing the tip and allowing it to harden and get stimulated beneath her seductive lips.

Soon both girls were tenderly sucking on the puffy and highly aroused nipples.

Another girl was kissing all over Molly's flat, sexy belly with the most gentle of kisses. Every now and then she would almost french kiss the tender naval, inserting her tongue and using her lips to drive Molly insane with ticklishness.

The last girl was massaging the inner thighs of the poor tickle pet, while she kissed all around the engorged lips of her freshly shaved sex.

All the worship of her body was driving Molly up a wall. So much attention to her most sensitive spots! And worse was the tickling was so gentle, but the five pairs of lips on her nipples, belly, privates, and feet were so torturous she couldn't help but be on the verge of animal like lust.

As the Duke of Norwood watched her suffer beneath his touches and his slaves, he grinned inwardly to himself. This was the ideal punishment for her, and after tonight he knew that Molly would never dare to disobey him again.

(Part III) "A Long, New Day"
The Duke of Norwood was angrily pacing back and forth in his study as he awaited for news to arrive. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn't even notice a meek slave enter and set a tray of food on his oak desk. Suddenly noticing it he lashed out and angrily swung his arm and knocked the porcelain plate to the ground as it shattered.

A knock was heard and he looked up gritting his teeth in fury, "What?!" he growled out, daring for anyone to disturb him right now.

"My lord," Raphael entered and bowed his head, "she was found, in the west woods almost near Williamtown, the village at the base of the mountains."

"Was she with anyone?" the lord asked, jealousy evident in his tone.

"No my lord, the servant boy who helped her escape is now long gone. Apparently he abandoned her as she slept last night--" Raphael stopped midsentence.

"What? What is it?" the lord hissed, demanding to know everything Raphael was keeping from him.

"Well sir, you said to find out how she was able to convince the lad to go against you and help her. Some servants finally revealed the truth today during an interrogation," Raphael was hesitant.

"And?" the duke sighed impatiently.

Biting his lip he lowered his head, terrified to see his master's reaction. "Apparently my lord she was doing him personal favors a few weeks before they actually escaped."

The lord was shocked silent but soon anger swept over him like an ocean wave. "How?" he gritted out, clutching his fists as they trembled in such deep fury.

"Someone he got a key to her room and when she was supposed to resting, she allowed him to bed with her. This occurred many times my lord, not just once," Raphael finished.

"That girl is so desperate to escape from me, she goes and gives her virginity up to one of my stable boys? It's inexcusable!" Lord Norwood shouted shoving papers off his desk bitterly.

"Does she detest me so much?" he looked up at Raphael who was helpless to give him an adequate answer.

"What are we to do with her sire? The punishment for running away is usually--" he began to say.

"Death, yes I know. By the time I'm through with her, she'll wish she was dead," the duke walked past Raphael swiftly and headed towards his pet's room.

Upon entering he found her bound onto her bed as he had ordered should she be found and brought home.

Her arms were tied tightly over her head to the headboard as her feet were tied far apart to the foot of the bed. She was tied very tightly in this spread eagle position and was going nowhere.

"Have a pleasant trip?" he asked darkly as he sat down on the bed beside her helpless form. Surprisingly he hadn't ordered her to be gagged.

Molly's dark eyes glared up at him, "Anything is better than being stuck here with you!"

Grinning darkly he touched a cold hand to her face, "I still haven't wiped that little rebellious streak out of you? Don't worry, I always loved women with spirit. But by tonight that fire in you will be totally gone, I can assure you of that."

Inwardly, Molly gulped and was terrified as she stared into his cold gaze. His eyes seemed to be more empty and terrifying than usual.

"So I heard about your little rendezvous with Simon. I know he's the one who helped you escape. So was your first as wonderful as you imagined?" he stared dangerously into her face and got close to stare her down in the eyes.

"Better than you ever would have been," she spat in his face and turned away.

Wiping the spit off his face in disgust he stood up swiftly, "It was my right to lay with you for the first time! But you allowed that...that boy to beat me to it. You will so regret ever going against me, my dear. You have no idea who you're messing with."

Molly tried to remain strong but her voice cracked a little, "Wh--what are you going to do with me?"

"Well I figure since you are so adamant about flaunting your body and giving personal favors to others, I will bestow some of my own personal favors on you," he grinned darkly.

Molly gasped and began to writhe in her bindings, "You wouldn't rape me!"

Chuckling he sat down beside her again, "Of course not my dear. Only the truly desperate and vicious rape innocent females. No I have my pride my dear."

"Then...what are you going to do to me?" she whimpered, now terrified.

Leaning down towards her ear he grinned, "I'm going to take you to the edge of hades and paradise and never allow you to cross over into the land of relief. You'll see..." He chuckled darkly to himself.

Molly had no chance to question him as he shoved a small gag into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. "No more words shall come from that pretty little mouth. Your moans will get so loud I'm afraid they'll distract me, so a gag it is my dear."

Standing up he walked to her door and opened it summoning the guards, "I want you to fetch the table and get her ready for tonight. I need to go finish some work and eat supper. I'll return in an hour."

"Yes sir," they answered in unison as the duke walked by and left Molly alone with the two of them.

The two men approached Molly as she squirmed on the bed in confusion, not knowing what was to come.

One hour later the Duke reentered Molly's room and his eyes came upon a very lovely sight.

Hanging from very sturdy chains from the ceiling was his sweet Molly. However she did not just hang awkwardly in the air. Her chest, belly, and upper thighs were resting on a sturdy wooden table the guards had dragged in. This table was special for this specific type of torture because it had two holes at the top, one for each breast to fall through.

So with her arms tied and bound behind her back, her breasts were thrust forward into the two holes and a thick leather strap fell across her midback and shoulders to keep her nice and snug. Meanwhile her legs were bound at a ninety degree angle, the thighs strapped to the table while the calves hung up in the air helplessly. Her toes even had thin string bound around each tender one and were bound back to the soft leather cuffs around her ankles.

Molly was blindfolded and gagged so she never knew what would befall her. She squealed as her master kissed her cheek softly, "You've never looked so appetizing my dear...shall we start?"

The duke snapped his fingers and a lone slave girl who had silently followed him in approached the table.

"Do as I instructed you out in the hall and don't stop until I say. Understand?" he commanded.

Nodding she crouched down and crawled beneath the table where the two perky and milky breasts of Molly were hanging helplessly. The girl reached up and gently cupped one breast in her hand.

Molly gasped and began to shriek angrily behind her gag. She knew the kind of torture that would befall her and she couldn't stand the thought!

Ignoring the shrill shrieks the slave girl gently kneaded the plump, warm breast she held in her hands and with her thumb she gently circled her finger around the now stiffening and aroused nipple.

"Good, good, continue," the duke had crouched down and observed to make sure she got it. Standing up he walked towards her wide spread legs and helpless feet.

"Let this be your ultimate lesson Molly. You are never to run from me or lay with another man. You belong to me, Samuel Norwood, the Duke of Norwood. And if you ever dare to even touch another male you will suffer a fate worse than this," he said darkly.

He immediately began to dig his fingers into her arches and under her toes. Molly screamed into her gag and then began to laugh deep, belly laughs. Squirming against her bondage was useless, she could barely budge an inch.

The girl at her breasts was beginning to be less apprehensive and began to enjoy tormenting the master's pet.

Licking her lips she leaned up and mashed the two breasts together and began to kiss the two nipples, now mushed side by side.

Suckling on them she them kneaded the breasts ever so gently, like an experienced lover. Molly groaned deeply into the gag, as her eyes closed tightly trying to get the very arousing sensations out of her mind. But the pleasure was too much.

Her loins began to tingle and her master could tell as her sex began to swell with arousal. Grinning darkly he continues to scrape his fingers all over her soft soles.

"I'm very disappointed in you Molly. Since you've run from me your feet have become very hard. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll have the slaves give your feet a triple touch up. But for now I'll focus somewhere else that's just as pink and sensitive," he smirked.

Stepping between her outstretched legs he grinned and leaned towards her creamy inner thighs. He sniffed along the rosy smelling skin, since she had been swiftly bathed over before behind bound, and massaged the skin with the palms of his hands.

Molly whimpered into her gag as she knew what was coming. Suddenly her master was rubbing a hand sensually over her newly shaven sex. Her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head as she groaned deeply and loudly into the gag.

By now the slave girl was suckling tenderly on one breast while the other nipple was being rolled between her fingers ever so gently.

The master allowed his finger to pinch through her outer shell and he began to flick her now puffy and aroused love button.

Molly moaned an even huskier growl of pleasure and was right about to go over the brink into pleasure when her master pulled away.

The feeling was maddening! She was kept right on edge as the girl tended to her breasts. But her master was suddenly tickling along that sensitive skin where the back of the thigh met her sweet little bottom.

She squealed in laughter as his fingers tickled there and down the creamy, white skin of the back of her thighs and even her bottom.

And so it continued for many hours into the night. The duke would take her to the edge and leave her there, as the slave girl tended to her swollen and hypersensitive breasts.

Then he would tickle the skin of her thighs, behind her knees, her sides, back, anywhere but her feet.

As dawn broke the Duke chuckled, "Another day is upon us. For now I do believe I told you today I would have the slaves do some touch ups on your precious feet, triple the usual treatment. Never too early to start. And as a bonus I'll continue my own treatment while they do theirs."

Molly screamed and laughed into her gag helplessly as two girls entered, pushing a small cart that contained several bottles of lotions, softening creams, Shea butter, pumice stones, nail clippers, and scrub brushes.

"Make sure her feet are glowing a nice healthy shade of magenta. I want it to seem as though she's never walked before," he said darkly.

"Yes sir," one said as she grabbed a pumice stone and immediately began to scrape it across the still pink and sensitive ball of Molly's foot.

Her right foot spazzed and shook in the cuff, even despite the toe bondage the foot was jerking due to the sensitivity of the tender, already creamy soft skin. But no foot was ever too soft for the duke.

Molly moaned and shrieked in laughter into her gag as the girls tended to her feet, the slave girl massaged and suckled her breasts and her master was once again teasing her sex.

It was going to be a long new day for Molly.

(Part IV) "Upon Awakening"

Molly groaned not even remembering what happened as she began to stir. Immediately she could tell she was laying on her back on a feathery soft bed on top of a silky sheet.

"Awake at last my dear?" the Duke's voice whispered huskily into her ear.

Molly squeaked and tried to shudder away as her eyes opened and she found herself laying in a room she had never before been in. Her eyes frantically looked around the large, nicely decorated room she was in.

"I moved you to my room once the punishment was done, sweetie. I can't risk the most perfect feet in the world running away again can I? No, so from now on you are under my constant supervision. And might I just say the vision of you now is mouth watering..." the Duke trailed off eyeing her body with lust.

As Molly absorbed what he said she wiggled on the bed and realized that once again she was bound in a new position. Her arms were tied over her head with silk scarves to the headboard. Her legs were bent back at the knee and her feet were tied to her upper thighs.

Several silky pillows were propping her head up and her ample chest, thrusting her heaving bosom out as the perky and still aroused nipples stood at full attention, begging to be sated.

"Ah that's right," the Duke grinned, "we never did allow you release. You must be so tender and aroused right now."

He leaned down and nuzzled his nicely shaven face against her tender bosom. Molly squealed but then instantly moaned as his hot mouth found her tender right nipple and he suckled on it like a calf on its mother's teats.

Molly groaned and let her head drop as she realized she was gagged with a piece of cloth tied around her mouth.

"You know Molly I was thinking..." the Duke began as a finger lazily began to poke her adorable navel, causing her to squeal adorably and squirm.

"I was thinking that you are the perfect tickle pet that I've been looking for. And I absolutely love your rebellious and fiery spirit. So," the Duke actually blushed a bit, "...I would like for you to wed me."

Molly stopped giggling and stared at him in shock. Marry him?! Was he crazy! She could barely tolerate to be in his presence because every time she was, he would just be tickling her or teasing her to the edge of release.

"Shocked speechless I see? Not like you could have responded anyway my darling. I will take that as a yes. We will be wed before the month is out!" the Duke smirked.

Molly began to thrash angrily on the bed, bucking her body wanting to get away from the Duke.

"Are you not happy?" he gasped and saw the fire burning in her gaze and couldn't help but grin smugly. "Well that's okay...I just wanted to ask to be a gentleman, but since I am a Duke I always get what I want."

Molly growled behind her gag and glared at him as his tickles ceased on her belly.

"And what I want my precious, is you," he chuckled running a finger down her creamy sole.

Molly's entire body spazzed as her foot had been triple touched up the day before and was baby soft and tender. Just like the Duke had ordered.

"You know that might be a good incentive. Your feet are soft, but maybe a nice rub down would do your tired and overly horny body some good," he laughed to himself.

The Duke clapped his hands and two girls appeared from the hallway, both clutching a small bottle in their hands.

"Yes Master?" one girl asked politely.

"No pedicures today, just a rub down of her feet. Make sure you apply it thickly and deeply, and then tie her toes back," he ordered lazily as his finger dragged around her tender belly making her stomach muscles scrunch and she squealed in laughter.

"Such delicious feet your pet has my lord," one girl said as she rubbed some intensely moisturizing feet cream in her hands to warm it up.

Molly's feet twitched as she knew the torture that was soon to come. The cool air cascading across her delicious soles was enough to make her foot spaz, but the touch of these two girls was going to be torture.

Molly threw her head back and screamed into her gag as the girls began to massage the lotion firmly into the supple soles of her creamy feet.

One girl ran her fingers gently over the balls and worked the lotion into the toes while the other girl focused only on the creamy, high arch and the round pink heel.

Molly cackled with laughter as her back arched and the Duke taunted her, "Aww why are you laughing my sweet? They are only rubbing your tender soles."

Molly shook her head back and forth in agony as both girls now focused on her arches and the balls of her foot.

Twitching like mad, her adorable feet tried to buck free of the ropes but it was of no use.

"Please ladies continue," the Duke grinned as he stood from his spot on the bed and walked around to crouch between her legs.

"Now Molly we can do this the easy or hard way, just accept and I'll give you that long overdo realize. Imagine how good that would feel after almost two days of swollen nipples and genitals," he tenderly ran his fingers around the outside of her privates.

His sex talk caused Molly to groan and curl her toes tightly as the girls giggled and tugged the adorable pink digits apart and lathered them in the thick cream.

The Duke leaned in and sniffed her freshly shaved sex, a slave girl had done it while she was passed out, and he began to kiss her creamy and highly sensitive skin of her inner thigh. His fingers sensuously rubbed around the outside of her privates as he took his sweet time.

Molly moaned and still laughed wickedly into her gag as the girls were finishing up with the massage and were now tying her toes back tightly to her leg bondage.

"We're finished my lord," one girl said softly.

"Excellent, ladies would both of you please tend to her breasts with some of that softening cream, I've got her feet," he chuckled.

Molly whimpered as the girls sat on either side of her and rubbed more cream between their warm, soft little hands.

Soon Molly was dry humping the air on instinct in a need of immediate release as the girls rubbed their soft hands all over her perky and swollen breasts, paying most of their attention to her stiff and sensitive nipples.

"So perky and aroused," one girl laughed as she pinched it softly and rubbed it between her fingers.

Molly finally screamed down at the Duke to get his attention and she just kept nodding her head furiously.

"Ah so she agress to become the new Duchess does she? Well she certainly deserves an engagement present!" he laughed.

The Duke then buried his face between her creamy thighs and began to suckle and lick the most sensitive and private areas of her body, his tongue paying strict attention to her love button.

Meanwhile his fingers were digging in to her baby soft and freshly moisturized arches, while the girls rubbed her nipples between her fingers sensuously.

Molly arched her back again and let out a scream of animal like lust from behind her gag as two days worth of sexual arousal was released from her exhausted and highly sensitive body.

"That's enough," the Duke grinned as the girls let up and her breasts sparkled with a fresh coating of cream.

"Leave me and my bride to be to enjoy our evening together," he ordered with a dark grin as the girls left.

The deep grunts of pleasure from the bound Molly were heard as they closed the door and the Duke resumed nuzzling at her privates and lightly tickling her feet as their engagement wore on.

Molly was in for a long life filled with many tickles on her gorgeous, creamy and pink soles. They just trembled at the thought of it.

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back