• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make a Perfect Life EVEN Better! [M/F] Tickling the In-Law

meef

Jeremy was an all around nice guy. He was essentially a boy scout, always doing right, lived like a model citizen, no record of wrongs... Just an average, mid-20 year old guy. He got married to a beautiful woman named Joy, one of six beautiful sisters. Yeah, Jeremy was a lucky guy...

Three years went by, Jeremy's marriage still going strong. He loved Joy very much, except there was always this one little problem that Jeremy couldn't seem to get pass: He had a hidden desire to tickle a woman's feet. He never understood why, in fact, he never truly explored this little desire. He didn't even recognize it as a fetish, since he didn't know what the word even meant to him. All he knew was growing up he had seen cartoons of girls getting their feet tickled for information and it always aroused him in a such a way he couldn't explain.

It's not what you think, either. In three years of his marriage to Joy, he's tried sneaking tickles on his wife as subtlety and indiscreetly as possible. Eventually, it just came out that Joy is not naturally ticklish. His quick passes of his fingers on Joy's soles as he walked past her did nothing to her, and thus, did nothing for him. She would simply smile and look on at the television or book or whatever she was doing at the time.

Still... Jeremy was a lucky man. Beautiful wife. He had it all, right? Well... despite the fact that he did, he still had this unquenchable yearning to indulge in this foreign fantasy of his. Yes, he was embarrassed and at times ashamed that he even had to deal with this kind of fantasy, but the desire only grew more intense the older he got.

To add to it all, his wife Joy enjoyed showing off her slender legs in skirts and crowned her pretty feet in high heel shoes and the like. In fact, all her sisters dressed just as nicely. He was surrounded by beauty, but he was an honorable and loyal man who loved his wife.

"So..." Jeremy thought "What do I do about this?" He pondered, feeling he would always have the yearning but never experience the deeply hidden fantasy of his.

-----

A couple years pass and Jeremy had tried several times more to please himself by attempting to tickle his wife's feet to no avail. He only had the pleasure of massaging her feet, which she loved, and attempt to tickle her, imagining in his mind that she was going wild, laughing.

One day at work, Jeremy was looking online to book an event for his company when he stumbled upon a website that hosted fetish events in the local area. Cautioned, yet intrigued, Jeremy clicked a link here and there and found himself viewing a page that detailed local Tickling Events with fetish models in a rented house only a few miles away from his home.

Jeremy thought hard about the moral ramifications of this opportunity. He was, after all, a meek and moral upstanding kind of guy. Still, he reasoned that if he never explored his unfulfilled desire, he may never be able to get over it. With that term of logic, Jeremy decided to attend one of these events. He only knew he needed to satisfy his long lasting hunger.

---

The day had come and as night fell, he stepped out of the house, explaining to his wife that he needed to check out a place in town. Joy never questioned Jeremy because he was always trustworthy. Jeremy drove down several miles to the location he had written down and found it, inconspicuously hidden between two other look-alike houses.

"Okay man... this is it." Jeremy told himself, hands beginning to sweat as he rubbed his thighs getting the nerve to exit the car and make a quick run toward the house. He began to wonder if anyone in town would see him and recognize him. If they saw him entering that house, he thought, they would automatically know what he was there for and tell Joy.

However, Jeremy came too far to just give up now. So, with that, Jeremy exited the car and quickly went for the house.

A tall, bulky man dressed in mostly black answered the door, almost appearing as a big silhouette. As he opened the door a crack he asked, "Yeh?"

"Oh, I uh... I'm here for the uh... the um.... f-fetish party?"

Jeremy said, completely embarrassed.

The tall, dark man looked at him, then opened the door all the way. "Sure, come on in."

Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief. He stepped into the house and zipped down his jacket. As he stepped through the tall, stocky man said,

"The party's downstairs. Pay at the door once you've picked your girl."

"Oh... Okay.... thanks." Jeremy replied. He followed the sound of music and a faint sound of talking and other sounds down the flight of stairs. Once reaching the landing, he was greeted by another man, this one more slender but just as tall and also dressed in dark clothing. His demeanor seemed more pleasant.

"Hey there. You a customer?"

"Yeah... This is the f-foot fetish party right?"

"Oh yeah. What do you like? Foot worship? Trampling?"

Jeremy seemed a bit embarrassed again, still, he spoke up and responded. "I... I like tickling."

The man before him only smiled "Cool, there's a girl in the next room who's open. That'll be $20, you'll get 15 minutes."

Jeremy pulled a twenty from his pocket and gave it up. As he did, the man put his hand on Jeremy's back and gently nudged him towards the room where he was finally going to meet a girl he can indulge his fantasy with.

---

Jeremy entered the room. None of the rooms had doors on them, apparently for the safety of the models in order to keep privacy limited. Still, the room was dimly lit except for a special spot light focused on the models themselves. As Jeremy stepped into the room, he paused, immediately recognizing the model that was seated before him.

"Chloe???" Jeremy exclaimed. Chloe was Joy's oldest sister, only younger than Joy by a year. She was a thin, blonde young woman, dressed in a playful blue police uniform, with a short skirt and dark tanned nylons. She was also wearing some thin black heels.

Chloe raised up in her seat, also shocked. "Oh...oh gawd...Jeremy! W-what are you doing here?"

Out of all of Joy's sisters, Chloe seemed to be the only one who didn't take a liking to him. She considered her standards pretty high and seemed to be more into the world than any of her other siblings. She looked at him, almost disgusted glancing up and down him.

"Does Joy know you're here??" She asked defiantly.

Jeremy's face turned red before turning pale. "Crap" He thought, "She's gonna tell Joy I was here..." His dream to indulge in his fantasy has been forever dashed by his own sister-in-law! Jeremy felt his hope and everything he held dear to him leaving him as this was undoubtedly the most embarrassing moment of his life. He had spent so much effort in concealing this little secret. NO ONE knew about this... yet someone so close to his own wife has just found him for the guy he really was.... a foot fetishist.

Jeremy felt disgusted in himself.

"Well... You better get out of here. Joy wouldn't like this." Chloe said.

Jeremy, breaking from his frozen state, began to turn and faced the doorway. He then paused for a moment and turned back toward Chloe.

"Wait a minute..." He said.

"What?" Chloe retorted.

"What am I doing here?....What are YOU doing here?" Jeremy said.

Chloe rolled her eyes. He cheeks turned a bit pink.

"Look... I don't have to explain myself to YOU. I need some money. They pay really well for modeling gigs."

"You're modeling for a foot fetish party." Jeremy replied. He stepped closer to her, aiming for the seat that was next to her.

"W-Wait a minute. Jeremy, you can't be serious. I'm your sister-in-law."

Jeremy sat down next to her. Chloe did look pretty good, showing off her legs in those dark tannned nylons. And her feet looked so good while shew as wearing high heels. He had always thought she had nice looking feet, but never thought anything about it.

"Yeah. But the way I see it... Joy can't find out that I'm here... But she also can't find out that you're here... So you seem to be at a disadvantage, because I already paid the guy for this session."

Chloe rolled her eyes at Jeremy again, leaning back against the chair she was tied to.

"You mean you want to go through with this?"

Jeremy smiled. He leaned over and grabbed Chloe's ankles, then lifted them unto his lap. Jeremy looked down at her feet.... The sexiness of those high heel shoes and how the nylon darkened her legs, showing the curves and shapeliness much more.

"You're here to be tickled. I paid the guy to tickle you... I think I'm going to tickle you."

Chloe, still appearing disgusted at who is taking her feet into his grasp, sighs and reluctantly agrees.

"Okay... Whatever."

Jeremy slid his hands into position. One hand drew itself to the thin slender heel of her shoe while the other held that ankle in place against his lap. He slowly popped the heel off her foot and drew it away from her, watching as her long, pedicured and nylon clad toes were exposed.

Chloe looked uneasy. She was already tied to the chair she was sitting on from her previous encounter with her last customer. Jeremy went ahead and begin removing her other shoe.

"L-Look Jeremy... I hate people touching my feet. I'm only doing this until Iiiiiii.....mm.... Iiiiii.....sssssssstop! NO! NO nonono STOP! Hahahaahahaaaaa...."

Chloe couldn't finish. Mid-sentence, Jeremy had already began dragging his finger down her soles, which elicited a quick reaction from her. She clenched her toes and gripped the arms of the chair, but she couldn't hold in her laughter from escaping. She was previously worn down by her last few customers who came in to tickle and play with her feet.

"Why-do-people-do-this!! IT's NOT FUuuuuuunnnhahahaahaaaa!! AH Hahahahahaaa J-J-J-JSTOP IT!! HAHahahahhaaaaaa!!!"

Jeremy felt in a state of euphoria. Sounds around him began to drown out. His vision blurred of everywhere except the feet he was staring at. Chloe, the girl who always teased and looked down at him, Joy's sister, was ticklish... Why didn't he think about it before. Of course she's ticklish! Maybe she didn't want anyone to know she was... Maybe this is pure torture to her. All he knew was that HE was the one tickling her and she couldn't stand it!

Chloe threw her head back and laughed louder. "HAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAA"

Chloe gasped loudly, trying to gather air up in her lungs. She then belted out a plea for her brother-in-law to stop tickling her.

"I WONT TELL! I WONT TELL!! I HAhahahahahaaa WONT! Hahahahahaha t-teell Hahahahahahheheheheheheee..."

Jeremy already knew Chloe wouldn't tell, because in order for Chloe to tell, she would have to admit what she was doing there herself. Chloe had some very nice feet, he thought. They were long, which gave his fingers plenty of room to slide around and scritch. He tickled her, enjoying the touch of the thin nylon fabric allowing his fingers to glide more resistant free along her feet.

Chloe laughed so loud that the door keeper peeped his head in to see how it was going, although Jeremy didn't notice. All that mattered to him was his indulgence on his desire that he's kept hidden for so long.

"Awww, you're being interrogated, Chloe?" The door keep said, smiling.

Though the mascara was now starting to run down her cheeks, Chloe glanced at the door keep and tried explaining between bout fulls of giggles.

"THIS IS! Hahahahaaa.... This is my BROTHER-IN-LAW! Hahahahahaaaaa JEREMY STOOOOOP!!! PLEASEE!!! HAhahahahaaaa!"

Chloe threw herself back into the seat, her legs shaking. The door keeper smiled and called out to Jeremy.

"Yeah. The last guy got her squealing so loud she almost passed out!... Try nibbling her toes. She can't stand that."

Chloe's eyes widened as far as they could go. Sweat beads began to form on her forehead as she sat in disbelief that he admitted how to make her even weaker.

Jeremy, although in his own world, relishing every pass of his fingers along her feet, understood clearly the suggestion that was thrown his way. He slowed the progression of his wiggling fingers and looked up at her.

Chloe took the down progression for granted, attempting to get more gasps of air.

"Please.....Jeremy Please...I won't tell Joy..."

Jeremy smiled. He wrapped her ankles together in his arm and pulled on her tightly. With his free hand he gripped onto the backs of her heels and lifted Chloe's feet to his mouth.

"I know you won't tell Joy. But I never knew you were ticklish. Why didn't you tell me how ticklish you were?"

Chloe, still gasping for air, shakes her head.

"Please... I can't take much more..."

Jeremy smiles. "This is going to tickle really bad, Chloe..."

Jeremy pushes her feet into his mouth as he begins nibbling on her toes. He goes down each toe, nibbling with the skin of his teeth, allowing his tongue to take quick passes as the nylon seeps into his mouth.

Chloe goes nuts at the slight touch of his mouth on her feet. She can't see her feet as Jeremy's hulking body has covered her view of her feet, but the sensations of her toes in his mouth drives Chloe wild! She bucks and leaps in the chair, desperate to escape. Her laughter grows wilder.

"DON'T DO IT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! DON'T! STOP! PLEASEEEEE HAhahahahahahahaaahhaah!!!!! Aaaah ahhahahahahahaa NO NO NOHOHOHOhahahahahaaa!!!!"

Her laughter echoes in the room, the ear piercing sounds of her laughter return to Jeremy's ears as melodic sounds, sounds that he always dreamed of hearing. Encouraged to continue, he moves along the rest of the toes, before pulling on the big toe, hearing a nice, echoing slurp come from his mouth.

"Does it tickle, Chloe? Does it tickle???" He says, letting his free hand scribbling down her arches again.

Chloe shakes her head from side to side, her jaw dropped as laughs escape and her blonde hair whipping from side to side.

"HaHAhahahahahahaaa y-yes! Hahahaha it tickles!!!! HAhahahaaaaa!"

Jeremy takes another turn on nibbling her toes, darting his tongue between each toe, causing her to drop all the weight of her body into the seat of the chair. She grabs onto the arms of the chair with all her strength, practically ripping the fabric off it. Her legs, shaking violently.

"NO MORE!!! NO NO NO HAhahahahhahaaHAHAHAAAA!!!!"

---

Later that night, Jeremy drove home, went inside and kissed his wife. She asked if he had a good time. Jeremy had replied that he didn't go very far, he just went down a few miles to check out something he had heard about. Being pretty vague, he knew Joy wouldn't care to pry in and ask for specifics.

As Jeremy went to the bedroom to undress, Joy stood behind him at the doorway. She crossed her arms and smiled.

"Chloe's pretty damn ticklish, isn't she?"

Jeremy's eyes grew wide. He froze in place.

"W-what?"

"She's always been the most ticklish of us girls. I got her that job you know... After I saw you were looking at that event from your laptop."

Apparently, Joy didn't need to ask, because she already knew... Still, Jeremy didn't know what to think. Was he in trouble? Did Chloe know all along?

Jeremy swallowed and asked,

"Did Chloe know I was going to be there?"

"No. She never really liked you. I always told her you make me laugh. I guess now she can say the same thing." She said, giggling.

Jeremy heard Joy giggle, assuming he wasn't in trouble, and turned around to face her. She stepped into the room and closed the bedroom door.

"Now, I hope you didn't wear yourself out enough for me..."

Joy took off her robe and completed Jeremy's fantasy with what Jeremy always kept sacred between him and his wife.

THE END.

Wow thanks for the comments guys! I didn't expect that. Glad you like it!

Wow! That was a great story! Do you plan to continue? I could see many more encounters since Joy liked the way things ended up.....

Wow! That was a great story! Do you plan to continue? I could see many more encounters since Joy liked the way things ended up.....

Wow, thank you! This is my first story EVER (involving tickling that is) so this reception is very encouraging... I'll definitely consider it...

Nothing like good old fashioned story telling. I enjoyed this immensely from start to finish. It's written simply but when properly executed that can be the best way to tell a story. You provided background, character development and the just the right amount of naughty.

I loved the little twist at the end and how you finished it. If this is your first, I'm very much looking forward to whatever else you have. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back