• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Operatic Tickle Torture' starring Katherine Jenkins (M/F)

PhilipRJ_UK

2nd Level Red Feather
This is a slightly-edited version of the Katherine Jenkins story I uploaded two weeks ago. I've made some slight changes to the layout and trimmed the prologue at the beginning.
Enjoy.

Katherine Jenkins raised her right hand into the air and waved passionately towards the audience, all of whom were on their feet and applauding rapturously. They had come in their thousands to see and hear the Welsh soprano on every night of her thirty-date tour, and this evening’s performance had been one that both Katherine and her audience would not soon forget. She had captivated the audience with her charm, her beauty, and her stunning voice. “This means the world to me. Take care. Goodnight”. Katherine saluted the audience for a final time before exiting the vast stage to her left, her elegant white dress flowing behind her. Waiting for her offstage was her loyal and trusted tour manager, Amy. “I’m so happy for you”, said Amy, as they embraced each other warmly. “I enjoyed it so much, I just wish it could have continued” replied the singer, her voice tinged with a slight sadness. Amy smiled as they parted “Anyway, you should go and relax now. The car will pick you up in an hour”. “Thanks, darling”, replied Katherine. “Let me know when he arrives”.

Katherine spent the next hour making phone calls to her family and closest friends, which was something she did after every show, and after an extended and relaxing shower, she slipped into her ‘post-show casual’ outfit, which consisted of a green sleeveless shirt, blue denim jeans, and her favourite pair of brown leather boots, which she had bought during her previous English tour. She cleared her dressing table of all of her ‘good luck’ items, and all that was left now was her large grey suitcase. As Katherine sat patiently on the room’s large, plush sofa, she wondered if tomorrow’s performance would match that evening’s. As confident as Katherine was on stage, she always hoped that she could deliver a perfect performance every time. She was starting to feel excited about it when a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. “Katherine?” came Amy’s voice from the hallway. “Your car is here!”. Katherine wheeled her suitcase out of the door and let it close behind her. “Excellent, thanks Amy” she said. “I’ll see you back at the hotel; we’ll have a talk” promised Amy. “You know where he’s parked, don’t you?”. Katherine nodded; “I’ll see you soon, darling”. They embraced once more, before Katherine began to wheel her suitcase through the maze of corridors that made up the venue’s deserted interior. Reaching the exit, she pushed open the door and was greeted by a blast of the cold evening air. “Evening, Miss Jenkins!” came a friendly voice from nearby, and Katherine turned to see her driver, Ed leaning against his car. “It’s great to see you!” exclaimed Katherine. “I wouldn’t want to walk to the hotel in this weather”. Ed laughed heartily. “I’ll take your case; make yourself comfortable” he offered. Katherine climbed into the car and began to relax; the only sound was a dull thud from outside as Ed closed the boot of the car. “Good show?” enquired Ed politely, as he started the engine. “Great, thanks” replied Katherine. “It shouldn’t take too long to get there” said Ed, as the car began to move. As they pulled away from the arena, Katherine leaned her head against the padded leather headrest and closed her eyes. The last sound she heard was the hum of the car’s engine and the absent-minded whistling of Ed as he drove on.

A single overhead light flickered into life, and the small, rectangular room was awash with an orange glow. A thick red carpet covered the floor. Silence had descended, and nobody from the outside world had any reason to disturb the interior of the room. Katherine’s eyelids began to flicker, and slowly, she began to emerge from the state of unconsciousness that she had been rendered almost four hours previously. Her eyes now open, she attempted to make sense of her current surroundings, and what had happened to her. She realised that she was lying down, and the singer gasped and began to feel a rising wave of panic as she attempted to sit up. Katherine was bound to a large wooden table that sat in the middle of the room. Her arms had been spread wide and were secured above her head with thick leather straps at the wrists. Another strap secured her at the waist, and two lengths of leather had rendered her legs immobile. At the foot of the table, Katherine’s feet had been locked into stocks which were sturdy and ominous in appearance. Her brown leather boots no longer covered her feet, and each of her toes was tied to an individual metal eyelet with thick green twine. Katherine also noticed that she was still wearing her green top and jeans. Realising she was trapped and something untoward had occurred, Katherine raised her head and began to shout. “HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!!!!”. Amidst her frantic cries for help, Katherine did not notice a figure enter the room through a door on the far side. She continued to shout as he moved towards the table. “Hello, Katherine”, said the person in a calm voice, a voice that Katherine did not immediately recognise. “Please, you have to help me. I don’t know what has happened” begged Katherine. “I do”, came the reply. The person took a step forward and Katherine gasped. It was Ed; the same driver who had collected her four hours previously. “But-“began Katherine, but fell silent as he raised a hand. “You weren’t expecting this, were you?” asked the Ed. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! WHY AM I HERE?” screamed Katherine, her voice shaking with fear. “Well, it’s remarkably simple” came the reply. “You’re a diva; despite what you claim, and unless a change is made, your reputation won’t improve, sadly”. Katherine’s eyes began to fill with tears as she attempted to fashion a reply. “I’m NOT a diva! That whole story is untrue!” she pleaded, while attempting to free herself. Ed smiled, and continued. “You simply have to change, Katherine, and you will, trust me”.

The Welsh singer looked on powerlessly as he knelt down and placed a small bag on the floor. “The next five hours will help you, Katherine, they really will”. “LET ME GO!!!” demanded the singer, as Ed knelt down alongside the stocks at the foot of the table. From a small bag, he removed a variety of items; two small-tipped paintbrushes, an electric toothbrush, a clear, liquid-filled bottle, and a pair of black, cotton gloves. Katherine could see the items from her vantage point, and terror filled her as she wondered how they would be used. “Please, I beg you, let me go” whimpered Katherine. “I’m not that person, please don’t tic-“Katherine bit her lip and fell silent, but the damage was done. “Please don’t TICKLE me was what you were going to say, I believe” laughed Ed. “You’re a clever girl!” Ed was shrewd; Katherine WAS ticklish, and she began to quiver as her biggest weakness became someone else’s knowledge. Moving to the foot of the table, he positioned himself in front of Katherine’s immobile feet. Her were stunning to behold, with smooth, flawless white soles, and perfectly formed toes. Her nails were painted in a deep blue, and the swirling patterns on her big toes could be seen clearly. The toe-ties had stretched them her soles taut and every nerve ending was at her driver’s mercy. Katherine knew she could do nothing to prevent it., and even as she commanded her toes to wiggle and her feet to move, they couldn’t. “Let’s see…..” he said carefully, as he examined her feet. Katherine held her breath, and she didn’t dare look towards the foot of the table. Her feet were about to be tickled by someone she was familiar with, and her lip quivered as she awaited the inevitable. She couldn’t see beyond the stocks, and she would not know which areas of her feet were being tickled until she felt it; it was an agonising situation for her. Slowly, Ed began to run two fingers up and down each sole, from the base of the toes to the heels. Katherine bit her lip, desperate to prevent the laughter from escaping, but as the fingers stroked up and down, and the tickling sensations registered, her faint resistance buckled and she couldn’t hold back the laughter. “HAHAHAHAOHGODNOOOOO!!!” she screamed. Ed continued to tease her soles with only four fingers, alternating his technique from quick rakes down from left to right, to casual flicks of his fingernails across the base of her toes.

Katherine squirmed as much as her tight bonds would allow, tears streamed from her eyes, and laughter continued to flow from her mouth. “PLEEEASEHAHAHAHASTOP! STOP TICKLINGHAHAHAHAHA!” “You’re ticklish, Katherine!!!!” laughed Ed. “Our opera superstar has ticklish feet!!!” Keen to ensure Katherine was being tickled thoroughly, Ed began to rake and zip all ten fingertips across her soles. He tickled up and down, and from left to right, occasionally using all ten fingers on one foot at once. Katherine’s toes strained and attempted to flex against their bindings, but her soles remained taut, the smooth skin being stimulated and raked continuously. “OOOHGODPLEEEEEEAASSEHAHAHAHA!!!” squealed the singer. “NOT MY FEEETHAHAHAH ANYTHING BUT THAAAATHAHAHA”. Ed chuckled to himself; this was enjoyable for him, and he continued the tickling of her soles gleefully, occasionally scratching the undersides of Katherine’s big toes and drawing yet more laughter from her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT MY TOES!!!” she squeaked. “I like your big toes!!” cooed Ed. “They’re cute, and ticklish!!” As Katherine was beginning to approach what she felt was the limit of her tolerance, the tickling suddenly ceased. Katherine tried desperately to regain her breath, but she was still giggling and squirming as she tried to do so. “Pl-please stop hahahaha” she choked. “I’m too ticklish; I can’t stand this; please let me go”. “I’ll stop when YOU stop behaving in such a diva-like fashion”, stated Ed matter-of-factly. “Now, let me have a look at these toes. You can’t move them, can you?” he said. Katherine groaned as she tried to gain some movement from her toes, but the twine held them tightly in place. “You have nice toes” commented Ed, examining them. “Are they ticklish toes?” Katherine’s eyes filled with tears, and she didn’t respond; she didn’t want to give any more signals, and she was terrified of what would happen to her if her toes were tickled; they were unbearably sensitive. “Are they ticklish?” repeated the Ed, casually fluttering his fingertips across her sole. “STOOOOPHAHAHAHAHA”, screamed Katherine. “Well I’ll find out now!” laughed Ed as he began to scratch the tender undersides of Katherine’s toes. The sensation of having fingers exploring her toes was electric; Katherine began to scream with laughter. “EEEEEEHAHAHAHAPLEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!” she screamed. “NOTTTHAHAHATHETOEEEESSSS!!! ANYTHINGHAHAHABUTTTTTHATHAHAHA!!!!” The singer bucked and thrashed, but the straps held firm. Katherine knew she could do nothing except beg for mercy. For so long, she had been accustomed to her star status, and being treated accordingly. Now, however, she had no choice but to try and hold out as her ticklish areas were exposed. Ed tickled her toes methodically, from pad to base via the stem of each toe. Her pinkie toes were particularly sensitive, and Ed duly paid attention to this. “Tickly tickly Katherine!!!” he teased. “I think you’re enjoying this; you’re enjoying having your toes tickled”. “NOOOOHAHAHAHAHA” responded Katherine through tears of laughter. “STOOOOPTICKLINGTHEEEEMHAHAHAHA!!!” Through tears of laughter, Katherine gazed towards the stocks, where her helpless feet were being tormented. She thrashed harder, her blonde hair billowing, but no relief was to be found until the tickling fingers came to rest.

Katherine breathed heavily, her chest heaving, as she slowly began to regain her composure. She blinked away the remaining tears and stared up at the ceiling. The tickling had ceased, and Katherine allowed herself, for a split second, to believe that her torment had ended. She could still feel faint tickling sensations on her feet, and she hiccupped and giggled slightly as she attempted to rid herself of them. “Are you-are you still there?” she said in a lowered voice. “I’m here, Katherine”, came the reply. “Please let me go” begged Katherine. “I’m not a diva; I’ve never been that way. I don’t know why you’re doing this to me”. Ed stood up and sighed. “Even if you weren’t, Katherine, you might be heading that way. You don’t want it to happen, do you?” Katherine hesitated, and chose her words carefully. “No, and I promise you that it won’t happen; I won’t let it, ever”. Ed shook his head. “You don’t know that”, he replied, gazing at the singer. “Please”, begged Katherine, staring back at him, her eyes glistening. “Let me go”. Ed remained silent, and knelt back down in front of the stocks. Silence fell once again, and Katherine stared upwards, not knowing what would happen next. She gasped as she felt a cold sensation on her left foot. She craned her neck, but couldn’t see beyond the stocks. “You’ll enjoy this, Katherine”, came the calm voice once again. Ed had applied a rich body lotion to Katherine’s soles and toes and was rubbing it carefully into her feet. Katherine closed her eyes and attempted to remain calm; she had always loved to have her feet massaged and treated, but even as the oil was rubbed in, and her feet became smoother and softer, she felt anxious about his reasoning for doing it. She prayed silently that there would be no more tickling. Several minutes later, Ed stood up and wiped his hands with a small hand-towel. Katherine was still, and she appeared much calmer. “Did you enjoy that, Katherine?” enquired Ed. “What are you going to do?” replied Katherine, keen to keep secret the fact that she had enjoyed it so much. Ed grinned wryly and knelt down in front of her feet. Suddenly, Katherine could hear a faint buzzing sound which grew gradually louder. “W-what is that?” she asked hesitantly. “What are yo-AHAHAHAHAHASTTTTOOOOPNOOOOO!!!!!”. Katherine jerked and writhed frantically as a new tickling sensation engulfed her. The buzzing sound was coming from the whirring bristles of the electric toothbrush, which Ed was now running in a circular motion across her soles, left and right, alternatively. The lotion had rendered her feet softer and smoother than previously, and the ticklishness of her tightly-stretched soles had been multiplied. “HAHAHAHAHASTOOOOPTHATAHAHAHA!!!!!” screamed the singer. “ITTTTTICCCCKLEESSSTOOOMUCH!!! OHHHHGOOOODDDNOOO!!”. Ed was enjoying himself a great deal, and the toothbrush proved to be a highly effective tickling tool as it glided over her flawless soles and scrubbed its way in between her immobile toes. Although Katherine was thrashing as hard as she could, the thick leather straps on her legs prevented any significant movement, and precious little relief could be found.

As her torment continued, Katherine was screaming with ticklish laughter and tears were streaming from her blue eyes. The tickling sensations were slowly beginning to engulf her. The buzzing of the cruel, swirling bristles of the toothbrush seemed to grow louder with each second. She would have given anything to be able to wiggle her toes or cover one foot with the other, but the twine held firm, even against her lotion-covered digits. As if the tickling wasn’t torturous enough, Ed began to tease her once more. “Our pretty little opera star can’t stand some toothbrush foot tickling!!!” exclaimed Ed. “I’m only making your feet nice and clean!!!” “OHHHHGOODDDDD PLEEEEAAAASSEEHAHAHAHA” laughed Katherine. “STOP TICKLINGHAHAHAHAHAMEEEEE!!!”. Ed didn’t stop, however, and continued to tickle Katherine’s feet for thirty more agonising minutes, with brief pauses every three or four minutes. The breaks in the tickling provided little relief for Katherine; she never could be sure when the tickling would restart. He soon switched from the electric toothbrush to the two paintbrushes he had brought. He began to swirl the brushes across Katherine’s soles and down each of her toes, moving in random patterns, and not allowing Katherine to maintain her composure. The laughter continued as he drew figure of eights on each of her soles with the brush. “EEEEEEHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOPITTTTTHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Laughing to himself, Katherine’s Ed dipped one of the brushes into the bottle of lotion before applying the liquid to her soles with delicate strokes. The cold lotion, combined with the ticklish strokes of the brush, added to Katherine’s agony, and she shook her head frantically in an attempt to ignore the sensations that were pulsing through her. “NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOP!!!” she pleaded. “STOP TICKLING MY FEEEETAHAHAHAHA!!!” In her mind, Katherine could visualise her exposed feet being tickled; she could see the brushes as they made their torturous path across her soles and down to her heels. She began to shake her legs as much as she could, frantically trying to disperse the ticklish feeling before it could reach her brain.

The brushes stopped moving, and Katherine’s laughter slowly faded to giggles. She breathed deeply and fought to regain her composure. “You’re learning a lesson, Katherine” said Ed, who was now standing alongside her. “Let me go, please let me go” begged Katherine in a voice that was now weak. “You have to experience this; it’s for YOUR own good”. Sobbing quietly, Katherine replied; “I’m s-sorry, I promise I’ll listen to what you said. Don’t tickle me anymore”. Ed shook his head. “I’m sorry”, he stated, as he moved to a position behind Katherine. From here, her armpits and ribs were within easy access, and although Katherine couldn’t see him, she could feel his presence, and it made her anxious. “Please, no more tickling” she repeated. This time, Ed ignored her, and began to examine her smooth underarms and exposed ribcage. Katherine’s arms had been secured in a way that meant she couldn’t pull them down or cover the areas he was now examining. She would be totally helpless to another tickle attack, and she flinched as she felt ten fingers being raked slowly up and down her underarms. Katherine closed her eyes tightly and tensed her body as much as the restraints would allow. Her armpits and ribs were extremely ticklish, and she didn’t know how long she would be able to resist. “Tickle, tickle” he whispered, as he effortlessly swirled his fingers across the hollows, occasionally increasing the pace slightly. Katherine could feel his fingertips as they made contact with the soft skin, and she began to giggle. “N-noooohehehehe”. This was a new kind of torment for Katherine; it was not a torturous, unbearable level of tickling, but a slow, merciless approach that kept her on edge; it became even more difficult for her to hold out as the fingers began to dance slowly across her ribcage. “Pleeeassehahahahaha stop ticklinghehehehehe” she exclaimed, wriggling her upper body frantically. Although Katherine was laughing and spluttering, she was not enjoying the experience; indeed, she began to question if it would ever cease. The fingers seemed to possess a boundless level of energy, as they thoroughly worked over every square inch of skin on the singer’s upper body. Occasionally, Ed would move alongside her and use his fingers to explore the ticklish area around her navel, which drew yet more frantic reactions from Katherine. “OHAHAHAHANOTTTHERE!!!! NOT THEEEERE!!!!” she squealed, as the fingers ran in circles around her belly button. “I think you like this” said Ed. “I think you’re enjoying it!”. Katherine shook her head wildly. “NOOHAHAHA I’M HAHAHANOTTT!!!” she laughed.

The pitiless torture of Katherine’s upper body continued for two hours. For Katherine, time dragged by at an agonising pace, with every second providing ample time for her tormentor to exploit her ticklish spots to an even greater degree. Ed was showing no signs of waning in his quest to ‘mend Katherine’s way’s’. He tickled expertly; with a combination of slow and fast strokes, continually focusing upon her ticklish underarms and ribcage, even probing down to her hips with soft, cruel touches. All Katherine could do was laugh, beg, and thrash. The tears of ticklish laughter had started with the first touches of her tummy, and had only stopped when Ed provided her with the briefest of pauses, which were few and far between. “HEHEHEHEAAAAAHOOOOHGOD!!!!” screamed Katherine, as his fingernails teased her ribcage for what felt like the sixtieth time. “PPLEEEEEAAASSEEEHAHAHASTOOOP”. The only relief for her was that her feet, still restrained, were left untouched for two hours. And to her sheer relief, the tickling of her upper body soon ended; her tormentor had decided enough was enough. “That was enjoyable”, he said in an enthusiastic voice. “O-oh god please, no more tickling” begged the singer, gazing up at the ceiling. Katherine was now exhausted; her hair was covering her face, her cheeks were flushed and red, while her ribs and underarms tingled from the torture she had just received. “I’ll do anything you want, but please let me go” she said in a fearful voice.

Silently, Ed moved to the foot of the bed once more. Reaching into the bag, he removed a large, decorative hourglass, which he placed on the table, next to Katherine’s legs. Katherine saw this through her hazy vision, and began to wonder what would happen next. The answer arrived in due course. “Until the sand runs out” stated Ed, gazing at the hourglass, and then towards Katherine. “Not a minute less”. He then flipped the hourglass upside down and set it on the table. Disappearing behind the stocks once more, Katherine hoped that he wasn’t planning to tickle her feet. The hourglass was not small, and there was a large amount of sand contained within it. Suddenly, without warning, the ticklish sensations began to pulse along the soles of Katherine’s feet. Caught off guard, Katherine burst into a maelstrom of hysterical laughter. “HAHAHAHAHANOOOOOSTTTOOOOP!!!” she screamed, as she felt the ten nimble fingers beginning their torturous work. The shock of the tickling had surprised her, and she was unable to fight the sensations at all. “NOTTTTHEFEEEETTHAHAHA PLEEEEEASSSEEE” she cried. At the foot of the table, her tormentor was now focused on one thing; giving Katherine’s feet the final tickling they so badly merited. He knew that the sand would last only for fifteen minutes, and he wanted to feel himself tickling Katherine’s feet for every second. He tickled thoroughly; scratching, raking, and teasing. His fingers felt no tiredness, and he was determined not to cease for a single second. Occasionally, he used his thumbs to tickle Katherine’s arches while his fingers honed in on the areas underneath her toes. For Katherine, the agony was growing ever greater. She could see the hourglass in front of her, and she watched the sand as it trickled slowly and agonisingly into the bottom of the vessel. For every second that passed, Katherine’s resistance and willpower began to weaken, and she fought to maintain her sanity as the tickling consumed her. “OOOOOHHHHGOD OOOOHHGOD!” was all she could manage to choke out. She clenched her hands into fists and gritted her teeth. She closed her eyes and tensed her whole body, but the tickling sensations were simply too great. “HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEAASSESTOOOPTICKLL HAHAHATICKLINGMEEEEE!!” she begged. Katherine’s vision was now beginning to blur; tears had clouded her eyes, and she could barely make out the shape of the hourglass. She had no idea of how much sand was left; she simply wanted the tickling to end so badly.

A trigger point arrived very soon. While tickling her left foot with his fingers, Ed applied the bristles of the toothbrush to the toes on her right foot. While he attempted to make the most of what little time was left, the unbearable sensations had simply overwhelmed Katherine. “EEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, as the loud buzzing of the brush invaded her ears once again. “STOPSTOPSTOPHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOTMYYYYYFEEEEETAHAHAHA”. Summoning her deepest reserves of strength, Katherine raised her head and squinted towards the hourglass. A wave of relief swept over her as she noticed it was now empty, and tears rolled down her face as she prayed that the torment had ended. Katherine’s hope remained, as the tickling sensations slowly faded away from her feet, and she breathed heavily, determined to regain her composure. “Yes, Katherine” stated Ed, as he stood up. Without another word, he removed the hourglass from the bed and placed it into the bag. This was the final sight that Katherine witnessed; a sudden wave of exhaustion swept over her, and she felt herself drifting into a deep, welcome sleep. The room darkened, and the nightmare slowly began to reach its end.

Katherine’s eyes opened wide and she sat up in bed, breathing rapidly. Her room was dark, and the temperature had dropped. Shivering slightly, the singer attempted to recall what she had experienced over the past twenty-four hours. She pictured the audience and their standing ovation. She recalled the warmth of dressing room, with its welcoming environment, and she remembered saying hello to Ed as he escorted her back to the hotel. However, she could recall nothing further, and as she slowly back down, she decided that her fervent imagination as performer had been expressing itself once more, and she allowed herself a smile as she thought of what the following day would bring.

Last edited:
Good stuff, but really ticklish girls - in my experience - aren't anything like so talkative because they are too busy laughing. Begging is OK if you stop tickling a moment for them to recover a little, but uninterrupted laughter is better and sexier. Do keep it going, but enjoy her laughter more and tickle for effect.

I love it. The begging while laughing is my favorite thing when tickling someone. I think I'm gonna have to read this a dozen time more. Or maybe a hundred.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back