• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when she took revenge.

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is technically a sequel to "A Funny Thing Happened... at the Sci-Fi Convention" and I strongly recommend reading that one first. It can be found here:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ny-thing-happened...-at-the-sci-fi-convention

Thanks to all who gave feedback on the first one, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh and just to be clear, this is (mostly) a work of fiction, not a factual story ;)

I learnt many things that night. I learnt that Amy was possibly the best thing that had ever happened to me. I learnt a lot (though by no means all) of her ticklish places. I learnt just how responsive she was to both tease and torture. But most of all I learnt that she was by no means above taking revenge and that she could easily match me in creative ways to torment her victim while making them beg for more.

The sight before me was truly exquisite. Amy knelt, her hands still cuffed behind her back, the white blouse and police vest both open and offering tantalising glimpses of smooth, toned flesh. Her dark red hair was still messy from thrashing during her ordeal and the leather skirt rode up to the very top of her thighs. But all of this was merely decoration, a sideshow to the main attraction of the look she was giving me. Half erotic challenge, half burning desire and the whole wrapped in a grin that should have been banned under the Geneva Convention. She leant forward and slowly, carefully, she rested her head in my crotch, looking up at me with those wonderful brown eyes promising the world before they flicked downwards to focus on freeing me from the confines of my jeans.

Which, to our mutual frustration, proved impossible. She fumbled with the buckle of my belt with her teeth for almost a minute, mews of annoyed frustration escaping her as she couldn’t quite manage to get a proper grip on the slippery leather. I reached down to help but froze and let my hands drop to my sides as she growled a warning. It was as clear a message as I’d ever heard, despite the lack of words. This was her show now and I was to let her run it in her own way. After another long minute she sighed and shuffled round until she was facing away, her hands presented to me, the steel cuffs glinting in the light. I reached over to grab the key only to shiver from head to toe as she started gently tapping her fingers on my straining cock. A simple little rhythm but even through the denim it almost drove every last thought from my mind. It took all the willpower I could muster to unlock her and she rewarded me with a quick squeeze through the denim as she climbed into my lap.

Her arms snaked around me and pulled me close, our lips meeting in one of the most incredible kisses I’d ever experienced. In that moment we could have been made for each other, our energies mixing as we delighted in the presence of the other. Her hands drifted down and, before I really knew what was happening, she’d secured my hands behind my back just as I’d done to her. I didn’t care though, she could have done practically anything to me at that moment and I’d have willingly accepted it.

Finally she broke the kiss and, pressing tight against my chest, slid down my body. Her legs folded beneath her as she returned to a kneeling position between my legs but this time her hands rested on my thighs, fingers mere inches away from my cock. She slid forward, her hands now on my hips and I took a deep breath in anticipation. Then, to my surprise, she bobbed her head forward, her hands just supporting her weight. Her mouth once again found my belt buckle but this time she had it undone in less than ten seconds. An instant later my jeans were open and my fly unzipped. I felt teeth gently and carefully move the fabric of my underwear aside and my cock sprang free, standing straight up between us more swollen than I’d ever seen it before. The shock of it, the suddenness of her actions and the cool air against my exposed skin left me gasping and it took a moment before I realised I’d been tricked. She’d never needed her hands free, she certainly hadn’t needed to restrain me in turn and now I was at her mercy, her plaything, her victim and god knew I’d given her plenty to get even for.

She bobbed her head down, quickly taking my cock into her warm mouth and letting her tongue press against me. I saw stars and groaned with desire and need only to be met with a muffled chuckle from my captor. Even that was a torment, the vibrations of her laughter buzzing through her tongue and lips, further stimulation that I could do nothing but accept. Slowly she drew back until just the tip of my cock remained between her lips. I felt her tongue lap at the head like it was an ice cream cone as my whole body shock from her attentions. With a final kiss she disengaged and swung herself up and into my lap.

“Now...” she purred the word in my ear, her body pressed against mine. “I think it’s high time I had some fun with you. “

Her hand snaked down and I felt her fingers gently caress my cock as they drifted down to wrap around my balls. “Whatever happens, whatever I do, you are not to say a single word to me until I give you permission. If you do....” She paused and, looking me straight in the eye, squeezed her hand closed. The pain shot through me like an arrow yet there was some small part of me that welcomed it, that would gladly endure whatever this remarkable woman decided to put me through just so that I could be near her.

“Good boy... in fact so good I’ll even be generous and make it a bit easier. You can’t speak but so long as you don’t use words other noises are permitted.” So saying she kissed me, long, slow and hard. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue and while it wasn’t something I’d ever thought about before I had to admit there was something intensely erotic about the experience. Gradually she eased her grip as her kiss became more passionate and urgent, to my poor confused senses it felt as if she was almost sucking the pain out of me and replacing it with desire.

She only pulled away when my head was swimming from the mix of her very presence and, just as importantly, a lack of oxygen. In a daze I simply sat and stared as she stood up, her eyes locked on mine as she slowly removed her tights and then, with a wicked grin, hooked her fingers around the top of both my jeans and underwear and, in a single smooth movement, slid both off me. Naked from the waist down, my cock standing at attention, I could only blush as this goddess gave me a long, slow and very appreciative look. Once more she knelt before me, though slightly further away this time. Her hand darted out and gentle fingertips flicked up and down my shaft. She grasped me tightly and her thumb played with the head of my cock, already slick with pre-cum, and my eyes almost rolled into the back of my head at her touch.

As it turned out that was all the opportunity she needed to finish her preparations. While I was still trying to regain my senses she released my, uh, attention from her grasp and quickly tied my legs to the bottom of the sofa, improvising restraints out of her tights, for my left leg, and my own jeans for my right. In a matter of seconds I found myself helpless, hands still cuffed behind me and my legs spread wide to leave me horribly, wonderfully vulnerable. She hadn’t finished yet though and quickly took advantage of my position to increase my predicament. She pulled one of her boot laces free and started expertly looping it around my cock and balls, pulling my already aching nuts further from my body with every loop. By the time she’d tied it off my dick was harder than it had ever been, the skin pulled taught and my balls gently throbbing from the position they were trapped in. The one thought, such as it was, that went through my head was that I had to stay silent. The pain of her crushing my nuts had been bad enough before, I could only imagine how bad it would be now. As a final touch she undid my shirt and pushed it as far down my arms as it would go, bunching up just above my wrists and around my back effectively leaving me naked before her.

Amy climbed back into my lap, the warmth of her legs against mine a contrast to the cool leather skirt she still wore. The shirt and body protector both still hung open, offering a truly sensational view, but I couldn’t keep my gaze from moving up to her face. It was the eyes, I think, that did it and the look of desire and challenge I saw there took my breath away. I still, to this day, think that was the moment I really fell in love with her, the moment I knew I was lost. In fact I was so lost I didn’t realise she was moving until I felt her soaking wet pussy slip around my cock. My jaw dropped open and it took every last bit of willpower I could muster not to cry out. She was surprisingly tight and the bondage around my cock was making everything ten times as sensitive as it would normally be. In one smooth movement she took my length inside her until she was sitting on my hips. I could have stayed like that forever, my entire world gone and only the two of us remaining... but then I felt her soft hands flicking over my ribs.

I’ll admit I’m an odd one when it comes to being tickled. Sometimes I can be the most ticklish person in the world, others absolutely nothing. That night though, with that woman above me and all my senses already overloaded, even that light touch felt like I was dying. My eyes opened wide, my jaw dropped and only that last command from her kept me from babbling for mercy. I squirmed and writhed but my bondage, coupled with her weight on top of me, kept me from doing more than moving a little side to side. And this was only a light tickling, the sole remaining voice of sanity in my head couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if she kept going.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out as her hands curled around my ribs and started to squeeze. The air raced from my lungs and I screamed, thankfully silently. My back arched and my hips bucked... and to my surprise I managed to lift her with me. It shouldn’t have been possible in that position and yet we moved together, my hips dancing up and down as her hands danced and spun over my ribs and stomach. It took me weeks to work out she was controlling me with her legs, taking her own weight when she wanted me to move and sitting on me fully when she didn’t.

Gradually a rhythm emerged as she learnt how to play me and before long she was effectively using me as a living dildo, my cock pumping in and out of her but only to the beat she set. If anything she was teasing herself; long minutes of slow, torturous teasing which cause only small, gentle movements being suddenly interrupted by a rapid series of all-out assault and a full-blown fucking. Her hands dipped to my hips and dug in, hard enough to almost be painful, and I saw stars as her pussy clenched around my wildly bucking member. I, too, was right on the edge and with one last thrust her pussy spasmed, drenching my cock in her juices as she screamed in pleasure... leaving me hanging on the edge.

I didn’t understand, every last scrap of experience I had told me I should have cum and yet, instead, I was still hot as hell, my balls full and my cock straining for release. As Amy came down from her own private paradise she must have seen that confusion written on my face and laughed.

“Sorry lover, it’s not that easy.” She flicked the cord binding my balls with a fingertip. “With your nuts tied up like this I’m afraid you simply can’t cum, not properly anyway. Maybe you can dry cum but I’m told that’s immensely frustrating, doesn’t really do anything for your desire and just makes you more sensitive. Oh you’ll get your release tonight, don’t worry... but only once I’ve fucked you six ways from Sunday and you’re on the verge of insanity.” So saying she dug her hands into my ribs again and we were back into her game.

She kept it up for... god, I don’t even know how long. She’d switch from my lower torso to the upper and back again, those talented fingers scrabbling around in my armpits just as effectively as they kneaded my ribs. To my horror I discovered even my nipples were ticklish that night, a fact she exploited to the fullest with both fingers and her devious, sadistic mouth. Oh god, that mouth... kissing her way down from my lips, sending every nerve ending reeling as she passed my neck and collarbone, then sealing her lips around my nipple and letting her tongue dive and dance where it pleased. It was perfect erotic torture, every lick and lap shooting straight to my dick while my body danced to her tune. Her hair fell against my bare skin and tickled worse than a thousand feathers. And always there was her burning, pulsating, soaking wet core wrapped around me.

My whole being started to focus around her, my every sense attuned to her needs. I ached for release, true, but my desire was to keep feeling her cum, to see that look of delight as she raced over the edge yet again. Each time she came she’d switch to another part of my body and come up with seemingly endless ways of torturing me but she’d also kiss me, deeply and with such passion I felt like nothing in the world could possibly compare to this night, to that moment, to being there with her and serving her. While I lost the battle to stay silent, a flood of groans and gasps torn out of me with every movement of our bodies, only once did I forget her command not to talk. Her lips were once again on my chest, her hands playing along the line of my hip as she came. As she did so she moved in a way I hadn’t felt before, twisting gently from side to side, and it was as if my cock had been plugged into the mains. At the same time she bit, gently but hard enough to hurt all the same, my nipple and lost in desire and need I called her name. Immediately her right hand snaked behind her, wrapped around my aching balls and squeezed, hard. Spots danced in front of my eyes as the pain filled me but somehow even this was erotic now and instead of the scream it deserved her actions were rewarded with a moan of desire.

Her head came up and she stared at me, reading my thoughts, my mind, my very soul. “Okay... last leg. I’m going to come three more times tonight and on the third we come together, understand?”

I nodded, incapable of speech even if I wasn’t trying to obey her. To my horror she slowly stood up, my cock sliding out from her and in that moment it felt like I was suddenly without purpose in life, broken and discarded. Thankfully she was simply turning round and bare seconds later was repositioning herself upon me, though now she faced my legs and feet. It was an awkward position, made more so as she reached down and lent forward, her finger tips trailing down my calves to my bound ankles and beyond. They touched my soles and flicked, just once, up and down the skin.

I howled. It’s the only word that does it justice. My sense were already overloaded to the point of abuse, every last nerve ending shredded with the mix of desire, pleasure and torment she’d subjected me to that night and now she hit my most sensitive spot. Worse this position made it much, much harder for her to fuck me (or for me to fuck her... even now I have no idea how to say that correctly) and this was easily the longest build-up of the evening. Over and over she raked my soles, her ass wiggling in front of me as I danced and writhed at her command. Every so often she’d suddenly sit up again, lifting her hips and letting my cock slide almost completely out of her before engulfing it again as she returned to my helpless feet. It was torture. It was agony. It was more than my mind could take...

And then an odd thing happened. Slowly, the torment receded to be replaced with desire. She was doing exactly the same things and it still tickled like hell but now it was... enjoyable somehow. My howls were replaced by a constant stream of giggles and I just wanted her to tickle me forever. Once more she sat up but this time she placed her hands on my knees and flicked her nails over the skin there. The giggles continued but now there was no doubt she was fucking me and within seconds I felt her spasm around me. To my mind it felt like the ultimate approval to feel her cum and I longed for more. Amy quickly repositioned herself again so she was facing me and eased herself up until just the tip of my cock was inside her.

Her hand snaked around behind her and grasped my balls. She squeezed and the pain washed over me, my hips raising to get away and driving my dick in to her. She relaxed her hand and my hips fell. She squeezed tight and I rose, let go and I fell. Squeeze, rise, release, fall... the pattern continued though after the first two or three cycles it somehow didn’t hurt anymore. Well, no, it did but the pain was welcomed, it washed through me like fire and yet all my body did was moan and wish for more. Over and over she squeezed me, getting harder as she approached her climax. Finally she gave one last squeeze, as tight as she possibly could and she raced over the edge, her body lifting off me as she screamed, her pussy squirting everywhere, anointing me in her juices before she collapsed on top of me.

It took several minutes until she regained the power of speech but I certainly didn’t mind. Her fabulous body was pressed against me, the heat radiating off her was incredible and I could feel her pulse thudding through her.

“Okay...” she said, voice raw, “time for your reward.” She gently touched my balls again, almost as if she was measuring them with her fingertips. “Oh god... you’re really going to explode aren’t you?”

I nodded, still mindful of her desire, her command.

She didn’t say another word but, with a single yank, untied the knot and freed my cock and balls. It felt like the tiny movement of air across my cock would cause me to cum and I knew I wouldn’t last long at all. As it turned out, I hadn’t counted on Amy.

She positioned herself above me once again and leant forward to kiss me. As she did so she started the slowest fucking I’d ever felt. It must have taken a minute for her pussy to fully take my length inside and she kept that pace as she slowly, so damnably slowly, lifted herself up again until only the very tip was inside her. We were both so wet it felt almost frictionless and all the time she was kissing me, her tongue diving into my mouth, her passion overwhelming me.

Five times she did that, ten whole minutes she managed to keep me on the ragged edge despite having me primed to go off at the slightest stimulation. Finally she relented and instead of the slow descent I was expecting started fucking me in earnest. It took just seconds for me to reach the point of no return but just as my whole body tensed for release her hands found my ribs one last time and squeezed.

I came so hard I thought I would pass out. The scream ripped from my throat was barely human, my hips danced, I pumped out so much cum it felt like my balls were connected to a vacuum pump. Eventually I just collapsed back onto the sofa, spent and exhausted like I’d never felt in my entire life but so happy I felt I could fly. Amy untied me and, somehow, we made it to the bed where we just collapsed into each others arms. A perfect night, a perfect moment with what, to me anyway, was the perfect woman. Nothing would ever top it, or at least, so I thought...

Next part in the series can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Underground-(M-F-Adult)&p=3276411#post3276411

Last edited:
Very intense. :couch: Fine story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Intense is a good word, exquisite, awesome. Thanks again for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back