• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickle torture

Achilleus34

Hi all.

First of all my apologies if my question/topic has been debated before. I´m relatively new in this tickle forum.

I´m looking for some really talented F/M tickle torture videos, because in my opinion, there is way too few of them out there.
Yes I´m very well aware of studios like "Tickle Abuse", "Tickled and abused males", "Mistress Lotus" and other professional and good studios... They sometimes "hit the spot" so to speak, and produce some very ok f/m tickling films.

But where is the really hardcore fm tickle torture movies?

The following scenario is something I had in my mind:

(1) The guy offcourse being tied up completly helpless: Mummified, gagged, blindfold/mask, Toes tied/taped back (this is important), feet in stocks and so on.
(2) Before and post-orgasme tickle torture should be offered... Merciless all the way.
(3) A female tickler who knows what she´s doing !!! No offense to the many beautifull female ticklers out there, but many of them aren´t exactly very talented/skilled ticklers... they may just be good looking (which offcourse is a nice bonus). Hard and random prodding is not an acceptabel tickling technique, but unfortunatly too many females tickle that way... so sad :-( (In my opinion, light-tickling is far more tortures, and works wonders if done properly)
(4) Length of the clip should be longer than just the 6-10 minutes, which seems to me is the "standard lenght" of many tickle clips.

I has not beeen my intentions to offend anyone, and this should not be considered a personal attack on the many female ticklers out there... I´m just a guy (hopefully not the only one) who´s looking for the extraordinary F/M tickle video.

Best wishes

You'll never know unless you ask...

You've covered the market, it looks like, found the main producers. I appreciate high standards... could always ask for a little more in any given video... but in general I'm more than satisfied with what these folks are producing. 10 minutes is usually plenty for me personally.

Actually did a longer post about what I look for here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/entry.php?4182-What-I-Look-For-In-A-Tickling-Video

I hope you find what you're looking for, and share with us if you do. Thanks for asking (and to any f/m producers out there, for producing).

Being one of the producers you mentioned I have to say it's good to hear your opinions and I wish the market would reflect your desires. Unfortunately the majority of my buyers won't buy longer clips, 15 minutes is pushing it in most cases. Then theres the lees and their safewords which we have to respect or they don't return. I've personally been in several torture scenes that have lasted 20-30 minutes and have done a few like that with some of my other lees over the years and they just don't work in the market for some reason.
As for masks you have no idea how many complaints I get from members and forum visitors when they can't see the lees face so we rarely use them.
We've used stocks in the past and the results with the market really didn't change so we stopped using them to comply with the majority of requests but I'll try a few this month and see if it changes sales any.
As for the lers I do my best to get fresh talent and always let them tickle the way they are used to in the first scene, if it gets minimal reactions I'll have Catherine coach or join in the next scene to give them new techniques.

I will definitely try to incorporate some of this into scenes in the future if enough people express interest in the few I try.
Thanks,
TG

Being one of the producers you mentioned I have to say it's good to hear your opinions and I wish the market would reflect your desires. Unfortunately the majority of my buyers won't buy longer clips, 15 minutes is pushing it in most cases. Then theres the lees and their safewords which we have to respect or they don't return. I've personally been in several torture scenes that have lasted 20-30 minutes and have done a few like that with some of my other lees over the years and they just don't work in the market for some reason.
As for masks you have no idea how many complaints I get from members and forum visitors when they can't see the lees face so we rarely use them.
We've used stocks in the past and the results with the market really didn't change so we stopped using them to comply with the majority of requests but I'll try a few this month and see if it changes sales any.
As for the lers I do my best to get fresh talent and always let them tickle the way they are used to in the first scene, if it gets minimal reactions I'll have Catherine coach or join in the next scene to give them new techniques.

I will definitely try to incorporate some of this into scenes in the future if enough people express interest in the few I try.
Thanks,
TG

Hi TG.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Nice knowing that some tickle-producers are reading and considering the above mentioned.
I follow your points no problem, e.g. that not many people enjoy watching ticklees "masked up": They want to actually see the guys reaction to the torture in his face. And they also sometimes want to see the ticklee being able to move and struggle just a little.
I dont think (as I said) that I´m the only one in here enjoying really extreme fm-tickling, but I fully understand that the producers (you) have to respond to the buyers demands, and apparently the really hardcore bondage tickling (total mummification, stocks and feet tied helplessly back, gag, blindfold etc.) aren´t the wishes for many of your buyers...sadly for me.
Sometimes a fm-tickle fan like me happen to stumble upon an internetsite with a "real lifetime mistress", who among other things also engage in tickle torture and produce some videos. Tjeck out the German "Lady Ramirez": www.ladyramirez.com. She has made some very nice fm-tickle torture film with her slave in hard bondage, and she might just be an example to follow.
What I find quite funny is that the marked for M/M tickling is sometimes actually applying much harder bondage than the f/m tickling marked: Tjeck out the tickling community "Stoutstocks.com". Though I´m a "straight guy" there are some very nice extreme bondage-mummification-milking-tickling videos there, and thats the kind of stuff that would be wonderful to see in an F/M tickling movie !!!

Well, thanks for listening anyway :) Hopefully the marked for fm-tickling could still change for the "better" (read: what I would like) one day.

Best wishes.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back