• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake F/F

lsc2222

Well...here's my second attempt at a story. Comments and suggestions are welcome :) Sorry for any mispellings or grammer problems! Enjoy!

“ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!” Recently graduated high schooler Cassidy Brown shouted loud enough that the entire mall food court probably heard her.

“SHHHH! Yes already, I'm very serious! They left last night and won't be back for at least a few months. Some sort of second honeymoon and vacation or something. We'll have the whole place to ourselves!!”
Cassidy's best friend Heather replied, a huge grin on her face.

Cassidy couldn't believe it! For the past few months she'd been growing increasingly frustrated with her routine, un-eventful life. But Heather's news changed everything! Now she had an opportunity for a
weekend getaway vacation at Heather's parent's cabin in the mountains. Cassidy had visited the cabin many times before and it wasn't so much a cabin as a mansion in the wilderness. There were hiking trails,
mountains to climb, a huge pool and dozens of other outdoor activities to do and just thinking about it was getting Cassidy excited.

“Wow! This is sooo cool Heather! When do we leave??”

“Tonight, but you can't tell anyone Cassidy, I mean it! If my parents find out that I stole their keys
to the cabin and that we were up there alone they would kill me!”

“No problem! My folks are visiting some friends for the evening, they won't even be there when I get home.” Cassidy said eagerly.

“Sounds good. Just run home and pack and I'll be by to pick you up in an hour. If we leave right away we can be at the cabin by eight tonight.”

“Awesome! I'll be ready!!” Cassidy said almost jumping up and down.

It took Cassidy less than two hours to get home and shower, dress and pack and almost as soon as she finished Heather was outside waiting in the new SUV her parents had bought her for her birthday.
After much jumping up and down and almost a dozen hugs the two girls jumped in the car and headed off towards the cabin in the mountains.

The drive out to the cabin was one of the most enjoyable Cassidy had ever had. With the warm summer air blowing through the open windows the two girls talked and talked the entire time. And although
the two had been best friends since grade school, they couldn't have been more different. Cassidy had grown up in a lower middle class background but her friendly, outgoing personality had made her one
of the most popular girls in school. Very petite at only five feet two inches and a hundred pounds, Cassidy's sparkling blue eyes and wavy, shoulder-length blonde hair had always ensured her a date to every
big dance and party. And her tight, athletic body was perfect had made her perfect for her chosen sport and passion; cheerleading.

Heather on the other hand, although equally gorgeous, stood almost five feet nine inches and had long, straight dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Just as athletic, Heather had been a star volleyball player
in school and it was always well known that her parents were very, very rich.

The two girls laughed and talked until Heather's SUV pulled through the gates and up the driveway to her family's cabin. Isolated without another home or store within almost ten miles, the cabin was the girls'
favorite place to get away to and both were very happy to have the place to themselves.

“So what should we do first?” Cassidy asked as the two girls strolled through the two giant, oak front doors.

“How bout we shoewr and make something to eat? I'm starving, then we get a fire going and watch a movie on the big screen.”

“Sounds awesome. I'm actually starving too!” Cassidy chimed in.

“Kay, you know where your room is, let's shower and meet back here in a bit.” Heather added walking towards her room.

Cassidy eagerly skipped towards her room, it was the same room she had stayed in every time she visited the cabin and was eager to soak in the giant jacuzzi style tub. Tossing her bag on the bed, Cassidy started
the water, stripped down, lit some scented candles and once the water was just right, climbed in.

Time seemed to stop while Cassidy dozed lightly in the tub. She felt her whole body relax and had never felt more comfortable in her whole life. After awhile though the realization that Heather was probably waiting
on her was enough to get Cassidy to drag herself from her relaxing soak. Slipping on a tank top, a pair of pink cotton panties and a fluffy bathrobe and slippers she quickly tied her hair up and headed out to the kitchen area.

“That felt amazing!!” Cassidy sang as she entered the living room.

She was greeted however, by silence. The T.V was on and a fire roaring in the fireplace, but Heather was nowhere to be found.

“Heather???! Hey Heather!” Cassidy shouted as she began walking towards Heather's room.

As she walked down a large hallway towards Heather's room Cassidy couldn't help but notice how cold and empty the cabin felt when she was alone. So deep in thought she was, that she nearly jumped out of her skin as when a
hand reached out from the master bedroom and grabbed her wrist.

“EEEEPPP!!!!” Cassidy screamed.

“Hahaha! Geez Cass, it's only me.” Heather said laughing at her friend's reaction.

“Heather, you scared the crap out of me!” Cassidy said, her heart almost beating out of chest.

“Sorry girl, I didn't mean to. But hey, check this out! I was looking for some of my mom's skin lotion, the one that smells so good remember, but I found something way cooler and a little weird.”

“Cool and weird? Like what?” Cassidy asked, puzzled.

“C'mon and I'll show you.” Heather chirped as she led Cassidy by the hand and into the bedroom.

Heather led Cassidy into the master bedroom, which in itself was almost the size of Cassidy's entire home, and towards the closet.

“Look” Heather said as they entered the enormous closet, “I found a switch that I've never seen before. I thought it was just a light switch or something, but when I flicked it this weird secret passage opened up!”

Cassidy was stunned. Sure enough, in the back of the closet there was a small doorway with a flight of stone stairs leading down somewhere.

Getting a weird feeling Cassidy began backing away slowly. She wasn't sure why, but she sensed that this was a secret passage way that no one was supposed to find.

“I don't like this Heather. Let's just leave it alone. I mean, it's in your parent's room, it's probably private or something.”

“Nah! My parent's are totally boring, it's probably an office or exercise room or something. Let's check it out chickn!” Heather said as she dragged Cassidy down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom the girls were surprised to find a large, steel door in front of them. It was slightly ajar and there was light coming from inside. Curiosity got the better of both of them and the both pushed the door open
and walked inside. Stepping inside both of the girls froze in their steps, jaws firmly on the floor. Neither expected the sight that greeted them. It appeared to be some kind of S&M sex dungeon. There were padded tables with
leather straps, something that looked like a pommel horse and various bondage swings. On the walls there were gags, paddles, blindfolds, whips and at least a dozen sets of handcuffs and chains.

“I think we need to get out of here Heather.” Cassidy said, taking a step backward.

“Hahahahaha! No way! This is great! Man my parents are a couple of freaks! Can you believe this??”

Heather's response seemed to lighten the mood a little and despite her subconscious telling her to run like the devil, Cassidy cracked a smile and walked a little further in.

“Wow. I've never even seen this kind of stuff before. I had no idea your parents were into this kind of...uhhh, activity.” Cassidy said giggling.

“I know right, geez this stuff looks pretty hardcore. Hey check out this table.” Heather said as she walked over to a large padded table with at least a dozen leather straps built in.

“Looks comfy huh?”

“Haha! Yeah, right. I don't see anyone getting a goodnight sleep on that thing.”

“Why don't you try it out?” Heather teased, sticking her tongue out.

“Uhhh..I don't think so Heather. I don't think your parents would like that.” Cassidy said, her nervousness returning.

“Look chicken, just jump on and let me strap you in and then you can do me afterwards.” Heather said.

“Uhhh I don't...”

“Puhh-leeze Cassidy! This is so cool, we just have to try this out.” Heather replied, pouting her lips.

“Well...only for a second okay?” Cassidy said, climbing up onto the table.

“Geez Heather, this feels so dirty..” Cassidy said laughing.

“Hahahaha! Nah you look hot girl!” Heather replied.

Cassidy climbed onto the table and laid out, spead eagle. Heather then quickly set to strapping her friend down at the wrists, elbows, ankles and knees.

“Kay, hows that?” Heather asked as she stepped back and admired her handywork.

“Uggh...ngggh...wow, I think you did these straps too tight Heather...I can't even wiggle or anything.”

“Haha...you look so cute on there Cass.” Heather chimed back.

“Thanks, I guess. Okay, as much fun as this is, I think I'm ready to get up now.” Cassidy said smiling.

“Really?” Heather said, feigning concern. “But you look so comfortable there Cassidy.”

“Haha, no not really. C'mon Heather, let me up now please. This is really uncomfortable.” Cassidy said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

With a deviant smile spreading across her face, Heather ignored her friend and strolled casually behind her head towards the “toy” wall.

“Heather! Hey, what're you doing? C'mon now, you said you'd let me up. Please let me up now, you're scaring me.” Cassidy said, her voice sounding of fear and confusion as she tried to follow Heather as she moved behind her.

“”I'm sorry Cass, I don't mean to scare you” Heather chuckled, “But I do have something to confess to you.”

“Huh? What're you talking about? Heather please, please let me up now. I don't like this!” Cassidy whined as she tried to struggle in her bondage, unable to even wiggle an inch.

“I mean Cassidy, I didn't just “discover” this room. I'm the one who had it built. You see, my parents gave me this cabin as a graduation present. I had this room added just for you a couple of months ago.” Heather added, her voice emotionless now.

“Wha-what? What do you mean “jsut for me”? Heather I don...MMPPPHHH!” Cassidy cried out as she was cut off by Heather shoving a small hand towel into her mouth.

“Shhh pretty girl. You talk too much Cass.” Heather said smiling as she finished stuffing the towel into Cassidy's mouth and began forcing a bright red ball gag in on top.

Her eyes now wide with fear and the realization that she had been tricked Cassidy began to thrash her head around, trying to force the towel and gag out of her mouth.

“C'mon Cass, don't be a baby. It's going in whether you like it or not.” Heather said as she finished strapping the gag in and buckled it tightly behind her head.

“MMMMPHHHHHH!!! MMNNNNNNNN!!!!MMPHHPLLLHHPHHHSSPHHH!!!”” Cassidy wailed beneath her gag, with barely a whimper escaping.

“Geez, you know you're making this worse than it needs to be honey. Here, you're going to hurt your neck. Let me help.” Heather said as she fastened the forehead strap tightly.

“There” Heather said matter-of-factly, “Now don't you look cute as a button. I'm really sorry Cassidy, I really am but I just can't help it anymore. I've wanted you for a long time now, a really long time. See I've always had a
fantasy of dominating you, owning you and turning you into my very own sex slave. And when my parents offered me this cabin for graduation I knew this would be the perfect place to take you away to. We're all alone here
and now I can have my fun.” Heather added with a sinister smile.

Cassidy couldn't believe her ears! She couldn't believe that her friend was some twisted, lesbian sex freak and she was now at her mercy. Pulling slightly at her bonds Cassidy looked pleadingly into her friend's eyes and whimpered slightly.

“Don't be sad, we're going to have a lot of fun together here. Welcome to your new home Cassidy!” Heather said, excited.

Hearing those words Cassidy lost it, she began struggling like a wild cat, pulling furiously at her bonds and trying to scream for help, but it was not good. She simply couldn't move and the gag prevented almost all sound from escaping.
After a few minutes Cassidy was exhausted and began sobbing uncontrollably.

“Now now cutie, don't be sad” Heather said with a chuckle as she slipped her hand under Cassidy's tank top and began rubbing her taught tummy slowly.”

Suddenly Cassidy began jerking her hips like a mad woman and began giggling like a little girl.

“Hmmmm? What's wrong angel?” Heather asked, truly curious.

“MMMPPHHHHHH!!!NNNNNMMMPHHHHH!!!MMNNNPHHHSSPPLLSSPMMMPHH!!!”

“Wait a second...are you ticklish Cassidy??” Heather asked excitedly.

Cassidy's eyes popped open wide, she tried shaking her head “no” but the forehead strap held her in place.

“Oh Cassidy...this is going to be fun darling.” Heather said laughing, “But first, let's get a good look at you babe. I've been wanting to do this for very long time Cass.”

Heather pulled a pair of scissors out from her back pocket and began cutting Cassidy's robe, tank top and panties off. Soon Cassidy was completely naked and she blushed furiously. Despite the rumours back in high school, Cassidy had
never fooled around with anyone and was a very shy virgin.

“Oh my Cass, you are absolutely gorgeous!!! Aren't I a lucky girl!” Heather said beaming.

Cassidy's cheeks burned bright red, she closed her eyes in a desperate effort to block out what was happening.

“Y'know...I've always had a thing for pretty feet Cass. Here, lemme take a look at your pretty little tootsies” Heather said as she began peeling Cassidy's socks off.

“MMMMNNPHHHH!!!!NNNNNMMPHHH!!!MMMPHLLPPLLSS!!!” Cassidy begged.

“Oh you don't like that.....tell me Cass, are these pretty little feet ticklish?” Heather taunted as she kneeled down to get a good look at Cassidy's feet. Heather let out a small gasp as she took in the sight before her. Cassidy had small, maybe
size 5 feet with soles completely white with a shade of pink on the instep. Her toes were painted with a bright red polish and wiggled slightly.

“Mmmmmmm. Cassidy you have very pretty feet, absolutely gorgeous baby doll.” Heather said as she slowly planted a finger in the middle of her sole and began to slightly stroke up and down.

“MMMMMMMMMPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!NNNNNNMMMMMPPLLLSSSS!!!!!” Cassidy wailed hysterically as she tied to thrash and wiggle in her bondage. Unfortunately for Cassidy, Heather wasn't the slightest bit concerned for her
situation and continued to softly stroke a single finger up and down her right sole. All Cassidy could do was lay there and laugh hysterically into her gag. She couldn't move, couldn't wiggle and couldn't even beg for mercy. She felt so helpless,
so frustrated and betrayed. She couldn't believe this was happening, her feet were insanely ticklish and Heather's soft strokes were driving her mad!

Cassidy got a reprieve from her torture however, when Heather stopped tickling her, jumped up and straddled her hips and looked into her eyes. Softly stroking under Cassidy's chin and being rewarded with a stream of girlish giggles Heather
smiled an evil smile.

“This is going to be so much fun Cassidy, I've waited for so long for this and now I have you. No one knows where you are. Your parents will never see you again, you'll never go home. You'll stay here with me from now on and soon, once I've
broken you...you'll be the perfect slave baby. And I think I've found the perfect way to begin your slave training too. Our friendship is gone, I'm now your mistress and you're my slave, my toy. You're going to really regret coming up here with
me Cassidy, but for now let's begin lesson one shall we..” Heather said as she positioned her fingers in Cassidy's armpits.

Cassidy, eyes filled with tears, cheeks bright red could only whimper slightly and plead wordlessly with her eyes and she felt Heather begin to tickle her very, very ticklish armpits.....

Anyone interested in a part 2?

If you don't write part 2, I will come to your house and make you write it.

absolutely interest! please for the part 2 ...!! we want part 2,3,4,5,6, etc

I'd very much look forward to a part 2, especially if future installments have roll reversal down the line.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back