• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria Justice-Raspberry

Tickler15

1st Level Red Feather
The other day, Victoria Justice was given a raspberry by one of her male costars during the show she is currently on. Victorious is the name of the show and "The Breakfast Brunch" is the title of the eposide.

I've seen Victorious a few times as well as another show on Nickelodeon called iCarly. Not sure if it's my imagination or not but there seems to be several instances of bare feet being shown and the characters tickling each other on both shows. Sometimes it's completely random and doesn't even fit into the story line. I'm starting to wonder if one of Nickelodeon's writers shares our interests. I don't watch either show on a regular basis but if any of you watch these shows more often I'm curious if you've noticed this too.

I have thought this on more than one occasion, esp the Victorious show. My daughter watches it a lot. Ever seen the fish pedicure episode? Or the one where Tori gets belly tickled by her sister? Or when the guy tells Tori that Jade rubbed Toris burger on her bare foot? Then theres the beautiful, always giggling Kat, played by Arianna Grande who, in a barefoot youtube video collage was sucking her own toes in about a dozen photos...! Coincidence? Hope they dont stop now

I have thought this on more than one occasion, esp the Victorious show. My daughter watches it a lot. Ever seen the fish pedicure episode? Or the one where Tori gets belly tickled by her sister? Or when the guy tells Tori that Jade rubbed Toris burger on her bare foot? Then theres the beautiful, always giggling Kat, played by Arianna Grande who, in a barefoot youtube video collage was sucking her own toes in about a dozen photos...! Coincidence? Hope they dont stop now

Which episode did the belly tickling occur?

O.K., it's not just me. I've never seen the fish pedicure episode but have you ever noticed that one of their teachers follows a sort of hippie stereotype. So his character likes being as natural as possible and therefore is always barefoot. There's one where one of the male characters is rubbing ketchup on Tori's foot. And another where the girls are in Kat's brother's car which breaks down. When they look in the trunk to find something to help them they find a bag of rubber feet. Seriously, a random bag of bare feet. As often as this happens I wonder if any of the cast of the show has noticed anything? Even if they don't know about foot and tickling fetishes have they ever wondered, "O.K. Just got the script. If I'm skiing why am I barefoot?"

Erik, the episode in question is on as i write... It is the april fools show, very goofy and random. However it is actually jade who becomes the "tickle monster" and tickles tori's belly.

That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, ever.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back