• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 2

lsc2222

As requested, here's part 2. Comments and suggestions are very welcome and again, sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. Enjoy! :)

“MMMMMMNNNNPHHHHHHH!!!!!” Cassidy wailed into her gag as she struggled in vain to free herself from the padded bondage table she was firmly strapped to.

“Kootchie Kootchie Koo.....awww is little Cassie ticklish?” Heather taunted as she sat straddled over Cassidy's hips, slowly and softly stroking her armpits with her fingernails.

The torment of Cassidy's armpits had been going on now for well over an hour straight. Stopping for only a minute or two here or there to keep her new toy from passing out,
Heather expertly teased and tickled Cassidy's shaven and soft underarms. Nine hours ago Cassidy Brown had enjoyed lunch with her best friend Heather, the two then had a blast
driving out to Heather's parent's but after a long, relaxing soak in the tub Heather had tricked Cassidy into a secret bondage dungeon she had had built after her parent's gave her
the house as a graduation present months earlier. Once inside Heather then conned Cassidy into trying out a large padded bondage table. Heather then gagged and stripped Cassidy
and in a show of absolute cruelty had been tickling her for over two hours now. After quickly discovering how insanely ticklish Cassidy's feet were, Heather spent almost an hour raking
her well manicured nails up and down Cassidy's creamy, buttery soft soles before settling on her sensitive armpits. Cassidy had long since lost track of all time, her chest was burning,
her body exhausted and weak from struggling, her jaw aching from the large ball gag silencing her hysterical laughter and her wavy blonde hair matted to her forhead and body glistening
with sweat. Cassidy was silently praying for her torment to end, however her new mistress had other plans.

“Well now, that was just too much fun!” Heather sang as she sat up and removed her tickling fingers.

Cassidy laid there sucking in as much air as she could through her nose, after a few minutes she began to sob uncontrollably.

“Awww...what's wrong princess? Are you not having fun?” Heather taunted as she ran her fingers through Cassidy's hair.

“You know Cassidy, you may not be having any fun now, but once I finish your training you'll be singing, or moaning, a different tune then. I promise” Heather said giving a little wink.

“Nnnnnnnmmmph. Nnnnnnnn...” Cassidy whimped, tears still slowly trailing down her cheeks.

“Oh? You don't agree? Well, I guess we'll just have to continue your education until you do then hmmm?” Heather said she she slid down so that she was sitting between Cassidy's spread legs.

“MMMMMMMNNNNPHHH!!!!NNMMMMPPHHPLLLSSHHHH!!!!!!!!! Cassidy screamed into her gag. Scared out of her mind she was desperate for the tickling to end, she wouldn't be able to take another second!

“Hmmm? You know I just can't understand a thing your saying Cass. Here, let me help you with that, it's not like anyone can hear you anyways and I sooo want to hear your sweet song.” Heather chuckled as she
reached up, unbuckled and removed Cassidy's ball gag and pulled out the small hand towel further keeping Cassidy silenced.

As soon as her gag was removed Cassidy began gulping down her first full breaths in hours while also trying to beg and reason with her friend.

“H-Heather p-p-please. Please stop, p-please n-no more. I-I can't take anymore!! *Gulp* *wheeze* Please Heather just please let me go! PLEASE!!”

Heather hummed to herself as she ignored Cassidy and again seated herself between her spread legs.

“Heather PLEASE!! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!! H-Heather, wait! No! No, no don't!! Please Heather please noooohahaahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Cassidy's words were lost as Heather began softly tickling her sexy, flat stomach. Never letting herself into a predictable pattern, Heather's fingers danced all over Cassidy's stomach and ribs,
kneading each one.

“NOOHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PLLLAAAHAHAHAHAH NNOOOOAAHAHAHAH!! HEAAHAHAHATTHERRHHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOHAAHAHAHMOORREE PPLALAAAHAHHAAHAHAH!!! Cassidy
eyes were squeezed tightly shut, tears flowing freely down her bright red cheeks. Her head held in place by a forehead strap she was unable to shake her head “no”, unable to even form words
to beg for mercy from a girl she had considered a sister for many years. As frantically as she struggled in her bondage, Cassidy was unable to move more than an inch in any direction, her arms
and legs held painfully spread eagle by thich, padded leather straps.

“That's right Cassie, laugh. Laugh for me baby, oh your song is so sweet, I never want it to stop! Oh damn this is so hot Cass! You look so sexy laying there laughing like a little girl!” Heather said
as she began skittering her nails faster and faster over Cassidy's sexy tummy.

Cassidy was in hell. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move. The only thing she could feel was Heather's sadistic nails tickling her tummy. She laughed and laughed and laughed....and then, it stopped.

Opening her eyes Cassidy saw that Heather had hopped off the table and was now stripping her own clothes off. Seizing the moment Cassidy again began to try and beg for mercy.

*Sob* P-p-p-please Heather...pl-please, no-no more. You're h-hurting me...I'm s-so ticklish...p-please...”

As she slipped her fingers in the waistband of her black panties, Heather, again ignoring her friends pleas, just looked deep into Cassidy's eyes. Smiling a sadistic smile.

“I've been thinking Cass. Your feet are ticklish, your armpits and that cute little tummy of yours too. But I'm curious, are you ticklish anywhere else? Heather said as she walked
over to the “toy” wall and picked up a long, soft, fluffy pink feather. Walking towards the end of the table, hopping up and again seating herself between her best friend's legs.
Heather held the sinister feather up and twirled it so that Cassidy could get a good look. Cassidy's eyes were wide with fear, her lips began to tremble and tears again began to roll down her face.

“Please Heather, please don't tickle me. I'll do anything you want, please! I'm begging you! I'm so sore right now, everything hurts so please, please just let me go. I-I won't tell anybody about this I swear!”

“Mmmmmmm...your pussy looks absolutely delicious Cassie.” Heather said licking her lips, “I know you're still a virgin and all, but omigosh this is the pinkest, tightest, juiciest pussy I've ever seen!! Tell me girl,
do you shave, or are you just naturally bald? Hmmmm?”

*Whimper* A little of both...but please Heather, please don't touch me there! Please, please don't touch my pussy! I've never let anyone touch.heheheheh...me giggle there...c'mon please! Don't!!!”

Cassidy's pleas were lost in a steady stream of giggles as Heather began slowly twirling her feather across Cassidy's soft, pouting lips. Sensing this was a hot spot, Heather reached up, gently spead Cassidy's
pussy lips apart with one hand and began stroking the feather up and down her entire slit, stopping to twirl a little circle around her clit at the top.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HEAAHAHAHATTHERRRR NOOOOOOO PLLEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOOAAAHAHAHAATTHAHAHA MMYAAHAHAHA PUSSSYYAAYAHAHAHAHHAAHA
PLLAAAASHSHSAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH!!!” Cassidy laughed as hysteria swept over her once again. Helpless to move Cassidy could only lay there as her naked sex was tormented by Heather's feather. Heather
herself was completely lost in the tickling of Cassidy's pussy, before she knew it forty five minutes had gone by and Cassidy had descended into silent laughter.

Lost in the fleeting thoughts between her torment Cassidy prayed for an end to her toment that she knew would never come.....

So how about it...anyone want a part 3?

Why do you even ask? WE ALL LOVE YOUR STORY! Keep it going! Try adding a bit of sensory deprivation, earmuffs, blindfold, gag, etc.
And maybe at the end she gets rescued or something? I dunno.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back