• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 3 F/F *Intense*

lsc2222

Alrighty, for those interested here's part 3. Comments and suggestions welcome, enjoy! :)

“My my my Cassidy, you are just too much fun to play with!” Heather taunted as she twirled her fluffly pink feather around Cassidy's now swollen clit.

Heather had been teasing Cassidy's pussy for over an hour now and showed no signs of stopping much to Cassidy's despair. Unlike most of the girls she
knew, Heather included, Cassidy hadn't really spent much time “experimenting” with herself down there. Sure she had touched herself a few times, but
being a very shy and naïve girl, her touches were very brief and very light so the torment her poor pussy was being forced to endure had Cassidy in almost
complete shock. She didn't even know a girl could be ticklish “down there” and if she could she would've offered Heather her soul to stop.

“HEATHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA NOOOAAHAHAHAAHAHWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLALEAHAHAHHA
STAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH PLAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M BEGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!”

Cassidy laughed as Heather continued to lightly saw her feather between Cassidy's pussy lips.

“Okay okay Cass, I suppose you do deserve a break” Heather said as she ceased her pussy tickling and hopped off the large padded bondage table Cassidy had been
strapped to for almost four hours now.

“T-thank...t-thank y-you..*wheeze*...pl-please n-no more..*hic*...no-no more p-please...”

“There there Cass, just take deep breaths hon, deep breaths.” Heather cooed as she stroked Cassidy's cheek softly.

“Hmmm....I tell you what Cassidy.” Heather said as she grabbed a small towel and began wiping the sweat off of Cassidy's face,

“I'll make you a deal. It's getting late now and I'm getting hungry. So before I put you in your cage for the night we're going to play a game. How's that sound?”

“No, please Heather please no more! *Sob* please no games, please no more tickling PLEASE!!! I'll do whatever you want, I'll give you anything just please untie me
and *sob* let me go, I just want to go home now PLEASE!!!!”

Cassidy was almost beside herself with panic and fear now. She was well past her limit was using all her strength just to try and keep her sanity. Her sparkling blue
eyes were now bloodshot and puffy with tear tracks mingled with mascara streaked down her bright red cheeks. Her light blond hair was now a dark gold and matted
to her face by sweat. Her wrists and ankles were sore from her struggling, her stomach muscles and lungs were sore from laughing and her throat felt raw as well. If
there was any trace of her old friend left inside Heather, Cassidy prayed that part would let her go. Unfortunately for Cassidy, here nightmare was far from over.

“Well if you don't want to play my game I guess I could just tickle you for the rest of the evening then...” Heather said, a dark smile spreading across her face.

“NO!! NO!! PLEASE NO! I'LL PLAY!! I'LL PLAY!! JUST PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME!! PLEASE I'LL PLAY THE GAME I PROMISE I WILL!!!” Cassidy begged.

“Okay okay Cass, settle down now. Here's the game: I'm going to untie your legs and then re-tie them over your head to your ankles. Then, I'm going to give you a safe
word and tickle you for exactly 30 more minutes okay? If you can manage to go the entire 30 minutes without saying the safe word...I won't tickle you anymore tonight
and I'll let you eat, clean up and go to bed. But if you give in and use the safe word....I get to tickle and tease your pussy until you orgasm....deal?” Heather said, her
wicked smile now fully on display.

“What???!! Please Heather I don't want to play this game, I don't want you touching my pussy anymore and I can't stand anymore tickling! Please Heather, my whole body
hurts, I'm so sore now just please let me up now please!!”

Cassidy was doing her best to hold in her tears, Heather's game would be almost impossible to win and Cassidy knew that was intentional.

“Cassidy, if you refuse to play my little game...I'm going to gag you again and tickle your pussy until you cum. Then I'm going to take the biggest strap-on cock I have and
I'm going to fuck your little virgin pussy until you're so sore you can't walk for days. Then I'm going to fuck your tight little ass until you can't sit down and then I'll tickle
your feet until you forget your name. Do you understand?” Heather said, her voice taking on a more dominant tone now.

“.....I understand...I-I'll play y-your game Heather. Just please, please don't hurt me. I promise I'll behave.” Cassidy said, tears again beginning to trek down her soft cheeks.

“Good girl, I see you're catching on a little huh? Okay, before we play I just need to grab a few things.” Heather said as she walked over to the toy wall again.

Cassidy didn't care. She just stared up at the ceiling, eyes full of sadness. She had no idea what she'd done to deserve this, the day before she was living the life of a normal high
school graduate and earlier this very day she had enjoyed a great lunch with her best friend Heather. Then she was tricked into coming out to the cabin in the mountains alone,
tricked onto a bondage table by Heather, her best friend since grade school and a girl she often considered her sister who had now been revealed as some kind of crazy, sadistic,
sex-crazed lesbian. Heather had kidnapped Cassidy to be her sex slave, a proposition Cassidy found almost too insane to believe but yet here she was, completely naked and awaiting
more torment at the hands of her former friend and Heather was showing no signs of letting up anytime soon.

“Okay, I think I'm ready now.” Heather sang as she dragged a small table next to the large bondage table and began laying out her “toys.” Cassidy couldn't move her head due to the
forehead strap keeping it in place, but what she could see out of the corner of her eyes was causing her anxiety levels to skyrocket inside.

Laying out on the table were more feathers, different sizes and colors, and what looked electric toothbrushes. There were also some plastic brushes with the little plastic balls on the ends
as well as large bottle of baby oil. Cassidy's lips began to tremble as her eyes darted from one menacing item to the next.

“Alrighty, before we get started I just need to make one minor adjustment, just so you know I'm not a cheater.” Heather said as she went and removed the large clock off the far wall
behind Cassidy's head. She then propped the clock up on the small table next to Cassidy's table so that Cassidy could see out of the corner of her eyes.

“See? Now you can watch the time go by, that way I won't go over the 30 minutes.” Heather said sadistically as she grabbed the bottle of baby oil and squirted some into her hands.

As her breathing became quicker and more shallow, Cassidy watched as Heather began to rub the baby oil everywhere, starting at her neck, moving down to her breasts and armpits,
then her tummy, ribs and pussy. Squirting more into her hands Heather then moved down and made sure to cover every square inch of Cassidy's feet, including between her toes.
Cassidy's body twitched and jerked through the entire process, each touch sending small ticklish sensations throughout her body.

Once she was finished with the baby oil, Heather unstrapped Cassidy's legs and then one at a time pulled them over her head and strapped them to her wrists. Cassidy's pussy and
butthole were now on display for the world to see and her cheeks burned red with embarrassment.

“Kay, I think we're ready now Cassie, don't you?” Heather said as she stood at the head of the table, leaning her face into Cassidy's.

“Heather. Please, I'm begging you please. Please don't do this. I'll be your slave, I'll do anything you want me to. I-I'll even l-lick your p-pussy if you want me to. I'll clean your house,
I'll cook for you, I'll do it all. I swear!! Just please, please don't tickle me anymore.” Cassidy begged, eyes full of sadness and fear.

“Oh I know you will sweetheart, I know you'll do all of those things. But everyone knows a pet must be trained, and before you can be trained Cass....you have to be broken. So just lay
back and take it Cassie, you don't really have a choice anyways.” Heather said as she picked up a feather from the small table.

“Okay babycakes, let's find out just how ticklish your cute little feet really are...”

Cassidy squeeze her eyes shut, her heart almost beating out of her chest in anticipation.

“Your safe word is...lemon. And 30 minutes begins....now.” Heather said with a chilling giggle.

As soon as the feather made contact with her foot, Cassidy almost jumped right out of her skin and through the roof. As Heather began slowly stroking the feather up and down the sole
Cassidy began laughing hysterically.

“NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOAAHAHAATAAAAHAA MYAAAAA FEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HEAAATHERRANOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLAEAAHSHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAWWWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEAAAHAHAA STAAAAAAAAAPHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEAAHAHAHAAA HAAAAAAHAH
AHAHHAVEAHAHHAAH MERCYAYAYAYAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“You have such pretty feet Cassie, I think I could just tickle them forever. That's it, wiggle that little foot cutie with all your might, but you're not going anywhere are you Cassie? You can't
escape my little feather...can you?” Heather taunted as she began sawing her feather between each of Cassidy's toes.

“PLEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I'LAHAHAHAHAH GIVEEEAHAHAHA YOUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYATHINANAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEAAHA
HAHAHAHAHH IHAAHAHAAHHA I'LLAHAHAHAHA DO ANYAHTHINAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAHAHH HEATHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHERAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEAAHAHAHHAHPLEAAHHAHHPLEAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA PLEAAHAHAHSTAAAAPHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

“That's right Cass, just laugh. Laugh and laugh and laugh my gorgeous little slave. This is your new life now Cassie. I'm going to keep you here forever. And I'll tickle you every single day, every
fucking day from now on I'll tickle your beautiful little body. And nobody will ever hear from you again. You'll never see your mommy or daddy again babydoll. You'll never go shopping or go to the
movies, you'll just stay down here and laugh and laugh and laugh.” Heather was almost in a trance now, completely focuses on Cassidy's helpless, wiggling feet. Continuing to feather her right foot,
Heather reached up and began skittering her nails all over the helpless sole of the left foot, further escalating Cassidy's torture.

“PLEAAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAAHAHAHAHA SOMEHAHAHAHONAHAHAHAH HELLPPAHAHAHAHAHHAH HELPAHAHA MEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA PLEAAHAHAHAAHHAH MOMMYAYAHAHAHAHHAHPL
EAAHAHAHHELP MEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWAHAHHAHWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!”

“Nobody can hear you Cassidy, no one can save you. It's just you, me and my little feather tonight hon.”

Cassidy's laughter soon fell silent but Heather didn't care. She continued to feather Cassidy's bare feet until Cassidy's face turned bright red and she began to cough and wheeze. Not wanting her toy
to faint, Heather stopped and moved around the table and hopped up between Cassidy's legs.

Heather gave Cassidy a full two minutes to catch her breath and settle down, leaning up she wiped the tears from Cassidy's face before pointing towards the clock.

“ Fifteen minutes down Cassie. Still hanging in there? I bet that baby oil is making the sensation a lot worse huh?” Heather said laughing.

Cassidy just stared at her friend with broken eyes, she couldn't think, couldn't even beg. Only after Heather picked up an electric toothbrush and turned it on did Cassidy begin to cry.

“Cheer up princess, it's experiment time!” Heather chirped excitedly, “Now, I know your pussy is ticklish...but I'm curious to know if this cute little butthole of yours is ticklish too...let's find out shall we?!”
Heather said as she turned on the electric toothbrush and touched it to Cassidy's puckered hole.

Almost istantly Cassidy began to thrash like a wild cat, satisfying Heather's curiosity and sending Cassidy even deeper into her own personal hell.

“Wow! I think this is your hottest spot yet Cass!” Heather said as she danced the toothbrush all over Cassidy's crack, perineum and pussy.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTAHAHAHAHAH THERAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA PLAAHAHAHHAH KILAAAHAHAHA MEAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH KILLAHAHAHAHHA MEEEEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA WAAHAHAHHAHA PLEAAAHAHAHHA ANYTHAAHAHAHHAH I'LAHAHAHAH DOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHANOAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!”

“There we go Cass, there we go...let it all out baby! You're almost home free Cassidy!!! Only two more minutes!!!!” Heather sang as she took the vibrating head of the toothbrush and held it firmly against
Cassidy's butthole.

“WAHAHAHAHHAHA LEEMONAAHAHAHHAHA LEMONNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH LEEEEMOONANNNHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!” Cassidy wailed as she could finally take no more. Desperate for her torture
to end she blurted out her safe word as loud she could, and true to her word...Heather ceased her tickling.

“Awwww...you were so close Cassie. So close and yet so far.” Heather said as she put the toothbrush down and picked up a long, stiff white feather, “I'm sorry to say you lost the first part of the game but
that's okay, you still get a consolation prize...ready for your orgasm cutie?” Heather said twirling her feather in the air.

Cassidy couldn't even speak, her throat was so sore from laughing and her lungs were still on fire.

“Kay, here's how part two of the game works. I'm going to use this feather here and I'm going to make you cum, sounds easy right? Well, there's a catch. I'm going to tease your pussy for exactly 20 minutes
Cass but if you cum before time is up things are going to get a little more hardcore.” Heather said, her eyes turning to slits and a very evil smile spreading over her face.

“If you cum before the 20 minutes is up Cassie, I'm going to tickle your butthole until you pass out and then I'm going to gag you, blindfold you and plug your ears so that you can't see or hear. Then I'm to
cover your pussy, butthole and feet in itching powder while I tickle your armpits for exactly two hours...kay? So you really gotta bring your “A” game this time honey bunny.”

Cassidy lay there, her eyes and mouth open in fear and terror.

“Alrighty, let's get started shall we?” Heather said with a giggle.

Right as Heather's feather made contact with Cassidy's pussy, a loud humming noise rang out, startling both girls and causing Heather to jump a little.

Walking over to her discarded jean shorts Heather found that it was her cell phone vibrator going off. Looking at the caller ID she smiled.

“Well....if isn't Cassie's mommy. Look sweetheart,” Heather said showing Cassidy the caller ID on her phone, “I guess someone's missing you.”

Cassidy's heart jumped into her chest, a faint ember of hope began to burn within.

“Answer it!!! Please Heather let me talk to my mo...MPPPHHHH!!!!!” Cassidy's pleas were cut short by Heather shoving her own panties in her mouth, two strips of duct tape quickly followed,
silencing Cassidy's begging.

Looking directly into Cassidy's eyes with a smile, Heather pressed “talk” and answered the call.

“Hello? Oh hey Mrs. Brown! How are you?” Heather said as she hopped back up onto the table and seated herself in front of Cassidy's pussy again.

“Mnnnnphhhhh!!!! Nnnnnmmphh!!!” Cassidy wailed beneath her gag. Please mom! It's me, help!! Please help me!!! Cassidy tried to call from beneath her panties and the duct tape.

“Cassidy? No I haven't seen her since lunch. Yeah, uh-huh. Yeah I really don't have any clue where she might be. No, really. We had lunch at the mall and she said she'd call me later...”
Heather said smiling as she began to feather Cassidy's helpless pussy.

“Mnnnnnnnnphhhh!!! Nmmmmm!!!..*whimper*..Nmmmmmmmmmplhhhpmmmphh!!” Cassidy tried to beg as she felt the feather begin to twirl around her clit.

Now under normal circumstances Cassidy would be able to struggle harder against that feather and block it out. But after so much tickling and sexual teasing Cassidy found herself quickly
becoming aroused. Her nipples began to puff up all hard and pebbly and she could feel herself beginning to get wet. In vain Cassidy tried wiggling her hips and squeezed her eyes shut to
block out the growing sensation of arousal.

“Hmm? Oh no I didn't know that. So you and Mr. Brown are having car trouble and are stuck at your friends place for the weekend?” Heather said, continuing her conversation with Cassidy's
mother. Giving Cassidy a wink, Heather then quickly and unexpectedly leaned down and began softly licking Cassidy's pussy. Almost like a bolt of lightning hitting her Cassidy's eyes popped
open and against her will, she felt her hips began to buck up towards Heather's tongue, forcing it deeper.

“So...*Lick*...when will you and Mr. Brown...*lap* be able to return?” Heather said, still continuing on with Cassidy's mother as she ate her daughter's helpless pussy.

Cassidy looked at the clock out of the corner of her eye, 15 minutes to go!! She wouldn't make it!! She was so close to cumming already but she resolved herself to hang on. She tried thinking
of something else, tried to wiggle her hips, scrunch her toes and shake her head in an effort to block out the amazing feeling of Heather's tongue on her clit.

“Well...*lap*..*lap*...if she calls me I'll be sure to tell her to give you guys a call Mrs. Brown.” Heather said as she went straight for the haymaker, plunging a finger deep into Cassidy's wet pussy
and sucking hard on her clit Heather was rewarded with Cassidy's whole body locking up as a torrent of pussy juice ejaculated all over her face.

“MnnphMMMMPHHHHHH! NMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Cassidy cried out in shame and ecstasy beneath her duct tape gag. It was all over. She had lost the game again.

“You too Mrs. Brown....bye!” Heather sang as she sat up and tossed her phone on the small table.

“Well Cassie” Heather said as she licked her lips, “Looks like you lost again....now things get a whole lot worse my pretty little slave....”

Shall I keep going.....anyone up for a part 4?

Great story hun, lets see Heather really torture those pits, baby oil and fingernails!

Why do you keep asking if you should continue? It is apparent that we all love your stories! Keep it going!

I like the story so far but I would love to see a twist in part 4 with heather getting punished by Cassie.

I like the story so far but I would love to see a twist in part 4 with heather getting punished by Cassie.

These types of twists are plain stupid and serve no purpose except to ruin a good story.

NOW AWESOME story! You think like me!! Keep it up!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back