• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... on the London Underground (M/F, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is technically the third in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ny-thing-happened...-at-the-sci-fi-convention

Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

I have something of a love / hate relationship with London. On the one hand it's fantastic having such a vibrant cultural centre practically on my doorstep with fantastic events, food, people, history and architecture and if you ever get bored of it there's just as many ways to get away and explore anywhere in the world. On the other it's crowded, the transport is unreliable, you have all the dangers of a big city and it can be a miserable place on the wrong day.

Today though it was something entirely new to me. It was invisible. Not literally, obviously, but the thousands of people I'd passed on the trip down here had faded into the background, the buildings and roads as insubstantial as smoke as I made my way to Paddington station and checked the arrivals board. Today nothing else mattered but her as, after four weeks with our only contact being e-mail, instant messaging and the occasional phone call, she was finally coming to see me. Ever since that unbelievable night where we'd taken it in turns to almost break each others minds there'd been a mutual desire to meet again. Not just for the promise of more fun, not just so that we could get to know each other a whole let better than we'd managed in that one night of passion but frankly also so we could both convince ourselves we weren't imagining the whole thing.

Even now, standing in the middle of the station surrounded by god knows how many people, I couldn't help but shiver as the ghostly memories of that night raced through me. For at least a week afterwards I'd almost been able to feel her presence, or I suppose to be more accurate the lack of it, next to me when I lay down to sleep. I still caught, or thought I did, the faintest hint of her scent now and then and everything seemed that little bit worse than it had done before I'd met her simply because she wasn't here with me. Ah love, ain't it grand?

Showing there were at least five minutes to go, the giant yellow letters above me offered very little encouragement and even less entertainment to pass the time. Though frankly they could have been broadcasting the Rugby World Cup with Wales beating England as if they owed them money and I probably wouldn't have been able to focus on it. We'd exchanged contact details the morning after of course but I really thought I'd never see her again. Well, okay, granted I made sure to ask her for a photo before she left so I suppose I could have just stared wistfully at that for the next few years but it wouldn't be the same. To my astonishment though by the time I made the long drive home there was an e-mail waiting for me as well as a new Twitter follower. After the traditional awkward exchanges as we both made the usual 'how do I make sure this is who I think it is without giving WAY too much information to a potential stranger' chit-chat we found to our mutual delight that our interests extended beyond sick and twisted perversions.

Three minutes left, damn! I guess as we met at a sci-fi convention a love of certain shows, especially the goliath of television that is Doctor Who, was a given but it was much more than that. Sure we had some similar tastes in music, movies, books and all the traditional checkboxes but it was more our personalities that seemed to mesh. We laughed at each others jokes, understood our respective views on seemingly any topic and, most importantly, just enjoyed talking to each other. Soon enough we were making plans to meet up and the last couple of weeks had past by slower than any I'd ever known.

Four minutes! The British public transport network was doing its usual sterling job, only they can make a minute a variable unit of time and one that can be applied in either direction… On the ride down I'd been unable to keep my mind from wandering. Actually it was more sprinting between pondering the delightful possibilities and panic that this was all a wind-up and I'd be abandoned. The panic I choose to (mostly) forget now but the ponderings were irresistible. I could't help but imagine what she'd look like tied up, this time with the full range of toys in my bondage bag to play with. Actually I'd bought a couple of new items just for her and was desperately hoping I'd get the chance to use them, but that was the panic talking again and I said I wouldn't mention that didn't i?

Oh god, just a minute to go! Okay breathe, keep breathing, bad form for her to find you passed out on the floor. Especially the floor of a London train station, god knows what has been dropped on that. It was odd really, in that last long long minute I couldn't focus on anything for more than a second or two. Snatches of conversation, still images of her incredible body, momentary bursts of remembered sensation, fragments of typed sentences all merging and twisting together.

And then, suddenly, there was no time left. Just the word "Arrived" in solid unblinking type. It happened to be a platform right opposite the board and as I turned the world seemed to go into slow motion and there she was. Beautiful. Stunning. A dream given form. Here! To this day I have no memory of the intervening distance just that it went from seeing her to being in her arms and her in mine as we held each other tightly. In fact she was such a distracting presence it took me a good two minutes to realise that while she had a backpack slung over her shoulders there was a somewhat ominous black bag at her feet. Don't ask me why but it gave off a somewhat threatening air and a certain sense of inevitability. She saw where I was looking and lent in close, her lips brushing my ear as she whispered in the middle of a crowded station: "Well, it didn't seem fair to just use your toys… besides I've got some particularly devious items that I'm dying to torment you with."

My head swam as if a significant quantity of blood had suddenly and mysteriously raced to somewhere else in my body. She didn't help matters by laughing, low and unbelievably sexy before continuing in the breathiest, dirtiest voice I'd ever heard: "I haven't been able to stop thinking about how good you looked straining to cum, how thick you were as your desperate cock filled me and I rode you like the world's best fuck toy. I'm going to top that before I leave, that's a promise."

Someone, somewhere had sucked all the air out of Paddington station and possibly the whole of London. My throat was dry and I suspect my own voice was more like that of a spotty teenager than the smooth Barry White effect I'd been hoping for "Well if it's promises you're after how about this one… before I'm done with you you're going to beg me to stop making you cum."

I felt her grip tighter and the faintest hitch in her breathing as the thought took root. "That'll never happen lover, you know I'm insatiable."

"We'll see my dear, if nothing else I can't resist a challenge."

With that we made our way to the exit and a small cafe I knew nearby. We didn't talk, oddly, on the way. It was enough I think just to be close, enjoying the feeling of being with each other. Over coffee and a light lunch we caught up, or more accurately I guess confirmed what we thought we already knew about the other. There's that weird disconnect when you know someone on-line but haven't met or talked properly and adding to that was the fact we'd already fucked like rabbits. Particularly depraved rabbits, granted but the point stands. Meanwhile, under the table and hidden by the cloth our legs and feet moved and intertwined, each touch like a live wire even through layers of clothing. Originally we'd intended to go walking along the Thames, take in the sights, really get to know each other and make sure we were both comfortable with the other. Yeah, that didn't happen. Instead we wolfed down our meal and within 30 minutes of arriving in London Amy was standing next to me on Paddington underground station as we headed home.

"You know…" she said, almost casually as we waited for the train (which was becoming something of a theme for the day), "There's no way you're going to make me beg you to stop. It's just not going to happen."

"You're very confident for someone who has at least some idea of how creative I can get?"

"Nothing to do with being creative love, just that I can pretty much guarantee you it won't happen. See, if I don't want to cum, well, I don't."

"Oh really?"

"Yep… sorry."

"Okay… how about a bet then?"

"What sort of bet?"

"You let me do whatever I want to try and make you cum. If you hang on then I loose and you get to go first with your bag of tricks. If you can't resist then it's my turn to torment you."

"Deal. When do we do this, exactly."

"Oh I'll let you know…"

At that moment the tube rattled its way into the station and we hopped on. It was somewhat crowded but we were only going a couple of stops to Baker Street. Well, actually we SHOULD have been doing that but a plan was forming in my mind and I was as charmingly interesting as possible as we rode all the way down to Aldgate. Admittedly going to the far end of the Metropolitan line was cheating somewhat but I wanted to make sure we could get the seat I wanted, the extra time was just a bonus.

Sure enough we managed to snag the front seat of the first carriage of the met line tube and, to my delight, the rest of the carriage was empty. Perfect for what I had in mind.

"Okay." I said as the doors slid closed. "The bet starts now."

"What?" Amy was somewhat shocked as were on public transport going through the heart of the busiest city in the country.

"From now until the end of the line. I do what I want, you cum you loose."

She opened her mouth to protest but I met her with a kiss. She melted against me and moaned her consent into my mouth. The seat faced forward and, while there was another across the narrow aisle, the seat back was tall and then the double doors gave us a reasonable distance from anyone else that may come in. Amy was wearing a short skirt that came down to mid-thigh and showed off her wonderful legs with a light and slightly oversized blouse covering her body. Perfect for what I had in mind and I was looking forward to the challenge ahead.

I slid a hand around her waist, untucking the blouse and exposing the merest sliver of flesh. The cool air in the tube carriage made her shiver slightly, the light touch of my fingers on her skin drew a considerably larger one. I let my hands roam freely, enjoying the privacy while it lasted but always keeping my movements hidden by her shirt. Cupping her breasts I kissed her deeply and was rewarded with a tongue exploring my mouth. My fingers slipped inside her bra and found her nipples, rolling the already hard buds between thumb and finger. She gasped then groaned as I applied enough pressure to be uncomfortable. Her back arched slightly as I pulled back and just watched her face as she tried to ignore or at least accept the sensations coursing through her. Unknown to her of course I was also about to cheat quite heavily as I knew we were scarce seconds from the next stop. As we raced into the light I pinched, hard, and dove forward to catch her scream in my mouth. As soon as our lips touched I released her nipple and kept the kiss just long enough to silence her. The instant she was still I moved away and sat back in the seat. To anyone in the station we'd look like two other commuters, only we knew different.

Our luck held and we were still alone as the tube pulled out. This time I focused on those stunning legs and let my hands slide other every curve. From her knee to her hip, ducking and diving under her skirt I was having the time of my life stimulating her with what was, basically, a thorough but gentle stroking and watching her trying to ignore the sensations I was forcing upon her. Both hands were under her skirt and sweeping across her hips in large, smooth sweeps. As I passed above her crotch I fancied I could feel a slight difference in temperature, I was certain I could detect her sweet, intoxicating scent starting to fill the carriage, yet I never touched her directly. Not yet. Patience. A hand moved again, back under her blouse and up to the left breast this time. Again I took her nipple between my thumb and finger, again I applied pressure, again I pinched hard as we rolled into the station and again I caught her protests with my mouth. This time though, as we sat back down and tried to look respectable, I saw the look on her face and knew she had the message. Ever station now I'd do the same thing, a brief moment of pain to burn within her while we were stopped and there were another 18 stops to go.

The next few stops were close together so I settled for continuing my teasing though each time I went somewhere different to keep her guessing, sliding hands down her ribs one time, easing a leg up and letting my fingers travel from behind her knee all the way down to the curve of her ass and back, in short anything I could think of to keep her off-balance. My mouth was never still now, sometimes kissing, sometimes nuzzling her neck, sometimes travelling further down to lap gently at the very tops of her wonderful breasts. We got lucky, ridiculously so in retrospect, as the train was quiet and no-one got into our carriage which let me be more adventurous than planned. And, of course, at every stop there was that sudden burst of pain for her to think about though now I could see a squirm she couldn't quite repress as the pain started to turn to something else entirely.

As we left Baker Street the gaps between stations opened up and I had more time to play with. Once again my fingers rested on her stomach but now I started to gently flick my nails over her skin. She squirmed and giggled as she felt the ticklish sensations spark her nerves and I saw her eyes flick closed briefly as she struggled to remain focused. I didn't intend to give her the chance and dug into her sides, tickling hard and fast. She collapsed into laughter, half falling forward off the seat as her body tried to escape. I shifted round, half straddling her to keep her in place. My right hand wound itself into her hair and firmly pulled her to my kiss, my left never ceasing to squeeze and torment her. Her laughter echoed in my head and she was torn between escape and the passion of the kiss. Her legs bounced and kicked against the seat as my fingers kept finding new, sensitive spots on her ribs to exploit. Any semblance of self-control had fled and I suspected I could probably win our little wager relatively easily now… but no sense in rushing. I kept my grip on her hair as we slowed for the next stop and my free hand once again pinched her nipple. Now though I pulled her away from my kiss, forcing her to control the scream herself. To her credit she did just that, swallowing the sound and the pain together but the look in her eyes spoke volumes about the pleasure that went with being controlled in this way, in such a public place.

The next run was a really long one and I couldn't wait. In fact I'd been looking forward to this ever since I'd suggested this wager. The moment we started moving I put one arm around her shoulders and gently but firmly guided her down. I wonder if, for a moment, she thought I was going to force her to suck me off (not on a bouncing tube train I wasn't, I didn't fancy having certain things bitten off even if it was by accident!) but as she past the point of no return I applied a bit more force, slid sideways slightly and suddenly she was lying face down across me, her ass perfectly positioned before me. Her skirt had ridden up as she moved, exposing her black underwear and I couldn't resist a couple of short, sharp smacks on the exposed flesh. She squeaked with surprise but I felt her grind against me too and was glad she couldn't see my grin. It was only a matter of time now and I eagerly set to work. My fingertips went straight to those fantastic curved cheeks and started flicking up and down, tickling lightly but quickly on skin that was oh so sensitive. She stiffened in my lap then howled with laughter, She wriggled this way and that trying to throw me off but it was no use, if she moved enough to escape she'd also fall off me and onto the rather hard floor.

Over and over again I raked her skin, going from about midway down her thigh up to the small of her back and back down again. Every second or third sweep I'd let my fingers stray closer and closer to her cotton-covered pussy but never quite close enough to touch her. I was relying on surprise to win this bet and had to get her used to the teasing, to expect it rather than direct contact. God she was beautiful though, her tight body grinding against me, that fantastic red hair flying as she flailed and her every response a wonder of the world. We slowed again, nearing the next stop, but now she was hidden from view as she was lower than the bottom of the window. As we started coming into the station I switched my tickling attack to a more painful one and started to spank her, hard. She forced her lips closed and managed to keep from screaming blue murder but a muffled keep of protest did escape her. As we slowed further she started to buck, wanting to sit back up and at least try to pretend we weren't doing anything but I wouldn't let her move, a hand on the small of her back keeping her in place. Frantic at the thought of discovery she twisted her neck to look up at me, pleading for mercy but was only met with a cold smile.

Of course I had somewhat of an advantage here, I could see the station. More importantly I could see a deserted station so knew there was little danger of anyone disturbing us. We were following another tube train now and it was barely a minute ahead so all the passengers were getting on to that one. Still, as the doors opened I stopped the smack, smack, smack of my hand on her arse and instead gripped her now-warm flesh with my hand, letting the fingernails dig in. She groaned and a strong scent rose to meet me.

The instant the doors closed I reached over and pulled her feet up, making her hold them in place for my attentions as if she were hogtied. Her shoes presented little challenge and within seconds I had a pair of perfect bare soles at my disposal. Instead of stroking them, or letting my fingernails dance their devilish dance, I decided to try something a little different and brought my mouth down to her toes. Sucking them in one at a time I lapped at them with my tongue, sucked delicately at each of them while savouring the taste and feel of this remarkable woman… then raked them with my teeth. Ten times I did this and ten times she screamed in ticklish ecstasy, her back arching, her head shaking and, by the time I moved on to her right foot, tears were falling. Once I'd completed my journey I let her legs drop again, just in time for the last but one station on the line to roll into view. Again I kept her in my lap but this time I did tickle her, my fingers digging in to her rib cage again and she almost went purple trying not to laugh as the doors yawned open.

The instant we were on the move I turned her over and reposition slightly. Now her ass was just to my right, her back resting in my lap. With a wicked grin I bent down and applied my lips to her belly button. I drew a deep breath, making sure the seal of my lips upon your flesh was good but not perfect… and blew. A perfect raspberry and I swear Amy almost levitated off the seat. Her eyes shot open, her body arched and she started babbling: "NO! no no no no please no not that please ARGHNOOOOO" I kept up a stream of short, sharp bursts, my lips vibrating on her skin and sending her insane. And then, while she was totally preoccupied and in one quick move my right hand dove into her panties and three fingers suddenly filled her sopping wet ****, one behind the other two. They curled forward , caressing the inside of her pussy and she went rigid. I think, for one brief moment she tried to fight the inevitable but then my thumb landed on her clit and she was lost.

She came so hard I fear we should have paid to refurbish the seat. I'd know she tended to be quite wet when really stimulated but this was a full blown squirt. My hand was actually forced out of her pussy by the force of her contraction but I wasn't letting her off that easy and dove back in for seconds. Her pussy pulsed around me, her arms flew to the back of my neck and she pulled herself into a semi-sitting position so that I could kiss her. She shuddered and spasmed in my arms and all the time my hand was getting drenched in her juice. Finally I removed my hand from inside of her and let her settle down, easing her back onto the now somewhat damp seat beside me just in time for the penultimate stop on our journey.

"Oh… oh my GOD!" Amy could barely talk, gasping for air and unwilling to let go of me. "That was… never ever in my life has anyone done that to me."

I didn't quite know what to say so I kissed her instead. She responded with a hunger and a desire that spoke volumes before breaking away to try and suck more air into her aching lungs.

"So… it's fair to say I win then?" I asked her teasingly, hoping that was safe ground.

"Oh yes, very very much so. And you know…" her voice trailed off and she glanced away, blushing.

"What?"

The reply was quiet, almost shy, not at all like the Amy I thought I knew

"… I can't wait to see what you're going to do to me."

Next part can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...et-was-paid.(M-F-Adult)&p=3338687#post3338687

Last edited:
This story series makes me happy. How happy, you ask? If anyone needs me, I'll be in my bunk.

Fine story. Thanks for sharing it here. :D
Why don't I ever see anything like that happen on the New York City subway system? :p

I remember when I first met my first true girl friend on the Northern line. Watching the scrolling messages and hearing those announcements, I was so nervous my mind went somewhere else, and then suddenly the train came into The station and I felt sick to my stomach. Do I get off or stay on? Thankfully I got off and the rest was history at least for 2 years ;).

She was also the first girl that I really tickled.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back