• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twister FF/F

tklishkelly

Growing up I had two sister, that were older then me. We were pretty close and usually played games together when we couldn't go outside. One of these such days was when a hurricane was passing by, we caught alot of rain for a few days and were stuck in the house so all we could do was play board games and stuff like that. We decided on playing twister. Our mother was the spinning the wheel and telling us where to put our hands and feet. As the game went on my sisters and I were all tied up and i went reaching for the blue spot across the mat when my one sister quickly wiggled her fingers under my arms, now my underarms are my worst spot, that is the most ticklish part of my body so I screamed and fell right on top of both of them. They then both just rolled on top of me , one held my arms and the other one started to tickle me, I was screaming and laughing, screaming for my mom to make them stop tickling me. My mother then started taunting them, by spinning the wheel and going tickle the left foot. My sister would then tickle my left foot, my mom spun the wheel again, tickle the right foot, my sister would tickle my right foot and so on and son for about 20 minutes this Tickle Twister went on, before my mom said ok ok, Kelly had enough and got up to go make dinner. My sistersd let me go and I started running for my room, when my one sister called back to me, I turned around and she said, "Kelly, you better hope it dosen't rain tomorrow, because we have a new game for us to play" and they both laughed walking off to the kitchen to our mom with dinner.

Another great story, Kelly! Thanks again. :)

Great Story!

How old were you when they did that to you and what were you wearing at the time?

I was about 15 or 16, it was summertime, so i had on shorts, a tee shirt and barefoot. My sisters tickled me alot growing up, so it wasn't the first time they jumped me nor was it the last.

Tklishkelly -Great story! Please add MORE of your experiences with your sisters!

wow! fun story! i ALWAYS think of tickling when i c people playing Twister :D

We need to know more sweet Kelly. We need to know a lot more.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Well anna and heather, lets get together online and chat, maybe we can see how good of ticklers you can be....giggles

ooh, i wanna get in on this! :D what's yer messenger and screen name? :D

Tickling you

Hello TicklishKelly, we have chatted before in the chatroom, before it changed to a new logon procedures, I used to be Mastertickler in the room, now I am TicklesFemales. I am still interested in meeting you and Joe sometime in the DFW area. Please e-mail me at [email protected] I am not looking for anything but tickling fun with you, Joe and I both could tickle you at once. Would you like that? Hope to hear back from you.

That is agreat game to play on boring days.I hope we hear more stories like that, if had some other story to tell us...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back