• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage get-away turns to all-out torture (F/F, FFM/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Sarah and a group of friends took a drive from the environmental education center where they lived and worked to their friend Meryl's house an hour south, in the woods of New England. It was their day off after a long week of work and they were tired and ready for a nice rejuvenating retreat day. Meryl was in massage therapy school and had offered free massages to all of them as part of her training (she had to do a certain number of hours).

Sarah was absolutely beautiful - her face was as pretty as they come; angelic, totally sweet and pure - stunning, in fact. Her hair was black and wavy, shoulder length. She was about 5'7", thin, and had size 8 feet, with long, thin toes. She was about thirty-six, but really looked more like thirty or younger. She was very excited about getting a massage from her good friend, who was the same age and also a knock-out with long brown hair, green eyes, a beautiful face, and strong, but not heavy, body.

Sarah's massage started out wonderful - lying naked underneath a sheet on Meryl's massage table. She was beginning to unwind from her stressful week and was enjoying the warm hands and loving touch of her beautiful good friend. Then suddenly, Meryl's hand moved toward her side and hit a very ticklish spot. Sarah took a quick gasp. Her eyes widened for a moment as she realized how she was totally at the mercy of her masseuse - and that she'd forgotten how ticklish she was. She hadn't thought for a moment that the massage could tickle, but here she was, suddenly in a very vulnerable situation. She hoped Meryl wouldn't notice, since she felt kind of embarrassed about it. Nevertheless, the massage went on. A few minutes later, near the other side, a similar ticklish spot was hit. Sarah grimaced and this time Meryl noticed. "Sorry - you're ticklish!" she said.

Sarah cleared her throat nervously and responded with a sheepish, "Um, just a little....it's okay..."

Meryl smiled. "Just let me know if it's too much."

Sarah nodded and Meryl continued. Things were okay for a while, but when Meryl got to Sarah's calves, the ticklish sensation started getting intense again. She squirmed a little and closed her eyes, and almost couldn't take it, but somehow managed. Then everything changed.

Meryl began to rub massage oil onto Sarah's feet and for about five seconds she fought with every bone in her body not to explode into laughter. Then she did.

"Uh-oh..." Meryl said, without stopping. She continued massaging, sliding her fingers up and down Sarah's bare foot. Sarah's laugh grew harder and in between laughs were little squeals.

"What's going on in there??!" their friend Leah called from the other room.

"Just a little ticklish spot, that's all," Meryl called back. "Not to worry."

"Sarah is ticklish???" their friend Petunia said. "I have to come see this." She ran in and Leah and their friend Matt followed.

"You guys!" Meryl said, a little irritated but mostly playful. "We're trying to work here!" She had stopped massaging Sarah's foot and Sarah was catching her breath.

"But we just had to see for ourselves!" Leah said. "She was laughing so hard!" with that, she ran a finger down Sarah's left foot. Sarah screamed and jerked her foot away.

"Who knew..!!" Petunia mused gleefully. "Our good friend is so ticklish and has been hiding it all this time!" She grabbed Sarah's ankle, held her foot in her hand - Petunia was 6'1" and had big, strong hands - and started tickling it relentlessly.

Sarah screamed and quickly dissolved into hysterical laughter. She tried to get out the words, "STOP!! STOP!!" but barely could.

"Okay, okay, you guys," Meryl said. "This is a massage - it's supposed to be relaxing!"

"Hey, you started it!" Matt said, and with that, he grabbed both of Sarah's sides and started tickling her. Meanwhile, Petunia continued on her foot. Sarah, amidst her laughter, tried to turn over but then realized she was naked, and that to stay decent she had to stay face down under her sheet. She was trapped. Then she felt Leah's fingers on the oiled up right foot.

Her laughter changed at that point to silent laughter. Tears were streaming down her face from laughing so hard. Something that sounded like, "Pleassseee" came out of her mouth.

Then Meryl got firm. "OKAY!! STOP!! I'm working here!"

The three friends stopped and slinked away with mischievous grins on their faces.

"Do you want to continue?" Meryl asked Sarah.

Breathing heavily, Sarah said, "I don't think I can handle any more fingers on my body right now. This was great...thank you....."

Let me know what aspects you enjoyed :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back