• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A reposting in honour of tic30 who just posted a vid clip of herself.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Turbulance…
Written by Ticklishscribe.
Inspired by Tic30.
c.

“Aren't aircraft hangers wonderful, the acoustics are just awesome? And we can’t be disturbed either.”

I have been anticipating this and my eyes engrave in my brain the sight of you bound and ready, sweating buckets over my pleasure to come. I know that shattered thoughts are racing through your brain and I also know that you can sense is the feel of the bonds at your wrists and ankles. That fact that combined with the fact that your husband has told me you are deathly ticklish, is making my mind fly high with the most sensually evil thoughts.

“Now where did Byron tell me he was flying off to? Well it doesn’t matter, as long as I have you alone in this cavernous hanger and bound for my pleasure and in a way his pleasure as well.”

You are carefully following my movements as I walk around the table, your eyes wide and your body in slight squirm.

“Do you know why you’re here? I guess it’s ok to tell you now, but Byron knows you’re having an affair with some guy. And he’s given me the job to find out all the details for him.”

I smile as you violently writhe in the bonds that hold you and scream for help, screaming for the security guard. Panicking doesn’t even begin to describe the mood you’re in right now.

“You don’t believe me, well watch this.”

I point to my laptop on the table beside you and press a key. Instantly a video of your husband comes on and you hear the full details of how he’s thoroughly convinced you’re having an affair and how he demands to know who it is. The stern business look on his face is telling you all you need to know and his words are hitting the message home even harder. Your eyes are really wide now and your squirming is a little intense right now. I can tell that you are full of questions yourself. Like how did he find out, how much does he know, was he spying on you and such. You are clueless to answer these questions and it’s suddenly driving you crazy.

"And I want to thank your hubby for coming up with such a deliciously exquisite and tantalizingly torturous way to extract the information out of you. I loved hearing the many stories of how he tickled you way beyond your limits, of how he tickled you one day and accidentally made you pass out. He’s an awesome story teller your hubby is, so detailed and oh so lengthy.

Your eyes are still wide, now knowing that not only has he betrayed you and leaked out your deepest secret to me a total, stranger, but also given me permission to tickle you and information on how he does it to you as well.

“I also want to thank him for providing me with all the minute details of your ticklishness. It was almost like a pre-flight checklist and flight plan as he not only mapped out where you’re ticklish, but suggested how I should go about tickling you. Yes he was telling me the best way to make you take off; and strict instructions to punish you.”

You suddenly lift your head and look at me eyes still wide and now pleading. The fact that your hubby has ordered this puts your whole ordeal so far on a new altitude and you are now frantically wondering just exactly what he has asked for.

“And I must thank him for even going so far as to allow me to get sensual with you. Sensual in the most fervid and earthy of ways, as he felt that orgasm denial would be the perfect foil, to make you tell me everything. But that’s for later. The fact that you’re not wearing a bra, tells me sooner, not later as I going to make this a private flight.”

You are now screaming again and violently writhing with bucking on the bed he keeps in the hanger office. As you writhe and buck your head pounds the mattress and I smile evilly, as you are going nowhere.

“Well now, you are a mustang aren’t you.”

I lean over you and to my surprise you suddenly stop struggling. I grip your chin, lean forward and kiss you. Again you scream and again I kiss you to momentarily silence you, then I release you.

“Yes… Byron’s even allowing me this little treat. And, he’s even gone as far to allow me your sumptuous nipples. But that’s only a treat for me. My total task is to find out about your lover and who he is.”

You begin writhing and bucking again and I lean over your head and giggle evilly. I have total control and you know it and fear it.

“You are not touching my nipples.” You reply then scream again for the security guard; but your screams dissipate in the lofty heights of the hanger.

I gaze at your shirt, focusing on two hard points that your nipples have become. I also focus in the little spaces made by your shirt as your erect breasts have made it tight on your body. I was considering popping your cherry, but your buttons will do nicely as well.

“Have you ever experienced someone playing piggies on your toes? Well how about the buttons on your shirt.” I move and positing myself, sitting on the bed on your left side. Your writhing continues and I want to make the most of it.

You instantly take a short sharp breath and writhe even more, as I begin to tease the top button of your shirt.

“Can you imagine each button going off like a gunshot/? I somehow feel that you would be sweating up a storm between each one and at the same time doing a bad job of trying to hide your reactions.“ The button comes undone and instantly you look at your shirt and shake your head no. Sweating is exactly what you’re doing at this moment; sweating to my heart’s content.

“Awwww did we lose the staring match? Did you blink? It was only one little button and only four more to go. The countdown has begun.”

I tease another button undone and I quietly giggle as I see you divided, part you want to frantically free your arms to protect you and the other part wanting to remain calm, to show that I am not getting to you.

“Did that last little button go to market and did this one stay home? I know I’d want to stay home with your nipples.” Still another button and I can see that your calmness is definitely dissolving.

“No no noooooo.” You suddenly realize you’ve given yourself away and your squirming gets more intense.

I stop with your buttons and gently push your long hair away from your neck, then kiss it. Instantly you squeal and squirm again and I follow your squirming by kissing any part of your neck I can get.

I tease the third button and again you shake your head no. As it pops open I get a good look at your cleavage and can just make out the edges of your erect nipples. You know this and fear this as well, causing me to stop for a moment and gaze quietly. Your legs are pumping intensely, your arms straining at the bonds that hold them and your body bucking and arching, trying to free itself from the impending sensual torment.

“Almost there… And what was it; this last little button was supposed to have had roast beef and this little button was supposed to have had none. Well this little button is going to get something, but it’s not going to be beef.”

Still more of your chest is exposed and now the fullness and erectness of your nipples comes into full view and I am totally delighted with them. Even with you violently rocking from side to side, bucking and writhing, I can still easily follow your nipples and I reach out and lightly pinch them. This has you rock, buck and writhe more violently, and I am delighted by this and pinch them once more.
I move downward and the final button of your shirt comes undone and very slowly I lift it off your chest and away from your sides and you violently rock from side to side. I admire your now bare chest and think of the wonderful time I’m going to have teasing your breasts. But this is not a breast time as I only have tickling planned for you; For the moment though, I change my mind and I lean forward, lightly but firmly grip your sides to hold you in place and then kiss your nipples, first the left then the right. You are now not only screaming for the guard once more but also swearing at me, telling me how you know that Byron didn’t approve this.

“Byron gave me carte blanche to use any sensual method I choose to get the truth out of you and judging by the way your nipples are reacting; someone’s easily and intensely aroused. Did he get you this way? And did he go further then just kissing your nipples, as if I had any doubts that you didn’t.”

It is then that I gaze longingly at your wide open and oh so helpless and defenseless armpits and think, now the time has really come. I hover my fingers over your armpits and instantly you violently rock from side to side once more and hysterically strain at the bonds that hold your arms above your head. While Byron had told me that your armpits weren’t as ticklish as other parts of you, judging by your reaction, I still feel that I can get a good reaction out of you never the less

“You can save yourself all this by just telling me who you’re seeing and such.”

“I am not seeing anyone! I love Byron!” The words are labored.

“Awwww… Must you be this way, must you be defiant and take the hard road. Oh well, fun for me.” I lower my fingers into your armpits and begin spidering and this has you rocking from side to side again. Your eyes are suddenly clenched tightly shut and your lips are quivering as you try not to verbally react.

“Such soft armpits you have, but you really should tell me and save yourself. Byron has given me carte blanche in getting it out of you.”

I dig in a little firmer and spider a little faster, now also wriggling my fingers as well, causing even more rocking and a little back arching as well. I suddenly stop, do one pit then the other and now alternate; not letting you know which pit will be tickled until I tickle it. I waist no time and spider in then trace the outer edges on a clockwise motion and your reaction is exquisite, as you lift your head up, eyes still clenched tightly shut, and let out a full bore giggle. This time the word “Fuck” makes its full presence and I delight in the fact that I have you. My fingers now enter the deepest recesses and I cannot describe just how deliciously soft your armpits are. My fingers continue to spider and your reaction is to violently jerk at the restraints and giggle more. This has me oh so pleased and I let my fingers roam all over. You shaved your armpits so well that tickling them is beginning to turn me on.

“May I see those laughing brown eyes?” I ask, continuing the tickling. But I know that your eyes are scrunched so tightly shut the chances of that are remote at best and this pleases me no end. My fingers continue to tickle and you continue to violently jerk and giggle.

I let my fingers now leave your armpits and descend onto your ribs and sides and this increases your reaction. I know I have hit a hot spot and so I apply a little more pressure there.

“You can stop this you know; all you have to do is admit the truth, that you’re having an affair.” You are bucking now and I really have to concentrate to keep my hands on your ribs. I tickle each pair of ribs then go two ribs lower. You are now writhing from side to side, trying to keep me from tickling there and I delight in making sure that you can’t protect both sides at once. I have your ribs exactly where I want them and it’s driving you out of your mind.

I now place all ten fingers on your ribs and vibrate them and this causes you to scream and buck wildly, virtually smashing your head against the mattress. I vibrate more and more, giving you a little more time to give me the truth, while enjoying myself no end.

You buck as you feel me now begin nibbling your ribs and the guttural cackles began. The cross nibbling is pure torture to you and you squeal at every nibble. You can feel my thumbs caressing your bottom ribs and slowly sliding back and forth along them and that further undoes your senses. Suddenly the nibbling stops and aside from your subsiding laughter, not a sound can be heard in the room. You can feel me next to you, but feel no movement whatsoever and that coupled with the silence is deafening. You scream when ten fingers dig into your ribs and find the crevices between them and milk them for all they are worth, sliding along back and forth while wriggling around too. My fingers find their own spots on the ribs and begin to torture those spots mercilessly. When I wriggle my fingers between the ribs each rib on either side is tickled, driving you insane and you cackle even more.

My fingers now ran up and down your sides from the waist to your armpits and you began bucking again. As I do this I also begin kissing her lips and this prevents you from laughing. You need relief, need me to stop, need to be free from the torture that is going on and on and on. You giggle gutturally as I continued the tickling and now added the pinching of your ribs in as well. Then suddenly I let my fingers trail back and forth along the ribs and this causes you to continue your cackles. Following the contours of your ribs I expertly trailed my fingers on the crowns and in the recesses. I watch how you can feel my touch and how it was murder; how you can feel every finger touching you tenfold, tickling, torturing, and forcing you to violently struggle.

You have as sensual a body as Byron said and so I must thoroughly explore it all over. And that includes double checking each rib. By the way, so I don’t over do things, how is your sanity at the moment? After all I do care about your feelings and so does Byron.”

In between your hysterical laughter you are pleading with me to stop but I continue feeling your ribs, but now I let a hand slide down and begin spidering your tummy. This has you swearing and pleading even more, as now two different sensations invade you. I know and delight in the fact that your mind is reeling and that you desperately need some sort of relief. And so I stop and watch as you slowly subside in your writhing.

“I’ll save the rest of your tummy for later. Right now I have to see the one spot that Byron kept fervidly talking about.”

Leaning forward, I whisper in your ear the word feet and that has you instantly writhing again along with more pleading. You are now screaming no repeatedly and to my surprise, you are now trying to bribe me with money.

“Any bribe you make to me doesn’t cut it here, as your hubby is paying me a lot more for the information and confession he wants. This is no inquisition here, for I am not your judge. That’s his job and to dispense the punishment he chooses.”

You scream no again and continue to buck and writhe and I watch as your feet hysterically as well. Inside those sneakers and socks are the mother lodes that your hubby has told me all about and I can’t wait to get to them. But my main purpose is to gain information and a confession and so I’m going to stretch out your foot torturing as long as I can.

“Byron told me about one particular spot on your left foot that is an absolute killer and could seal the deal in you telling me who you’re having an affair with.”

You scream no again and I know to save that area for last. After all, I’ve planned a very slow sneaker and sock removal, then an extensive and sensual foot kissing and long slow torturous game of the piggies as well.

“I must compliment your Byron on being so thorough and extensive with the background info on you, especially the pics and the description of the size and ticklishness of your feet. He seven said that your size six and a halfs were nine inches long times three and one quarter inches wide, which makes a total of twenty-nine and a quarter square inches per foot, for a grand of total of fifty-nine and a half square inches for both feet. Can you imagine it; I get to sensually tickle to tickle torture, fifty-nine square inches of ticklish soles and toes. I would imagine that that makes you want to scream right now? But before I even think of starting to tickle your feet”, there is one thing I have to do.”

I hold a blindfold over your face and instantly you scream and violently rock from side to side. Following your head effortlessly I easy slip it over your head, the sit back and watch as the sudden darkness takes over. The only senses you have left are your sense of feeling, hearing and smell, but since I’m not using anything that smells, that sense of yours is worthless. And since I’m being as quiet as possible in my movements, you can hear very little of me.

You can’t hear my question as you are already screaming for the security guard again; who won’t be coming because Byron paid him not to interfere. I slowly make my way down to your feet and again you scream.

“First, facing your feet, I grip the toe of the right sneaker, hold it firm and pull it towards me Then with my free hand, I slowly and torturously play with the lace here, all the while untying it. By the way, he said for me to take my sweet, sweet time while doing this as it makes you laugh. But I wonder, could I make you scream, being that he isn’t here.”

I look at you and watch as you desperately try to free your foot from my grip. You jerk and writhe, pulling your foot for all it’s worth, but to no avail. Your other foot hysterically and frantically writhes and I delight in knowing the torment you’re going through and that my sneaker removal description is adding to the torment.

“Once the lace is undone, I turn my attention to loosening the sneaker on the foot. I do so by placing my free hand as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot.”

I can feel the power surge in your foot, hear the franticness in your screams and I giggle evilly to myself.

“Are we having fun yet? Then I pull and wriggle my hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then I simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Now the word “fuck” is coming from your lips and you repeat it several times. This tells me that I am making torturous headway and that you are slowly loosing your sanity.

“Once this is done, I firmly grip the heel and begin to pull it away. Oh yes and I mustn’t forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along the sole, as with some girls it tickles.”

I have to grip your foot tighter to keep it still and even then I can still feel your writhing. As I take the sneaker off your toes I find that everything Byron told me is true and more and I am delighted to be reaching this point.

“And there you have it, one sock foot. Now simply do the same to the other. And again, the beauty of the whole removal process is that one can take their sweet time in doing it. And then the sensual socks.”

“I am going to be the arch nemesis of your feet, especially that extremely and exquisitely sensitive left arch of yours. Yes Byron told me all about it and I am delighted no end at the torturous possibilities that abound.”

You scream and buck wildly and I silently thank your hubby for providing me with the piece of information that rocks your world. This spot is the key to unlocking the truth about your affair, and I intend to make the most use of it. You have very beautiful feet with the most delicately sensual arches I have ever seen and it will be an exquisite and fervid pleasure to tease, tickle and tickle torture them. Your screams have overtaken you and that has put you at a loss for words, which suites me just fine as I wouldn’t be listening to your begging and pleading anyway. I giggle again at how the blindfold is greatly and exquisitely enhancing your reactions and senses and watch as you continue to buck and writhe and scream for the security guard. Settling myself in a chair beside your right foot, it is time to begin.

“You know you can stop all this, just by admitting to your affair and who you’re having it with.”

Once again you find your voice and beg to me that you’re not having an affair, but your words fall in deaf ears and I slowly but firmly grip your toes and bend them back. This has you screaming again with still more bucking and writhing, and I take delight in having you in the edge. I feel the power of your frantically writhing foot in my hand and I firm up my grip by gripping your arch and holding it firmly.

“Don’t make me do this.” I tease. “Tell me what I need to know and this can all stop.”

Again you deny the affair and that leaves me with no choice and I slowly grip your big toe. I begin to tease, tweak and wriggle it.

“This little piggy is having an affair.” I sensuously wriggle the toe and then kiss its soft pad. You instantly buck and writhe more, pleading again that this is untrue.

“And this little piggy is denying it.” I grip, tease, tweak and wriggle your second toe and still you go wild and scream no.

You are screwed as I have you by the toes and I am going to keep up the pressure untill you crack and tell me everything.

“Byron doesn’t want to go after him you know, only to have you admit that you’re having an affair and that you’ll end it.” I grip your middle toe and again begin to tease, tweak and wriggle. “That’s how I want to see a foot, frantic, screaming and ready to blow all its circuits at once.” I can tell that it is you, who wants to scream and not your feet.

You writhe your feet all over, but in less than a heartbeat I have old of the big toe again and am holding it firm. I let a single finger slowly begin to trace the edge of your sole clockwise and I can feel the power in your leg increase. This will be an exquisite and fervid pleasure to torment this frantic foot, and I have decided to take my sweet time in doing so. There is such power in your right leg and foot right now that it is giving me energy and I want to use it all against you. My finger still traverses the edge of your sole and I whisper to how exquisite it’s going to be to tickle it. This has you wildly shaking your head, your eyes still clenched tightly shut.

“FUCK NO, get off my feet, get off my feet!” The words are hissed and labored and I smile in knowing that you are now having trouble begging me to stop. I smile and lightly spider my fingers all over your sole and this has you even more frantic.

Get off my feet, get off my feet!” Is your only reply and again labored at best.

“I’m only holding your big toe sweetheart, because it would be really cruel to hold all five toes, now wouldn’t it.” I smile because I know that you want to tell me that I’m being fucking cruel in holding even one toe, let alone five. You squeal as you feel my fingers cresting your heel and now meeting the sole and your foot shakes and your leg pumps violently. Still another squeal as I begin to again trace the outer edge of your sole, starting at your big toe and going clockwise around. Tracing over the soft pad under your toes I can hear the laughter dam ready to burst with giggles. But it’s full bore laughter I want so I keep tracing and slowly go down the right side of your sole. As I do this I tell you that I’ll get your toes later, and that brings still another squeal out of you. My finger now enters the bottom edge of your instep and instantly the shaking and the leg pumping gets more intense.

“Someone really has a problem here. But as I’ve told you, you can end it all by just admitting.”

I’ve discovered a hotspot and you know it and are preying with your life that I don’t know it. The screams are almost continuous now, and I know that at any moment they will be non stop. The timing couldn’t be better as I reach the ball of your foot and I really slow down the tracing. Circling the ball of your foot, I am in love with your laughter and I decide to circle it a few more times.

“You want to tell me to get off your foot in no uncertain terms don’t you? But I know that if you utter even a portion of one single word, your laughter will burst forward and flow, like a raging river.”

To make matters worse I now add the slow clockwise circling of your entire arch and this not only has you shaking and pumping, but also bucking and writhing as well. I definitely know I’ve hit a hotspot and I continue.

“Someone’s got it bad right here, and I need to find out just how bad. Would you care to tell me or must I take my sweet time in finding out myself. You want me to find out for myself? Well ok, it’s your decision.”

“I have in the palm of my hand, don’t I” I whisper, “And I almost control every movement and sound you make. And yes, in case you’re wondering I am after total and ultimate control of you. So buck for me, go crazy for me.”

Of course you are going crazy for me and I love every moment of it. Your arch and ball are so soft they’re almost giving me an orgasm and I must concentrate and so I now slowly circle counter-clockwise.

I have another hotspot and technique with which to torture you, and I am delighted. I look back at you and am delighted to see your body jerking with an intensity that I’ve never seen before in a lee. Your feet may be only size 6 ½ but from your intense reaction to my stroking, they could be twice to three times their size. The soft feeling of your arch and ball is heavenly and I want to stroke it for an eternity. I’d love to hold both of your feet immobile in my hands and tickle your arches and balls simultaneously as I know it would drive you even wilder.

“You know, this is the exquisite moment that every tickler, that’s me by the way, strives for. The moment where they control everything and the moment where the ticklee, that’s you, would promise anything if the tickling would just stop.

You jerk at the sound of my voice and I giggle again, knowing that you definitely didn’t like the “Exquisite” reference. I continue stroking, enjoying the softness and suppleness of your arch and ball.

“Oh yes it’s definitely massage time.” I start five finger massaging the midline of your sole from toes to heel and back, and immediately your jerking turns to writhing. Your head violently moves from side to side and your mouth is clenched shut tight and I know that this technique is definitely getting to you. I now massage even more very slowly over your entire sole, but focus a little more on your arch and ball and your writhing gets even more intense.

“This can all stop, as all you have to do is to admit to your affair.”

I can tell you are trying to get the words out to say no, but at the same time you are trying not to laugh again. And this only makes me continue the4 massage. I look back and see you craning your heck and cocking your head to listen for any sound I may make. You squeal as I slowly clench my right hand around your feel and grip your foot like a vice. Another squeal erupts from you as I use my left index finger slowly begin to trace the edge of your foot starting at the heel and working my way clockwise up to the toes.

“I’m ready to stop the moment you tell me what your hubby wants to know. So why put yourself through all of this by being silent.”

I delight in feeling the power of your foot growing and your leg beginning to pump again as I know that inside you are screaming and begging me to stop, almost ready to promise me anything as well. While I think it would be fun to verbally tell you that I can’t stop now, I know that it’s even more fun to let my finger do the talking.

“Please don’t force me to play hardball, don’t make me go into, left field, and play hardball.”

You squeal and your left leg pumps frantically with your foot writhing so much it’s almost a blur. I know the words “hardball” and “left” have made you frantic and almost breathless. You know where I’m going next if you don’t tell me what your Byron wants to know and I know that you wish you could be anywhere but here. There is still your left sneaker and sock to deal with and I plan on drawing that out as long as possible. I reach over and wriggle your foot and again you squeal and writhe your leg and foot even more. There is such renewed power in your leg and foot that I know an exquisite time is about to happen.

“Well I guess you leave me no choice then.” I firmly grip your foot and begin teasing loose the lace of your sneaker. This has you in a panic and the power in your leg and foot increases. You are now squealing repeatedly and while I can hear that there are words in those squeals I can’t understand them. Holding the toe of your sneaker I now begin to wriggle the heel portion off your foot and this has you frantic no end. I am getting closer and closer to the one spot that will have you having one conniption after another in rapid succession, that It’s almost driving you insane.

“I can stop right here and now and this can all be over. All you have to do is give me what your hubby wants. It’s as simple as that.”

The squeals are still coming and the bucking and writhing is more intense than ever, and I know that any moment you will either give me what your hubby wants or I will take you on a trip to hell and back, or should I say just to hell. The sneaker is now off your heel and I easily pull it away from your foot altogether and toss it on the floor. Instantly you are screaming no and the hanger walls reverberate with them. I am inspired by your reaction and I watch with fervid delight as your foot writhes in my grip. Even through your tight black sock I can see the sensual shape of your foot and that arch that I am going to use to MY advantage. I lightly weak your toes, causing you even more writhing and now you are forming words, telling me no, stop and wait. And so I stop.

“That;s a good girl, now you give me what your hubby wants and this will all be over.”

Again you tell me that you’re not having an affair, and so with out further adieu, I grip your foot by the heel and lightly spider my fingers in the arch. Instantly the wildcat within you is let loose and I have never seen or felt such bucking and writhing and never heard such screaming and this delights me no end. I spider a little firmer now and this brings out more of the wildcat within you. Again I am delighted and don’t stop spidering as I ask you the same question. Once again between screaming laughter you deny any part of having an affair and once again I continue tickling. Now my fingers are rigid and scratching and you are screaming so loud the whole hanger is resonating with the sound of your voice.

“I can keep this up longer than you can and I haven’t even taken off your sock yet. Think of how my fingers will be on your bare arch and how answering my and his question will be compared to this. And he told me how you passed out once; well I’m not going to let you pass out, as you will tell me and your hubby what he wants to know.”

I stop and begin teasing the sock off your toes and more wildcat from you. T now tease the toe of the sock a bit then peal the other end down a little, then back to the toe. This has you violently bucking and writhing and screaming no and all of that has me delighted no end. I have your sock half off now and I lightly spider my fingers on your heel and the area just below the arch. I am getting even more reactions out of you and I want to whip the sock and just dig right in, but I have to play it cool.

“Last chance here, or I play hardball. It’s your choice. Your sock is half off and all it will take is one firm tug and off it comes totally.”

This has you screaming no and again denying that any affair is going on and I giggle to myself how I have you on the edge of the edge. I have to tighten my grip on your heel to keep your foot even remotely still. And I begin teasing the toe of the sock again. True to my word I give one firm tug and off it comes. This has you almost yell the word fuck and your foot writhes even more and again I giggle evilly. My fingers make initial contact with your arch and again more wildcat comes from you along with maniacal laughter and intense bucking. My fingers are now spidering and raking up and down your arch and your silky soft and intensely sensitive skin is simply delicious to me and I want to ravenously feast on it.

“You know.” I call out above your hysterical laughter. “I almost don’t want you to answer your hubby’s question as I’m having too much fun here.”

I stop spidering and raking your arch and begin to massage your toes. I know this is not as bad as your arch, but I also know it will keep you on edge. Your frantic and hysterical movements are not as bad but I still let my massaging include the undersides of your toes and this keeps your movement intensely sporadic. Slowly I bend your toes back and massage underneath them and this instantly has you jerking wildly. I am delighted that my massaging is slowly wearing you down and so I continue. I make sure that my massage beneficial enough to keep you wanting more, but torturous enough to keep you on edge. I am delighted at the grimaced expression on your face which Is telling me all I need to know.

“I’m so glad I’m able to help you relax after your intense tickle and so I’ll continue massaging these exquisite toes.“ I am delighted to know that you are screwed no matter what I do and I’m thinking of even putting your answering your hubby’s question on hold for the moment.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” You hiss. “Get off my foot goddammit!”

“And why should I when I’m having so much fun. Remember I told you that your hubby said I could have a little fun too.”

“Get off my foot goddammit! You’re gonna fucking kill me!”

“Oh that isn’t going to happen, my tied one. What I am going to do is make you answer the question and give your hubby what he wants to know.”

I continue the massage and now spread your toes apart and slide a single finger back and forth between them.

“That’s it; you go crazy for me, go crazy for me. Why don’t you give me all that laughter that you are oh so desperately trying to keep to yourself? But you must give me and your hubby your admission th having an affair.” I giggle as I say it, knowing that you are on the verge of cracking.

My incessant finger is now traveling over the tips of your toes again and once more you immediately scrunch them. My finger effortlessly follows them making them splay out and I seize the moment to once again slip my finger in between at the base of your big and second toes. This has you squeal again and me giggle again as well.

“As I’ve said before and before that, all you have to do is admit to having an affair, and this will all stop.”

I trace the base of your toes and now circle the soft pad under them. And has you more intense than ever. Now your whole body is squirming to writhing and your breathing very audible. You get even worse when I lightly graze the top of your arch and ball and just that reaction has determined when I shall go back to. I enter there and you now begin thrashing and screaming, but my finger follows your short and erratic movement effortlessly. Your arch and ball are so soft and your screams, now almost one after the other, are turning into laughter. I now trace counter-clockwise and am delighted as your reactions are becoming confused as they are definitely throwing you off balance.

“You know… I’m having so much fun right now I could care less if you ever answered the question. So why don’t we take a break from the question, and just tickle the shit out of you.”

You scream no and buck like crazy, repeatedly smashing your head and bum on the bed and I turn my head to watch. It‘s then that I decide it’s time to tickle your ribs and I suddenly let go of your foot altogether. You squeal as I release your foot and I know that your mind is racing to find even the slightest information of what I am up to. Another squeal erupts from you as I sit on the side of the bed at your left. I hover my fingers over your bra covered breasts, gazing at your now nervously heaving chest and your nipples that are making their presence known. My fingers make contact with your ribs on both sides and I vibrate them, causing you to scream again, rise off the bed and then begin bucking once more. I let my hands now tease your breasts, starting with the nipples and I am pleased to see and feel how erect they are. Your hubby did say that I could get sensual with you and this seems to be your invitation for me to do so.

Still another squeal to scream erupts from you and my fingers again make contact with your ribs, but your squeal is cut short ad my fingers just lightly sit there, like a spider on its web waiting for its unsuspecting prey. There is a deafening silence now as you tense, waiting for anything and desperately praying for any hope of mercy. I lean forward and you jerk, gasping instead if squealing as I softly and gently kiss you on the lips. A very soft but sharp “no” echoes from you and I want to giggle in reply, but keep quiet to further enhance the moment. I pull back, all the while keeping my fingers on your ribs and keeping you in constant suspense. You are squirming now and I delight in the smooth almost sensual flow of your body, as your reactions have always pleased me. I give you another soft kiss then pull back again and another “no” comes from you.

“Byron said I could get sensual with you and I’m glad he did.”

I stop to look you again and then lean forward to kiss you once more, but this time not on the lips, as my head turns to the left and I gently kiss your wide open right armpit. This brings forth an abrupt squeal and giggle, that stops instantly as it starts, I kiss again and instantly your squirming turns to writhing and I delight in seeing your right arm pumping and straining to come down to protect the poor armpit.

“Sometimes kisses lead to licks and to nibbles.” I whisper in your right ear, and in true form you squeal and writhe even more.

“Does your hubby do this to you?” I continue with several more kisses and add a lick and nibble or two and this begins to drive you wild. But I get evil and stop, whispering that I’ll save the rest for later. Suddenly my fingers become spider like and begin slowly dancing from the sides of your ribs to the crowns and this has you arch your back in the worst way and then intensely writhe. I suddenly change to an octopus like movement and you squeal once more and continue writhing. My two octopi never miss a stroke or a micrometer of ribs, making sure that all areas receive the same treatment and this has you beginning to buck once more.

“I now wish that I could tickle your feet at the same time as I know that this would really get you to take off, and I definitely want to get you to take off.” Your squeals are now cracking into spurts of laughter, and I know you are dangerously close to losing it.

“Somehow I do sense that you are having a problem. Could it be these ribs that I am tickling If it is, I could go back to you feet.”

Your response is “No more feet” and is labored, causing me to hatch another plan,

“So then, more feet it is? And what’s say we use the byron technique. I hear it gives you good vibrations?”

You scream and instantly violently buck and writhe as you know that I’m referring to your nubblys, your little egg vibrators that he attached to your feet, turned them on at their highest setting and left the room for an hour, leaving you to stew in your own ticklish juices, so to speak. Your feet are flailing so fast they are almost a blur and your legs are much the same and I can’t resist caressing one of your nubblys to your cheek for a few seconds. Your head instantly recoils to one side as you vainly try to get away from it and I giggle then move to the foot of the bed. Reaching out I grip your right foot caress the egg to your sole, feeling the power in your foot becoming tenfold in strength.

“Awwww is this egg-cruciating to you. Well it’s egg-citing for me.”

I take an egg and a velcro strap and attach the egg to the very centre of your right sole. Your writhing foot makes it a bit difficult to wrap the strap around it, but in the end the egg is snug and ready. Now I take a few moments to play the game of catch as catch can with your left foot as you vainly try to fight me off and save yourself from the worst torture you have ever felt. Finally I mentally call game over and grip your foot then attach another vibrator.

“I think I’ll add one each under your toes for good measure.” I smile sweetly as you continue to buck and writhe and now begin yelling “NO” and begging me not to do this. Two more eggs, two more Velcro straps, and now your toes are ready for the cruel caressing of a lifetime.

“Why is it I almost feel sorry for your left arch… Almost.”

You are still screaming, and violently bucking and writhing as I sit in the chair and take the remotes in my hand. I watch as you struggle in vain, violently writhing your feet to try and shake the vibes off you, but the Velcro straps hold firm and you’re screwed.

“Isn’t this lovely how I can turn you on and turn off, at will; I hold the fate of your feet in my hands and I’m not even touching them. What a fervidly exquisite suggestion your hubby made. By the way, he told me the story of how you wanted him to use these on your feet for an hour non-stop. And how you screamed for that hour and almost went insane too. He also showed me the video you two had made and gave me a copy of it. Now along with one that I’m making now, I can enjoy your screaming, your violent bucking and writhing and your ticklishness for years to come.”

I can tell your mind is almost blown, now knowing that I, a complete stranger, can now perv and watch you endure your worst moments and see your deepest secrets revealed, whenever I want too.

“I’ll make sure to have a big bowl of popcorn ready when I watch them.”

You are still bucking and writhing to me delight and I watch your feet do a frantic ballet to try and shake off the vibes. This Is the moment that I have been waiting for, the moment that you are so hightened in your senses, so on edge, so praying for anything but this, that you are on the edge of going insane; that each second to you is an eternity and beyond. I am now your master and I know that you’ll do anything if I will make this stop and that pleases me no end.

“Now he showed me how to work the controls here, but I’ve forgotten a few things, and so to turn it on I believe I slide this up a little and yes the light goes on.”

Immediately you are violently bucking and writhing again, no to mention laughing and screaming as well. This has me delighted no end and I watch your feet flail to almost a blur.

“TURN THEM OFF, TURN THE FUCKING THINGS OFF DAMMIT PLEEEEEASE!!!”

“Now to adjust the speed… I simply slide this up a bit, ah yes.”

The vibrators are going faster now and so are you and you continue to scream and laugh. I know that you are going through the worst torture imaginable to you and I can almost imagine you screaming for death to take you.

“Now if I slide it up all the way, I guess that’s the highest setting?

You are bucking so hard you are almost breaking the restraints and maybe even breaking the bed. All through the hanger your laughter is carried and it reverberates back to you and I as if to taunt you and tell you how helpless, defenseless and vulnerable you are.

“TURN THEM OFF, TURN THE FUCKING GODDAM THINGS OFF PLEEEEEASE!!!”

I slide the buttons back down and instantly the vibrators stop. You are now slowly subsiding in your writhing and aside from trying to catch your breath, you are silent.

“Well now that I’ve got it all figured out, we can begin. And I’ve been having so much fun these last few minutes I’ve forgotten why you and are here. So let’s get back to the question you refuse to be answering shall we?

You again scream the answer I don’t want to hear and start writhing again.

“Ok here’s the deal. I’m going to ask you some questions and if you give me the right answers, everything will be fine. Give me the wrong answers or answers I don’t want to hear, I’ll turn the vibes on. Now that’s fair isn’t it?”

You scream no and continue to writhe.

I’m curious, what does this guy you’re having an affair with look like?”

You again scream that you’re not having an affair with anyone and so I turn the vibes on. Once again you are laughing to screaming and violently bucking and writhing.

“Is he tall, short, what colour hair and eyes, what’s his background and how is he better than Byron. And the key question, does he tickle and vibe you?”

You scream the same answer followed by begging and pleading to turn the vibes off. I am delighted to be holding your sanity in my hands and I know that your hubby will be delighted with your answers.

“Where did you secretly steal away and meet him?”

You are too busy laughing to screaming, bucking and writhing to answer and that suits me just fine, as I am fervidly delighted to take my sweet, sweet time with the questions. After all, you’re not going anywhere.

“Your silence is not doing you any good you know. Byron isn’t going to go after him, he just wants to know what this guy has that he doesn’t. And that’s a fair question, don’t you think?”

I stop the vibes and you immediately begin to calm down. You are trying to form words and I can her portions of the words stop, please and no more, bit that’s not what I want to here.

“Shall we start again? Now what does this guy you’re having an affair with look like? Again your hubby isn’t going to go after him; he just wants to know if the guy is better looking. And that’s a fair question to ask isn’t it?”

Again you deny you’re having any sort of an affair and so again I turn the vibes back on, this time at a slightly higher setting then before. This has you laughing to screaming once more and again bucking and writhing, your head repeatedly smashing back on the mattress.

“Now your hubby told me what the highest setting would do to you and I saw it in the video as well, so why don’t you save yourself any further torment and torture by just giving me the answers he wants.
I will have the information in the end you know, and so it’s your decision as to whether you give it to me freely or with your last breath.”

Your laughter to screaming is getting in the way of any reply you may want to give and I can sense that your laughter may completely take over your voice and hold it hostage.

“What do you both do on a date? Do you even take him places that you and your hubby go to? Now there’s the risk of being seen, isn’t there.”

You still can’t answer and I can imagine that under that blindfold, your eyes are clenched so tightly shut, one couldn’t even pry them open with a crowbar.” I have you in the palm of my hand, but while I’m not going to crush you like a bug, I do want to see you writhe until you have no choice but to tell me everything I want to know.

“How long have you been having the affair? Being clandestine behind your hubby’s back. And let’s not forget the big question as to whether the two of you have been having sex.

I want to turn the vibes on to their highest setting and leave them on, seeing you live and not in a video, but getting the information comes first, so I decide to turn them off and change tactics to catch you off guard.

“Let’s go back to my first and basic question, are you having an affair?”

The word no is barely repeated from your lips and that makes me want to tickle more. So I come to your waist again and vibrate my fingers in your ribs. Still again you start laughing to screaming and violently bucking and writhing and I delight in the fact that I have you now and I’m not about to let you go anytime soon. I know that I could make you scream and laugh until there is no tomorrow and that is exactly what I’d like to do, as my fingers feel heavenly on your ribs and I want to give each now spasming rib the maximum tickle. I cannot get over how beautiful you are in your frantic hysterical state, how you want anything for the tickling and teasing to stop and how you are desperately not wanting to give me any satisfaction. This only makes me slow down the tickling a little and to press a little firmer on your ribs. You jerk all over and writhe again and I see that I hold your sanity in the palm of my hand.

I suddenly dig in and vibrate my fingers in your armpits again, causing you to squeal, arch your back and begin laughing intensely. I have you now and I know that you know it as well. But the questions you have to answer remain and so I slow it down.

“Returning to my original question; will you answer it by telling the truth that you’re having an affair? I can’t go back to your hubby empty handed.

Again you force the words out that you’re not having an affair and then beg me to stop. But I continue the tickling armpit inspection and listen to your howls with fervid delight.

“Still with the lies I see and so once again you are forcing me to go out into left field and play hardball with the vibes.”

You scream, knowing that by left field I mean your left arch, and you know that you can’t take it there even for a few seconds. I leave your armpits and go to turn to your feet, but stop at your waist.

“Byron said I could sensual with you and so I wonder if I should slowly take off your jeans and panties and then give you a mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm.”

You scream no and then force out words that I can only call for the moment, safe words, as you suddenly give in and admit, you’re having an affair.

“There see, that wasn’t hard now was it. Now I can go to your hubby with your admission and he can take the appropriate action.”

“You mean like tickle punish her.”

You squeal at the sound of another voice and writhe all over.

“Yes honey it’s me, and I know you’re not having an affair and never have been and so does Randy here. I just wanted to see how long it would take someone else to break you, and I think she did an awesome job. I must say, the manly voice disguise was awesome as you didn’t even know you were being tickled and broken by a woman. And I must also thank you for giving me the Kodak moment of all time and tell you what a lovely video your tickle has become.”

You squeal, suddenly realizing that your tickler was a girl and not a guy and at the fact that I had filmed the whole thing. I slowly remove the blindfold and broadly grin at you, knowing that I have taken you in hook, line and sinker. Randy removes her hat and a lovely long mane of dark red hair cascades out over her shoulders.

“Randy, did you know that she’s curious about gang tickling?”

Randy grins evilly. “Doubleteam on the left arch.”

You may make it into a scene by scene, tickle by tickle, stroke by stroke video.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back