• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale site often not responding or down frequently

mcmunagle

Lately the site seems to be non responsive, cannot browse through pages in stores or even click on a site, just get the hourglass. Some stores you cannot search for keywords either. Frustrating, store owners are losing purchases because I would likely impulsively buy stuff on there.

hello - yes i noticed that too ! the realtickling store is over more than a week ago ... is there some revolutionin C4S ? (gasp ...many real tickling clips i miss !)

Customers have complained of slow downloads, the admin backend is frequently down and for about a month traffic stats have been messed up. So it's screwed up on both ends :(

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot over the past couple of months. Either the tab to search all clips doesn't work right or the keyword search doesn't work at all. Even when everything does work it seems as if the site is just running slow. Does anyone know if they're working to fix this?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back