• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craig's Shockingly Ticklish Week F/M (extreme, electric chastity)

parpignollord

There isn't a great deal of tickling in this, but more a set-up. If the mods need to remove it thats cool.

Like the title said, extreme, and electric chastity, lots of tickling to come.

---------------------------------------------------

“Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you.” Janet said excitedly.

Craig sat on the bed and dutifully closed his eyes. Not that he felt the need to object. He and Janet's sex life had taken on a new wonderfully kinky direction that the two had only read about previously. For about a month now the two had gradually introduced new and exciting toys into the bedroom to heat things up.

So far the experience had been amazing. Neither Craig nor Janet would have considered themselves “kinky” people, but they couldn't deny that they were having the time of their lives. Who could have guessed that two divorcees in their 40's could have so much to learn about themselves and sex?

Craig sat at the foot of the bed in anticipation when he heard Janet walk into the room.

“Ok, open you're eyes.” She announced.

Craig opened his eyes. Before him was Janet holding an odd looking contraption shaped like male genitals with a black lump on top with a blinking red LED light. For the life of him he couldn't make out what it was used for.

“Its a male chastity device, Craig” Janet said with a smile.

Craig internalized what she just said.

“Chastity device? As in no sex? Isn't that the opposite direction?” He asked.

“Haha, no Craig its not like that.” Janet took a moment to analyze the psychology of this toy. “Its a trust thing. I'll get to choose when you have erections. Don't worry, I do want you to have erections.” She chuckled.

Craig wasn't sure how he felt about this new toy. He trusted his wife, but the idea of his junk actually being locked away was a little scary and humiliating. Maybe this was where they drew the line.

“I don't know, Janet. This might be going too far” Craig suggested.

A look of playful disbelief spread across Janet's face.

“Seriously? Last night you were spanking me with a paddle in a Han Solo costume. Do you really want to have the 'going too far' conversation?”

'She has a point,' Craig thought. 'Maybe I should just try it.'

Janet sighed.

“Its okay, Craig. If you feel uncomfortable we don't have to.” she said turning away with disappointment.

“Its just...” Craig pondered “Is it safe?”

Janet spun back around.

“Its totally safe.” Janet encouraged. “And its completely concealable under clothes. No one will have any idea you're wearing it.”

Craig continued to think.

“How about this, try it for one day and if you don't like it we'll throw it away. I promise.” She said eagerly.

After a few more seconds of thinking Craig finally gave in.

“...how...how does it work?”

“Just lie back, I'll do it.” Janet said pushing Craig's shoulders down to the bed.

She unbuttoned his slacks and brought them and his boxers down to his ankles. She brought her hands back up his legs. Goosebumps began to form as she prepared the device.

The chastity device consisted of a curved plastic piece and round plastic piece for his penis and testicles respectively. The two were connected by a clasp which was held together with an electronic lock which was secured by by a small remote control.

For never having done it before, Janet secured the device with surprising ease. Craig flinched a bit when the cold, hard plastic made contact, but overall Janet was very gentle in securing the device. Once it was in place, Janet pressed the “Secure” button on the remote. They both heard a small clicking noise.

“Oh God...” James said.

“Haha, watch this.” Janet said straddling his legs. She unbuttoned his shirt so she could have full access to his sensitive chest. Janet then started drawing lines with her fingers from his chest down to his genitals. Craig began grunt. She noticed the device start to move. The chastity device had foiled her attempt to turn him on just as advertised.

“Ugh, I hate you.” Craig said.

“Love you too.” Janet said smiling. She looked at her phone. “Crap, we need to go to work.”

Craig and Janet dressed and prepared for their full days of employment bliss.

---------------------------------------------------------

Craig was a purchasing agent for a large plastics manufacturer and Janet was a traveling consultant for a market research firm. The two had reached a point in their careers in which money was no longer a problem. They lived in a large elegant home, paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for Lauren (Janet's daughter from a previous marriage) to party her way through college, drove brand new luxury cars and still had enough money to throw away on weird sex toys. The two were comfortable, save for Craig's current situation downstairs.

Craig and Janet walked around the large marble kitchen in preparation for their commute.

“So whats the deal?” Craig asked packing his leather briefcase. “When are you going to unlock this thing?”

“I don't know, isn't that kind of the point?” Janet laughed.

Craig grimaced.

“Oh don't make that face. You know I'm joking. I have to tease you a LITTLE. I'll take it off when you get home.” She said examining the remote.

Craig picked up an apple to eat before he headed out.

Janet saw a button labeled ”Reward” and pressed it curiously.

Craig felt a sudden vibration in his penis and balls which caused him to drop his apple and brace himself on the kitchen counter.

“What the hell was that?” he implored, still in shock from the sudden pleasure.

“Its 'reward mode,' neat huh?” She said

“When were you're going to tell me about that?” He asked, now getting increasingly curious.

“I just now got to check it out. Apparently there's 'ALERT' 'REWARD' and 'SHOCK 1,2, and 3'” she said reading the labels on the remote.

“...shock?” Craig asked starting to get nervous once again.

“Yeah, if you misbehave I can send a painful electric shock straight through your nutsack” Janet said in a matter of fact tone.

“...you wouldn't dare.” Craig said.

“Not if you don't pick up that apple.” She laughed.

“You aren't funny. That doesn't sound safe to me.” Craig said with concern.

“Craig, listen. I'm NOT going to shock you. That is silly. I only want the best things for you and your balls.” She said with a smile. “Plus I won't have to if you're a good boy.”

Still reluctant Craig picked up his apple and made his way to the door where they passionately kissed goodbye.

“Oh hey, don't forget. Lauren gets here tonight around 6 so we need to move the elliptical from out of her room.” Janet said.

“Isn't she supposed to be at that ivy league college we pay for?” questioned Craig.

“Spring Break.”

“Well then shouldn't she be partying in Mexico or something?”

“She's on academic probation, I can't very well give her MORE money to go party.”

“I just can't imagine she'd want to spend spring break here.”

“Thats kind of the point, isn't it? Parenting?”

Craig thought back to all the times he had tried to be frank or disciplinary with Laura and failed miserably. Because she had only known him for a while, since junior year of high school, Laura put little to no importance in what Craig had to say as it pertained to her behavior.

Just last year Janet asked Craig to discuss with her the idea that she could pay a small portion of her living expenses. Laura ignored his attempts and instead decided to tickle him until he left her alone, a tactic she had used in every disciplinary situation since.

“I get the feeling the doesn't like me.”

“She doesn't like anyone, Craig.”

“Good point.”

Craig walked out the door and headed to work in his new BMW.

-------------------------------------------------

Craig didn't realize how many erections he got during his average workday. His inability to get hard made it virtually impossible to focus on work. He was no scumbag, but female coworkers whom he hadn't even noticed before were suddenly objects of obsession. Craig was a gentleman and in a happy relationship, but the inability to access his own genitals had started messing with his psyche. 'Thank God this comes off later.' He thought.

Craig headed out of his office. He tried his best not to make eye contact with the cute receptionist. Suddenly he received a cell phone call from Janet.

“Hey Jan”

“Hey Babe. I'm really sorry, but something came up and I have to be on a flight to Dublin in about an hour. Someone backed out and if I don't make this trip we'll lose the account.” Jan said.

“What? No, we have plans this week?” Craig replied.

“I know, I feel awful but I have to cancel. There's no one else who can go.” Janet said reluctantly.

“When are you getting back?” Craig asked.

“Monday of next week. I don't like it any more than you, Craig.” She said.

Craig looked around to make sure no one was listening.

“...where is it?” he whispered.

“Where's what?” she asked slightly confused.

“The thing...from this morning?” he hinted.

“Oh...haha...calm down. I'm not taking it with me.” She chuckled.

“Where is it?” he demanded.

“I don't know. Its at the house, either on the nightstand or in the kitchen still.” She said.

Craig looked up at the clock which stated 5:47 pm.

“When did you say Lauren was getting home?” Craig asked getting increasingly nervous.

“I don't know 6-ish. Why?”

“I gotta go Jan, love you bye” said Craig as fast as he could. He ran to his car and threw his stuff in the back. Peeling out of the parking garage Craig sped down the highway in a race against time.

--------------------------------------------

When he pulled up to the house Craig saw exactly what he feared. Lauren's blue yaris with the flower sticker was parked in the driveway.

'Damn it.' Craig thought.

He made his way up to the door and opened slowly to reveal Lauren sitting on the couch watching a cooking show. Her bags were still lying next to the door.

'Good, maybe she hasn't been anywhere else in the house.' Craig thought. Lauren noticed him entering the house.

“Oh, hey Craig,” she said unenthusiastically.

“Hey Lauren, how was the drive?” Craig asked, preoccupied with scanning the room for the remote.

“It wasn't that bad. I took the highway so there wasn't that many...” Lauren carried on as Craig continued looking intently for the remote.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right back” he said walking towards the bedroom.

'Please be in the dresser.' Craig thought rifling through the objects in the nightstand.

Suddenly he heard quiet footsteps behind him.

“You aren't looking for this are you?” he heard Lauren ask.

Her words cut through him like a knife. Craig's heart started pounding and beads of cold sweat began to form on his forehead as he slowly turned around to meet his fate.

Before him was Lauren, 5' 9” blonde in trendy jeans and a college sweatshirt leaning against the doorway. In her hand was a small remote control.

“Hey Lauren, can I take a look at that?” Craig asked timidly.

“This thing? Why, what's so special about it?” Lauren said with a smirk.

“...just noth..nothing, I just want to.” Craig floundered about trying to control the situation until Lauren with a knowing smile stopped him.

“I know what you want to do, Craig. Let me save you some time. Yes, I found this remote. Yes, I googled it. Yes, I downloaded the instructions.” She explained.

Craig's eye's widened and heart beat increasingly faster. His mind began to race thinking of what her intentions might be.

“Oh, and the answer to the question you're asking right now is also Yes. Yes to all the things you're thinking I might have planned. Times two.” she giggled.

Now a lump began to form in the pit of Craig's stomach. He tried to think of a way out of this.

“Lauren, I'll give you 2,000 dollars....”

“Yes you will, and many thousands more after that.” She interrupted. “See, I'm planning the biggest Spring Break house party in history and you're going to be the financier, waitstaff, cleaning crew, and ticklish entertainment. Its going to be epic. But we are totally getting ahead of ourselves. First I want to see it.” Lauren demanded.

“I don't...I don't what thing you're talking about”

“Oh, I'll remind you then. THIS thing.” she said pressing the SHOCK 1 button.

Suddenly a blast of electricity went through Craig's balls up to the tip of his penis. The pain and surprise instantly brought him to his knees. The effect caused Lauren to burst into uproarious laughter.

“Haha, oh my gosh thats hilarious. Ok, now strip” Lauren commanded.

“Lauren...I can't. Janet...” Craig pleaded slowly getting back up on his feet.

“That doesn't sound like stripping.” Lauren said pressing the SHOCK 2 button.

This shock was easily double the strength of the first. He was immediately brought to the ground in pain. Craig realized that his options were quickly disappearing. The best thing to do would be to just follow her instructions until he could get it from her.

Craig began unbuttoning his shirt.

“Finally” Lauren said. “And by the way, I'm Miss Lauren now. Got it?”

“Yes...Miss Lauren” Craig said begrudgingly as he removed his pants as well. Lauren stared intently as he removed his underpants exposing the plastic monstrosity attached to his manhood.

“Oh my god, thats crazy” Lauren laughed examining the chastity device. “Why would you put something like that on...haha, wow. Cherise is going to love this.”

The mentioning of her friends added exponentially to Craig's stress.

Lauren continued reveling in the moment, looking at her Mom's boyfriend nude, shivering and completely at her mercy.

“Throw me your pants” Lauren instructed.

“Why?” Craig asked timidly.

“Do it NOW!” she did waving the remote threateningly.

Craig immediately picked up his pants and threw them to her.

Lauren picked up his black slacks and retrieved his wallet and PDA. She selected the camera function on the PDA and brought it up to eye level.

“Say cheese,” Lauren said taking a snapshot of Craig's current situation.

“Ok, here's the deal Craig. Mom doesn't get home until Monday which means I have 9 days to do whatever I want. 9 days to train you to be the perfect butler, 9 days to tickle you until you lose your mind. 9 days. And I'm gonna make them count. If you disobey or even hesitate in following my instructions, I WILL turn your dick into a lightning rod. And if you try to take this remote at any point I'll send this picture to every single contact in your phonebook. Don't believe me? Try me.”

Craig's heart was pounding. 'I can't stand that much tickle torture. Let alone whatever else she wants to do to me.' Craig had no doubt she'd send that photo in a heartbeat. He was fucked.

Lauren sat down in a chair in the bedroom. “Your training begins now” she said kicking off her flats and setting her bare feet on an ottoman. “Rub my feet.” She instructed.

Craig now legitimately scared rushed over and began kneading the soles of her size 10's in his trembling hands.

“Not with your hands,” Lauren said “With your tongue, dummy.”

Absolutely brilliant this is a tremendous beginning, cannot wait for next part.

Wow! What an exciting premise. Really strong writing and realistic dialog. Can't wait to read more. Any chance of bringing in the stepdaughter's boyfriend for some uber humiliating m/m foot tickling and taunting? Now THAT would be right up my alley! Thanks for writing and sharing.

Wow. Lots of people seem to like this. You guys have fun...it scares me cold.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back