• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My bad--a few more paragraphs of Verneresse 4

munchausen

TMF Expert
I went too long last time.

Verneresse 4 Continued

She wore Her thick, dark hair in the same formal style that she had displayed at dinner, and still wore the elegant silver gown and jewelry, but she had taken off her shoes and stockings, the better to enjoy the comforts of my chambers. She saw me notice her bare feet and instinctively pulled them under her.
"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, trying in vain to keep my tone light.
"I've been giving that some thought. Had I caught you the night of the match, I probably would have squeezed your plums until your voice changed." She regarded me for a moment, as if re-weighing this option. I swallowed. "However, I honestly don't believe that you meant to inflict the harm that you did. So I won't do any permanent damage."
She rose and padded over to me. "I will simply repay you in kind. After all, it's only a harmless bit of fun, right?"
A chill ran through me, but it was slightly mitigated by a twinge of scientific curiosity. Nevertheless, as she yanked off my boots and regarded my cringing bare feet, I began to babble and beg in a most unscientific manner.
With a chuckle at my pleas, she began to tickle the soles of my bare feet. She held a stiff quill in one hand, and used the fingernails of the other, and I instantly dissolved into helpless guffaws. I have awfully ticklish feet-ironically fitting for the developer of mirth magicks-- and she seemed to know exactly how to torture them most effectively-probably because of her own tutorial in the ring. I screamed, whinnied, and chortled, heaving in my bonds, my toes wiggling madly as she scratched and feathered the bottoms of my helpless feet. Her smile combined disdain and fascination as she ran the quill between my writhing toes and slooooooowly stroked my arch with a single fingernail.
Tears poured from my eyes; I choked and sputtered, laughing like a madman (which, I suppose, I am. She taunted me cruelly-"Do you see, my poor barefooted jester? 'Tis but a child's amusement." She dusted the bristly feather rapidly between the tops of my heels and the balls of my feet, making me wail in mournfully hilarious response. My bare feet, protruding from the ropes, seemed to be alien entities in their spasming and wiggling, but her vicious tickling reminded me that they were all too connected.
Through my tortured haze, I became aware that my pendant was glowing and pulsing mightily. Andromeda had not noticed it, as it was hidden beneath my bound hands, but I became aware of great power and energy flowing through my frame. Even as I bellowed with laughter from the terrible tickling she was giving the soles of my feet, I began to strain more effectively against my bonds, and they began to snap. Andromeda was so absorbed in my hyena-like reaction to her scratching my bare soles with the quill end of the feather that she didn't notice the first snappings of the ropes. Suddenly, with a mighty effort, I broke free of all of the bonds, and stood, red-faced and heaving, face to face with her.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back