• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Homeland' story thoughts?

Joker Jack

TMF Master
The US series 'Homeland' premiered on UK Channel 4 last night and it looks as if it might indeed be as good as all the hype suggested.

Anyhow... as an occasional writer of tickle fiction I rather inevitably got to wondering how much fun it might be to try my hand at a short story based on the series. I love the idea of having CIA agent Carrie Mathison (the delicious Claire Danes) captured at some point by the terrorists and tortured. Strung up or perhaps tied to a chair and subjected to a prolonged session of merciless tickle torture, particularly on her bare feet, would indeed be good to write.

Any thoughts, ideas, comments?

I have my storyline all set up. In the series, Carrie wants to carry out surveillance on the recently rescued US Marine's house as she thinks he's been 'turned' whilst in captivity. However, in order to put the surveillance in place, she needs the permission of her CIA boss. So far this is, as I've pointed out, all as per the TV series. However, my spin from that point onward is that in return for granting permission for the covert and highly controversial surveillance, her CIA boss wants to indulge his particular fetish with Carrie. She must agree to endure 2 hours of being tickled in exchange for each 2 days of surveillance time being granted.

My only big worry is how do I stand with copyright? The charactrs will doubtless be owned by whatever US TV network originally aired the show. Anyone know? I ain't posting a word if I might end up getting sued!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back