• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summoned M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Summoned M/M

Joshua was working late when a small white envelope was slipped under his door. He picked it up and looked at it curiously. It was cream colored with a wax seal on the back. Josh broke the seal and openned the envelope. A small black feather floated out along with a catd attached to it by a small silver string. the card read:
"Come to the Mansion tonight at 9:00pm. Our driver will pick you up at 8PM. You have been summoned by the Brotherhood for questioning. Be sure to bring the black feather."

Josh shivered as he read the note. He had some dealings with a few mwmbers of the Brotherhood. One did go badly for him. The member threatened him. Josh worried that this might be the member making good on his threat. The member was Harrington Biltmore III. Lot's of money and a very big attitude if he didn't get his way. Josh looked at his watch. It was 7:45pm and the driver ws to pick him up at 8pm. He paced nervously in his office. He wasn't sure what kind of organization this Brotherhood was, and he didn't want to find out!

Josh waited and lokoed out his office window to see if there was acar out there. He didn't hear the door open or the footsteps that followed. The driver grabbed josh and tied his wrists behind his back. Josh struggled but was overpowered by the man. Alarge hoos was placed on his head and he was dragged kicking and screaming into the back of a large car.

Throwed across a leather seat, Josh tried to get his hands free. then he smelled cigar smoke and knew he was not alone.

"I told you I'd get even for the deal boing belly up!" Josh knew that voice and knew the small of the cigar. It was a very special blend. Josh knew who is captor was.

"Harrington! Let me go! The deal went up in smoke because of you! you were the one who wouldn't throw enough cash thier way! Not me!"
Harrington laughed and blew a mouthful of smoke at Josh. "I paid you good money to put that deal together! the deal should have gone down and I should have gotten my merchendise. I lost out big on a count of you! Now you're gonna pay! The Brotherhood will punish you! I fixed it with them! By the time they get done with you ... well you'll see! In the meantime ... It's a long drive and i'm going to ammuse myself!"

Josh felt his shirt being unbuttoned and spread openned, his undershirt torn to expose his skin. "Hey ... Wh-what's going on here?!" Cold shivers went up his spine. Then he felt cold fingers touching his belly. Josh jumped and squirmed. Harrington laughed and stroked one fat finger across Josh's belly. It quivered as Josh let out a giggle. "Good! you're ticklish! you'll be good entertainment for the Brothers! Let's see how ticklish you are!" Harrington ran his nails up Josh's ribs slowly at first .. then faster. Josh's giggles turned into laughter as he begged for mercy. Then Josh felt a small feather tip over his nipples. he was very ticklish there and began giggling hard. Harrington peekd out the window and saw that they were getting close to the Mansion.. so he stopped tormenting Josh and buttoned his shirt.

Josh breathed a sigh of relief .. for now

Josh was dragged into the building and taken omto the Great Hall, before the Grand Master of the Brotherhood. HIs blindfold was removed, but the Master was hidden by darkness so he could not re cogonized.

"Harrington .. Why have you brought this one before me? He is not a member!" Harrington stepped up to the Master.. "He cheated me out of a deal that could have made millions for the Brothers. He has to be punished for my lossess." The Master looked down at Josh. "Offending a member of the Brotherhood is a serious offense! Did oyu cheat Harrington?" Josh quivered and cowered in the Brother's presence. "NO! I did nothing wrong! I did everything I promised to do. I could not control the outcome of the deal!" Harrington jumped up furiously. "That's a Lie!! You held back information that was needed to make the deal a sucess!" The Master stood up and walked out of the shadows, but careful not to show his face. "We need some "gentle persuation to get at the truth! Bring him down to the Chamber!" Josh became afraid of what was going to happen next and struggled against his captors. They finnally got him down to the Chamber.. a large dimly lit room filled with torture devices, feathers, brushes and other things useful in extracting information.

The Inqusitor was an Oriental, schooled in the ways of tickling by the Masters in the Hidden City. "I see you have briught me an unwilling victum. Leave him to me and I will get you what you want to know! Strip him and strap him to the Wheel." Josh screamed as his clothing was torn from his body. He was bare except for his shorts and bound by his wrists and anles to a large, stone wheel.

The Inquistitor whispered in Josh's ear ... "You had better tellme now what they wantt to know .. or I will tickle it out of you!"

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back