• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst Clip I've Seen/Wasted 9 Bucks On In A While

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
DO NOT buy the latest tickle clip from this store here:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/2090/Cat6/Boots-High-Heels-Feet-legs#startingpoint

The pic preview is fooling, and their past tickling work from 5 years ago is null and void based on this.

It's very rare I buy clips anymore other than a few select producers as of the past 6 yrs or so due to the fact that the styles being produced since aint my bag (the 90% playful stuff).

But this one here I took a chance with no preview based on their old work being good shit, and that they havent produced a tickle clip in 5 yrs. Was thinking ahhh finally..but wohhh was I wrong!

To sum up the clip...when tickled on her feet, she may as well be a corpse (and im a foot only guy), and when tickled on her UB, she's ticklish, but the jerk off guy ler in the clip is laughing louder than her the whole time goofing off (the typical of what to expect from the playful crapola).

So bottom line, AVOID and spend your 9 bucks elsewhere on some food or something LOL

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back