• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let Us Cheer You Up (FF/F)

Hardyzlita28

"Let Us Cheer You Up"
By Hardyzlita28 *Oct. 4, 2002*

She was so angry at what had happened.

The young woman walked though the halls with a purpose. Her black and red shirt clinging tightly to her chest and her loose fitting red pants hanging off of her hips slightly. Her red and black sneakers covering her feet.

Her friend had been brutalized by that bitch Victoria.

Poor Trish.

First she got attacked before the match, and then hit over the head with a steel chair after the match.

The young woman suddenly stopped shot when she saw someone about to walk into Trish's room.

A tall blonde. She was wearing a baby blue tank top and matching mini skirt that stopped just above her baby blue thigh high stockings. Blue strappy sandals adorned her feet.

"Stacy?.....what are you doing here?"

The tall blonde jumped at the voice.

"Oh, Lita...I was just going to check on Trish...."

"Kick while she's down you mean....."

"No, really. I was going to check on her....those attacks were brutal...."

Lita looked at her with a slightly disbelieving look on her face, but something told her that the woman in front of her was telling the truth.

"Okay then....."

Stacy started to walk in.

"Hey wait, you're supposed to knock...."

"I already did..I didn't get an answer, so I was going to go in..."

"Okay, let's go..."

The two divas walked into the room and spotted Trish. She was lying on the couch resting.

Lita was relieved to see that there was no bandage on Trish's head, pretty much telling her that the little blonde hadn't been opened up due to the chairshot. There was a tiny bruise that was beginning to form, but it was better than blood.

"Poor thing...." said Stacy.

"Yeah, I can't believe this happened...."

"I wish there was something that we could do..."

A devious smile lit up Lita's face.

"What's that smile for?" asked Stacy.

"I think there is something that we could do....."

"What?"

"Help me with her....." said Lita as she grabbed Trish's arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Help me and I'll explain to you...."

"Okay, fine.."

Stacey grabbed Trish's ankles and helped Lita bring Trish to the carpeted floor.

"Now what?"

"Do you see any wrapping tape around here?" Lita asked as she looked around.

"Yeah, there's some...." the tall blonde said as she grabbed some from of the top of the make-up counter.

"Let me have it...."

Stacy handed it over.

Lita put it down on the floor and pulled Trish into her arms as gently as she could.

"Help me...." Lita whispered to Stacy. "Get her pants....."

Not sure as to where this was going, but curious none the less, Stacy proceeded to pull Trish's boots from her feet and the pants from her body while Lita pulled the shirt over the blonde's head.

"I'm surprised she hasn't woken up yet...."

"The paramedics probably gave her a little something to help the pain, and medicine like that always knocks people out...."

Stacy nodded in understanding as she watched Lita gently lay the sleeping blonde back down.

Lita took both of Trish arms and, crossing them at the wrists, used the wrapping tape to bind them together over her head and attached to the leg of the sofa.

The bound blonde layed there in her black bra and panties set, completely unaware of her predicament.

"Well, now that you're done, are you going to tell me what's going on?" the leggy blonde asked.

"Yes,......I want to make Trish feel better.....and you're going to help me...."

"How...."

"Well, Trish is very sad right now, and of course, she has every right to be.....and we're going to make her happy again.....you know, make her laugh...."

"We are?"

"Yup.....you see, Trish is......ticklish....very ticklish.....and we are going to make her laugh, as soon as she wakes up that is...."

A devious smile crossed the taller diva's face.

"I knew you'd like the idea....."

"I sure do......"

"Well, let's grab a couple of chairs....."

The two women did so.

Lita sat down and placed Trish's left foot in her lap and Stacy took the right one.

"You seem like you've done this before Lita....."

A slight blush crept upon the redhead's cheek.

"Actually, I have......Trish and I have needed a lot of "cheering up" during our time in the federation..."

Stacy smiled at that.

"So, what do we do now?"

"We tickle......it always wakes her up...."

"Okay....."

The divas placed their respective foot on their leg and crossed their other leg over it to keep it from escaping.

Lita shivered in anticipation as she admired Trish's sole. The little blonde's size 6's were totally flawless. Regular pedicures took care of that. Soft as a baby's behind, and the entire sole was tinted a light pink. Lita also took the time to admire Trish's toes. They were short, but not stubby. They fit her foot perfectly and the toenails were painted a delightful shade of pink. She never understood why Trish never liked her toes. They were adorable.

They then went to work on Trish's soles.

Lita scrabbled her nails all over the ball of Trish's foot. poking and prodding.

She was delighted to see her friend's foot begin to respond to the touch.

Stacy's nails made a home in the high arch of Trish's other foot. Lightly tracing her nails up and down the baby smooth surface.

She looked down at Trish's face to see if she'd woken up yet.

"She's smiling....."

"It won't be long now...." said Lita.

The redhead had begun to use both her hands. She added the torment of tickling Trish's toes to the tickling of the silky ball of her foot.

Trish moaned and began to wake up.

"What?----what's going on hohohohaohaoahhahahahhahahahhah stop it! nononhaha"

"Nice of you to join us Trishie...." said Lita.

"Whahahahat are you doing? ahahahhahahahahha hahahha stop hahahahhahaha"

"Well, I knew that you had to be upset over everything that Victoria did to you, so I decided to cheer you up.....and Stacy here was nice enough to help me......."

"hhahahhahahahhahehhahehaehhaehhahahahhahaha no no hahahah stop please!!"

The two women ignored her and continued to tickle.

Lita was digging into the spot just below Trish's big toe, while using her other hand to scratch at the bottom of her heel.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STOP! HAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE! HAHAHAHHAA"

Stacy had grabbed Trish's pinky toe and, pulling it away from the others to spread her toes, began to tickle the soft crevice in between.

"NOHOHOHOHOH NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO MORE HAHAHAHA!"

Trish, through the haze of the tickling, had realized that her arms were bound in some way. She had tried numerous times to use her hands, only to realize that they were immobile. She probably would have been able to see how and what they were bound to, but the tickling forced her to screw her eyes shut.

"EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHEHAHEHHAHEHAHEHEHHEHEHE"

Trish screamed and laughed hysterically.

Lita looked over at Stacy and saw why.

The tall blonde had enveloped Trish's big toe in her mouth and had begun sucking on it.

"HEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

Stacy swirled her tongue around Trish's toes, savoring the feel and taste. She would also run her teeth along the pad of the toe, sending Trish even further into the realm of mindless hysteria.

"WOOHOHHAHAOHHOAHHAHAHAHAHOHAOHA NO STOP AHAHHAHHAHAHA"

Lita had joined her newfound tickle friend (fiend?) in lavishing attention on Trish's soft soles. She stiffened her tongue and ran the very tip of the moist muscle up and down the length of the sole. From the heel to the ball.

Up and down.

Down and up.

Up and down.

Trish's laughs and giggles had now been replaced with belly laughs and hearty guffaws.

"YAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA"

The divas had also brought their nails back into play. Lita dug in between Trish's toes while she savored her sole. And Stacy's nails tickled all over Trish's ped while her tongue and teeth lavished attention all over her tantalizing toes.

The women's champion would have done anything to make them stop the tickling.

Forced laughter spurted from her lips as spasm after spasm of tickling sensations wracked her body. Speaking of her body, it's slightly muscled form was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and ached from all the pulling she'd done in attempts to free herself. Tears leaked from her eyes and her mouth was frozen in a smile that could only come about through tickle torture.

While it was torture, Trish couldn't deny the other feeling the tickling and licking of her feet had brought upon her.

The feeling of two hot, moist tongues lavishing her perfect feet with all this loving attention made her loins tingle and started a raging fire within in her. And whether she wanted to admit it or not, being bound and at the mercy of two beautiful women was erotic as hell.

"HEHEHEHHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHHAHAHNANANANONOAHAHAHHANANA"

Lita stopped licking.

"Hey Stacy...I think she's ready....follow my lead....."

Lita released Trish's foot, and Stacy did the same with the other. Trish was too far gone with laughter to notice that the tickling stopped.

Lita removed her sneakers and socks. She flexed her feet, happy to let them get some air. Her size 7's were creamy white, with little tinges of pink around the balls and heels. Her toes were long, elegant and polished a Candy Apple Red.

Stacy followed Lita, by removing her sandals. She wiggled the toes of her size 10's within the confines of the blue stockings. Lita could see the silver nail polish that adorned the blondes toes through the fabric.

The tall blonde watched as Lita picked up Trish foot again, and moving her chair forward slightly, began to run her foot along the giggling blonde's waist, wiggling her toes as she moved upward.

This coupled with Lita's nails returning to the sole of her foot sent Trish into hysterics once more.

"NO-----BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA NO PLEASE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA"

Lita wiggled her toes along Trish's ribs and armpits. Digging in with her big toe.

"HEEEEYAYAYYAYAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHHHAHA"

Stacy started to give Trish's right side the same treatment with her stocking sole, while using her own nails on the ticklish blonde's foot once more.

Trish laughed, cackled and jerked her bound wrists, as new waves of tears poured down her rosy cheeks.

The divas kept up the tickling, but Lita suddenly had an idea.

She stopped tickling to lean over and undo the front clasp on Trish's bra, allowing her mountainous globes to fall free.

The redhead returned with a vengeance to Trish feet as she began to tickle the soles and worship her toes.

Stacy had completely thrown herself into the who ordeal. She tickled the tops of Trish's feet while she licked and nibbled every part of Trish's soft ped, marking it as her own. She kissed all over, leaving lipstick prints behind. All this happened while Stacy's big toe wiggled inside of Trish's belly button.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAANONOAHGOAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHHEH"

Trish was completely loss in tickle bliss.

With every tickle and every lick, Trish's loins recieved a shockwave of pleasure. Not to mention the fact that her nipples were now erect and so swollen that she feared they would pop from sexual frustration. All she wanted was warm mouths giving her breasts and privates the same treatment that her feet were getting.

Her prayers were answered when she felt something rubbing against one of her breasts.

Lita had taken her bare foot, placing it on top of it Trish's bobbing breast, began to teasingly rub it along the tip of the ticklish diva's achingly hard nipple.

"AHAHAHHAHA OH MY HAHAHAHAH OOOH HAHAHAHE EHE EH EHEHEHE"

Trish giggled and moaned as Lita ran the bottom of her buttery sole against her nipples and tweaked it between her big and second toe.

Stacy tickled her way from the blonde's belly button, all the way to her other breast and she too ran her stocking covered sole over Trish's nipple.

Trish began to shudder even more at the new sensation of the stocking.

"HAHAHA MMM HAHAHA YEHEHES HAHAHAHA OH MY HAHAHAHA OH AHAH"

The women's champion was at a loss.

She was lost in the throes of ticklish agony and ecstacy.

The tickling was a double-edged sword.

Sending shockwaves of ticklish torture to her brain and shockwaves of intense pleasure to her swollen clit.

And the duel sensations of a bare foot and a stocking foot teasing her breasts didn't make the feelings any easier to cope with.

"HAHAHAHA MMM HAHAHE HAHA OH YES HAHAHA PLEASE KEEP GOING "

Lita and Stacy did as they were asked, but continued at the slow and steady pace.

Trish was frustrated to no end.

If they would only speed up the tickling, the licking, or the rubbing, then maybe the itch between her legs would be satisfied.

If only a foot would accidentally touch her there. She would be in heaven.

She also knew that if she had control of her own body, then she could control and release her own orgasms, but the combination of the different stimuli kept her completely off balance and at the mercy of the two torturing divas.

"HAHAHAHA MMM HAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAH CAN'T HAHAA STAND IT HAHA"

Lita glanced down at the crotch of Trish panties and saw that they were practically drenched with her juices.

Giving some sort of signal to Stacy, Lita extended her foot and snaked it inside the tortured blonde's panties. She teasingly ran her big toe up and down Trish's slit before parting her folds and delving within her and wiggling her toes.

Stacy extended her long legs and her toes inside of Trish's underwear as well. She had every intention of letting Trish's clit feel the maddening caress of her nylon stocking.

"HAHA MMMM YES YES HAHAHAHA GO HAHAHA MORE HAHAHAHA HEHE"

Finding the little pleasure button, that wasn't so little any more, Stacy flicked and rubbed it over and over again.

This added torment sent little tremors of pleasure coursing throughout Trish's entire body.

She didn't know how much more she could take.

The fingernails and hot tongues on her toes and soles.

The bare and nylon soles caressing her breasts and nipples, and occasionally tickling her uperbody.

The other soles that where stroking her relentlessly.

Teasingly.

"MMM HEHEHEHE HAHAH PLEASE HAHAHA HE EHAHAHA EHEHA HMMM AHA AHAHAHAHA YA OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The big one finally hit.

Trish's entire body shudder. Her orgasm spread from her loins to the top of her head and to the tips of her toes.

Lita and Stacey's toes were bathed in Trish's juices, but that didn't stop them from inflicting their ticklish torture.

They continued, with Trish screaming and laughing more loudly then before.

The orgasm had made her more sensitive to the touch, so it didn't take long for her to reach her peak again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

The women finally stopped.

Trish was totally spent.

She was sweating, shaking and out of breath.

The two divas merely stroked and massaged her feet until she got her bearings back.
They removed their feet from the blonde's underwear, but moved their other feet to Trish's mouth, where she kissed the toes, making her captors giggle.

The redhead and the leggy blonde pulled their feet back and Trish looked up at them with a lazy smile on her face.

"Can you guys untie me now?" she asked, her voice hoarse from the laughter and shouting from orgasm after orgasm.

"Sure..." said Lita as she and Stacy sat on their knees on either side of her.

Lita purposely took her time undoing Trish's wrists while Stacy tickled all over her armpits, breasts, ribs, tummy and waist.

Trish squealed and giggled, begging Lita to hurry up.

The redhead finally got her untied and she immediately pounced on Stacy, ticking her slender waist.

The tall blonde laughed, girlish giggles bubbling past her lips.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Stacy.......I'm gonna do to you exactly what you did to me...."

Trish suddenly jumped when something brushed across her foot.

It was Lita.

Trish stopped tickling Stacy and winked at her.

The new diva caught on and sat up.

Lita saw the look in Trish's eye and started to get up.

The women's champion knocked Lita's legs out from under her and sent her sprawling on her back.

Stacy and Trish were on her in and instant. Stripping her of her clothing while tickling her to distract her and tying her up the same way Trish had been.

Lita lay, bound by her wrists in nothing but a green thong.

Stacy took her place her chair and Trish, clad only in her underwear, was now sitting in the seat that Lita had been occupying only moments before.

They lifted her feet into their laps.

And the only thing Lita could do was laugh and moan as their nails and mouths made contact with the sensitive skin of her feet.

End.

*Hey, Hope you enjoyed the story. Let me know what you think*

Hey!

great story!! hope to see more from you! :cool:

Great work! You've earned a fan in me. If you come back to this in the future, I'm sure we'd all love a Keibler special :p

Thank you

Thank you all so much for your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. I do intend to write more stories with the WWF(E) Divas. Thanks again.

That was an amazing story both well plotted and good sharp action. You my friend should write more and more stories :firedevil

Cheers

Foleymnufc

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back