• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotist Part 2 F/f tickling

i64ever

TMF Regular
I wake up, hoping last night was a dream. It wasn’t. I’m still in the great
Roxanne’s house, lying topless on the floor. Oh, why did my friends and I decide to go to
a hypnotist last night?! How was I supposed to know that I’d be so easy to hypnotize, or
that the Great Roxanne would use her powers to kidnap me?
What does this woman want with me. Doesn’t she realize I’m straight? That I
never...ever have with another woman? Maybe she doesn’t care.
But there’s hope! Trying to brush my now tangled, golden blond hair from my
eyes, I notice the door to the room I’m in is open! Roxanne’s hypnotic order had only
forced me not to open the door, it said nothing about not leaving! It’s time to make a
quick get away!
As I prepare to leave the room, I shoot a longing glance to my blouse and bra that
are lying in a corner. How I’d love to put them on and regain some of my dignity. But
Roxanne did order me not to put them on, and I find I still can’t break her control of my
actions. Sadly, I abandon them and leave my prison topless.
The house is huge and luxurious! The Great Roxanne has obviously used her
powers to become very rich! No wonder. If she can control others half as well as she
controls me, she could easily force them to give her everything they own. That is not my
concern, however. I just have to get out of this house before she returns!
I wander aimlessly threw a few rooms before I find the kitchen. There is the most
beautiful sight I have ever seen. An open door leading outside! Again, for a second, I
regret leaving wearing nothing above the waist, but it can’t be helped. I’ve always been
shy, but now’s not the time to worry about that. Maybe my current state of undress will
get me noticed by the police quicker! Then we can come back and bust Roxanne’s ass!
I try to pass through the open doorway, but as soon as I do, a strange feeling
passes over me. Without willing it, I find my body beginning to sit down. What’s going
on! I’ve got to get out of here!
My body pays my screaming brain no mind. I calmly sit on the wooden floor and
cross my legs, Indian style. My hands casually untie my right tennis shoe and pull off my
sock. Oh no! Not that!
“You’re being a bad girl, Vicki,” my own voice says, sounding strange and
wooden coming from my lips, “And bad girls need to be punished.” My right hand has
now firmly clasped my right ankle, and my left hand is wiggling my long fingers in front of
my bare sole. Please Gawd!!
When my fingers touch my sole, the tickling sensation slams into me like a freight
train! My own fingernails are raking up and down, from the balls of my feet, through my
high, soft arch and down to my heel. It’s torture!
“Hahaha ahahah oohh stoooppp aha hah ah ahahh a hahah ahah noooooaaahhttt
myyy aha eh ahah ah a ahahhahahahhha ahahah feeaahahahheeettt!!!”
It feels silly, begging to myself, but I can’t help it! Your not supposed to be able
to tickle yourself, but it does! It tickles so much!
My fingers are wiggling all over my sole, caressing my arches and any other bad
spot they can find. They are relentless, easily finding my worst spots, and tickling there
until tears are coming out of my eyes! There’s a spot right beneath the balls of my feet
driving me insane! But I just won’t stop!
“AhAHE EHEHE EhEHEH eeehHEEHEHEh NOOOO MOehehEHEHEh EHEH
MOORRHEHE EhEhEhEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!AnyyyythingHehehehEHEHhEhEh EHe
hEhEh BUUTTT zthiiss HEHEHEhEhehEHEhehHEhEhEhEh!!!!!”
My hand is playing with my toes now! It’s wiggling them, slipping my fingernails
between and underneath them! I can’t move my toes or even clench them! It’s like I’m
paralyzed but can still feel everything! My big toe, MY BIG TOE!!! My index finger has
found a spot right beneath my big toe worse then anything I’ve felt before!! GAWD IT
TICKLLLESSS AHEHEH EHEHE EHEHE EHE EHEH EH EHEH EHEHE EHEHE
EHEHHEHEH MEEERRCCYYYYYY MOMMMMMYYEHEHEHEYEHEHEH!!!!”
Soon my other hand joins in, and now ten fingers are skating over my delicate
flesh! It’s too much to bear! I scream with laughter again and again! Deep, deep inside,
some part of my knows that it is me torturing me! But I just can’t stop, I just can’t stop!
My face is beat red, and tears are streaming down my face. BUT I JUST CAN’T STOP!
“OK Vicki, I think you’ve had enough,” a calm voice says after what feels like an
eternity. It is the Great Roxanne. My hand finally listens, and ends its horrible assault. I
collapse onto the ground, choking and gasping in air. Roxanne waits until I raise my
drawn, exhausted face from the floor before she speaks again.
“And that same thing will happen to you everytime you try and leave this house,”
Roxanne says simply, “so you’d better be good. Next time I’ll let it go longer. I wouldn’t
try the phone either, by the way.” She’s wearing pink silk pajamas, ones that make her
fiery red hair look even more brilliant then usual. Tall at 6 foot, right now she looks like a
giant. All I can do is nod my head.
“Would you like some breakfast?” Roxanne asks as normally as if I were a house
guest instead of a tortured prisoner. But I am hungry. I nod yes and somehow drag my
body up to the kitchen table.
Roxanne puts a bowl of corn flakes in front of me. I stare at it for a moment, not
trusting anything she gives me. But tickle torture creates a hefty appetite, so eventually I
charge right in.
“I’ll bet you thought you couldn’t tickle yourself,” Roxanne is saying as she
butters a piece of toast, “You really weren’t. The part of your brain controlling that hand
was so far removed from your conscious that it was no different than if I were tickling
you.”
“Why are you doing this to me,” I ask between mouthfuls of cereal.
“Because your adorable,” Roxanne says with a smile. She reaches over and
brushes my long blonde hair from my cheek. “How could I not want to turn someone like
you into my helpless tickle slave. But you’ll have to eat a little neater than that!”
I look down and notice a streak of milk on my bare left breast. I reach up to wipe
it of, but Roxanne leans in instead. She licks the milk off my booby, starting from near the
nipple and running her long tongue all the way up. I shutter from the pleasure.
“Delicious! What I wouldn’t give to have such full breasts. An now I have
yours.” Roxanne exclaims. She gives my other boob a slow, soft caress that makes my
mouth water.
“You know,” I say, still trying to recover from that sensation, “People will be
looking for me, my friends and family.”
“I’m sure they will,” Roxanne says, daintily taking a bite, “But they won’t find
you. Your..kidnapping left very little evidence. And anyone who thinks they remember
seeing you that night or discovers some other bit of evidence will get meeting with me.
After that, they won’t know anything!”
Its true. With Roxanne’s powers of hypnotism, the police could come to her door
with a search warrant and it wouldn’t matter! What am I to do?
“Now that we’re finished with breakfast,” Roxanne clears both our bowls and puts
them in the sink, “It is time to play a little game.”
“What kind of game,” I ask sheepishly, knowing I’ll have little choice about
whether I want to play or not, “it won’t involve more tickling, will it?”
“Maybe,” Roxanne grins evilly, “We will play ‘Lost in the Jungle.’ It’s quite
simple. You’re an explorer, lost in the Australian Outback. You’re trying to escape from
the horrible Amazon Tribe, which wants to torture your exquisite body in devilish ways...”
I know that the Great Roxanne is still talking, but I can’t make out the words
anymore. They’ve become muffled, like a TV in another room, not real anymore. What is
real is that Roxanne’s kitchen is mutating! Huge trees are sprouting up from the sink.
Vines are coming out of the walls! The floor is no longer ceramic tile, but dense brush!
And I am...I am...
Running for my life! My full breasts, uncovered, are bouncing out of control and
my legs are starting to ache, but I can’t stop. I can hear the drums behind me and the
horrible cries of the Amazon hunters. I’ve got to get away. If they find me, they’ll do
horrible things to me again. I was lucky to get away from their village once. If they
capture me now, I’ll never be free again.
The path beneath me feet is so hard to find, being only slightly less overgrown then
the jungle around me. If I still had my boots on, it wouldn’t matter, but the Amazon’s not
only made me topless, but stripped my feet bare as well! I can’t risk the jagged rocks off
the path with my soft, tender soles.
Up ahead! There is a cave! It is a ways off the path, but not too far. Listening, I
can tell the Amazon’s are getting closer. I’ll never outrun them. I’ve spent years living
and working in the wild, but those hardened women have spent their whole lives. I’m no
match for them. My only chance is to hide.
I leave the path and head for the cave, through the jungle. There seem to be no
sharp rocks too step on, just much vegetation. Vines and leafy branches keep brushing up
against my warm chest, but that actually feels tender, soothing somehow.
There’s too many plants! The way seemed mostly clear from the path, but now I
can barely see the cave. I feel like I’m practically swimming in green. It’s becoming hard
to walk. I wish the amazons hadn’t stole my machete.
“Ahhh,” I moan as softly as I can. A vine just caressed my nipple. It doesn’t feel
like a plant, but somehow like a lovers hand. Another is fondling my breast! The wind
must somehow be moving them, it is all I can think of. The pleasure rolls across me as
another branch starts nuzzling my other nipple! I can’t give in to it. I brush them off and
continue.
The vines and branches are moving on their own! I don’t know how, but they are
intentionally sliding across my bare skin, setting me on fire. Both nipples are being teased,
my breasts are being squeezed and my belly rubbed so gently. If I knock a vine away,
more come at me. I can’t go forward, too thick. The building lust is making me weak in
the knees. No!
The vines have grabbed my wrists and are forcing my hands over my head. The
are so strong, lifting me off the ground. My dangling legs kick helplessly until they too are
secured. More vines are skating across my legs, trying to pull off my tough denim pants.
Thank god the plant can’t figure out the buttons or I’d be lost to the sensations ravaging
my body. I have too bite my lip to stop from crying out in ecstasy as it is.
AHHHHHHH!!!! The vines are tickling me under my arms. Two pencil thin tips
are working in my delicate hollows, driving me mad. I’m soooo ticklish! But if I laugh,
the amazons will hear. Then I’ll be caught!
I can feel those tips wiggling, wiggling! First they start going around the outside,
faster and faster. Now they’re doing figure eights, cutting right through the center of my
armpits! Like it knows what its doing, like its alive! Ahhrrgghhhh!!!!
It’s too much! Those vines are so tickly, stroking ever so lightly! To make it
worse, the vines are covered with a stiff, prickly hair! I can feel every stroke of every tiny
hair. The warmth coming from my breasts makes it so hard to fight the tickling! I buck
and writhe, but nothing I do makes those damn vines stop their onslaught! The vines
holding my arms and legs are like iron. Can’t laugh! Can’t laugh!
No Toes, no toes! A leafy branch is caressing my toes, waving rough twigs
across them. One long leaf is practically feathering my left sole! My hair is whipping from
side to side, and I can feel the tears flow down my scarlet cheeks. I just can’t hold back
anymore!! I...I...
“AHEHE AHAH AH EHAHA EH AHAH AHAH GAAAWWWD
STAAWWWWP AH EHE EHA EHEH EHEH EHEH EH E E E E EHEHEHEH
NOOOO!!!” I don’t care if the amazons can hear. It TICKLES!!! Even my breasts are
now being tickled instead of pleasured, tortured instead of caressed.. It is to much. I
can’t...I can’t...
Conscious thought slips away as I become lost in the tickling. I scream with
laughter until I am hoarse and my lungs ache like fire. Then, lack of air causes me to
laugh silently, forced to by the ungodly vines that have turned my body into their private
playground. I lose track of time. Minutes, hours, days, none of it matters anymore,
except for the tickling.
I don’t know how long the tickling as stopped before my mind starts working
again. The first thing I’m aware of other than the blessed end of the tickling is the
high-priestess of the Amazon’s standing in front of me.
“I see my vines have caught a little rabbit,” she says playfully, stroking my cheek.
of all the Amazons, she is the softest looking, the least muscled, the most feminine. her
long, red hair almost looks like it was done in a salon.
“Please...” I gasp, “Free...me <gasp>, I have...done nothing.”
“Wrong, sweetie,” the priestess says, “You intruded upon our secret village. You
may never leave. Instead, you are to become the property of the Amazon who conquers
your spirit first. I intend that to be me,” she says, still smiling.
That’s what they told me at the village. That’s why I escaped. Fear through my
chest. How did the Amazon’s...conquer someone’s spirit? The legends about it are truly
terrifying! It was definitely not something I wanted to experience first hand.
To my horror, the high-priestess begins unbuttoning my jeans! In seconds, they
are hanging loose on my hips, then being pulled of by the vines, down my sweaty legs and
over my bare feet. My panties soon follow. Now, I am completely naked.
My thighs are caressed by the vines, up and down. Even if it were possible, I don’t
have the strength to fight. Soon, my legs are gently but firmly pulled wide apart.
“Let’s see if the vines have done their work,” the princess says, She reaches out
and touches that area between my legs, the center of my femininity, softly but with
purpose.
I moan, deeply in the back of my throat. I can’t control it anymore.
“Yes,” the high-priestess says happily, “Someone is definatly all wet. I’ll bet the
vines could have finished you off all by themselves if I had let them.”
The priestess keeps touching me, exploring my most private of areas. I want to
protest, to ask her to stop, but I can’t. The tickling has turned me on like never before.
Even though I have never been touched by a woman before, my body welcomes it. I can
offer no resistance.
“Ooohhh....a...ahhha...NOOO!!! AHHAE ehEH EhE EHE Ehe HEHehe HEhe
EHEHE EHEHE EhE EHEH EhE hheheheh STOOOAAHHHHHPPPPP
oohh....TICKLINNGGGG!!!!!” With no warning, the vines start tickling me again. This
time, those wiggling tips are focused on my bare behind, my hips and the back of my
knees. I scream with laughter, louder than before.
“What’s wrong,” the priestess says with mock innocence, still touching me so
exquisitely between my thighs, “Is that mean old plant goochie gooing you again?”
“Yes ahaha ahahah ah ehaha yes yes yes,” the words flow out of my mouth, “Make
it ah ahaha ahah ahahah ahaha hah stoooppppp aha ahha hahah...” Circles are being drawn
on the backs of my knees. My hips are being poked and prodded. But my butt...that’s the
worst of all! Light, almost whispery touches where my ass meets my legs are driving me
insane! My laughter becomes more and more hysterical. more and more totally out of
control!
“STAAAAWWWWPPP AHAH AHA AHA AHH AHH AHAHHA AHAH A A
A A CAAANNN’TTTT AA AA HAHAH AHAH AH H H H HH AHAHAH HAHH
AHAH MMMEERRRRCCCYYYYAA AGAG AHGAHAHA H!!!!!!!
“Never,” she says, “You will be tickled every day of your life,” She’s stroking me
faster now, and guttural moans start popping up threw my laughter, “It weakens you,
weakens you so much, you’ll give in to me. Then I’ll own you.”
I want to argue, tell her it won’t happen, say something witty. But I can’t. The
worlds of pleasure and tickling now are colliding in my body. Waves of ecstasy, waves of
hilarity, crashing through every cell in my body. Every light, feathery touch on my ass
makes me yelp higher than an opera singer. Every fondle between my legs make me
groan. They’re so different, but so much the same. I’m laughing, I’m crying, I’m
screaming for more. I’m begging for her to stop/go.
“AHE ehehe eheh ehe OOOOOHHHHHH....Ehe ehehe Eh ehe EHEhe ehEheh
EHEh..O O O EHe EHEhe ehehe eHEHE emooorreee heh ehe e eheheheheh NOOOO!!!
HEHEH e EHEh Ehe OOOOOOOOHHHHH HHH fastt....Ehehe EHEheheheh!!!”
For one eternal instant/second/eternity I stand perfectly balanced between the two
sensations ravaging my body. I’m thrusting furiously, away from the vines tickling my
behind, towards the priestesses magic touch. I can’t see or even hear my own mad
cackling laughter. It’s as if all my energy is going towards feeling, feeling, feeling.
I want to explode. I want to slip into the darkness. I can’t. I can’t.
“Do you want to climax, my little tickle slave,” the priestess whispers into my ear,
softly, teasingly, letting her breath add to the tickling.
“Yes,” I say clearly, despite the laughter and pleasure. In that moment, I know I
not only agreed to the orgasm, but to being a tickle slave. I’ve surrendered myself and my
body to someone else’s whim. At the moment, I don’t care.
The high priestess grins, and strokes my with her finger one last time. The orgasm
completely consumes my entire body, as if I’m feeling it with every nerve of my body. It
is so far beyond every heterosexual act I’ve ever felt, its like my first. Good enough to be
my last. I scream at the top of my lungs, earth shattering, soul splitting.
The world swims before my eyes, fading. The jungle, the vines and the
high-priestess slowly slip away. In the afterglow, it’s a while before anything replaces
them.
Then, I’m back in the Great Roxanne’s living room, lying naked in the center of
the room. Roxanne is leaning over me, smiling a knowing smile. Scattered around us are
a few brushes and feathers. My own name and identity come back to me.
Of course their had been no jungle or Amazon’s. It had all been the power of
Roxanne’s hypnotism, making me see what she wanted me to see. Making me believe
what she wanted me to believe.
The tickling had been real, administered by Roxanne’s hand no doubt. My lungs
are to sore, my throat to dry for it not to have been. The same for the orgasm. Every
muscle in my body had been pushed to the point of exhaustion.
“Did you enjoy that, my tickle slave?” Roxanne asks smugly.
“Yes, master,” I say weakly, barely having enough strength to role over onto my
back. She has stolen my soul. I still don’t care. I know I will later, but right now I just
can’t.
The darkness finally overtakes me.

great story read part one first. the imagination of this writer is great. i always wondered if i'm susceptible to hynotism. always thought i couldnt be but one never knows.

isabeau

Bumping this because a lazy fool couldn't find the other parts.

Oh, I got this story confused with the other story where the dude's wife isn't really ticklish, but the hypnotist hypnotizes her so every time the guy says a certain word, she cant resist the tickling and becomes extremely ticklish. I was like "didn't know there's a part 2", but different story, so no big deal.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back