• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE story

rob112664

Been going to this woman to get my hair cut for over a year and a half. As I built my repoir with her, I occassionally, in an aroundabout way, mentioned my interest in tickling. Never let the conversation get heavy into because I needed to get a feel for her reaction. As time went on, I'd talk a bit more about it, and then finally mentioned to her about a special arrangement I had with another woman that I do handy man stuff for when I have time. (This one took a couple of years to make happen). Anyway, long story short, she used to let me tickle her feet for an hour or so after I finished the job instead of paying me cash. Only lasted for 8 or 9 months when she decided it wasn't the thing to do...she was married too.
Anyway, the stylist I go to is hispanic, mid forties, with BEAUTIFUL feet. In 2 months, she's moving to a new salon.........with PRIVATE ROOMS. Before she was through cutting my hair, I asked her if she might be interested in a similar arrangement. No intense tickling, just enough to make her giggle and sqirm a bit. Said she was open to something like that......and said she'd schedule me as her last appt for the day the next time I come in. Come on hair, GROW, GROW, GROW!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back