• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lois Lane and Her Source.

Sherm

TMF Novice
Lois Lane woke slowly. Her head rang like a bell and hurt like hell. She started to move, try to get up and found she was bound to a lounge chair. She was half sitting, half laying down, unable to move much of any part of her body.

She tried to clear her head, closed her eyes and tried to think back of how she ended up in this situation. It started to come back to her slowly, the tip that a Gotham Mob Boss was meeting in Metropolis with Lex Luthor for reasons unknown.

A tip told her that and a little investigation found that “The Roman” Falcone had just purchased a warehouse in the docks area. At the time it sounded like a good place to start looking. Bumping into Falcone’s men as she checked out the place wasn’t part of that plan.

She ran, got caught, fought, fell as she tripped over something and that was the last thing she remembered.
She looked around the dimly lit room. She could she a door with a shadowy figure talking on the phone. She couldn’t make out what was being said, but just the tone of his voice told her that it was Falcone and she could only guess who was on the other end of the conversation.

She pulled more on her bonds trying to get loose, which only resulted in causing more pain in her head. But it seemed to alert something else laying in the corner of the room. A very large dog, a Great Dane, stood and stretched his limbs. He sniffed the air and walked towards Lois.

Lois held as still as she could. No telling what this monster would do without the master being in the room. She tried to hold her breath, or at least breathe as little as possible. The Dane sniffed at her fingers, moving down her leg.

She could feel the dog’s breath on her skin. Then the warm air was around her ankle. Lois was nervous as the dog continued to smell her and was now around her toes and the soles of her feet. Her whole body stiffened and she sucked in her breath. “Oh God.” She thought. Truth be told it slightly tickled as the dog kept his focus on her feet. It hadn’t even been noticed until this point that she had lost her shoes.

Short intakes of breath, “I can take this. Come on Lois it’s not so bad”. Hard as it was Lois did manage to keep quiet and tried to focus on the conversation outside the room. This plan also went to hell in a second as the Dane started to lick her toes and soles.

Oh SHIT, oh my God, not that…..” as Lois fought against her bonds, gritting her teeth and grunting trying not to make any noise. Her only hope was that the dog would lose interest or whatever it was that was causing him to lick her feet would pass quickly.

It was unbearable as it was but then her toes really came into play as the dog got in-between her toes. Lois could no longer hold back and she screamed and started to laugh loudly, her head violently snapping back and forth.

Ha ha ha..stop get away you su ha ha ha you stupid dog”. But the dog kept licking and only seconds into the licking Lois was already at her limits. The door opened and Lois knew that it was indeed Falcone who had been on the phone.

Lois was laughing too hard to say much but tried to get him to stop the dog from licking/tickling her feet; “Ha ha ha stop it. Ha ha ha get him oooooh oooh off me..he he heh “. But The Roman just pulled up a chair next to his dog and just sat down.

Although it seemed as though it was a lifetime only 2 minutes had passed and the dog lost interest, or the taste, of Lois’s feet and walked away. Lois could do little but try and catch her breath as Falcone picked up and searched through her purse.

He easily found her Reporter’s ID and knew the name right away. “Well, well, the bane of Luthor’s life the very famous Lois Lane” said Falcone with a smile. “What brings you here Ms Lane”?

I…uh, I was just following up on a tip. Drug dealing in the docks area” Lois lied. “Who are you any way?” Why am I captive here”?

Come Ms Lane, I know you know who I am. Just as I know someone told you I was here. That means I have a mole in my organization, something a man in my position can hardly afford to have.” Said as he gave a slightly evil smile. “I want you to tell me who that leak is”.

Lois felt uneasy. She didn’t like Falcone sitting right at her feet which were trapped and she was concerned that he seemed to enjoy it when his dog was licking and tickling her feet; “You know I can’t reveal the source of my tips”.

Be assured Ms Lane that you WILL tell me what I want to know and I don’t see why Bruno should have all the fun” and gave the sole of her foot a 3 or 4 second tickle. Though Lois was able to hold in her laughter, it was made obvious by her struggles that the fingers running all along the sole of her foot was quite unbearable to her.

Saved by the bell as Falcone’s cell rang and he stood and headed towards the door, talking in harsh but soft tones.

Lois had to think fast. Her rage over Falcone’s assured belief that he could break Lois and make her reveal her source, she knew, might help her hold out for a time. In the end however she knew he was right. She pulled against her restraints, in hopes to find some slack but all she accomplished was to awaken Bruno.

She saw his stand and stretch. She remained as still as she could, but the massive dog moved in her direction. She was in a panic as he moved and stood at her feet and again started to sniff her soles.

His warm breath and whiskers she could feel. She thought oh please God don’t let him lick me again.

To Be continued……….

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back