• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle.Torture.Federation - presents the P.P.V. 'Out of your mind'

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Hi there
I have not been active on the net for almost 2 months..
but..... I have been busy,
I have 4 finished stories to continue with my TTF series
Meanwhile here is the complete product of my last post in all it's glory.

I sure hope there are some tickle/wrestling fans left out there, my absence hopefully hasn't made the TTF become a waste of time and work.

cheers :)

P.P.V. - Out Of Your Mind

Chris Kirkland hosted the show along with special guest commentator Kirsten Dunst,
CK: “Hello welcome to this massive sell out Pay-per-view OUT OF YOUR MIND, and with me the TTF is proud to present the beautiful Kirsten Dunst”
KD: “Thank you soo much Chris – This is just amazing! I can hardly hear myself think with all the noise”
CK: “Well things are about to get louder now”
The lights flickered and ‘got the life’ by KoRn broke out – Steven was making his way down the aisle with a microphone in his hand,
S: “Well hello everyone and what a wonderful night for this event, firstly let me say a big well done to Gwen”
(The crowd booed loudly)
S: “No come on! She done really well in bribing Mr. Mitchell into letting her have a chance to fight for the TTF title, but…….. But………Oh dear what can I say? Little miss Stefani signed a deal by where if she lost the 4-way battle royal ……..She would submit to ANY match Mitchell pleased to put her in”
Suddenly ‘Hey baby’ by No Doubt played and Gwen stood at the top of the ramp,
GS: “Just shut up! Just shut up! I’m sick of you Steven – you make me out to be the bad person – but really you’re the sick twisted traitor who just glides through all the pretty TTF stars, I mean come on! Since you have been here in the federation you have had numerous women fall into your trap, lucky for me I saw straight through you”
S: “Wait! Hold on! Are you trying to say I use women?”
GS: “Yes! Claire and Rachel seem to be your next victims as well”
Gwen stormed off leaving Steven gob-smacked in the ring,

Backstage Kerry Cash turned up in her Limousine and she got out after the driver had opened the door for her,
Suddenly Claire sprung from out of nowhere – and attacked Kerry knocking her to the ground, Claire kicked away at Kerry as the driver tried to hold her back, and then Claire made a dash for it,
CK: “Claire has given Kerry a sneaky beating – and it seems she has taken last week a bit personal”
Kerry was helped up and she stormed off to Mitchell’s office,
Further down the corridor Kerry met up with Mitchell and explained Claire’s actions,
Mitchell wasn’t pleased and told Kerry to get ready for her match,

----- Claire (vs) Kerry Cash -----
Claire’s music played (by the way – RHCP) and she was accompanied by manager Steven, she entered the ring and slipped off her black sandals – and then handing them too Steven.
The lights went out and a green laser shone down on the stage area, ‘Demanufacture’ broke out and Mr. Mitchell appeared – he seemed angry and began to talk to referee Foster,
A ring announcement was made “The following match will be a submission match – lasting 15 minutes the person with the most Submissions wins”
Claire and Steven were both shocked and Mitchell made his way backstage,
Once he had gone Kerry walked slowly down the aisle and into the ring, Claire darted towards her but Kerry quickly rolled out of the ring,
Referee Foster told both girls to calm down and he called for the match to begin,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go then and Claire and Kerry meet up at last”
KD: “So I take it these two have been arguing a little bit”
CK: “Well more like getting in each other’s face”
Kerry and Claire clashed battling on the floor – suddenly Claire grabbed Kerry and twisted it behind her back – next she began to tickle her sides immensely,
HHE AHYA HAHAYAYAHAHAHAHEE HEHE OHH HA HA NOOO
Claire worked her way across Kerry’s upper body – sending the rich bitch insane with laughter, and after about 2 minutes she gave up giving Claire the first point,
Claire was told to release her hold and Kerry took a short breather,
They clashed again but this time Kerry tripped Claire and began to lock her legs in a modified figure-4 move,
Claire was writhing in pain and Kerry suddenly began to stroke her beautiful bare soles,
HHE AHHE HA OH GOD HHA NO HAH HEEEE YAAAAAA HEHH AHE AHARGGHHHH AHE AHE HOOO AHHE AHE NAA OHH HA EHAH AHAHHAHA
Claire wiggled but could not move her legs and she banged the mat giving up,
Kerry leveled it at 1-1
CK: “2 submissions inside 4 minutes – what a match this is”
KD: “I’m really enjoying this TTF experience!”
Claire and Kerry stood up and both looked at each other in disgust, they paced the ring for a few seconds and then Claire gave Kerry the finger – this raged Kerry and she bolted towards her opponent,
Kerry smashed into Claire and they both fell through the ropes, they then scuffled on the outside – slapping and kicking out at each other, and then suddenly Kerry dug her nails into Claire’s ribs sending the blonde into a giggling fit,
HHE AHE AH HHA AHAHAHAA HAH HOOO AHHE AHHA AHHE AAAAAEEEEEEEKKKK HAHE HAHE HA HOOO HENA AHHAAHHAAA
Suddenly Claire swung her whole body forward and pushed Kerry away – and now Claire grabbed Kerry’s left leg and tried to un-strap the silver strapped high-heel, Kerry panicked and tried top pull her foot away, Claire looked at her with an evil grin and slipped off the heel,
Kerry turned onto her stomach and tried to pull herself away using the bottom rope – but Claire dragged her back and started to lick her foot,
Kerry squealed and shook her leg violently – but Claire had a tight grip and she continued to run her tongue over Kerry’s foot,
EEEEEEWWWWW STOP IT THAT FEELS WIERRDDD OHHH STOPPPP EEETTTTT
Claire smiled and began to lick her toes one by one – and now Kerry put her hand over her face and bit her lip,
OHH NO STOP IT PLEASEEE NOO MOREEE STOP OHHH STOP PEASSE STOP GOD THATS HORRIBLE I BEG YOOOOOUUU
10 minutes of the match had now passed - and Claire had been licking Kerry’s foot for 3 minutes solid, but still Kerry would not quit – Claire looked over to Steven and he signaled for her to use the move,
Claire smiled back at him and slipped Kerry’s toe into her mouth, then she used her other hand to slowly tickle the bottom of Kerry’s foot,
Kerry Cash was overwhelmed and she instantly screamed for Mercy – Claire sucked harder and tickled faster and Kerry’s eyes flooded with tears and she begged for Claire to stop,
Claire gained another point and it was now 2-1
But the blonde didn’t stop – and she wanted to humiliate Kerry and make her pay for what she did last week,
Referee Foster demanded that Claire stopped but she wouldn’t,
She closed her eyes and sucked and sucked and sucked – poor Kerry didn’t know what to do as she cried her eyes out and giggled profusely,
HHA HEA Hohh AHHA EHHA OHH GOD PLLLEEEEASSSEEEEE HEHA HE AH STOP PLEASE NO MORE HAHA EHE IM BEGGING YOUUUUU AHHA EEEEEKKKKK
The referee then called for the bell and awarded Kerry a point,
Claire opened her eyes and quickly stood up to confront the referee,
C: “What the? What are you doing????”
The referee was shouting back at Claire – telling her that she was told to release the hold – and that she knew the rules but disobeyed them,
Claire still protested and shouted at the referee for quite a while,
But the things were about to get worse for Claire as Kerry grabbed her from behind and began to tie a small rope around her wrists,
Claire was stunned and she fell to the ground trying to free her hands, Kerry wrapped another rope around her ankles and tied her up tight,
Steven stood on the side of the ring protesting – but the referee told him if he steps in the ring he will award another point to Kerry,
And now the rich bitch was about to get revenge on Claire with just 2:30 minutes on the clock,
Kerry sat down and lifted Claire’s feet up – next she quickly tickled them for 1 minute until Claire was red in the face,
Now Kerry began to lick Claire toes – embarrassing the blonde in front of the fans, and after a short while she began to suck her toes furiously,
Claire couldn’t stand anymore and banged the floor in submission, she sobbed as Kerry sucked and nibbled her toes,
The bell rang and the time was up – Kerry had won the match 3-2.
CK: “What a match that was! Kerry picks up the win”

Back in the dressing rooms Mitchell was speaking too Linda – suddenly a nurse walked in and stood next to Mitchell,
M: “Can i… can I help you?”
N: “I was told to come and find you here”
M: “Well what do you want? ……Is this a wind up?”
N: “No I was told you could help me out, maybe we could speak somewhere alone?”
M: “yeah …umm Linda come see me in my office later about your match ok?”
L: “Ok Mr. Mitchell”

----- Katie-Leigh (vs) Kylie -----
Firstly the Special referee was announced – she was Julie Jailbird the sexy brunette enforcer,
CK: “Seems like Mr. Mitchell wants complete control of this bout”
KD: “Oh isn’t she kinky? Hand-cuffs and all”
(Kirsten chuckles to herself)
Katie-Leigh came down the aisle and ‘cotton eye joe’ by the Rednex played, her usual scruffy outfit – denim cutoff shorts with a white torn top – and cowboy boots to top it off,
Suddenly blue-flashing lights covered the stage area and Kylie showed up dancing around, her song ‘can’t get you outta my head’ played as she danced down the ramp,
CK: “Wow! She is just amazing”
KD: “Oh my god! It’s like Kylie Minogue – I didn’t know she was part of the TTF”
DING DING!
The match began and both competitors circle the ring eager to tickle the hell out of each other,
Katie stood face to face with Kylie before launching a slap to her face,
Kylie was shook up but retaliated with a return shot to the face, and now Katie was astonished as she held her cheek – Kylie then kicked out at Katie knocking her to the floor,
CK: “Kylie must have been waiting for this for a long time – it was Katie and her sister who plunged Kylie’s sister to the mat from the top of that cage”
Kylie sat on Katie and tickled her ribs like mad,
CK: “Kylie never got revenge on them but now it seems she hasn’t forgot about that night”
The tiny Aussie tickled hard on Katie’s ribs – it drove the Tennessee Toe-sucker wild with laughter,
MAHJAWAAAAAA HAH EHE EHHEE HAHA EH AMAAAHAHHA EHEHE ARGHHH AHHE GEDOFFAAA MEEEE HEE HO HAE HA HWMAAAAAAAAA
Suddenly the Hogslipper sister kicked out knocking Kylie to the ground, she instantly dived onto her and began to pin her hands down, she then began to lick Kylie’s armpit which made the Aussie scream in disgust,
KD: “Is she for real? That’s disgusting”
Kylie screamed in horror as Katie licked her armpit causing the Aussie to squirm, and after a few seconds Kylie wrapped her legs around Katie’s waist and turned her over onto her back,
Now Kylie was back in control and she quickly tickled hard on Katie’s underarms,
HHE HAH EH MAWHAHHA HAHE HOO AHHE EH AHEO AHA HAHA AH
Next Kylie pulled out some feathers and began to tease Katie’s armpits,
HAHE HE HOOOOOO EH|H ARAARGHHHHA HWE HA EWH HEEWAAAAAA
Julie suddenly pulled the feathers away from Kylie – the Aussie was furious and asked why? But the special referee wasn’t listening and tossed the feathers to the outside,
Kylie pushed Julie and then Julie pushed Kylie back, suddenly Katie rolled Kylie up from behind into a pin,
1…………………2…………….(Kick-out)
Katie and Kylie then stood up and Kylie kicked out with her high-heels – she kicked Katie in the stomach and then Kylie followed up with a Stunner,
CK: “Whoooaah! Stunner from Kylie! Amazing!”
Kylie taunted the grounded opponent and covered her for the pin,
Julie didn’t count and stood with her arms folded – Kylie quickly stood up in protest,
KM: “What are you doing? Count for the pin!”
JJ: “No! You pushed me and I’m the referee here so you don’t push me about ok?”
Kylie slumped her head in shock and then suddenly she kicked out at Julie – and the same process was repeated as she landed another Stunner!
CK: “What the hell? I don’t believe it”
KD: “Is she allowed to do that?”
CK: “No but I don’t think she cares”
Katie crawled to her feet and tripped the un-suspecting Kylie, and then Katie-Leigh began to un-strap Kylie’s heels – and within seconds Kylie’s right foot was exposed to some intense tickling, Katie stroked figure-8’s across her smooth soft sole,
HA ANHYAAAAAAA HAHE HA AHE EHE O HAHA NOT MY FEEEEETT HHE AHHAA HAAA HOOO HENA HHAA HAHA HEH HGAGAHHHHHHA HEH AH OH GOD STOP HE HO HAE HAA HAHANEH AHA NNAAAOOOOO GAG EGGHAHAHA
Suddenly Katie tried to suck on Kylie’s toes,
CK: “Katie-Leigh goes for the Tennessee Toe-suck”
KD: “The what what a what?”
But before she could begin Kylie used her other foot to kick Katie-Leigh in the head – Kylie rolled over and pinned the KO’d Hogslipper sister – but the special referee was down and Kylie looked around to realize the situation,
And then referee Shaw ran down the aisle he rolled into the ring and Kylie once again made the cover – referee Shaw made the count,
1……………………2…………………….3
Kylie was shocked but happy at her victory – she looked over to Shaw and didn’t know how to react, referee Shaw turned and made his exit – Kylie still stood shocked and after a short pause she picked up her high-heel and went back to her locker room.

Mr. Mitchell was in his office talking to Gwen,
M: “So I guess your wondering what match I’m going to put you in?”
GS: “Well yeah!”
M: “Ok Gwen go get ready for your match : I’m placing you in a Cage match”
GS: “Cage? What so I’ve gotta climb out to win?”
M: “Yes you got it in one”
Gwen left the room and went to get changed for her fight,

Outside a Limousine pulled up and the Hardcore champion stepped out – she grabbed her bag and her belt then headed for the locker rooms,
Jakky looked fired up and ready for the fight – and then Lita and Trish stood by the door and blocked Jakky’s entrance,
L: “Hey there Jakky!”
J: “What the F*** are you two doing here? If Steven knew you were here then he would flip”
TS: “Oh really? Well we better go then hadn’t we?”
J: “I think it would be wise!”
Suddenly Lita grabbed Jakky and pushed her into the parking lot - and then Trish and Lita began to strip Jakky of her long black boots, next they tied her hands behind her back and then tied up her ankles,
Lita pulled off her own trainer and then peeled off one of her socks, then she gagged Jakky with it and Trish began to tear Jakky’s fishnet stockings,
The WWE Diva’s began to tickle Jakky fast and hard – the gothic TTF star tried desperately to struggle free but it was no use,
They tortured her feet with fast and furious tickling – after a few minutes they stopped and dragged her over to a big square dustbin – they flipped the lid and dumped Jakky inside.

----- Steven (vs) Gwen Stefani -----
Gwen Stefani made her way to the ring – once inside the cage she stretched and flexed her body – warming up for the fight,
There was a long pause as Gwen waited for her opponent – she grew impatient as she waited and waited,

(End of part one)

The lights went off and ‘Got the life’ by KoRn broke out,
(The crowd went wild)
And Steven walked down the aisle – he encouraged the crowd to make lots of noise, waving his arms in time to the music as he approached the ring,
He entered through the cage door and stood staring at Gwen,
She looked terrified as she realized she was trapped in a cage with the man who she betrayed nearly 7 months ago,
The music played for a while longer as Steven continued to gain support from the eager crowd,
Referee Foster locked the gate with a padlock and the bell rang,
DING DING!
Gwen instantly turned and tried to climb out of the cage – Steven ran over to yank her from the side of the cage, she fell on her back and quickly stood up to try and climb the other side of the cage, Steven began to smile as again her pulled her from the cage with ease,
Gwen was on her knees begging Steven not to do anything – she began to sob and groveled at his feet begging for mercy, Steven looked around at the fans with an evil grin – he then put his hand underneath Gwen’s chin and raised her head so she was looking at him eye-to-eye,
But suddenly Gwen lashed out hitting Steven in between the legs,
The TTF manager winced in pain and fell to the ground - Gwen made another dash for the cage and began to climb up,
She was almost at the top when Steven got to his feet and grabbed hold of Gwen’s right ankle, she struggled to get free but Steven pulled at her ankle trying to get her down,
Gwen put her left leg over the top of the cage – and tried harder to pull her other leg away,
Steven then stood on the middle rope and grabbed the back of her tartan trousers – Gwen shrieked as Steven slowly dragged her back down,
Eventually he had got her back in the middle of the ring – next he pulled out some tape and began to tape her wrists behind her back,
(The crowd went wild as they could sense Steven was gaining control)
Gwen sobbed and begged as Steven tapped her wrists tight – then he sat her down and grabbed her right foot,
Gwen cried out and screamed for help but Steven paid no attention – he slowly un-laced her long trainers, he yanked off the right trainer with ease and smiled at Gwen’s socked foot,
She cried out again for help almost as if she was expecting someone to help her, Steven had now grabbed Gwen’s left foot and he again un-laced the long trainer,
Within a few seconds that trainer was off as well – and now Steven had his pick of Gwen’s feet
(Her socks were light purple)
He began to kiss the tips of Gwen’s toes and then slowly teased her feet with one hand,
Next he began to tape her ankles just above her socks – and now Gwen was really stuck, she struggled as Steven again began to tickle her feet slowly and gently,
G: “Oh Plleassssseeee STOP! I beg you stop it! I will do anything HEE HAA I’m soo sorry pleaaaseee HHE AH HOO forgive me I beg you Steven YA AHA HA HEEEEE”
S: “No way Gwen! I’m having too much fun watching you squirm”
He tickled her feet for a further 2 minutes until she became red-faced and gasping for air,
Next her peeled off one of her socks and stood up – he slowly walked towards Gwen’s head and kneeled down,
S: “Do you remember Overload Gwen?”
GS: “Noooo oh pleasse don’t noooo”
S: “I seem to remember you shoving one of your socks in my mouth, do you?”
GS: “No look I’m sorry please don’t do that! I’ve been wearing these socks all day!”
(Steven took a whiff of the sweaty sock)
S: “Phew! So you have god they stink”
And with that Steven opened Gwen’s mouth and shoved the sock in her mouth, Gwen spluttered as he fed the sock into her mouth, he then grabbed some tape and put it over mouth,
Steven went back to Gwen’s feet and began to lick his lips,
S: “I also remember you used to hate it when I got you in my infamous submission”
Gwen shook her head and her eyes grew wider,
Steven devoured Gwen’s toes and at the same time stroked the sole of her foot,
CK: “It’s Steven’s submission move – he likes to call it the frantic pleasure”
Steven sucked harder and harder on all of Gwen’s luscious toes – he sucked all of her toes until her feet were covered in dribble,
Gwen was sobbing and almost passed out – her face red and flustered she tried to gasp for air,
Eventually after 10 minutes of torture Steven left Gwen in the ring and climbed over the top to win the match,
CK: “Finally! Gwen’s punishment is over and Steven is a happy man now”
KD: “God he was like punishing her for 10 minutes – what torture”
Steven waved to the crowd and smiled at his victory – referee Foster opened the gate to help Gwen out of the ring,
But Steven’s victory was to be short lived – and 3 men ran down attacking Steven,
KD: “Hey! Isn’t that the members of No Doubt?”
CK: “I think your right Kirsten it is”
The 3 men bettered Steven down the aisle and began to hit him with chairs; next one of them slammed Steven’s head into the side of the cage,
CK: Steven is busted open! Someone stop this madness!”
KD: “Oh my God they are going to kill him”
Steven was smashed around and eventually the 3 guys and Gwen left ringside,
Steven lay bloodied and motionless by the ring steps and medics rushed to help.

Backstage Linda – Leanne and Laura sat down talking about tonight’s events,
Le: “I cannot believe that Rachel is getting a title shot tonight – I should be the one who faces Crazyangel”
LV: “Yeah! …Hey I know what we could do!”
Le: “What?”
LV: “How about we ambush her 30 minutes before her fight – tie her up and tickle the living daylights out of her!”
Li: “Hey great idea!”
Le: “But what if we get in trouble?”
Li: “Come on Leanne you want revenge on her don’t you?”
Le: “Ok let’s organize this and lets do it right”

Rebecca Johnson was making her way to the ring – she then made an announcement about her match,
RJ: “Linda! I’m calling you down here cause I want to tickle your gorgeous little feet”
(The crowd roared and Rebecca started to smile)
RJ: “Come on Linda! I challenge you to a Kiss my feet Fight, the loser has to kiss and worship their opponents feet”

After a long wait Linda showed up on the stage and began to taunt Rebecca,
Li: “Ok have it your way – but I’m not going to apologize after a kick your sorry ass”
RJ: “Oh well why don’t you come down here now and kick my ass then?”
Linda smiled and dropped her microphone – suddenly the two girls charged towards each other and began to battle it out,

----- Linda Smith (vs) Rebecca Johnson -----
DING DING!
CK: “Well here we go then! And this one is off to a flying start”
Becky and Linda grappled on the ramp kicking and punching away at each other, and then suddenly Becky gained control by locking Linda arm behind her back,
Linda squalled in pain as Becky applied more pressure,
RJ: “Does it hurt? Eh? Does it?”
Linda rolled over forcing Rebecca to let go of her hold, and now Linda seized the chance to grab Becky and ram her against the steel steps,
KD: “Ohhhhh that must of hurt!”
CK: “Yep and Becky could be in trouble now”
Linda rolled Becky into the ring and instantly began to pull off her trainers; Becky’s black socks were exposed to the danger of Linda’s tickling fingers and the laughter started,
YAHA HEE HAHA HHA HOOO AEEIIIIKKKK AHAHHA AHHE AHA EEEEKKK NO STOP THAT HHE AHA HA HHO HANAYAYAAAAAA
And then with a swift counter move Becky managed to trip Linda over, and now Becky seized her chance to start un-zipping Linda long white boot,
As Linda began to gain her senses again she quickly realized Becky had un-zipped her left boot, and was now sliding it off her foot – this caused Linda to scream in terror and she scrambled trying to get out of the ring,
But Becky grabbed her bare foot and yanked her back to the middle of the ring, and then with furious tickling motions she began to torture Linda soft gorgeous sole,
HHA AYHAA ANOO HANEHA HAAAAAA OH GODD NOT MY FEEEEETTTTTT HAHA YAAAAAAAA HHAA HEH EHOOO AGHHAAHAAAAA
4 terrible minutes passed but Linda wasn’t giving up and Becky tickled faster and harder, but then Leanne came running down the aisle and began to distract the referee, and then from out of the crowd came Laura Vines – she used a feather to tickle the un-suspecting Rebecca, and now both Linda and Laura tickled Becky whilst the referee was distracted,
Laura then quickly left ringside as Leanne also headed back up the ramp, and now the referee noticed Linda was strangely back in control – she whipped off both of Becky’s socks and tortured the hell out of her bare soles,
Rebecca could only take so much and was forced to hysterically quit out of the match, handing the victory too Linda – and leaving poor Becky to face the consequences,
Linda’s hand was raised in victory but she was only concerned with one thing, she was handed a stool and she proceeded to place it in the middle of the ring and sit down on it – next she looked down at her bare foot and demanded Becky to kiss it,
Becky’s face turned savage and she slowly crawled over towards Linda’s feet, now Linda raised her foot and rested it in the palms of Rebecca’s hands,
Li: “Well? ………What are you waiting for?
Becky closed her eyes in shame and kissed Linda’s foot – and then was order to kiss it several more times,
Becky then got to her feet but was quickly order to sit back down,
Li: “Excuse me! You’re supposed to kiss my FEET not just one of them”
Linda now crossed her legs and directed her booted foot out in front of Becky,
Li: “Well come on slave girl take off my damn boot……….NOW!”
Rebecca un-zipped the other long white boot and took it off, then she grabbed Linda’s foot and began to kiss her toes,
Li: “Yeah that’s it bitch kiss my toes”
Becky suddenly began to kiss more sensually and at a faster pace, and Linda began to enjoy the foot worship even more,
KD: “Linda’s loving it……. and it seems Becky is too”
CK: “Hold on look!”
Becky suddenly yanked Linda off the stool and flipped her over into a half-crab, and now she had Linda’s foot locked tight and then she began sucking her big toe wildly,
Linda’s screamed and yelled for help, but Becky wasn’t going to stop and she knew Linda hated having her toes sucked,
Only a few minutes passed before Becky decided her revenge was sweet enough for the time being, and she fled out of the arena as fast as she could.

(End of part two)

----- Emma Davies (vs) Chloe Katt (vs) Camouflage -----
The Next match was a 3-way battle and Emma Davies entered the ring first – her opponents were 2 fairly new stars, Chloe Katt and the combat style girl Camouflage,
DING DING!
The 3-gilrs clashed in the center of the ring and instantly clothing and weapons began to fly about,
Emma stripped Chloe of her stilettos – Camouflage used some feathers on both girls - and then Emma and Chloe tore away part of Camoflage’s trousers and tickled her legs,
Now the team of Chloe and Emma really went to work on the army girl – Emma yanked off her boots and socks while Chloe tied up her hands,
Then they grabbed hold of a leg each and began to tickle hard and fast on her defenseless soles,
HHA YYAAA HHE HHOO THIS ISNT FAIR HHA HE HAHO HHA AAAARGHHH NOOOO STOP THISS HAHA YAHHAHAHOOO AHHEE HHE HA HA NO AHHAH EHOOO ARGHHH HEH YAAA EEEEEKKKKK HAHA HEHE HOO HAHHA AHAHAHAAHHHAAHA
Chloe was enjoying herself soo much she didn’t notice Emma sneakily pull out a roll of sticky tape, Emma then used the sticky tape and dived on Chloe – she bound Chloe’s wrists with the tape and then bound her ankles as well,
C: “Hey! Stop it… nooo don’t tickle me …. Pleaaaasse Emma don’t do this to me!”
Emma grinned with an evil smile and slowly went to work on Chloe’s cute little feet,
The feline princess was in tears as Emma tickled her soft little feet – she screamed and screamed begging Emma to stop,
YYA HHA AHAHE HOO HA OHHHH AHA NOOO HA OH PLEASSSSEE EHHEHAHAHAHA HHA HAYAAAAAAA NOOO MOORREE I BEEEGG YOUUUUU AWHAHAYHAYAA HEH HEO HAHA HOHHHHH
Suddenly Camouflage came to the rescue (after she had managed to get her hands free) drop-kicking Emma in the back, and now Camouflage grabbed Emma’s wrists and locked them in between her thighs – next she began to tickle Emma’s exposed underarms,
Emma burst into hysterics as Camouflage teased her armpits – slowly circling her underarms with devilish patterns,
Chloe struggled around trying to break the tape that was binding her hands and feet, but it was no use as she wiggled about in vain,
Meanwhile Camouflage was now using the same sticky tape that Emma had brought into the ring, she began to bind her wrists tight above her head – and once she was bound tight enough Camouflage began to remove Emma’s long black knee-boots, and then she slowly teased and tortured Emma’s feet,
YYA AHAH HEE HOO HHA OHHH AHHA HE AHHE STOP EEET AHHAA HEHEE EEEEEKKKKK AHHAHAHA HEHA HAHAHA OH NOO HAHA HEH HA HOO HEEEELPPP MEEEEEE HEH AHAOOOOO AHA HAOOHHHH AHHA NO NO NO HHE AHHAHAHA
Camouflage made sure she covered every part of Emma’s soft soles, teasing and stroking them with precise and effective tickling motions,
Chloe had wriggled over to the ring post and was trying hard to rip the tape from her ankles; she used part of the turnbuckle to rip away at the tape,
Eventually she freed her ankles and stood up to repeat the process on her hands,
But Camouflage saw Chloe’s plan and quickly rolled Emma out of the ring, and then she ran over to Chloe and slapped her across the face,
Chloe was dazed and very angry – with her hands almost free she yanked her wrists apart and broke free,
Camouflage seemed scared that Chloe had broken free and gasped in amazement, then she tried to apologize for slapping Chloe – but the feline princess was extremely angry, she pushed Camouflage to the ground and dived on top of her,
And now Chloe began to viscously assault the army girl – slaps and punches bounced of Camouflage’s head – and then Chloe flipped her onto her front and then used some rope to tie up her hands,
CK: “Camouflage is having her hands tied…….again!”
KD: “And just look at Emma – she is all laughed out and looks exhausted”
CK: “Nobody to help Camouflage now – she is in great trouble and Chloe has really got her where she wants her now”
Camouflage pleaded with Chloe but it was no use – Chloe quickly grabbed her ankles and tickled hard and fast on her feet,
HHA HE HA HAO OOAHHAHA HAH YAAH AHHAE HEHAHA HEE EHHEE HEOO AGHAHHAHAHHA AAARGHHHHHHH
After a few minutes Camouflage was a wreck – but Chloe showed no signs of slowing down, and after just a few more seconds Camouflage screamed for the match to end,
DING DING!
CK: “This one is over and no real surprise – once Chloe was in control there was no way back for the army girl”
KD: “Yes and it seems Chloe is very very happy with that win”

Backstage Nurse Fiona was preparing for her match – she warmed up and then prepared her hospital trolley with weapons and accessories,
Suddenly there was a knock at the door – she opened it to find both of the Hogslipper sisters standing there,
S-JH: “Hi there Fiona – we jus both wanna say gud luck with yal first match”
F: “Oh thank you – well I hope that…….”
Suddenly the two Hogslipper’s attacked the Nurse – they locked the door and began to gag their victim, Sarah-Jane sat Fiona down in the chair while Katie-Leigh tied her hands to the back of the chair,
K-L: “Yal see that you lose tonite miss Fiona”
SJ-H: “That’s rite so jus cus ure new rand here – don’t mean ure gonna get an easy ride”
K-L: “So jus so you rememba to lose were gonna give yal a 2 minute lesson of what happens to people that get on th wrong side of uz”
Once they had finished their speech they took Fiona’s heels off – and tied her ankles to a chair,
And as they promised they tickled hard and fast on Fiona’s feet for 2 minutes,
Her blue stocking covered soles were tortured badly – and once they had finished they un-tied her and left the room,

CK: “Damn it! That’s not right! Those pesky Hogslipper sisters have to gang up on people to win matches”
KD: “Well that wasn’t very nice of them at all was it?”
CK: “No! and the worst thing is they don’t care about anyone but themselves”
The stocks were lowered into the ring for the next match,

----- Sarah-Jane Hogslipper (vs) Nurse Fiona --
The music Cotton Eye Joe broke out and Sarah-Jane made her way down the aisle – with a smug grin on her face she waited for her opponent – who jus a few minutes ago had been tickle tortured by the evil Hogslipper sister,
After a short while Nurse Fiona slowly came down the aisle – she got into the ring and stood in front of Sarah-Jane and said “Ok look I will obey you but just promise me one thing!”
S-J: “whats that then?”
Suddenly Fiona lashed out with a thunderous slap knocking Sarah-Jane to the ground,
F: “Don’t order me about!!”
CK: “Whhooaaaahhh!! Fiona almost took her head off with that shot”
Sarah-Jane stood up and said “Oh you’ve dun it now!”
Sarah grappled with Fiona and they tussled across the ring – Sarah tripped Fiona and quickly locked her right leg in a half-crab maneuver – and now began to slowly tickle her foot using her fingers to caress the arch of Fiona’s stocking covered foot,
Nurse Fiona was quickly brought to hysterics and she wiggled violently trying to get away,
Sarah was forced to release her hold once Fiona had reached the bottom ropes, and now Sarah waited for Fiona to get back up before attacking again,
Sarah managed to get Fiona down again and this time locked her left ankle under her arm – but this time she didn’t tickle straight away – instead she began to tear away the blue stocking, this left Fiona’s sole and toes bare and exposed to danger,
She struggled again and tried to reach the ropes but Sarah-Jane was not allowing her to, she forced her away by yanking her back – and now the tickling started – firstly she teased her toes by tugging each one,
S-J: “this lickle piggy wen ta market…..koochee kkoooo …….does that tickle?”
HHA YYA EEKK STOP THAT AAWW HHA HEE HHE AHOOO AHH STOP NOT THE TOES HAA HA NOOO

After many minutes of torture Sarah dragged her opponent over to the stocks and sat her on the bench, she placed her ankles in the slots and began to pull down the lid – but Fiona yanked out her right leg as the lid closed,
CK: “Oh that was close – Sarah-Jane can’t win unless both feet are locked down in those holes”
KD: “But look she isn’t giving up she’s trying again”
And Sarah lifted the lid to grab Fiona’s other leg again, but Fiona kicked out knocking the lid up and into Sarah’s jaw,
Sarah-Jane fell back clutching her jaw – and Fiona got out of the stocks and slowly dragged her opponent onto the bench,
KD: “Sarah hasn’t got a clue where she is …”
CK: “Fiona just has to lock her dazed opponent down in those stocks and she wins”
Katie-Leigh appeared from the aisle and got in the ring to help her sister,
CK: “Wait! Why isn’t the referee stopping this?”
Suddenly the referee began helping Sarah out of the wooden stocks, Katie was beating Fiona up in the corner and then all 3 dragged Fiona over to the stocks,
CK: “What the hell?…this cannot happen????…. Surely..???”
But it seemed the referee was in on the trap and Fiona was locked in the stocks – Sarah-Jane won the match,
But this was only the begging for Fiona as Katie and Sarah began to tickle the defenseless Nurse, Sarah-Jane used some feathers on Fiona’s left exposed sole – while Katie-Leigh was sucking and nibbling her right stocking covered toes,
2 referee’s ran down the aisle to help Fiona and the Hogslipper’s fled,
CK: “I cannot believe referee Clark would do such a thing!”
KD: “Poor Fiona has been ambushed not by 2 but 3 people”
CK: “Seems Sarah-Jane was content on not losing that match no matter what”

Meanwhile Hardcore champion Jakky was in her locker room with some officials and Mr.Mitchell,
M: “So it was definitely Lita and Trish?”
J: “Yeah! They attacked me and bundled me into that trash bin”
M: “Are you still ok to fight in your match?”
J: “Yeah I’ll be ok but Lita and Trish won’t be when I catch hold of them”

(End of part three)

Rachel was sitting relaxing in her dressing room when there was a knock at the door – she opened it but nobody was there, she turned and closed the door when suddenly it knocked again,
She quickly swung open the door to be ambushed by Linda – Laura and Leanne,
They closed and locked the door behind them and dragged the struggling Rachel over to the table,
La: “Ok tie her ankles to the one end!”
Rachel screamed for help but nobody heard her screams,
Li: “Quick! Leanne gag her before we get busted”
Leanne quickly pulled out a white cloth and tied it across Rachel’s mouth, the 3 girls quickly tied Rachel up tight by her hands and feet, she was unable to move and unable to scream,
Li: “Ok Rachel your probably wondering why the hell we are doing this…. well to be honest we don’t have a good enough reason”
Le: “You could say I’m a bit peed off you’re the one facing Crazyangel for the title tonight – But… let’s not go into detail! We are just gonna punish you causes basically you don’t deserve this title shot anyway”
La: “Ok enough talking let’s get this over with quickly”
Leanne – Linda and Laura began teasing Rachel’s upper body with feathers, and she muffled with laughter as they tickled her senseless under her arms and on her tummy,
Next Leanne began to remove Rachel’s black boots and she placed them on the floor and took a moment to stare at Rachel’s bare feet,
Li: “Ok lets get those pretty feet”
Linda and Laura slowly made figure 8 motions on each of Rachel’s soles, Leanne watched as the victim squirmed in ticklish torment, and after a few minutes Leanne joined in and helped tickle their helpless victim,
Pretty soon Rachel’s feet were being caressed and stroked gently by 6 hands, the girls used both of their hands to torment Rachel’s poor feet,

The camera now panned back to the parking lot where Trish and Lita were getting up to no good again,
They had cornered pop diva Kylie as she tried to leave the arena,
L: “So Kylie did you have a good night?”
K: “um…….yeah I guess so”
T: “So what are you up to now then Kylie?”
K: “I’m off to my hotel now”
L: “errmm we were just wondering…..”
K: “What?.. what were you wondering?”
T: “If could help us with something…..”
Suddenly Trish and Lita grabbed the tiny Aussie and bundled her into a room and locked the door.

----- Gina Badstuff (vs) Jakky ----
Gina Badstuff came down the aisle about to start her hardcore title match, she entered the ring and taunted her opponent on the microphone,
G: “Jakky I can’t tell you how much I’m going to enjoy tickling you, the only way for me to prove how pathetic you are is to teach you a lesson, so get your ass down here and I’ll show you just what I mean”
A short pause and fireworks blasted from the aisle – ‘tainted love’ by Marilyn Manson broke out and Jakky appeared on the ramp, her clothes and stockings were torn and her make-up was smeared, she came to the ring looking stern and very angry – she got under the ropes as Gina stalked her down on approach,
The two immediately clashed and the fighting began at a furious pace, Gina slammed Jakky into the corner and began to boot her in the mid-section wildly, Jakky was grounded and Gina continued her assault with more kicks – Jakky scrambled out of the ring but was followed by Gina, the hardcore champion quickly grabbed a chair and swung it towards her opponent, but Gina ducked and the chair smashed against the ring post,
Gina grabbed Jakky and then threw her into the steel steps, and as Jakky lay injured on the floor – she began to find more weapons from under the ring,
She pulled out some rope – feathers – two steel chairs and some duct tape; she shoved all the items in the ring and picked up her opponent,
Jakky was then rolled into the ring and Gina used some rope to tie-up her hands behind her back,
Jakky struggled but Gina overpowered her,
CK: “Oh this could be big trouble for the champion!”
KD: “Her hands are tied she won’t be able to do much against Gina now!”
Jakky struggled even more as Gina began to remove her long black knee boots, she removed the left boot completely and tossed it to one side, Jakky’s torn red fishnet stockings were ripped even more as Gina began to uncover Jakky’s soft sole,
The gothic chick screamed in terror as Gina began tickling her foot with furious patterns, Jakky giggled hard and fast as she began to lose her mind with all the tickling,
AHHA AHEH AHHENHA HAHA AHNOOOOO AGHAHGAAAAAGHHHAHA HAH EH HAOOOA AHAHA AHAAYE HA AYAHAA AYAHHAHEHHE AHHAAAAAA HHAAA AARGHHHHHA AHHE ANOO STOPPPP AHHA HA HE HOA HAHE HAHAHHAAA
Gina then picked up one of the chairs and turned round towards Jakky, but the gothic chick sprung to life and kicked out with her right leg – knocking Gina flying through the ropes,
KD: “Now Jakky has time to sort her self out”
CK: “But she has to be quick – Gina will get back up any second now”
Jakky managed to untangle her wrists with help from the referee – and now she picked up her boot and put it back on, but suddenly she picked up the tape and began to tape her boots at the top,
KD: “Great idea! Jakky is using that sticky tape to prevent Gina from taking her boots off again”
CK: “Yes and I suspect she might start off a trend - with the other TTF stars who hate having their feet tickled”
Gina was up and she entered the ring again with the steel chair, Jakky bounced from the ropes and used a wicked dropkick to send Gina flying out the ring once more,
And then she got out the ring and began kicking and punching her opponent – she slammed Gina against the ring post dazing her and then rolled her up in a pin,
1………………..2………………….. (kick-out)
CK: “Ohh close call and Gina just about kicks out of that”
Jakky now began to lock Gina in a half-crab leg lock, and then started to un-zip Gina’s blue boot,
Gina was still a bit dazed and could not prevent Jakky from removing the boot, and now Jakky had Gina’s black stockings revealed and open to attack,
She stroked gently across the sole of Gina’s foot and then down to the ball of her foot and back up to the toes,
Gina began to stir and giggled quietly – not really knowing what was going on,
Next Jakky tore a small hole in the stockings and began poking her finger through, within 2 minutes Gina was hysterical as Jakky tickled hard and fast on her foot,
HHA AH HA AAAARGHHHHA HAH EHA HE AHHAHA HOOO AHHA AHA AHHAHAHAH HEHA HOO HAHA HEH STOP ETTT NOO NOT MMMMYYYY AHHAH HEH NOT MY FEET FOR GODS SAKEEEE AAARGHH AHHA HA EEEEEEEEEKKKKK AHAHE H AHO AHHA OHHHHAHAHHA
Gina banged the floor in submission but it was no use – all hardcore matches had to be won by pin-fall,
Jakky continued the torture for a further 5 minutes leaving Gina exhausted and a mess, next she made the pin cover – 1…………..2…………..
CK: “Again! Gina kicks out! What resilience”
KD: “She’s a bit of a tough cookie isn’t she this Gina?”
CK: “Yes she is the powerhouse of this federation”
Gina slowly got up as Jakky charged towards her – but suddenly Gina clotheslined Jakky to the ground with a thunderous shot,
Gina knelt down grabbing Jakky’s right foot – and then she noticed the tape around Jakky’s boots, but instead of removing the tape she grabbed the sole of the boot and began to yank away at it,
CK: “Gina has not given up trying to reach Jakky’s foot, now she is tearing the sole of the boot off”
And she ripped the thick sole of the boot – peeling it back like a tin of sardines, Jakky’s right sole was now exposed and Gina wasted no time in tearing away the fishnet stockings,
But this time Gina used her tongue and lick the soft white sole of Jakky’s right foot, she licked gently and lovingly wiggling her tongue up and down her foot,
Jakky wiggled her toes in an attempt to stop Gina licking her foot – but now Gina used one hand to hold back Jakky’s toes as she licked and devoured her foot,
Jakky was now losing control as she gritted her teeth and tried in vain to pull her foot away,
She slowly started to enjoy the moment but kept shaking her head trying hard not to get excited,
OHHH PLEASEEE NO MORE Stoopppp stop stop stop it I BEG YOU oohh gooooddd NO MOREEE PLEASEE OHHHHHH ‘sob sob’ NO MORE STOOPPPP ‘sob’ OOH pleaasee stop this STOP stop it now i'm begging you pleassee ‘sob sob’
Jakky broke down inn tears and gently sobbed as the pleasurable torment continued for a further 3 minutes,
Gina realized Jakky was mind blown by the torment – and she quickly hooked the leg for the pin,
1………………..2……………….3 CK: “No it’s not! Jakky kicks out and the referee calls that one a 2 count”
Gina was furious and pleaded that it was 3 – but her protests were no use as referee Foster told her she was wrong,
Gina continued to harass the official protesting against the count – and Jakky slowly got to her feet and grabbed Gina, she turned her round and locked her head under her arm - and then she landed a devastating DDT onto one of the steel chair that lay on the floor,
CK: “Oh my god! What a move!”
KD: “Gina is bleeding and she is KO’d”
Jakky covered for the pin : 1………………..2………………..3
CK: “It’s over! It’s over!”
KD: “Jakky wins after that horrible move onto that chair”
CK: “And she remains the hardcore champion making that her 2nd defense of the title”

Backstage Mr. Mitchell was searching the corridors for Lita and Trish – he knocked the door of Rachel’s dressing room – but there was no answer he tried the door but it was locked, Mitchell banged the door and shouted for Rachel to open up, and then when there was still no reply he pulled out a bunch of keys and unlocked the door,
He found Rachel gagged and tied up to the table with tears streaming down her face, he rushed to help her and called for backup,
M: “who did this Rachel?”
Rachel was out of breath and red-faced – she panted and managed to reply “Linda – Leanne and…. Laura”
Mitchell was furious and went to find them.

Meanwhile back near the parking lot Lita and Trish exited the room they had taken Kylie into, Trish wiped her mouth and Lita said: “That was great! We really made her sweat didn’t we?”
T: “Yep and her gorgeous toes tasted wonderful”
L: “I kinda like doing this to the pathetic TTF stars – I mean now were are not part of it we cannot get in trouble for this – we can tickle who ever we want”
Trish suddenly noticed Mr.Mitchell coming down the corridor and she and Lita fled, Mitchell spotted the WWE Divas and shouted and chased them into the parking lot,
A limousine was waiting for the divas and they sped off as Mitchell got into a car and chased them out of the arena.

----- Rachel (vs) Crazyangel-----
The time had come for the main event and the TTF title was on the line, newly crowned champion Crazyangel faced up against Rachel,
The lights went off and ‘how you remind me’ by Nickelback began to play, two bolts of explosive fireworks shot up in the air - and lights flashed as the champion came down the aisle to the roar of the crowd,
She entered the ring and gave her belt to referee Mayo – she warmed up and waited for her opponent,
Rachel’s music played and eventually she staggered onto the stage – her jeans torn around the bottoms – her hair and make-up was a mess – and her boots were un-zipped and barely staying on her feet,
She slowly limped down the ramp and got into the ring,
Ring Announcer: “The following contest is for the Tickle.Torture.Federation World title – and it will consist of one pin fall and no submissions!”
DING DING!
The match began and Crazyangel slowly circled the ring – she seemed concerned that Rachel didn’t look too good and didn’t seem 100% ready for the fight,
But never the less the locked grips in the center of the ring and Rachel tussled Crazyangel back into a corner, the hold was released and Rachel threw in a few sharp hard rib tickles,
And then she stood back and smiled at Melanie,
Crazyangel – Melanie smiled back as Rachel invited her to fight with a hand gesture, and so Mel replied with a diving spear into Rachel’s stomach, they tussled on the mat and Crazyangel got the upper hand - as she held Rachel’s wrists above her head and began to tickle her ribs with the other hand,
HHA HA HE AHA HAH HO AHHE AHA HAAAA
Rachel flipped the move over and began to tickle Mel’s underarms wildly,
HHE AHANHA HAOOA AHANNNNNOOO AGHHA GEEEEEDOFF ME HAH EHA AHAA HE HAO HAHAHAHAHA
Mel pushed Rachel back and both girls stood up – suddenly Rachel flipped off her boots and kicked them aside, next she taunted Crazyangel and said “Come on then! Take off your trainers and lets see who’s more ticklish”
Melanie disagreed and shook her head – but the crowd jeered loudly,
Mel looked round to see the crowd going wild for her to remove her trainers, and so she did – slipping each one off followed by her multi-colour socks,
Now both women were barefooted and ready to go, they locked up again but this time Rachel kicked Mel’s legs from under her – and instantly grabbed hold of one leg and began tickling her foot with frantic tickling,
Mel shrieked and jolted her leg back – then she made a scramble out of the ring but was caught by Rachel,
Mel dangled half-in and half-out of the ring – Rachel had got both of her legs and she quickly
And cleverly tangled the middle and bottom rope around her ankles,
Melanie was stuck and she screamed for help – the referee was powerless and left Rachel to carry on,
Rachel was now pleased to see Melanie’s legs thrashing about but to no avail, Rachel seized the chance to tickle her gorgeous feet – she sat down crossing her legs and then smiled as she stroked Mel’s gorgeous tanned feet,
R: “Oh this will be just great”
Mel screamed with laughter once Rachel’s fingers slid along her soft soles, but she was powerless to do anything – and still pleaded with the referee to stop Rachel from doing what she was doing,
The tickling continued until Mel had almost passed out – Rachel untangled her opponent and dragged her into the middle of the ring,
She made the cover and the referee counted, 1………………………..2………………..
(Kick out)
CK: “Rachel almost wins it after a long spell of torturing Melanie”
KD: “I’ve heard that Mel has taken some real bad tickling – in the short space she has been here”
CK: “That’s right Cameron and Crazyangel went through hell at ‘Unbearable’ for the title, the match was just amazing and Melanie walked away the winner!”
KD: “Whooah look at that!”
Melanie pulled out a long feather from her pocket and poked it into Rachel’s bellybutton,
YYA HAHA AHHE HHEHE AHAHA OH NOO AHHAHEHA HE OH HAA HAHA YA HAO ARGH NO NOT MY BELLYBUTTONNAAAA HAHAGHAHAHA
Rachel squirmed around and eventually reached the ropes – Mel was forced to stop and both girls stood up,
They clashed again but this time Mel used a great Judo trip to get Rachel down, Crazyangel grabbed Rachel’s bare feet and began to quickly drag her nails across each one, Rachel screamed with laughter and broke down into hysterical fit – her face quickly turned red and the earlier ambush by the Triple L’s had taken it’s toll,
Rachel screamed and screamed and after she had been really wore down she began to tap out, but she could not tap out of the situation with the match being pin-fall only,
Rachel began to beg Crazyangel to stop – struggling to get her words out she pleaded with Melanie over and over again,
KD: “Why doesn’t Melanie stop and just pin her?”
CK: “It would seem that Crazyangel Mel wants Rachel to beg even more – look at the smug grin on her face – she is loving every minute of Rachel’s begging”
Rachel cried her eyes out – her make-up smeared across her eyes and down her cheeks, she just couldn’t take anymore,
Melanie stopped after a gruesome 10 minutes of torture – she had tickled – licked and savaged Rachel’s poor feet,
Rachel’s soles were red-raw and she sobbed clutching onto her feet, Melanie was not finished though and she grabbed some ropes and got back in the ring,
CK: “Surely not! She can’t tie her up! What’s the point? She’s finished”
KD: “Melanie just won’t stop until she is satisfied – this is terrible for Rachel”
Melanie grabbed the ropes grabbed hold of Rachel’s ankles – next she began to wind the rope around – but before she could tie any knots Rachel kicked out and knocked Crazyangel back,
The crowd roared as Rachel sprung into action again – Mel tried to grab Rachel’s legs and tie them up again – but Rachel struggled and kicked back again,
Melanie was now really angry and she began to stomp away at Rachel’s legs,
CK: “Melanie has gone crazy – she’s desperate to tie poor Rachel up!”
Rachel held her legs in pain as Crazyangel grabbed a steel chair – next she began to slam the chair off Rachel’s legs continuously,
Rachel screamed in pain and Mel dropped the chair to make a pin cover,
1…………………….2………………. (Kick out)
Crazyangel banged the mat in anger – confused that her opponent kicked out, she grabbed the rope once more and started to tie Rachel’s ankles up, this time Rachel could not prevent her from doing so – and Mel wrapped her ankles with a small piece of rope,
And now Rachel was stuck – Mel grabbed one of her own trainers and yanked out the laces, next she tied Rachel’s big toes together,
CK: “What the….? Crazyangel seems to be setting up Lita’s finishing move, my god she is going to use the ‘Lita Toe Tie’ on Rachel”
Melanie began to slowly lick Rachel’s toes and then she slowly sucked on them, Rachel was driven wild her cries turned into moans,
She shook her head violently as Mel sucked away at her big toes – this became completely mind boggling for Rachel, her feet were sore from too much tickling and now she had shivers down her legs and spine from the erotic pleasure,
KD: “This Federation is strange – first women tickle each other to death and now this!”
CK: “It’s just the way of the book here at the TTF Kirsten”
KD: “Yeah? Well you wouldn’t catch me in a TTF match”
CK: “Why not? Are you ticklish?”
KD: “None of your business Chris – can we just get back to the match?”
CK: “Sure…”
Rachel was completely out of it – her eyes rolled over and over, and her mind was a mess, Crazyangel stopped and un-tied her opponent – next she hooked her legs and made the cover,
CK: “That’s got to be it for Rachel”
1………………..2……………………
KD: “No way! How the hell can she even have the energy to Kick out?”
CK: “I don’t know…… But Crazyangel is livid”
Confused and quickly running out of ideas Mel dragged Rachel over to the corner, she stood her dazed opponent up and then Mel got onto the middle ropes – she put Rachel into a headlock and then jumped and spun round,
CK: “Oh what a move! Super Tornado DDT from the middle rope”
KD: “Bad news for Crazyangel though – she seems to of hurt herself in the process”
Mel clutched her ribs and struggled to get to her feet, she held onto the ropes and stood up – and she looked down at the grounded Rachel, next she dropped to her knees and slowly made the cover,
1………………………2……………………
CK: “What the…..?”
Cameron Diaz came from under the ring and yanked Crazyangel’s leg, Melanie was dragged to the outside of the ring and Cameron tickled her senseless,
Cameron had locked in her ‘Rear Tickle’ – she had got Melanie from behind and was tickling her ribs like mad,
Crazyangel eventually fell to the floor and Cameron quickly locked in another of her favorite moves,
Crazyangel quickly realized the PPV ‘Unbearable’ was happening again, Cameron had started sucking her toes wildly – driving Crazyangel to tears,
CK: “Oh No what’s going on? Cameron is torturing the champion with that devastating toe-sucking, Melanie just hates that and Cameron knows it”
Crazyangel was a mess and Cameron tossed her in the ring,
CK: “2 minutes of toe-sucking hell for Melanie”
KD: “Cameron cannot do this can she…..?”
CK: “What?….. No… Cameron is going to use Mel’s own DDT move on her”
And Cameron dived off landing Melanie to the mat with a thunderous DDT – Cameron then made a run for it and slowly Rachel woke to cover Crazyangel,
1……………………………….2………………………………..3
KD: “Has she won?”
CK: “Yes she has! I don’t believe it – Rachel suffered terrible torture for most of the fight but she is the NEW champion”
Rachel was dazed and was slowly helped up by the referee – she was given the belt and crowned champion,
Celebrations kicked off as Crazyangel was helped out of the ring, Rachel could not believe she had won and she raised her belt in victory.
CK: “Another new champion is celebrating – but I don’t think she knows that Cameron attacked Mel – and I reckon Mr. Mitchell is going to have something to say about this one”
KD: “Yeah! But right now nothing can be done – Mitchell is off chasing Lita and Trish in his car”
CK: “Well that’s it for now everyone – see you next week on the 13th edition of Feathertime – bye for now”

THE END.

** Out Of Your Mind ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF029)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

hey Korn_ste, glad to see you back!!!! i was wondering where you were. hey, keep up the good work. i cant wait to read the new chapters you have. i am just finishing up with my pay per view. i even have you in it......

thanks for the comments Prime, i reckon we should do some sort of combined story soon, maybe we could both do a side project!
plenty more stories to come in the next week,
cheers

btw. i have a massive Xmas PPV coming very soon

i think we should do a combined story, although it will be difficult merging our two stories together. maybe we should create a "side" federation just for one time. what do you think?

sure not a bad idea!
We could use some of my lower rated stars temp.
Sounds promising! we need a name for it.. any idea's???
How would we do the complete story? each write a few matches and combine the lot?
plus we could discuss storylines etc!
let me know your ideas and we can get started as soon as possible :)

cheers

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back