• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Little Mandy Part 2: The Plan

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Please let me go Britney! You can't do this to me!!" Mandy shrieked.
"Oh ya, why not?"
"Because the police will come looking for me, and sooner or later, they'll find me, and you'll be in big trouble!" Mandy shouted.
"I don't think so, i mean that plan might work, in a couple of days. And by then i'll have tickled you to my heart's content, and you will be sent on your way," Britney smiled, that evil smile when she knew it was working in her way.
Mandy also knew she was right, it would take days, maybe weeks for them to trace me hear, oh god she wouldn't tickle me until then, i'd die! All these thoughts chased through Mandy's mind at the speed of light. Britney was only wearing a small bright yelllow sleeveless belly-shirt, and tight green short shorts. With all that sexy skin showing Mandy was wondering if Britney was ticklish. Britney then pounced on the bed, and straddled Mandy's tiny waist.
"i know what you're thinking, am i ticklish, well of course i am, every beautiful women is ticklish, it's genetics, and with all this skin showing i bet you would love to get a hold of me..."
Mandy was amazed, it was like she had read her mind. Then Britney did the unthinkable, she gently wiggled out of her shorts, and slowly pulled off her belly-shirt, leaving her in a a matching pair of white panties and bra, which accented her deep tan perfectly.
"Now we're even Mandy, but you still can't tickle all this hot, ticklish skin... poor baby," Britney taunted in a seductive way. She was right though, Mandy wanted nothing more than to tickle the sexy popstar right now.
"This is our plan, it will take four days. Day 1, i tickle your cute feet, Day 2: i tickle your beautiful armpits, Day 3: i tickle your sexy tummy, ribs, and sides. Day 4: You get the most intense full body tickling you've ever received in your life. We start tomorrow, so rest up babe," britney said patting Mandy's cheek and then kissing it.
"oh and by the way, on Day 4 i'll have a special friend help me tickle you, imagine, four hands tickling that delicious body of yours.. well, goodnight Mandy." Britney turned off the light and shut the door. mandy wanted to cry, but she couldn't, she was too afraid. Could she survive 4 intense days of tickling... only time could tell...
To be Continued.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back