• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling And Sex: Angie I M/F

mookster`

I was never much with the ladies as I never got to tickle a beautiful woman in my life but there was one girl I knew who was quite interesting.

I stayed home sick from work one winter's day and decided to venture out to the arcade where I hung out and that was where I saw my friend Bobby's girlfriend Angie. Angie wasn't much, 30 pounds overweight curly blonde hair and the face wasn't much to look at. She came over and said Hi and gave me a huge hug.

I played a few video games for a bit with her hovering over me and it turns out she was bored and wanted to know if we can hang out for the day. I was horny that day and would have screwed anything including Angie so I figured what the hell since my mother got a bunch of old clothes and was interested to see if Angie was into bondage and have her wear a blouse and skirt that unbuttoned that I would undo and get her so hot that I would snip off her panties and have my way with her.

So I drove her to the house as she helped herself to food in the fridge and sat next to me on the couch. We watched TV for a bit and grabbed her hand which she took freely and smiled. Next we started kissing and that was when I told her what I wanted to do to her. "Ooh kinky!" she said and was all for it. I gave her the blouse and skirt and a pair of pink bikini panties that I thought would fit her and told her that those were a must and I also gave her a pair of queen sized panty hose and some high heels that I told her were an option. She took everything and I told her she can change into the upstairs bathroom next to my bedroom. While she was changing I set up my bed to tie her in a spread eagle position.

After hearing the toilet flush she emerged all dressed up minus the hose and heels. "She's making it easy" I thought to myself. I led her into the bedroom and she said nothing about the handcuffs. We sat down on the bed and I began to scratch her back. Angie moaned in satisfaction. After I stopped she gave me a long kiss. I then laid her down and put the cuffs on her wrists. I tied her ankles to the mattress handles where she could hardly move her legs but I was eying her bare feet with anticipation.

"Comfy?" I asked.

"Yes" she said

"Ropes and handcuffs too tight?"

"They're fine"

You ticklish, Angie?"

Her smile turned to a bit of horror "Don't you DARE!!!!!!" she shrieked.

Say Angie you like playing 'this little piggy'?

"No"

I started on her little toe "This little piggy went to market

"HAHAHAHA

"this little piggy stayed home"

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHHA

"This little piggy had roast beef"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"This little piggy had none"

NONO OH PLEASE DOOOOOOOOOOOON'T HAHAHAHA!!"

"And this little piggy went tickle tickle tickle"

Angie was cracking up now and begging for me to stop and she squirmed and tried to protect her defenseless soles from the torture but to no avail she could hardly moved. I got such a huge erection from watching her squirm and laugh with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open spewing out hysterical laughter after a few minutes I stopped and admired her panties. I wanted to tear them off right there but I wanted her to beg.

"DON'T TICKLE ME!!!!!!!!" Angie screamed.

What's the matter Angie you ticklish?"

"Yes I am all over"

"Come on Angie, you love it" and I felt up her skirt and felt a nice wet pussy

"OK OK I admit it I'm wet" Angie screamed.

"Want the skirt unbuttoned or do you want the blouse undone?"

"SKIRT!!!!!" she begged "I need sex, please give me relief"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll play with the titties for awhile" I said and undid her blouse and lifted up her bra to squeeze her tits. Angie moaned but she really wanted sex in the worst way. I then took a bottle of whipped cream out and covered her tits and to my pleasure when I started licking her she began to laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!!!!!!" Angie shrieked so I decided to have some fun and tongue tickled her on her ribs and then her underarms. Angie was insanely ticklish as she bucked with hysterical laughter but at the same time her pussy was really throbbing.

It was then that I unbuttoned her skirt exposing her spread legs and all that was needed between paydirt was a couple of snips from the scissors. It was then that I held up the scissors and started snipping at the air.

'CUT MY PANTIES!!!!!!!!" Angie begged.

"As you wish my dear" as I cut off her panties at her hips exposing her pussy. I was extremely horny but decided to have a little more fun so I went and got the feather duster."

OH please please no more tickling" Angie said "I want you to make love to me, I'm so horny please please make love to me"

Instead I tickled her pussy with the feather duster.

There was no laughter just a lot of moaning. Angie began to curse and swear when she stopped just short of an orgasm. She couldn't take anymore and after looking at her overweight body and homely face it should have been easy to do something cruel like masturbate in front of her and then tickle torture her for hours upon end. Instead my rock hard cock wanted relief and soon so I shot my load into her pussy as it took just me sticking my dick into her pussy to give her an orgasm. She was all smiles after I blew my load into her. She wanted to stroke my back and asked me to untie her.

"You ticklish Angie?" I asked.

I then tormented her feet for about an hour and when I untied her she was quivering and really sweaty. She would have moved in with me if I asked her but she was too damn ugly to want as a girlfriend. She eventually moved to Texas after a jealous girlfriend beat her up outside the arcade a few weeks later. I wish I could forget the face and body but will always remember how ticklish this poor chick truly was.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back