• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to my friend Ashley42j for this one.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Coomments are always appreciated.

Foreclosing in a tickle.
Inspired by Ashleyt42j
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c.

Ashley looked very nervously up at the two girls who loomed dangerously close to her and she squirmed as she felt their hot breath envelope her. Her eyes were riveted on their two evilly smiling faces and a lump came to her throat.

“Jerks us around will you! Get our hopes up?” Breannan spoke. “Tell us it will all be ok and then do nothing while it all collapses down around us!”

Ashley still squirmed and stared at the two.

“How could you do this to us?” She added coldly. “You know the financial state we’re in; you know we’re getting back on our financial feet and will be able to resume payments next month.”

“We’re going to lose our home!” Kelly added. “And you wouldn’t even lift a finger to help us.”

“How is this going to look in the trade papers, let along in the public eye press, that I’ve lost my home? I’ve got a movie deal coming up; can’t you people wait?”

Ashley found her voice.

“I don’t make the decisions I-“

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Breanne snapped back. ”You only work there. And that excuse won’t buy you anything! Now we want an extension!”

“I don’t make the decisions I-“

“EITHER SAY YOU’LL GET US AN EXTENSION OR SHUT IT!!!”

“How the hell do we convince her?”

“I was thinking about that IF she didn’t get cooperative AND she wasn’t being a bitch, which she now is! Remember those two fetish videos I did a few years ago for a lark?”

“Oh yeah. Foot taming Fiona’ and ‘The Torture of Stroking’. I still think that was a little weird, but what about them?”

Kelly reached out and then wriggled Ashley’s right booted foot.

“I don’t think little missy here would like what I have in mind.”

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see where you’re going.” Breanne smiled.

“So it looks like the shoe is off the other foot eh Ashley." Kelly added again came around to the side of her then reached out and stroked the lump in her throat. "Now do you want to change your mind, and we get the extension?"

Ashley jerked her head away from the stroking fingers but as she was tied taught, she couldn't move it far. Breannan giggled gutturally and Kelly continued to stroke Ashley's throat.

Both girls now giggled gutturally and Ashley squirmed on the padded table that she was tied to. This was definitely not in her plans and not knowing what they were going to do to her was making her very uneasy.

“Where do you want suggest we start. Ashley?” Breanne stopped stroking and got up.”

Ashley's eyes glanced nervously all over the room, trying to keep both girls in her sights whatever they were doing. She squirmed on the table and strained at the bonds that held her down and spread-eagle. She felt the restraints on her wrists and ankles and while she tried to see if they hadn't fastened them right, which would allow her to escape, the girls and their activities distracted her.

"How we doing Ashley? Comfy?" Kelly leaned over her face and looked into her brown eyes then stroked her hair from off her face. Don't even think about those." She smiled.

“Don’t you love casual Fridays. Here she is dressed in a safari shirt/blouse, tan pants and just look at the expensive hikers.”

“All of which WE paid for.”” Kelly added. “And which WE should have not you!”

Breannan's statement began to unnerve Ashley and she began struggling in earnest. She shook her head no and writhed her feet all over straining at the bonds and arched her back. As she did this, Breannan reached on either side of her, spider tickled her sides and Ashley giggled loudly, arched her back then fell back on the bed. The girls laughed and Breannan hovered her wriggling fingers over her chest.

Kelly reached out and grasped Ashley's left, eight and a half booted foot and wriggled it. Ashley writhed it out of her reach and arched her back again, but Breannan's fingers were waiting for that moment and they fell on her chest again. Once more Ashley giggled loudly and fell back on the bed, trying to writhe away. Kelly reached out and grabbed her foot again, but this time with both hands, one holding the toe and the other, unlacing the boot. Ashley was really unnerved now and frantically tried pulling her foot away, but Kelly's grip was firm and intense.

“What you need is a little convincing to give us what we want, and this foot or yours is going to give us what we want.”

“It’s rather odd that she’s wearing socks and nylons.”

“Weird maybe but perfectly fine with me.” Kelly now gripped the heel of the boot and began wrestling it off.

Ashley shrieked as the boot came off and writhed her foot all over. Kelly grabbed it and bent the toes back then began rubbing her fingers across the joints. Ashley shrieked again as the fingers dug into the spot where the arch met the ball of the foot and suddenly began cackling wildly.

“This is only a taste bitch and it’s going to get a lot worse, UNLESS, you extend our deadline!”

Breannan’s fingers vibrated against the ribs on the sides and Ashley rocked from side to side.

“I’M NOT KIDDING BITCH!!!”

Ashley screamed as she felt her sock being peeled off roughly.

“Here Breannan catch. We may need this later.”

How gagorific that she provides us with one to use on her.”

Ashley screamed again and began wildly bucking and writhing, knowing that they could and may be intending to gag her, she screamed again as five fingers dug into the arch and ball again.

"Please, you don't want to do this!" Ashley finally found her voice and writhed even more.

"Awwwwwwwww. Just look at this nyloned covered sole. And each and every micrometer will get several dozen strokes from me." Then with out missing a beat, she bent Ashley's foot down toward her with one hand and firmly spider tickled the sole with the other. Ashley was hit with a bolt of lightning and she rocketed off the bed by arching her back even more than before and squealing with laughter. Kelly kept up the pressure on the now spasming sole and dug her fingers into the nylon covering. Ashley's leg was bouncing all over and her foot was desperately trying to jerk free from the horribly torturous fingers.

"What's the matter Ashley?" Asked Kelly. "You got ticklish feet? You goona make it stop, by extending our deadline?"

"This one is ticklish that's for sure." Breannan commented, continuing to stroke the wrinkles. Try the other one too."

Kelly wasted no time in grabbing the other foot and wriggling the boot loose. Ashley constantly arched her back and writhed her feet, trying everything she could think of to escape the torture already being given to her and the further torture to come. She clenched her toes to keep it on, and the boot wrestling match was on. But her clench was a few seconds to late because little by little, the boot was coming off.

"Bend her toes back for me."

Ashley screamed and her foot continued to writhe intensely as she tried to free it and keep from Breannan's grip, but the grip was too strong and she could feel her toes slowly being bent back. She exploded when she suddenly felt ten fingers raking and revving up and down each sole and she screamed and writhed intensely. This brought more laughter from the both girls and more intense raking and revving on her hypersensitive feet. Her feet were burning with the tickles Kelly and Breannan were forcing on her, practically branding each stroke into the heated flesh of her soles.

"SHEEEEEEIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Ashley pounded the bed with her head and bum and her shrieking to guttural laughter came in continuous 30-second spurts. Her eyes were tightly clenched shut and her mouth opened wide when she laughed.

Both Kelly and Breannan thoroughly delighted in her reactions to the torturous foot tickling and Kelly's ten fingers burrowed into the soft sensitive flesh. The more she burrowed in the more Ashley shrieked and laughed gutturally and the more she shrieked and laughed gutturally, the more she burrowed in. And this torturous little circle was driving her crazy.

"F'UCK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE SICK BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere Ashley and we want to torture you in the worst way, not kill you." Kelly replied, continuing to stroke with the quill. "And we haven't even begun to get bitchy yet."

"And are we ever going to get bitchy. Unless you sign our extension papers."

Ashley was cackling and intensely gutturally laughing, as the tickles went on and on and on. The more she laughed the more they both tickled and the more they both tickled, the more she laughed. Now she screamed and wrenched in her bondage even more, causing both girls to laugh. She had eyes as big as hubcaps and her writhing was becoming so intense, the bed was beginning to move.

“What say Ashley goes night night." Breannan asked.

Ashley screamed again and violently wrenched and writhed in her bondage.

"I was wondering when you were going to get around to blindfolding her." Kelly commented. "Well, they say being sightless always heightens the senses. But we need to take the blindfold off for her to sign our extension papers."

“Of course.”

Kelly wrapped the cloth around Ashley’s writhing head and both girls got silent. Ashley squirmed, trying to work the blindfold off and to now know where they were. Her senses were indeed heightened and she was desperate for some relief.

"You keep this up girl; you're a tickler's dream come true." Kelly announced. I'm discovering how delicious it is to be a tickle torturer."

"Yeah." Breannan added. You're a laugh a second and that's makes us want to tickle you more. For hours on end in fact. And that's exactly whet we will do, if you don’t sign.”

"How about it Ashley, doesn't this feel sooooo good." Kelly asked. "Don't you want it never to end, or do you want to sign."

"I know we want it to never end." Breannan added. “But we do want you to sign.”

Both girls laughed, let go and looked down at Ashley's feet writhing about intensely. Breannan wriggled Ashley's left foot and instantly it shot from her grasp and flailed wildly about. All the while Ashley jerked and writhed intensely.

"G-G-G-GOD-D-D-D PLEASEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET ANYMORE!!!!!! I CAN’T SIGN; I DON’T HAVE THE AUTHORITY!"

"We don’t believe you. Are your feet too ticklish for words Ashley?" Asked Breannan, while teasing her with another sole stroke.

Breannan turned her back to Ashley and straddled her left leg, just above the ankle. This brought off the scale writhing from Ashley and she screamed and begged even more.

"You can beg all you want girl!" Breannan said, flashing a fiendish smile. "But we don't care! UNLESS YOU SIGN!”

Ashley Screamed, violently writhed, shivered and shook as Kelly stroked her sole again. She then tucked Ashley's left foot under her arm and began again working her fingers into the high arch. Ashley's screamed louder than ever and really rocketed off the bed, straining at the bonds that held her. Her back arched higher than before and her mouth opened wide.

"Oh she's Magnificent!" Breannan exclaimed!"

Kelly firmly grabbed the right foot, tucking it under her arm and began raking the arch and toes for all they were worth. Ashley really took off with screaming and bucking included and it seemed that all of the circuits in her nervous system had blown all at once. She was really rocking the bed and the two tormentors had to steady themselves to keep up the tickling pressure.

"AHHHH, you're so precious and so ticklish. Kitchie, kitchie kitchie kitchieeee!" She raked and revved from side to side across the arch and dug in for the tender kill. Five sharp fingernails dug deeply into the sole of the foot and Ashley screamed in torturous agony. She screamed and writhed as the tickling sensations continually invaded her feet. She was unable to sense anything except for the brush scratching the bottom of her left foot. Ashley then went into silent laughter and jerked and writhed relentlessly. Her whole body was on fire and her two ticklers were constantly stoking that fire as she was racked with torturous torment, racked with an agony that she never dreamed could be possible. She found her voice again and begged for release, begged to her ticklers to stop.

"Poor Ashley, you have no control over what was happening and the helplessness is enhancing your tickling 100 per cent. Your nervous system is almost gone, yet your nerve endings were now sharper than ever. Even just touching your body set off explosions of volcanic screaming and writhing. You are a mass of sweat and ticklishness, experiencing one conniption after another. And to enhance that, we will continue to tickle you with a hearty zeal that will cause you to have one conniption after another."

“But you can stop this torture.” Kelly added “As all you have to do is sign?”

"Go crazy for me." Asked Breannan. "Go crazy for me girl! I want to see you go all out nuts! I want to see you freak yourself senseless! Then I want to see you sign."

"STAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPIT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPIT OHMYGOD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPIT. YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

“Oh we're killing you, well we don't care" Kelly responded. "We don't give buck shit that you're on the verge of going permanently insane. In fact, that's exactly what we want. But you’ll sign first."

Ashley screamed as both girls quickly raked their fingers over both soles at once and then Kelly bent the toes back on the left foot and now used the nylon brush to intensely rake the sole from side to side.

"If you think it can't get any worse Ashley." Kelly announced. "Think again."

"Is this slowly driving your brain out of your skull Ashley?" Breannan asked.

"AHAH AHAH AHAH AHAAA!" Ashley rocked the bed and intensely pulled at the bonds that held her. "Y-Y-Y-OU G-G-G-UYS, AHAH AHAH AHAH, AA-A-A-RE F-F-F-F-F--FUCKING SS-S-S--S-S-ADISTIC! AHAH AHAH AHA HAHAHA AHAHAAAAAAAAA."

"We're fucking sadistic?" Breannan responded then laughed. And we're going to be the most viscously sadistically torturous ticklers you have ever met!"

“And we've got all the time in the world too."

"OHMYGOD... DEATH TAKE ME!"

“Not before you sign!”

“I’ll stop and rip off this nylon.”

Both girls stopped pulling and let go of her feet, watching them writhe all over.

“Are you going to sign or do we have to get rough; and I mean rough.”

Kelly gripped the toes of the foot again and slowly bent them back once more. Ashley rocketed off the bed, arched her back in the worst way, then fell back and writhed all over. Kelly now scratched a single finger where the arch met the ball and the poor girl screamed louder than before.

“Ok now she’ll sign; in a few minutes that is.”

As Kelly’s finger met her foot again, Ashley screamed for the papers.

“In a bit bitch, we want to make sure you mean it.”

Wow!!! Amazing job!! I love stories like this...tickle torturing someone to get them to do something!! Very hot!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back