• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
And here is the teaser and the link.

"Bend her toes back for me."

Ashley screamed and her foot continued to writhe intensely as she tried to free it and keep from Breannan's grip, but the grip was too strong and she could feel her toes slowly being bent back. She exploded when she suddenly felt ten fingers raking and revving up and down each sole and she screamed and writhed intensely. This brought more laughter from the both girls and more intense raking and revving on her hypersensitive feet. Her feet were burning with the tickles Kelly and Breannan were forcing on her, practically branding each stroke into the heated flesh of her soles.

"SHEEEEEEIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Ashley pounded the bed with her head and bum and her shrieking to guttural laughter came in continuous 30-second spurts. Her eyes were tightly clenched shut and her mouth opened wide when she laughed.

Both Kelly and Breannan thoroughly delighted in her reactions to the torturous foot tickling and Kelly's ten fingers burrowed into the soft sensitive flesh. The more she burrowed in the more Ashley shrieked and laughed gutturally and the more she shrieked and laughed gutturally, the more she burrowed in. And this torturous little circle was driving her crazy.

"F'UCK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE SICK BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere Ashley and we want to torture you in the worst way, not kill you." Kelly replied, continuing to stroke with the quill. "And we haven't even begun to get bitchy yet."

"And are we ever going to get bitchy. Unless you sign our extension papers."

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Ashley42j-for-this-one.&p=3287177#post3287177

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back