• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTS (Tampa Tickle Society) Munch March 10, 2012

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
We're having a Munch in Tampa Florida this Saturday March 10, 2012.
Chilli's in Carrollwood (N. Dale Mabry) at 2 PM.
After lunch we'll all go to a friend's house to hang out, watch movies and ticklish ticklings.
Anyone interested contact me or bellytickling (It's his house) for directions to Chill's and / or his home.

Here are the details:

When: 2 PM for lunch on Saturday March 10, 2012

Where: Chilli's -13050 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa Florida 33618

Please let me know if you will be joining us at Chillis by Friday so I know how many are coming.

Afterwards there is a get together at bellytickling's (David) place - 13956 Fletchers Mill Drive, Building 15. Tampa Florida 33613. It's separate houses, NOT an apartment complex.

Please park in the Visitor Parking - there is some in front of building 10 and 15 also in front of the pool house.
4 PM - 9 PM (or when EVER)

Anyone is welcome to stop by his place from 12:30 PM before we go to Chilli's to hangout and to get to know each other.

Any questions, feel free to send bellytickling a message. He will give you his cell number as it gets closer to Saturday.

Dang I just seen this post... Maybe I could meet at the next gathering... Please let me know how this turns out... What goes on at the gatherings? Do any females come to these gatherings? I'm a strait male in my 30's so i prefer woman to tickle and to tickle me but as long as it doesn't become to weird or sexual maybe trying something new would still be fun...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back