• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Visits to the Unknown Realm (part 1)

The X

My Visits to the Unknown Realm (part 1) {F/M}

I've been a lurking here for a while, reading and enjoying the many stories on this site. Finally decided to post a story, and if you have any comments or feedback please share. It's a short one, relatively, and not that much tickling involved yet. Like I said, any feedback is welcome.

This story is based off of Ticklish_Matt's Unknown Realm (be careful what you wish for) series. I was inspired by what the writer called "Tickle Hell" and all the possible creatures and creations and life that can be focused on tickling. Note however that this is not a continuation of his story, rather the account of someone else who's been visiting the Unknown Realm.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------

I was lured awake with the light of the rising sun. As it ascended into the sky, casting light across the world, my eyes opened slightly to watch it soar above the clear blue ocean, which shimmered serenely in the reflected sunlight. I'd seen the same sight several times before, when I went to bed each night and woke up in this strange world.

As always, I woke up naked on the shore, feet facing the great blue sea. The sand beneath my back was cool after the night that had just passed, but was warming in the morning light. Sitting up, I was met with the familiar sight of crabs skittering to my right, towards a cove where my mistress awaited me. Over there, the yellow sand became hard grey rock and the ocean reached inwards, letting some of its inhabitants inland.

Behind me, the forest loomed mysteriously. The tall grey trunks, the dark green leaves, the shadows cast by the canopy, the entire place seemed to seethe with darkness. Despite its foreboding appearance however, it wasn't evil or dark or any more cruel than the rest of the places on this world. In fact, I had a friend inside that seemed as amiable as my mistress.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I stood up and followed the crabs who were also headed towards the cove. Dallying was never a good idea, as my mistress was a little impatient, especially after waiting for so long to see me. I followed the crabs across the beach, then over the rocks that surrounded the cove. After climbing the highest formation and looking down into the inlet, I recognized Mermaid Cove.

Granted, it was not the most original name that one could come up with, but it was fitting. Across the pool mermaids splashed about, laughing under the influence of the crabs or tickling their human slaves, or in some cases even each other. For indeed, in this world tickling was the only real activity that anyone ever bothered doing. That is why most humans who found themselves here called this world "Tickle Hell", but some, like me, preferred to call it paradise.

As I descended into the cove, several heads swiveled towards me, all of them with smiling faces as a lot of mermaids just abandoned whatever they were doing to pull me in. This was my seventh visit to this unknown realm, and each visit made me increasingly popular with the inhabitants of the cove. Whilst I only called one woman my mistress, I had no problem being played with by the other mermaids in the cove, meaning that I was always preoccupied whenever I was visiting.

Another factor that added to my popularity was the amount of time I spent here. Every time I traveled to this world, I would spend thousands of years being teased and tormented by the inhabitants. And before you dismiss that as impossible hear me out: time flows differently between this world and our own. Five hundred years in the realm is little more than an hour on Earth, meaning that I could fall asleep at ten at night, wake up at six the next morning, and have spent nearly four thousand years in Tickle Hell. The numbers were mind-numbing, but after a few visits it becomes hard to argue the point.

"How good of you to come slave," my mistress said patronizingly. "You've spent far too long in your world. You know how I feel about that."

All around me the mermaids hushed, giggling as they parted for my mistress Serena. She was there, in all her radiant beauty, swimming towards me with feigned haughtiness. Golden hair as bright as the sun billowed down her back, and her mesmerizing ocean-blue eyes had a way of hypnotizing even the most violent and resistant prey. I know, because on my first visit here I was her most resistant prey. When she dropped her act and smiled, it was warm enough to melt a glacier but not heated or aggressive in the slightest. She was stunning, she was perfect, she was my mistress.

"I said, you know how I feel about that," she repeated. Serena hated having to repeat things. The entire cove hushed and giggled, waiting for my answer. They all knew what I was going to say back, but they still liked making the moment tense - it was more fun for them that way.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "I know I have kept you waiting, mistress Serena, and am ready for my punishment."

I knew what was coming next, as did the entire cove. It happened every time I returned here, but still the air filled with tension and anxiousness as mistress Serena waited there looking at me. "Well then. Your punishment, slave, as always, will be a day at the hands of me and my sisters."

Somewhere in the cove a mermaid squealed with joy as I was immediately swamped and pulled into the water. They were on me like sharks on blood, nails biting into my flesh and making me thrash around, trying to escape them. Fingers traced my insteps and arches, played with my toes, and even slipped across the tops of my feet. Kicking would've put it mildly. And that was just my feet.

The hollows behind my knees were also subjected to light feathery nail brushes, and a pair of hands were squeezing just above the joints. Only the very tips of about thirty nails danced across my thighs, and despite my instinctual escape attempts I was being held fast by a few of them. Despite being mermaids, any one of them could easily have held me. They just liked showing me how helpless I was.

Even higher they had more ways to relentlessly torture me. Fingers kneaded my hips and scrabbled across my belly and sides, sending waves of ticklish messages to my brain. One little nail dived into my navel just for kicks, which alone would've been enough to send me howling. My ribs were being traced and my armpits were being assaulted, leaving almost no part of me untouched.

That isn't to say mine was the only laughter however. Even though I was popular, several mermaids had their own slaves to play with, both male and female, and the cove was filled with the sound of human laughter from that morning past dusk right until the dawn. Nearly twenty four hours I had spent serving my mistress' punishment, and I was no more tired than I had been when it'd first started. But my mistress grew bored and asked her sisters to let me catch my breath.

"Has my little slave learned?" mistress Serena asked in her sweet voice, a song sweeter as any siren's (and in this world, sirens actually did exist). Helping me to the rocks, she then pulled herself onto land and rested her glorious red tail on the stones, glittering like a million sequins in the light.

Once a shore, I got on my knees and kissed her fins. "I am yours to do with as you please, mistress," I said to her. Simply being in her presence filled me with love and the will to keep going. My servitude burned in me day and night, my devotion to my mistress Serena, but it was here that I had the burning, undying desire to be hers, to be played with, to be tickled.

Last edited:
I like your take on the Unknown Realm. I'm a fan of these "otherworldly" type settings. I definitely encourage you to keep going because you are off to a great start!

Thanks for the encouragement! I've started work on a part 2, so keep an eye out in the next week or so.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back