• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 4 f/f

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks it continues.... Enjoy. Comments and feedback welcome. I love both.

Myriads

Part 1 can be found here
Part 2 can be found here
Part 3 can be found here

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

World of When
Part 4

“Yes! Yes! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Yes! FUCK! YES! YES! YES!” cried Lillee, as Tenya, or more specifically Tenya’s tongue, slowly worked the athletic blond towards her third orgasm of the evening.
Almost lost in the pleasure of the slowly building climax, a small part of Lillee’s mind was still coherent enough to appreciate the esthetics of her situation. She was leaning back against Samantha, who was holding her in an embrace from behind. With her head resting back against her Sam’s chest, pillowed by those magnificent blue tits, Lil enjoyed the subtle feeling of Sam’s gently rocking hips against the small of her back. Samantha was slowly rubbing her **** against her, teasing herself with the gentle pressure she could manage. Lil smiled inwardly, as she heard Samantha moan quietly to herself. Clearly her rocking was having the desired effect. Looking down, Lil could see Sam’s blue hands covering her small breasts almost totally. Those long, blue, nimble fingers, stroked and teased her nipples exactly the way she loved. The skilled attention was maddeningly pleasant, as it was both added to, and distracting her from the wonderful tightness building lower in her body. “Yes! Yes! More! MORE! OH FUCK! FASTER! FASTER! FUCK YES!” Lil heard herself shouting. She wanted to close her legs so badly, wrap her thighs about Tenya’s head, and draw her in deeper, to get more of that fantastic tongue and lips. But when she tried, she couldn’t! Sam had somehow gotten her legs wrapped over Lil’s hips, hooking her ankles into the crooks of the blonds knees. This let the singer hold Lil’s legs wide open with her own, whether Lil wanted them that way or not.
Looking past Sam’s busy fingers, and down to between her own legs, Lillee enjoyed the view of the woman who was taking such pleasant advantage of her cunts vulnerable situation. Kneeling, her head hovering over Lil’s crotch, Tenya was covered in a light film of sweat. Under it’s moist sheen, her tattoos, which splashed over her left shoulder, and down her back, crawled hypnotically with colors, and randomly cycled through abstract swirls, bubbles, fractal triangles, and other whirling patterns, in an ever changing response to their owners own mental state. That long black braid, which she had used to so effectively to tickle it’s owner with earlier in the day, snaked it’s way down Tenya’s back, and casually dangled over her right hip. There it swayed in time with Tenya’s licking. Lil’s hormone soaked mind, noticed that her own hips were jerking in the same rhythm as the braids lazy sways. “You are driving me fucking CRAZY!” she roared, wriggling her hips wildly, in hopes of getting that damned tongue where it was needed. She made some progress. “AH! Fuck! YES! THERE! THERE! MORE! FASTER!” Lil’s earlier climaxes had both been good, fast, and hard. She almost always came quickly like that, so, it was a surprise that this slow ride was twisting her mind up almost as bad as the three women had tangled their bed sheets. Lil knew this was going to be one for her personal record books.
A new burst of sudden pleasure drove all thoughts from Lillee’s mind. Both Tenya and Sam had picked up the pace in response to Lil’s shouts and more frantic twisting. ”YES! YES! YES! YES! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YESSSSSSSSSSS! AHHHHHGRRRRRUUUUUHHHH!” came the hammer of the orgasm as it blasted it’s way through Lil’s body. “UNNNNNHUUHHHHH! *gasp* Huhhhhh! Huhhhh!” All Lil’s breath left her in a mighty groan, as she road the wave down, her whole body shaking. Tenya however, wasn’t done, and she teased the dying embers of the climax with a few well timed, and deft licks to Lillee’s now over sensitive clit. “FUCK! ah ah AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! TENYA! OH FUCK! YES! GRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” was ripped from Lil, as her mind flipped up, and over again, in a wash of pleasure.
Sam had continued to tease her nipples, and Lil felt her lover’s touch deftly catch the second wave of the orgasm and stretch it out. “Ummmmmm...... OH FUCK! FUCK! Ummmmmm...oh! oh! oh!” It was enough for Tenya to flick her over again. “GEHAHHHHGHHHH, *gasp* ummmmmmm, oh fuck. oh FUCK! AGAIN? OH NO! GAHHHHHHHH!”
Sam managed to catch Tenya’s eyes, and with a look, they shared the satisfaction of having caught Lillee in the waves of her own pleasure, and they both kept working the blonds body to see how long they could keep her bouncing along. “AH AH! OHHHHHH!, *pant* pant* *pant* ah! ah! ah! ah! FUCK! GEHHHHHH! *pant* *pant* *pant* ohno ohno ohno UMMMMGAHPHAAA!” They managed to tease out three more quick peeks to Lil’s multiple before the blond went limp, and escaped the spasms shaking her body and mind. The cute blond’s head was left spinning and all a jumble.

Lil tried to get her mind to swim back into focus. But it was so hard... She felt so good... comfortable, warm, Loved. “What the hell were Sam and Ten talking about?”

“...made me promise to not help anyone else do it the game context....” Lil heard Tenya say. “I can’t break my word.”

Sam’s voice drifted past from behind her, by it’s tone, she was clearly in playful mode. ”But I nevah promised T! You know I’m on her side, so it’s not like it’s really against her. It would only be for fun! I just wanna get her good, just once, like she always gets me! cummon!....”

Lil’s instincts called out “Warning!” but it was so hard to move.... And Sam was still all wrapped around her so tight.

Lillee suddenly felt Sam’s fingers slip into her armpits and begin to wiggle. “Sam? Oh don’t! Ah! Ah! AH! Heheee! Hahahahahaha! Ah heha Nooo! stoopp!” She squealed and started to struggle against the body hug Sam had her in. “Ah HaHAHA!”

Lil instinctively grabbed Sam’s wrists, and clamped her arms to her sides, effectively trapping the tickling fingers in her sensitive pits. Unfortunately, Sam still had some wiggle room and kept at the blond.

Ah! Ah! Hahahahahahahah! Stop it Sam! Tehehehehehehe! shit! Heheheheh. laughed the struggling Lil.

From her location behind Lillee, Samantha managed to position herself so she could probe Lil’s left ear with her tongue, and nibble on her neck also. Of course she kept at things with her trapped fingers.

“Ghaaa! hehe! STOP THAT! No! hehhehehe Ah AH! HaHaHaHeeee!” were the further series of sounds Lil produced.

“Get her feet Tenya! We got her! We got her!” Whooped Sam. She had a thumb free on her right hand, and was able to bring it into play against the athletes ribs. Tenya took no action.

“Fuck that tickllllleees! hehe! ah ah hahahah! Sam! OH HoHA! Get out of my pits! AH heh ah! Hehehehehe!”

“Silly Lillee!” Samantha teased, “I can’t! You have them trapped, so all I can do is tickle like this!” She upped her fingers gyrations again.

“Ah Ah don’t! Ah HE HE ah ah no no stop! heehhe! HAHAHA! ah! HAHAHAHA! ah! Ah! AH! HAHAHAHAHA! screamed Lillee.

Lillee made a choice to let go of Sam’s wrists, and see if she couldn’t make her hands more useful elsewhere. They fell upon Sam’s hips which were still clenched about her middle. She began to scrabble at the parts she could reach, while still keeping her arms as tight to her sides for protection as possible. The tickling was a bit worse, but no too much so. Still, she continued to laugh loudly. “HaHaHA! ah! ah! ah!”

But Lil’s attack also had a solid effect on her foe. Sam began to squirm and laugh. “EeeeeeK! Hey! Heeeeheee! Oh! sheeehhheeeet! heheh!” She didn’t want to, but Sam involuntarily shifted her legs to try and escape the hip tickles being rained upon them.

The control over her legs lessened, Lil began to thrash them about in hopes of breaking free, tittering away the entire time, as Sam’s digits continued to torture her underarms. “Ah HE HE HE!, ah ah ah! HeHeHE HE! FUCK!”

“Cummon *squeeeel!* Tenya! Help me!” pleaded Samantha, “She’s starting to get away! I need you! hehehe!”

Tenya sat frozen, a conflicted look on her face, “I can’t Sam.... I’m sorry, I promised! I can’t break my word. You can take her alone! Go for it!”

Unfortunately for Samantha, Tenya’s encouragement was not the sort of help she needed. Alone, against Lil, Sam was at a serious disadvantage. Without Tenya to help control her legs, the still giggling Lil, easily worked them free of the simple pin Sam had held on them. Digging her now free heels into the mattress, the athlete began to use her new leverage to slither towards the foot of the bed with all her strength. Eventually she won her body free, her head plunking down square between Sam’s wide open thighs. Samantha’s hands were still trapped in her pits, but now at a much worse angle, the tickling lessened a considerable degree. “Time for a calculated risk” the blond decided. Lifting her arm’s straight back, and thus freeing Sam’s hands, she got her hands in under Sam’s arms, and into HER pits.

“Ah ho ho Ho HO! No! Ahh! ooo no! Ah Ah! teehee ah ah he!” shrieked Sam in surprise. From her prone vantage point, Lillee couldn’t help but enjoy the fine view of Sam’s bobbling boobs bouncing in pace with the laughter. “Ah Lil! stop! no fair! teeheee! ah! HA AH HA! Heheee!” The singer broke off her attack on Lillee, to grab the hands now attacking her underarms.

Flat on her back, and with plenty of leverage, Lillee then pulled her arms down with all of her considerable strength. Not willing to let go of the tickling hands, Samantha was physically dragged down on top of Lil. The blond twisted herself to the right, as Sam descended, leaving the giggling woman to land by her side, legs and arms flying in all directions. Samantha was left fighting to simply maintain any hold on the now twisting Lillee. She couldn’t. Lil was simply too strong, and was soon free of Sam. In under a minute, she got both of Sam’s wrists trapped in one of her own strong hands, and was working to throw a leg over the woman’s thrashing body, to cement her control.

“Ten! Give me that blanket!” ordered Lil. After a second of no response, she added “Now!”

Tenya shook her head no and said, “It’s your fight! she started it! I’m just a bystander!”

“I don’t have time for this shit.” grunted Lil, as she grappled with a squirming Sam. She had succeeded on getting the singer onto her tummy, with her arms pinned under her, and was shifting herself so she could sit on Sam’s back and hold the entire mess in place. “Are you going to give me the dammed blanket?” She asked again.

“Uhuh. No.” answered Tenya, backing away a bit. “This is between you and her!”

“If you don’t give me the blanket, it’s between us too!” Lil threatened. When The tattooed woman didn’t act, Lillee grumbled “Fuck it.” and snagged the blanket with her right foot’s toes, while keeping the protesting Sam in place with her weight.

It took Lillee the better part of ten minutes, but she managed to get Sam wrapped up in the blanket, and a scavenged sheet, tight enough that the woman couldn’t get loose.

Samantha struggled and flopped about like a fish for a bit longer, then giggled. She looked up at Lillee with a big smile. “You got me. Whatcha gonna go with me honey?” Her feet, sticking out of the blankets other end, wiggled up and down to punctuate her words.

Lil responded, “I have a few ideas Blue, but first I have some unfinished business with our unhelpful friend here.” She tipped her head at Tenya. “So Ten, are you going to help me NOW? Or will I need to make you? I promise that you’ll enjoy what is to come.”

“I’ll take my chances on my own.” Answered Tenya as she shifted into a sitting position that was more defensive.

“I love your spirit,” complimented Lillee with a smile, “you never make it simple, and that makes it a lot more fun.” The blond moved into a matching defensive position.

A grin on her own face, Tenya responded, “You look cute when you get all bossy. It makes me sort of hot, come on Lil, show me if you can back your words up.”

At the ‘cute’ comment, Lillee felt herself flush and knew that Tenya would see it also, she talked past it. “Oh I can back them up Ten, you know it, I know it. I was going to let you help me tease our little package over there,” Lil indicated the helpless Samantha, who seemed to be enjoying the showdown, “but now I’m thinking that I’ll tease you also, for being so insolent.”

Batting her brown eyes, Tenya mocked, “Me? Insolent? I’m just independent!”

“You didn’t look too independent in that sixty nine with Sam earlier tonight Ten!” taunted Lillee back, remembering the quite pleasing image of the two women locked in mutual pleasure. It HAD been as good to see as she had imagined it might be.

Now it was Tenya’s turn to blush. Lillee was amused to note that many of the tattoos switched to red tones also, and shifted into squiggly shapes, as the flush moved down the other woman's body. Now was the time to strike.

Lillee launched herself at Tenya, and the two women fell to wrestling. Lil was by far the stronger, but Tenya was very agile, and kept worming out of the holds she was grabbed with. It’s was a pretty equal battle on the tactical level.

Several times, the women used little tickles to break holds on each other. Lil caught Tenya in a good scissor hold with her legs, but Tenya broke it by lightly scratching at the handy crossed feet she found just below her face. Another time, a well placed lick along the side of an sensitive tattooed breast gave Lil the chance to escape a strong head lock.

But the blond athlete had endurance on her side, and it was only a matter of time before Tenya made a error, and squiggled right when she should have wriggled left, and Lil got a good grip on her that she couldn’t slip from, or tickle her way out of. Ever hopeful, she continued to struggle as hard as she could. However, before she could escape, she felt Lil start to wrap her wrists together with her own braid! “I give!” she said, going limp. “No point in dragging it out longer. You win.”

“Good girl.” answered Lillee. “Now it’s time to get you two dressed, so to speak. Promise you’ll do as I say? Or do I need to tickle those tits of yours again, like this morning?”

“Yes Lil, I promise.” answered Tenya quietly, blushing again.

“How about you Sam?” shouted Lil across the room, to the wrapped woman.

“You are going to have to make me!” was the obstinate answer delivered with a grin.

Lil shrugged, “Have it your way Blue! Ten, you are going to help me with her. But first we need to get some items from my fun closet.” The lanky blond got up, stretched, and said “Alex? Rotate in my fun closet please!” Instantly a segment of the wall rotated away, and several closets of different items could be seen turning past the opening. Both her and Samantha’s clothing passed, as did a book shelf, then some random storage, and another closet of clothes. At last the fun closet clicked into place. Lillee walked in and after some consideration selected an armful of items.

Over the next 10 minutes Lillee and Tenya unwrapped, and proceeded to restrain Sam, body area by body area, with the various bondage devices. Her legs were stickstripped together at the ankles and knees. A long tube like sleeve was wrapped around her arms, after they were held behind her back. Like a corset, the sleeve contracted and tightened when activated. Sam’s arms were soon trapped helplessly within it. Lil added a pair of bondage mittens as an afterthought, remembering how ‘busy’ Sam’s fingers could get. No magical escapes were going to happen tonight.

The blue skinned woman seemed happy with her state. “Gonna have some fun?” she sang up at her lover, she wriggled a bit to make her boobs shake.

Lil smiled back, then turned to Tenya. “Time for you to get into your bondage.”

Good to her word, Tenya accepted her fate without a problem, and soon her arms were bound exactly like Sam’s.

Lillee then positioned the women so they were kneeling facing each other. Using stickstrips she bound Sam’s right thigh to Tenya’s Left, and vice versa. She then cinched their waists together with a long stickstrip. Their encased wrists were adhered to this strip at the small of each of their backs. Another strip, running under their armpits, crushed their breasts and shoulders together, and positioned their faces a mere inch from one another.

Stepping back she admired her work, and picked up another item. “Know what this is?” Lillee asked, “It’s a kissing hood.” She held up a bondage hood designed for two heads, there were separate necks, but the rest of the hood was one large piece.

“You wouldn’t!” started Tenya, only to have her words cut off as Lil fit one side of the hood over her head. Tapping the closure settings, the hood contracted, and sealed itself around Tenya’s head. It left a small gap, allowing the woman's braid to hang out of it’s back. Lil then tapped the side of the hoods neck and it’s smart material finished tightening down to a perfect fit around Tenya’s head. Lillee then repeated the actions with Sam, leaving her long blue-black hair to hang out the back of her hoods backside also. When Sam’s side tightened, the two women were forced into a kiss. “That nice?” she asked. “mmmmmmpphhhhh!” “ummmphhhhhhh!” Was all she could hear. Air was not an issue. The hood was 100% permeable, and gathered oxygen from the room for those within, while removing carbon dioxide. She keyed the hoods health monitor on. A bright green circle blazed to life on the side of each woman's half of the hood.
“Bet you think we are done.” she announced. Carefully she tipped the women onto their side. “mmmmmmphhhhhhh!” was the surprised reply. Lil then carefully stickstriped each woman’s leg to the other woman’s leg that was opposite it, continuing the pattern she had used earlier on their hips. She then removed the bonds that had held each woman's own legs together. “Be right back! the blond promised. “Alex watch them for me.”
Another trip to the toy closet produced a huge flexible two headed dildo-like device. “Girls I have a friend for you.” she announced. Lillee programmed the toy for a few seconds, then pressed a small button at the long flexible center of the device. This caused it to self lubricate. In seconds, both heads of the dildo were covered in a shinny gloss.
Grabbing the pair of linked legs that were on top, Lil lifted, gaining access to the two women’s pussies. She was pleased to see that both were already moist with excitement, and the two were grinding their hips against one another as best they could. “Such sluts!” she joked. She slowly inserted the toy into Sam first, “MMMMMPPPHHHHH!” then it’s other end into Tenya, “RRRMMMMMPPH!” Tapping another button, the dildo shifted shape widening in some places, contracting in others, as it fit itself to the body parts it was now lodged in. “MMMMPH! HMMMYYPH! MGGGPHA!” LIl then wrapped all four legs into a package from the knees to the ankles with a long stickstrip. The toy was not going to slip out now.

“Alex, link me to the hoods interior speakers please.” asked Lillee. The hood was soundproof, and she wanted to make sure the women could hear what they were in for. She started, “Now ladies, I want to tell you about the item you are now being so intimate with. If one of you moves, the part which is in the other woman will react to that motion. How it does will change, based totally on what you do. I’m sure you’ll learn all about it in short order. It can contract, expand, even thrust, and feel rather like a real dick I’ll have you know. It can also vibrate, twist, and provide vaginal massage. I wager it has already located all the best spots with it’s snoopy little nerve feedback sensors. You also may note, that it has ‘oozed’ out to cover just about everything down there, so it’s got your clits also. I’m sure that you understand that the feedback between the two of you could get very interesting. But if you can stay still it should all be fine. I’ll let you out in two hours. Got it?” “MMMMPH!” was all the reply she got.

Lillee sat and watched the package for a while. The women managed to stay pretty damn still for the first half hour. Occasionally one would shift a bit, and the other would make a surprised “mmmph!” sound. But nothing much happened. She was duly impressed.

“This will never do! Come on girls! It’s time to get the party started!” Lil announced. She noted that she had the mike off, and shrugged to herself. “Better that it’s a surprise anyway.” she thought. She then reached out with one finger, and began to trace gentle circles upon the arch of one of Sam’s captive light blue soles.

The response was instantly amusing. Sam’s was first, “NNNNOOOOMPH!” and her body jerked, followed immediately after by Tenya’s higher pitched voice “NGGGGMMMM!” Tenya then also shifted her hips quiet suddenly. “OOOHNNNG!” came Sam’s deeper voice again, as she wriggled at the unexpected attention by the dildo. The sounds and body jerks bounced back and forth between both women, slowly picking up speed and volume. In no time, both were in a constant state of wriggling motion, and noise production.

Lillee sat back and enjoyed watching the show. It was a great pleasure to watch the bodies of the women jerk and wiggle. Lil decided that she could definitely loose herself in watching their twitching forms for hours. Tenya’s tattoos ever changing color, and structure, was an added bonus that also amused, Lil had to admit that they were spectacular when so worked up.

It took the pair almost an hour to get themselves calmed back down, and lay still again. Of course, once they did, Lil just stroked Tenya’s soles this time, tickling just under the toes. She noticed that Tenya didn’t die her nails, they were natural. Soon her teasing had both women in full thrashing motion again. “Yes indeed, this is turning out to be a fun evening,” Lillee mused.

Lillee was not the only person watching the thrashing friends.

In the privacy of her own bedroom suite, Statcha had tuned her wall, to display a real time feed of what was happening in Lil and Sam’s room. Skinned down to a pair of cotton briefs, she had been watching in mixed amusement, arousal, envy, and frustration for most of the night. He head was swimming with information and feelings.
The fact that Lillee had not privacy blocked the inloft transmission of her room as she usually would, and had, since Sam moved in with her, told the voyeur that this evening was something that she was meant to see. Clearly Lil wanted to get under her skin. It was a game ‘move’. She had certainly made it public knowledge to the other group members what the three of them had planned for the night. Statcha had not been home for more then a half hour from her class, and a fantastic dinner out, before Don had dropped the news that Lil was sharing Sam with Tenya. “Bastard thought it was funny to tell me too“ she reflected. “And it does bother me!” Statcha admitted in frustration to herself. “That I couldn’t resist trying to look isn’t a big deal.” she rationalized. “It’s that once I found out that I could, and that I couldn’t turn it off that hurts!” Statcha knew that her own weaknesses were being played, and didn’t like the feeling.
A replay of Sam and Tenya in a moaning sweaty sixty nine was playing on a continuous loop on another of the rooms walls. Cha kept glancing over at it, and watching, fascinated. Without thinking about it, one of her hands dipped under the waistband of her briefs, and started moving in small circles. For a few minutes she lost herself in her own bodies pleasure. The recorded sounds of Tenya and Samantha’s interaction mixed with her own.
After her little distraction, not the first of the night, Statcha refocused on her social situation. She mused about the dynamics of the group, and how they now stood. “She’s got Tenya neutralized now, and add in Sam, that’s a three block, even if Tenya won’t vote with her on stuff, she probably won’t vote against.” Looking at her own motivations, Statcha puzzled out that she had honestly not meant to set off a new round of dominance play last night with her trick on Lillee, but like it or not the game was on again, and she was clearly not on Lil’s ‘nice’ list. “Can I stand up to her alone?” she wondered. “Get help? Who?.... Bree? She’s as strong as Lil, and just as clever, would she help? Dunno... Bree is Bree, it will cost though... Don and Marta-lynn were joined at the hip, no help there probably, and a good way to get just as deep in trouble. Don was no lightweight in these power games, and given how amused he was earlier, when he dropped the Sam news on her, perhaps he was already trying to get the better of her. Lovely. Shit. Perhaps Aron, her tickling partner in crime from last night? That’s an idea with some merit.” Statcha concluded.

With one eye on the live feed and the other on the loop, both now projected on the ceiling, the dancer lay back on her bed and began to think about exactly what steps she needed to make, as to not wind up on the bottom of everyone's pile. It was going to be a difficult performance. She’d need to stay sharp.

The live feed caught the corner of Statcha’s attention. Lillee was releasing the two captive woman, the two hours must have run out. Both looked a sweaty mess, but everyone seemed amused and happy, and they were all hugging. “How cute.” Cha said to the feed. “Now what?” ‘What’ turned out to be a trip to their suites shower, for all three at once. Statcha wondered if she could shift the cam’s perspective to watch. She found she could, the nanocam feed easily switched to a new cam’s view of the trio, now being soaked with hot water from a dozen directions. Already, things were getting hot and steamy in more ways then one. She didn’t know if she wanted to see this. Watching them both play with Sam was so frustrating. “I should just turn it off and go to sleep.” she announced to herself. A minute passed, and then another, and then a third. With a distracted tone, Statcha spoke, “System, confirm recording mode is still active please.”

To be continued in World of When part 5

these stories are simply great. very creative, very well written, and very very erotic. I simply love them.

thanks, and keep it up!!

Hey, Myriads, my forum activity has been limited this past week, and I didn't realize how far along you've already come with this. This is outstanding the way things are starting to unfold! I've still got to read up to part 7. Keep up the good work.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back