• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The End of The Perfect Day M/F

susi sue

What a day it had been. You picked me up this morning and we went to the beach.I love the water. I know you love me . We swam and laughed and splashed and kissed on the sand.

We went for lunch and I as we talked I played with you. Fiddling with my hair, arms raised exposing soft shaven deep hollow armpits. Dangling my sandles as I rub my legs and feet. Asking you if you like my toenail polish. Holding my feet up.....almost within reach

We go for a drive. As we go along the freeway I lean over and nibble your ear as I drag a nail down your side. You squirm and tell me I better be careful.

I dont stop I tease and torment with nails and fingers which cause you to flinch and complain. I can see you are becoming cross and agitated. Its hot I unbutton my top. I sit side on to you allowing you to glimpse soft yeilding flesh. All the while I run fingers under your shirt.

Suddenly you drive off the road. As the car stops I open the door and run. I hear you yell but I run and run. I hear steps behind me as your tall athletic frame chases after me.

As we arrive at a grassy hill a hand is palced on my shoulder. I stumble onto the ground. You wrestle with me until you straddle my tiny frame. Hands hold my wrists above my hrad. Your eyes are on fire, but you dont speak. For one long lingering moment our eyes meet...unspoken thoughts are exchanged. I know i must pay, I know what it is you want.

A panic rises from deep inside me I HEAR MY SCREAM, 'PPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE'

One strong hand slides down my inner arm. I try to fight it. It seeks out my underarm...............god no I think not my armpit.

Your fingers dance and flay inside my hollow underarm extracting screams and pleas for mercy as I writhe helplessly on the grass. I laugh and giggle as my sides and belly are attacked, every rib found counted and tickled. My head rocks from side to side my legs kick out as I fight for release. You are possessed you only want to hear my pleas and laughter.

You turn me over.easily and quickly. This time though something is different. You are facing the other way towards my......................feet.

In the brief interlude I beg for my life, please oh please I beg no no not that not my feet. I feel your hands on my sandles as your wieght holds my legs still. The fresh air hits my soles seconds before your tongue laps my sole. I scream and beat the ground with my fists. You lick every ticklish detail of my foot. I am engulfed in hysterical laughter as you plays with my soft totally ticklish peds. Your fingers are now grazing and walking over ticklish flesh causing the most intense of reactions from my slight female frame. I promise you anything..........I mean anything if only the tickling will stop.

After an eternity you cease. I roll onto my back. My eyes are closed and my breathing is heavy. But I can hear something. A pair of jeans being pulled down. A soft smile comes across my face.

The End.

Hey Sue,

A great fantasy.

I sure wish I could play the male. ;)

'before your tounge laps my sole'

I like that :)

Nice fantasy, to the point...

I agree with Sole Seeker. I'd love to be the male in that one. I'm extremely ticklish also, do you have one where you are the tickler? <raises hand> I'd like to volunteer to be the male in the one also :).

Have a good day.
Brad

[email protected]

Hmmmm....

Sounds like a good day to spend with you. To remove your sandals, lick and kiss your soft bare soles....mmmmmm, so yummmy...

Yes, I love your toenail polish.
:firedevil

Such a yummy story Susi so easy to imagine myself in the role of the ler in this story hmmmmm. Deserved a bump.

Dave

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back