• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY: The Adventure of the Randy Roomies (MM/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's another tale of tickling torture and ecstasy from the secret archives of Unknown University. Dave's roomies seemed like regular guys, but they had this bet going. And, as is well known, gambling's a sin!

:jester:

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY

The Adventure of the Randy Roomies

by

T.T. Gore​

“What the fuck are you guys DOING?!” Dave cried as his roomies wrestled him onto the bed. “Cut it OUT—!”

“What are we doing?” Shawn grunted as he wrapped a length of rope around Dave’s ankles. “You’ll soon find out, pussy boy!”

“What did you call me?” Dave yelled. “PUSSY boy?! What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean—?!”

“You’re about to find out, cupcake!” Marty snickered as he bound Dave’s arms behind his back. “Oh, I am really, REALLY going to enjoy this!”

“And please quit FIGHTING us!” Shawn reinforced this command by grabbing the squirming jock’s balls and giving them a squeeze!

“AAAAAAAAK!!!” Dave squealed as his struggles were brought to an abrupt end. He tensed his muscles in dread anticipation of another squeeze.

“THAT’S better!” Shawn snickered. “Now just hold still, pussy boy!”

Resistance was futile—dark-haired Shawn and blonde Marty were just as muscular as Dave. Working swiftly, the two of them rendered him helpless—naked on his back with his ankles bound to the bed rail. Waylaid as he exited the shower, the handsome jock had been taken by surprise—stripped of the towel around his waist and hustled to the bed. Now he watched in horror as his leering roomies climbed out of THEIR clothes!

“Unknown University’s star tight end!” Marty giggled as he approached the bed. “Well, we’ll soon see about THAT!”

“Is this some kind of a joke?” Dave squeaked. He winced at the tone of his own voice: quavering and rather faint.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Shawn replied. “It’s a joke, pussy boy—and the joke’s on YOU!”

The pair of them laughed as they stared down at their bound and captive roomie. Then Dave noticed that they were both sporting erections—and he screamed!

“Hey, I think he figured it out!” Marty observed with a laugh. “That’s right, pussy boy, we’re going to spend the afternoon having some FUN with you! And I think you can guess what KIND of fun! Oh, and it’s no use screaming, because no one’s going to hear you.”

“Yeah,” Shawn agreed. “This house is nice and secluded. Anyhow, here’s the deal, pussy boy. It just so happens one of my favorite things is to put straight guys like you in a compromising position and…test their virility. I told Marty about it. He and I don’t have any secrets!”

“It sounded interesting,” Marty added. “Having some handsome stud at our mercy! And gosh, cupcake, you just happened to become available! So…”

“So YOU are going to experience something totally NEW and DIFFERENT this afternoon!” Shawn concluded with a nasty chuckle.

“See, we’ve got a bet going, cupcake,” Marty explained as he stepped closer to the bed. “Shawn says that even though you’re straight, we can make you cum three or four times. I say no way! To tell you the truth, we’ve been arguing about this ever since you moved in with us at the beginning of the semester. So now…”

“Now we’re going to put you to the TEST!” Shawn finished.

“You FUCKERS! You can’t DO this to me!” Dave made a mighty effort to wiggle out of his bonds. No good! The ropes were way too snug! “I’ll call the COPS!”

“What, with all that POT you have in your dresser drawer?” Marty sneered. “I don’t THINK so, cupcake! We happen to know you’ve been dealing on campus. But hey, call the cops if you want…”

“FUCK you!” Dave shrieked. But he knew that they had him by the balls.

“Yeah, pussy boy,” Shawn whispered as he knelt by the side of the bed. “It’s better if you play along with us. And who knows? You might even ENJOY yourself…”

He punctuated this remark by running his fingers through Dave’s dark chest hair. “GAAAAAA!!!” the jock gasped. “Don’t you TOUCH me like that, you fucking FAG—!”

“Oooo, bad ATTITUDE!” Marty exclaimed, kneeling at the other side of the bed. He put a hand on Dave’s thigh. “But as it happens, you’re wrong. We’re not gay. We’re just…versatile.” He moved his hand higher.

“But I’m not…I don’t…I’ve never…” Dave stammered. “Oh, you fucking BASTARDS don’t you understand that I’m not that WAY—?!”

“Right, that’s just what I told him,” Shawn nodded. “No WAY would you cum for us! I mean, look, you can’t even get it UP for us!”

The two of them snickered.

“That’s right, this isn’t doing a fucking THING for me!” Dave whined. “So just untie me and we’ll fucking FORGET it, okay?”

“Maybe he’s right,” Marty opined.

“Maybe, but we really haven’t put this pussy boy to the test, have we?”

“True. And we do have a bet.”

“I say we tickle his feet—oh, for ten minutes,” Shawn suggested. “Maybe that’ll get him interested.”

“What?!” Dave yelled. He made another convulsive effort to slip his bonds. “Tickle my FEET—?!”

“Okay,” Marty agreed. “You want to do the honors? I’ll keep him company up here.”

“Sounds good!”

Shawn moved to the foot of the bed. He knelt, gazing avidly at his captive roomie’s bare, squirming feet. Oh, this was going to be such FUN—!

“Have you ever had your feet tickled, cupcake?” Marty inquired. He ran his hand along the length of Dave’s leg, relishing the way in which the coarse dark hairs tickled his palm. “No?”

“I am NOT ticklish!” the naked jock insisted.

“Really?” Shawn smiled. “Hey, pussy boy, that’s what they ALL say!”

And with that, he raked his nails down the soles of Dave’s bare, defenseless feet!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” the naked jock squealed as an unbearably intense thrill shot up his quivering legs “Cut that OUT, you BASTARD—!”

“Better watch the name calling!” Shawn admonished. “Snotty, naughty boys get PUNISHED!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Dave screamed, writhing on the bed with mad abandon. Shit—it TICKLED! Fuck—he couldn’t STAND it—!

“Uh-oh, cupcake!” Marty commented. “Looks like you ARE a little bit ticklish after all!”

Dave had no response to that—he was laughing too hard! Shawn’s nails were scraping the bottoms of his feet with maddening deliberation, sending jolt after jolt of ticklish sensation up his legs, straight into he BELLY and his BALLS—!

“He’s getting a little pink in the face,” Marty observed.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Dave bellowed. He wanted to beg for mercy—but he couldn’t catch his breath!

“How about it pussy boy?” Shawn inquired from the foot of the bed. “Do you LIKE having your feet tickled?”

“I think he DOES!” Marty snickered. “It’s giving him GOOSE bumps!”

And indeed, Shawn’s ticklish ministrations had caused Dave’s leg hairs to stiffen like miniature quills. The sight of this caused Marty’s free hand to stray to his upright organ. Man, torturing this sexy stud was making him so fucking HOT—!

“How’s he doing?” Shawn asked his partner in tickling. “Anything yet?”

“Hmmm, well, I do believe that our roomie is beginning to enter into the spirit of things,” Marty replied. And it was true! Slowly…slowly but steadily…Dave’s cock was beginning to lengthen and rise…

But the naked jock was scarcely conscious of the beginnings of his arousal. He was too busy squirming, writhing and laughing like a fucking LOONY bird to perceive that the ticklish sensations convulsing his body were also quite…sexy.

“That’s the way, cupcake!” Marty cheered. “You’re doing GREAT!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Dave screamed. Still unaware that his joystick was stiffening, he shivered and squirmed and gyrated his ass and wiggled his toes in a futile attempt to ameliorate the horrific torture that was driving him absolutely, totally fucking BUGFUCK—!

Marty moved his hand still higher on the squealing jock’s thigh. He began to toy with Dave’s pubic hair. As for Shawn, he was struggling against the temptation to lower his head and take a taste of their prisoner’s wiggling toes…

This was even more fun and exciting that the sadistic duo had expected it to be! As Shawn scratched the bottoms of their victim’s feet with his well-honed nails, his upright organ squeezed out a drop of pre-cum. More than anything, he wanted someone—Marty, Dave, whoever—to give him a fucking HAND job! But on the other hand—so to speak—he wanted to keep tickling and tickling and tickling the pussy boy’s feet until the fucker went fucking NUTS—! And as Marty toyed with his captive roomie’s crisp pubic curls, he found himself longing to introduce this handsome, sexy jock to the perverted pleasures of all-male fellatio…

“Know what?” Shawn declared in a rather breathless voice. “I want to nibble on pussy boy’s toes! So why don’t you tickle his legs?”

“You got it! Marty agreed heartily.

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Dave protested as Marty began to stroke his thighs with nails as sharp as Shawn’s. “CUT THAT OUT!!! IT TICK-HICK-ICK-HICK HICKLES!!!”

“It does?” Shawn giggled. “Well, isn’t that the IDEA, cupcake?”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Dave bellowed. And he shrieked like a fucking GIRL when Shawn began to feast on his defenseless TOES—!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Marty chanted. He was stroking Dave’s thighs and belly now. “Who likes to be TICKLED?!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Dave screeched. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Don’t WORRY, cupcake—you’ll get all the tickling you WANT!” Marty promised.

And that was no lie!

Dave went absolutely NUTS when Shawn’s tongue began to explore the tender spaces between his toes! Not only did it tickle like a mad BASTARD—it was humiliating in the extreme! He laughed until his belly and sides ached horrifically—until his bare body was covered with a delicate cold sweat—until the tears flowed freely from his eyes—and then he laughed some more!

“Let’s try this!” Marty whispered at one point, transferring the focus of his assault from Dave’s thighs to the hollows of his knees. “How about it, cupcake? You like…?

Dave responded with a desperate, convulsive effort to jerk his feet free of the ropes that bound them to the bedrail. The frame of the bed shivered and creaked. And at that moment he suddenly sensed—he suddenly became aware—!

“OH NOOOOOO!!!” the naked jock howled as the unthinkable realization hit him like a physical blow! He had a fucking HARD-ON—!

‘Ah, there we go!” Marty chuckled. “Looks like I might lose the bet! So are you all HOT and HORNY, cupcake? Are you ready to DO it for us, hmmm?”

“I think he is!” Shawn chipped in, taking a break from feasting on his roomie’s toes.

“But I don’t WANT to!” Dave blubbered. “I’m not that WAY—!”

“Your precious PENIS is sending a DIFFERENT signal, cupcake!” Marty observed. “It’s standing TALL!”

“So how do you want to do it?” Shawn asked.

“Well, Marty replied, “I think you should keep pampering his feet. Our sexy roomie seems to like that!” He reached under the bed. “And I’ll just take this feather and tickle the head of his joystick until he squirts all OVER himself!”

“Omygod!” Dave sobbed. “Omygod PLEEEEEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Well, since you say please—all RIGHT!” Marty exclaimed. And with no more ado, he swirled the feather over the head of Dave’s erect cock!

“GAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” the naked jock gasped as an absolutely INTOLERABLE thrill of excitement convulsed his loins! He lifted his curvy derriere from the mattress and wiggled it in mute supplication. Oh, it felt so fucking MAGNIFICENT to be tickled in this intimate manner—!

Meanwhile, Shawn was busy at the foot of the bed. He took both of Dave’s big toes into his mouth and sucked on them hard. Simultaneously, he tickled the naked jock’s other toes with the tips of his fingers.

“EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEK!!!” Dave shrilled, writhing madly in response to the evil yet sexy sensations that Shawn’s kinky ministrations sent racing up his quivering legs. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIEEEE!!!”

“Mmmm,” Marty breathed as he plied the feather with an expert hand. “I think he’s going to SQUIRT!”

And it was true! As Dave squirmed and struggled, he could feel the longed-for detonation building and building and BUILDING in his balls! Desperately he raised his hips to meet the feather’s caress. With a throaty grunt, he squeezed out a tiny, clear drop of pre-cum…

“Tickle, tickle, cupcake!” Marty sang. “I think you’re going to make a MESS—!”

Shawn said nothing. He was multitasking now: sucking on Dave’s delicious toes and teasing his own asshole with a fingertip while jacking off. And shit—he was getting pretty fucking CLOSE—!

“Ready to CUM now?” Marty breathed. He, too, was jacking off with his free hand. “Ready to DO it for us, cupcake?”

He began stroking the full length of Dave’s rigid shaft—slowly at first, then faster. The naked jock moaned. For an endless moment, he trembled on the very brink of the chasm of delight that was opening before him. And then…and then…

It was HAPPENING! Oh, it was happening at LAST!

A passionate grunt burst from Dave’s laboring throat! He arched his back—wiggled his hips—and with a scream of sheer JOY commenced to launch his load!

The first spurt hit him in right the face—but the naked jock didn’t CARE! He didn’t give a FUCK how HUMILIATING it was to SQUIRT all the fuck OVER himself—face, chest, belly, groin! All that mattered was the orgasmic tsunami of absolute fucking ECSTASY in which he was drowning—DROWNING—!

Marty kept the feather in play until Dave was completely spent—and a moment later, he did the same! The feather fell from his fingers as he reared back on his knees and pumped out the copious contents of his throbbing balls! And at the foot of the bed, Shawn was cumming HIS stupid fucking brains out—!

The roomies were quiet for what seemed a very long time. Then Shawn moved from the foot of the bed to the side opposite Marty. The two of them gazed down at their exhausted prisoner.

“One down, two to go, pussy boy!” Shawn whispered as he ran his fingers through Dave’s cum-damp chest hair. “Now that’s what I call busting a NUT!”

“Shit…” Marty sighed. He put a hand on Dave’s trembling thigh. “If you make me lose this bet, cupcake, I just might have to give you a punishment…”

The naked jock cringed in his bonds. He felt SO fucking ASHAMED of himself! Dave simply couldn’t understand how such a thing could HAPPEN! He was doing kinky SEX things with his perverted ROOMIES—and he LIKED it! But he wasn’t that WAY! He just WASN’T—!

Yet he found that he couldn’t fucking WAIT for round two! The truth was that Dave had never felt so fucking HORNY in his fucking LIFE! More than anything, he longed to be TICKLED and TEASED and TORMENTED by his sexy roomies until he was raving with LUST and insane LAUGHTER—!

“Think you can do it again, pussy boy?” Shawn inquired.

“No fucking WAY!” Dave cried. “I don’t care HOW much you bastards tickle me—!”

And indeed it took plenty of tickling—but eventually—hours later, in fact—Shawn won the bet! And when Dave learned that HE was the prize they’d been gambling for, he didn’t mind at all…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back