• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Slumber Party (Part 1)

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
The Slumber Party (Part1)

It was mid July, and ceremonies, tests and graduation were over for the Mayfield High School Senior Varsity Cheerleaders. Angie, Lauren, Melissa, Beth and Lacy had graduated, and had been accepted to their desired universities. They were preparing to put high school and teenage years behind them. Over the summer months, they were looking forward to the fall and their new lives at college campus. The girls had spent so much time together over the last four years on the cheerleading squad. All of the practices, all the games, homecomings and other events would soon become memories, and they knew it would be some time before they might see each other again. That is why the girls planned a slumber party…one last night together before busy schedules and going off to college took over their lives. It was a Friday night, and it was agreed to have the party at Melissa’s house. Her house featured a comfortable living room, spacious enough for all five girls to spread their sleeping bags out around the floor. Melissa’s parents were going to be away for the weekend, and that was obviously a plus! Each of the girls had reached her 18th birthday, so Melissa’s parents granted them access to their liquor cabinet, provided the girls drank responsibly, and no boys allowed.

It was eight o’clock, and the girls started arriving at Melissa’s. Each girl brought a sleeping bag, nightwear, snacks and beverages. The girls laid out their bags around the living room, and changed into their nightclothes. Most wore pajamas, except Melissa, who wore a long nightgown and robe. All the girls arrived on time except for Lacy, which was to be expected. Lacy Van Arsdale was not liked, as much as tolerated by the other cheerleaders. All of the members of the squad were very attractive girls, but Lacy was outstanding. She was a statuesque beauty with long blond hair and a flawless peaches and cream complexion. She measured at 5’9", weighing about 120 lbs., and loved flaunting her curvaceous 38-24-36 figure. Lacy was well aware of her feminine charms, and loved wearing tight sexy clothes to bring attention to her ample breasts, shapely hips, buttocks and thighs. When she sashayed down the hallways at Mayfield, she turned the heads of most of the male population in the school…students and teachers alike! Lacy didn’t restrict her exhibitionism to the males, for her presence in the girl’s locker room was something to behold as well! She loved to parade around in front of the other girls, wearing sexy lingerie, or just a skimpy towel. Often, Lacy would stare at herself in the full size mirror in the locker room, completely nude, asking any girl passing by, "How do you think I look…do you think I’m getting fat?" If this wasn’t enough of an annoyance to the other cheerleaders, Lacey's flirtatiousness was a well-known source of agitation as well. Whenever Lacy would see one of her fellow cheerleaders talking to a boy at school, she would walk right over and interrupt, pretending to deliver some important message. As she interrupted, she would stand close and casually let one of her protruding breasts rub against the boy’s arm, followed with a sly smile from her puckered red lips…accompanied with half-hearted embarrassed apologies. It was enough to drive her squad mates crazy! But Lacy was a wonderful cheerleader, full of charm, enthusiasm and energy, which also made her popular. So the other girls put up with her.

The girls were partying and having fun: techno dance music filled the house, and chips, popcorn and other snacks were being munched on. And frozen margaritas were being blended in Melissa’s kitchen. The girls brought their drinks and snacks into the living room. They sat in a circle on their sleeping bags; talking and laughing about old high school stories and gossip; the past senior prom, teachers, their colleges and boys. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Melissa got up; "I’ll get it…it’s probably ‘You know who’!" It was about 9:30, and Melissa returned with Lacy, "Hi girls…sorry I’m late…did I miss anything? Hahahaha!" The tall blond dropped her sleeping bag on the floor and looked around the room. "Hi Lace…nice of you to drop in!" greeted Angie, sarcastically. "Oh, sorry I’m late…I had this appointment…Oh just what I need!" Lacy, wearing a tank tee shirt and tight, short denim skirt, noticed a bottle of tequila on a small table. She picked it up, put it to her lips, and took a good slug. Beth laughed, "I would take it easy with that…it’s going to be a long night!" Lacy smiled, "I can see you all have started…I have some catching up to do!" Lacy pulled off her sandals, "And you all look so nice in your cozy PJs…hehehe…is their anywhere I can change, Lissa?" "You can change in the bathroom down the hall there", said Melissa, pointing the way. Lacy picked up her overnight bag to change. "Like she needs a place to change? Like all of a sudden she’s modest and needs privacy?" mused Lauren after Lacy left. All of the girls laughed.

After several minutes, Lacy returned to the group in the living room. One look at the blond girl’s night ware gave indication that her previous display of modesty was only a mere pretense. "Oh, isn’t this sweet!" giggled Lacy, waltzing in wearing a transparent short "baby-doll" negligee and matching panties, with an equally short transparent silk robe over it. The other girls watched as Lacy rolled out her sleeping bag in front of a large stuffed easy chair, positioning herself at the head of the group, as if she was holding court. "Anyone for more drinks?" called out Melissa, and all the girls agreed to another round of frozen Margaritas. "I’ll help!" chimed Angie, following Melissa into the kitchen. Beth watched Lacy position herself on her sleeping bag, her large milky white breasts jiggling underneath the shear silky negligee. "Gee Lace, you look like you came dressed for your honeymoon…not a slumber party!" and the other girls laughed at Beth’s jest. Lacy smiled back at Beth, "Oh this is nothing…you should see some of my other things! But usually I like to sleep in the nude!" Beth laughed back, "Why am I so surprised at this…thanks for sharing that with us!"

Melissa and Angie returned with another round of drinks. The girls each took a frozen margarita off one of the trays, sitting comfortably on their sleeping bags. They continued their talking and laughing; Lacy removed a nail file from her bag, and began manicuring her long fingernails. Beth lit up a joint, and passed it to Lacy; and the pot went it's way around. The girls where talking about college when Lacy interrupted, "So, I have to tell you why I was late!" Lauren looked at the blond, who was sitting to her immediate left, "Yeah, you said you had an appointment?" "Yes. I did!" giggled Lacy. "You know that new salon at the mall? Well, I went and did something I’ve wanted to do for a long time…a complete waxing treatment!" "You mean your legs?" asked Beth, sitting at Lacy’s right. "I mean everything!" responded Lacy, still giggling. After a few sips of margarita, the blond let her flimsy robe slip off her shoulders, letting herself rest against the big easy chair behind her. She couldn’t help notice the other girls watching her, in her revealing silk nightie, held up by only two thin spaghetti shoulder straps; her voluptuous breasts swaying under the thin shimmery material, her bare shapely legs stretched out upon her sleeping bag. "It’s so warm in here…and it’s only us girls…hehehehe!" Beth tried to keep from staring at Lacy’s magnificent chest, "So, what else did you have waxed?" Lacy took another sip from her drink, "I had my legs done, my arms…even my pubes! I feel so silky and smooth!" Melissa looks surprised, "You mean you let them wax your pubic hair off? Didn’t that seem strange?" Lacy laughed, "Yes, it did at first…but I really like how it looks…and how it feels…hahahaha!" The blond girl resumed filing her nails, "Besides, I know Rick will get a pleasant surprise when I see him next weekend." "Yes, I heard you were going out with Rick Mitchell", mused Angie, lighting up a cigarette. "Yep…been seeing him for about three months," sighed Lacy. "Wow, so you’re already going out with a college guy?" asked Lauren. "That must be really cool, to go out with an older, more mature guy!" "Yea, and not the kind of jerks we have at Mayfield!" chimed Beth. The girls all laughed. Lacy smiled, "Yes, Rick’s OK, but you know guys are still guys. They all still act a bit immature at times." "What do you mean…like how?" Angie inquired, still puffing on her cigarette. "Well, every so often, Rick does this really annoying thing, where he sneaks up behind me and tickles me!" Beth looked at Lacy, puzzled, "He tickles, you…what’s the big deal about that?" "Yea, that seems kind of cute…like affectionate!" added Melissa. Lacy looked serious, "Well, you don’t understand. I’m really, really ticklish! It really drives me crazy! Whenever a guy tickles me I totally lose it…I can’t stand it! In fact, just talking about tickling gives me goose bumps!

Beth would never admit it, but she always harbored erotic feeling for Lacy, and Lacy instinctively knew this. During practices, or in the locker room, Beth would often gaze at Lacy, and then quickly look away. Likewise, Lacy enjoyed Beth's awkward glances, as it appealed to her vanity. She liked the idea of being adored by another attractive girl. As Beth listened to Lacy's admission to being ticklish, she couldn't help but stare at the lovely blonde's creamy smooth legs and arms. "I always avoid the sun whenever I can", Lacy always said. "I don't want to grow to be like my mother...all wrinkly from hanging out at the beach!" Beth also noticed the goose pimples on her legs and arms. "Why Lacy, I didn't know you were so ticklish?" and proceeded to wiggled her fingers against her blonde friend's ribs. Lacy immediately screamed and jerked back with a fright, flinging her nail file up in the air. "Noooooo....hahahaha...don't you dare do that to me...never, hehehehe!" Lauren smiled at Lacy, who was guarding herself with her arms folded across her chest. "Lace, are you ticklish here?", and Lauren poked at the ribs on the blonde's left side; sending her falling backward. Lacy clutched her sides, shrieking, "Hahahaha...nononono....no you don't...no no...hehehehe!!!" Beth and Lauren looked back at Angie and Melissa, who where looking wide-eyed at Lacy's ticklish reactions. "Hey girls, I think we got a real tickly one here!" "Yea, let's get her!"

All four girls swarmed around the delicious blonde...each girl instinctively realizing the weakness in their friend. Lacy was on her back and looking up as the other girls hovered over her. The blonde was a bit tipsy and stoned, but still aware and fearful of her plight; that she was going to become the victim of merciless tickle torture at the hands of her former squad mates! Lacy struggled to get up and away from the foursome, but the girls quickly held her down. Beth smiled at Lacy, "How does this feel?" and began to wiggle her fingers up and down the right side of the blonde's ribs. "Hahahahahahahaha....ahhhhhhhhhahahaha....oh, no no...Please!" Lauren attacked her left side, goading Lacy into maddening fits of hysteria, "Tickle tickle Lacy!" Hahahahaha...Oh God please...hehehehehehe...oh no nononono...hehehehehehehe!" Lacy was squirming and twisting from side to side, her lovely long legs kicking. Angie grabbed her right leg by the ankle, holding the limb down. "You have such nice legs, Lacy...are they ticklish too?" Angie gently squeezed Lacy's thigh, just above her knee...prompting the blonde to wilder bursts of giggles and laughter. "Hahahahahaha....hehehehehehehheeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh...nonononono...please...not thereeeeeeeeehehehehehe...hahahahahahehehehehe !" Melissa took a cue from Angie and gave Lacy's left leg the same treatment. "Ohmygoddddd....no no pleeeeeezehehehehehehe....hahahahahaha!!!" Melissa and Angie tickled the blonde girl's legs, their fingers attacking her thighs, knees and behind her knees; while Beth and Lauren tormented her armpits and sides. Lacy was still managing to keep her arms locked around much of her upper body, which was frustrating Beth and Lauren's tickling attempts. "Wait, I've got an idea! Lauren, hold her arms!" Lauren quickly obeyed and grabbed Lacy's wrists. Beth removed the belt out from the loops of her victim's silky robe, "Hold her wrists together!" Having been a Girl Scout and camp counselor served Beth well, for she displayed an excellent knowledge of knots by instantly binding Lacy's wrists together in a flash. Then she immediately tied the loose end around one of the legs of the big easy chair behind Lacy. "No no , please...what are you doing? You're crazy!" Now, the blonde girl's arms were stretched over her head, leaving her torso completely vulnerable to Beth and Lauren. "Ah ha! Now we have you!" laughed Beth, as she and Lauren slowly wiggled their fingers at Lacy. Looking completely horrified. Lacy screamed, "No, not this...I beg you, don't!" "You don't look like such a flirt now...do you, Lace?" mocked Lauren, as she and Beth tickled their way down Lacy's arms, finally arriving at her smooth, tender armpits. "Oh noooooooooaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha....please stop...hehehehehehehe....I can'ttttttahahahahahahaha!" Angie and Melissa each grabbed an ankle and tickled a foot, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha…Oh nooooooooooohehehehhohohohhahahahehehe….I can't stand it…pleeeeeeeezzzzeeehehehehehehe!"

"Tickle tickle tickle, Lacy…Goochie…goochie goo!" The girls verbally taunted their blonde victim, while tormenting their lovely captive with wiggling fingers running up and down her beautiful body. The girls were getting their revenge on their co-cheerleader, who aggravated them for almost four years, It was payback for flirting, teasing and taunting. There was Lacy, at their mercy, and being subjected to maddening tickle-torture for moments on end! Beth and Lauren continued to tease and tickle Lacy's armpits, ribs and belly, while Angie and Melissa played with her hips, thighs and feet! Angie continued to hold Lacy's right ankle, and proceeded to play with her toes, "This little piggy went to market…" "Ahhhhhhhhahahahahah….hehehehe…nononono,,,,,ohooohhhahahah!" "This little piggy stayed home!" "Ohmygod…ohhhhhhhhheheheheehahahahahahaha!" "This little piggy had roastbeef!" "Oh…nononononono…pleazzzzzzzzzzehehehehehehe!" "And this little piggy had none!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha…I beg you stop!" "And this little piggy went…" as Angie tickled her way up Lacy's lovely gam. "Weeweeweewee…all the way home!" "Ahahahahahahaha…Oh Angie please don't…ahahahahahahahaha!" Melissa, again following Angie's lead, continuing the same proceedure on Lacy's left foot. "Ohmygod…Ohmygod….I can't stand it…I beg you…ahahahahahahahahaha!"

All of this agitation on the lovely blonde girl's sensitive flesh was causing her to have wild uncontrolled body spasms. Her jerking, squirming and thrashing reactions to her tickle-torture was creating an unfortunate situation to her own cause. As she struggled, Lacy's shear negligee was riding up her torso, exposing more and more of her luscious skin for the girls to tickle! Her gyrating pelvis movements were pushing her panties down her waist, revealing the tender portions of her lower abdomen. Beth, Lauren, Angie and Melissa all took full advantage of this, as their deft, fingers danced upon this newly exposed flesh. "Ahhhahahahaa…no more…no more…oh please don't do this…hahahahahahah…hehehehhehe!" Beth slowly teased Lacy's armpit with one hand, and tickled her belly with the other, noticing the blonde's rigid nipples straining beneath the shear fabric of her negligee. It was also becoming obvious; a growing stain of wetness was expanding from under Lacy's pulled apart legs. The blonde was become completely sexually charged and aroused as a result of her tickling torment. As forty fingers sensuously teased and tickled Lacy's armpits, belly, hips, ribs, feet and thighs, her hysterics and laughter continued to fill Melissa's living room. Her entire body responded with wild contortions…her lovely frame jerking back and forth, her hips and buttocks bucking up and down, her magnificent legs twisting and turning. All of these manic movements caused the thin spaghetti straps on her negligee to tear; allowing her beautiful melon sized breasts to pour out from their silky covering.

Lacy's glorious mounds of breast flesh were shaking and quivering as a result of all of her tickle-torture. Beth gazed down upon the blonde girl's breasts; jiggling like luscious mounds of sensuous jelly…her engorged hot-pink nipples sticking up with excitement…just asking to be taken! Beth had to summon all of her willpower, for she did not want to reveal her feelings for Lacy to the other girls. If only she had Lacy like this to herself, she thought…"If only I could kiss and lick and suck those delicious morsels of flesh, caress her body…fondle and erotically tease her…making her giggle and moan and squeal with delight! Oh, what I would do if I could have her just like this…all to myself!" Beth compromised and did the next best thing. "Hey, I have an idea! Lauren, pass Lacy's bag over to me!" As she asked, Beth pulled Lacy's silky top completely off her, figuring it was "acceptable since the damage was done." Lauren handed Beth the bag. "Hey, what the Hell are doing!" shrieked Lacy, as she was reduced to her tiny silk panties. Beth pulled a large fluffy make-up brush out from her blonde friend's bag. "Let's see if her tits are ticklish!" Lacy looked up in horror as Beth mockingly lowered the swirling brush toward Lacy's swollen right nipple. "No…please no..don't…keep that thing away from me!" Lacy tried to turn and twist to keep her exposed excited nipple from the maddening torment the make-up brush would offer...but it was no use! The three other girls were interested in seeing this erotic exchange between Beth and Lacy, even though they would not partake in this activity themselves. Lauren held Lacy's arms at the elbows, while Angie and Melissa continued to hold her legs. Beth began to lightly swirl the soft bristles against her friend's erect red nipple…producing maniacal shrieks and screams, accompanied with frantic gales of laughter and giggles. "Ahahahahahahahah…oh…nono..hohohoho…heehehehehehehhhheeeeee…no Beth. Pleazzzzzzzzehehehehehe…not there…ohhhhhhhhehehehehehahahahahahahaha!" "Oh look girls…we have tickly tickly nippies! Goochie goochie!" Beth had to contain herself, not to show the other girls how much she was enjoying this. Mayfield was a conservative town, and would not approve of girls having these feelings toward other girls. Still, the other three continued to tickle Lacy all over while Beth teased her nipples with the brush. "Oh, God…if only I could tickle her and take her breasts in my mouth!" cried Beth, inside!

The tickling was clearly sending Lacy over the edge! Lauren, teasing her armpits and sides, Melissa caressing her belly, hips and thighs, and Angie playing with her feet; plus Beth's sensuous nipple torture was driving the lovely blonde girl to wilder fits of hysterical laughter and incoherent pleadings; her beautiful body unwillingly committed to provocative writhing gyrations and tantalizing twists and turns. Her panties were completely soaked with erotic secretions, and the wetness on her sleeping bag underneath her bottom had increased steadily. Lauren, Angie and Melissa interpreted this fluid from their ticklish victim as pee…and began to tease her for it. "Oh Lacy…I see you had an accident…hehehe!" However, Beth knew her cheerleader friend was going through the throes of an exhilarating orgasm, as she observed her overstimuled breasts, the quaking and shivering throughout her body, and the moans and sighs given between her giggles, the involuntary jerks in her bottom and legs. As the girls tickled her smooth voluptuous thighs, tender pits and belly, tantalizing her excited nipples, Lacy heaved and screamed! Her whole body shook and trembled, her skin was flushed with redness…the girls could feel the hot blood inside her. Finally Lacy screamed and shook and yelled, and then laid there…quivering…whimpering like a baby.

Beth knew her friend had been well spent and endured enough. After Beth untied her wrists, Lacy sat up, dazed and bewildered. It took her several minutes for her to realize what had just happened. Lacy looked down at her near naked body, flushed with post-orgasmic sensations; her nipples still visibly hard and erect, her panties soaked wet with ejaculations of pleasure…allowing her hairless puckered pussy to be openly displayed and observed. A wave of embarrassment came over her, as she noticed herself sitting on her wet stained sleepingbag. Her blonde hair moist and messed. She was mortified, that she "came" in front of the other girls. Suddenly, a wave of guilt transpired through the girls as well. It was as if an awakening occurred to them, through the haze of tequila and pot: ""Oh…what happened? What did I do? Did we enjoy this too much?" Angie, Lauren and Melissa looked down, avoiding any eye contact, as Lacy quickly and quietly gathered up her things and went to Melissa's bathroom. Eventually, Beth got up and knocked on the closed bathroom door, "Lace…you OK?' She could hear the toilet flush and the sink running. After a few more minutes, Lacy came out, dressed, looking a bit disheveled and serious. "I'm going…I feel really weird…I can't stay." Beth looked at the blonde girl, "Lace, are you alright? Can I call you later?" "I'm OK…bye!"

After that slumber party, Lauren, Angie, Melissa and Beth hardly saw each other before going off to college. During their school years, they saw each other only briefly when visiting their families in Mayfield while on vacation. But they never spoke of that night. And no one saw Lacy after that night. Except Beth. In fact, it would be eight years after that party, when Beth and Lacy would meet again…and that is chapter 2.

For more stories and images, please visit my site at:

www.ticklingemporium.com

:devil:

jersey_tickler said:
Why can't I click on Part 3, what's up.
Thank you all for your wonderful compliments! Much apreciated!! I'm still working on Part 3, but I reserved a space on the site so I could just easily plug it in. It's coming soon, I promise!

Great story! I read it last night before bed. Loved it!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back