• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

21 Jump Street (The New Class) part 1

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Fuck Jonah Hill, he's turned a classic cop show drama into a rated R bullshit comedy. I feel obligated to forewarning everyone that this story has nothing to do with the script that Hill wrote.

Since Nick is still MIA, I decided to work with another TMFer. I actually started this story before The Professor and the Hippies, but I just finished it with my co-writer this weekend.

part 1
by
JT & April

Amber sat up in the bleachers, watching her classmates play dodgeball. She was a strawberry blonde, stood 5'6' and had her hair down like always. Amber was an emo punk kind of girl, wearing a purple spandex shirt, underneath her orange Crush shirt that was a size Large. The strawberry blonde was notrious for wearing bigger T shirts over longsleeved spandex shirts, she liked the look and felt that it looked good on her. She wore baggy black cargo pants, and her red Converse All Star sneakers. In addition to her wardrobe, she knew how to accessorize too, wearing a wrist cuff that had a piece sign, and her other wrist sported two bracelets from Hot Topic. Her left hand bore two rings. One was a mood ring, and the other was her class ring which came complete with her birthdstone.

Ordinarily, Amber would be down playing dodgeball with her classmates, but for the past two days now, she stopped bringing her gym clothes and refused to participate. Amber didn't like playing sports where Coach Benson would team each clique against each other. Pairing up the preps with the jocks versus the freaks and geeks. High school was bad enough with jocks and rich kids picking on the underdogs and Amber was tired of it all. So she went on strike by not bringing her gym bag and just parking herself in the bleachers. Her teacher, Coach Benson, a raven haired Amazon of a woman, who stood 6'1' had inquired if she was alright and if she was sick or not. To which Amber gave her rebuttle, quite bluntly.

Amber: Yes, Coach Benson, I am sick. I am sick and tired of watching those jock douchebags get away with fouls when they knock Brian down for a lousy hook shot, back when we played basketball last Friday. Oh and I am also sick of watching Paige getting hitting in the face for the second time. Her glasses already broke and Britney the Queen Senior bitch down there didn't even offer to pay and replace them.

Coach Benson: So, what you're saying is, you don't wish to participate in my class?

Amber: Oh I would love to partipate in your class, if I could go down there and get away with the same crap that the In Crowd does, but since I don't bring anything to the althetic department, I don't get special treatment.

Coach Benson: You have a very negative attitude, Missy, and I should give you detention. But, I'm not going to do that, I'm going to let you sit and sulk while everyone else gets healthy exercise.

So, for the third day in a row, Amber had been perched in the bleachers, and writing her memoirs in a diary she kept. The title of it was Confessions Of A High School Rebel With A Cause. It was about her and the friends she hung out with, and the big pranks they had planned for the preps next spring. Reading books were also a hobby of Amber's. She was a fan of Jack Kerouac, Hunter Thompson, and Anne Rice novels.

Down on the gym floor, she saw Billy Marko take a dodgeball to the groin, she wasn't listening but she could hear him scream in pain. Poor Billy wasn't a big kid, and he was kind of skinny but so sweet. Amber had taken him with her on occassions when she cut class and made out with him, one time she gave him a handjob and then oral sex. Not that she was a whore, but she was very free spirited and had sex with charming, intelligent guys who she could talk and have fun with.

Sure enough, Rick Johnson, the lineback for the football team, was the culprit who threw the ball at Billy's balls. He and his pal, Kenny were laughing about what had happened and so had a few others. Coach Benson shook her head in shame, she didn't like it when that happened.

Amber was pissed, that fucker had hit Billy there on purpose, just to humilate him. Well, that was it, she decided to make a fool out of him. Hopping off the bleachers, she gave a dash down to the gym floor and snuck up behind Rick, and then gave a bend with her knees and uppercutted his groin from behind. Rick howled in pain, and fell to his knees.

Amber: It's not much fun, is it, Little Dick Rick?

Then she walked back up to the bleachers and smiled to herself, knowing that she stuck up for the sweet underdog, and put a bully in his place. Sure enough, Coach Benson walked up to the Bleachers and called out to Amber.

Coach: Miss Calloway, after class, step into my office.

Amber: (sarcastically) Oh no, am I trouble, Coach Benson?

Coach: Just meet me in my office and we'll talk.

Amber shrugged, sure, why not, maybe she could get into another liberal debate with the Amazon jock about how she ran her class and how she could improve. There was twenty minutes of class left to go. To avoid seeing the glamour girls in their underwear, she decided to wait fifteen minutes and give them time to shower and change before passing the locker room to Coach Benson's office. Then school would be over for the day and she could finally go home and have a two day rest from her teenaged angst.

Still scribbling in her journal, Amber decided to include the events of what occured moments ago. The emo girl was very good at keeping her log up to date and found smashing some jock's balls during a game of dodgeball was an all too ironic victory for her clique. Their war against the In Crowd had been going on since high school, when the former junior high jocks became high school jocks and too school for cool. It was almost hard to believe that they had all been friends at some point or another. When Amber and the rest of her classmates were in junior high, more and more students started to divide into individual cliques, and she slowly lost her so called friends. In the sixth grade, none of them even knew what a clique was, and they all played together during recess. Now the only form of recess was gym class, and even a game of dodgeball couldn't seperate the cool kids from the geeks and burn outs.

Hopefully when she was dead and buried, her journal would wind up in the hands of a futuristic emo girl who could learn how to deal with cliques and chaos in high school. Her gift to the world, and future generations.

As soon Amber felt like enough time had passed for everyone to be showered and dressed, she got off the bleachers and walked into the locker room. And sure enough, when Amber walked in, no one was changing or returning from the showers. Walking past the gym lockers, she made her way to the door that was marked:

JULIE BENSON
Health and Physical Education Teacher

Giving a two pound knock, Amber waited patiently for the charismatic basketball coach to open the door or call out to her. A few seconds went by, and nothing but the sounds of silence. Dumbfounded, Amber knocked a second time.

Still, no response.

"What the hell, Coach" thought Amber in disbelief. Didn't she say that she wanted to talk with Amber in her office "after class". Those had been her words, and now she wasn't available to talk.

Amber: This is such fucking crap, I could've home by now.

The emo girl decided to play devil's advocate and open the office door, perhaps Coach Benson was on an important phone call. Entering the office, she found the lights were still on, the desk was still in order, and her coat was hanging up on the rack. So the coach was still here, just not here. Amber lightly bit her lip and wondered if she should stay and wait, perhaps in a minute or two, Coach Benson would be back. Closing the door behind her, she decided to wait in Benson's office, rather than endure the locker room smell.

But the door never got a chance to close.

Amber turned around to see what was in the door's way, and it was a foot. A white Ked shoed foot. Looking up, she saw the owner of the foot and it was Britney Banks, captain of the varsity cheerleading squad. Britney was 5'9', blonde eggshell hair, wore a pink tee shirt and jeans. A foot or two away from Britney was another cheerleader, April Manchester, a dirty blonde who was around the same height as Britney but wore a varsity jacket belonging to the point guard of the boy's basketball team.

Britney: Well, well, look who it is, the ball buster.

Amber: You're half right, Banks, the preferred term is Jock Bulling Ball Buster.

She gave a small bow after saying that, gloating her moment of triumph in the gym earlier.

April: Wow, Amber's funny, isn't she Brit?

Britney: Yeah, a real Sarah Silverman, what the fuck are you doing in the coach's office?

Amber folded her arms, she didn't see any reason to explain herself to these stuck up bitches, but she decided to do so anyway while having a little fun in doing so.

Amber: Not that it's any of your business, but Coach Benson wanted to see me after class. She said that she had a trophy for me, Best Bull Buster Of Jocks!

Britney scowled at her for that remark, and April followed suit. Amber gave a grin, quite pleased with herself. Although she decided not to wait any longer, the coach could wait until Monday.

Amber: Well, ladies, enjoy Jock and Jockette night, hopefully you'll be able to get the cum stains out of those uniforms after tonight's game.

She walked right through them, accidentally give them a shove from her shoulder while doing so. As Amber walked towards the locker room exit, she saw two other girls blocking the way out. The first girl was Heather Doherty, who was the forward for the Varsity Girls Basketball team, she stood 5'10' and had long jet black hair in a ponytail. Next to her was Tanya Gray, a girl who stood the same height as Heather but had curly brown hair, and more of a stocky build as she lifted weights and was the only girl on the wrestling team. Both girls wore their varisity track suits that they worked out in, and stared mencingly at Amber.
The emo girl was in no mood for games right now and got right in their faces, completely unafraid.

Amber: You wanna get out of my way?

Heather and Tanya looked at each other and then at Amber, shaking their heads in unison. Then they stepped towards Amber who began to shrink back, confused and a little scared. But it would be a cold day in hell before she gave these preppy girls the satisfication of scaring her. As she stepped back, she almost bumped into Britney and April who started to close in on her to. Amber had no choice but to duck and pivet to her right. All four girls made a wide circle around the emo girl, who was starting to shake in her skating shoes.

Amber: I don't know what you think you're up to, but you better let me out of here, right now! Coach Benson will be back any minute and then you'll-

Tanya: -That's where you're wrong, shorty. Coach Benson got called to an after school meeting, and personally said she won't be back until three forty five. Say, April, what time do you have?

April: Oh, my cell says 3:03.

Britney: Good, gives us plenty of time.

Amber: Time for what, you jock cock gobbler?

Britney: Payback, you little fucking emo. You see me and Rick had plans to go back to my place after school, and now that can't happen because he has to ice down his balls. So my day is ruined now, thanks to you.

Amber: Hey April, do you have a small violin I can borrow. Oh wait, nevermind, I got one right here.

Amber rubbed the tip of her thumb and her middle finger together as if she were playing a tiny violin. That set Britney off and she reached out and grabbed Amber by her orange shirt and pulled her close.

Britney: Think you're pretty fucking funny, don't you, bitch?

Amber: Get your fucking hands off me, you fucking ****!

The shorter girl raised her hand to strike Britney, but Britney grabbed her wrist before the blow could strike home. Then Amber tried to smack her face with her other hand but Britney grabbed that wrist too.

Britney: You ruined my day, so now I'm going to ruin yours.

And with that, she shoved Amber into her three friends. Tanya and Heather grabbed her arms and held them tight, while April grabbed the girl's legs.

Britney: Lay her down on the bench, I'll grab some restraints.

The girls nodded and carried Amber to the nearest locker room bench. Amber struggled like a wildcat while cussing like a sailor.

Amber: YOU FUCKING BITCHES BETTER LET ME THE FUCK GO!

They laid her on the bench and held her limbs down to prevent Amber from hitting or kicking. Britney walked over with two jump ropes slung over her shoulder.

Britney: April, you hold her legs steady, Tanya you hold her arms down. Heather, take off her shirts.

The girls followed Britney's commands like loyal soldiers. Britney quickly unlaced Amber's Converse sneaker, and pulled it off with ease. Amber's toes curled in her black and purple striped socks.

Amber: What the fuck!

Britney smiled sinisterly and did the same to her other sneaker. Both the shoes hit the locker room lineoleum with loud thuds. Heather had pulled off Amber's Orange Crush shirt and then her purple sweatshirt, leaving Amber in her orange bra. Now, Amber began to really get scared, as she didn't like where this was going.

Amber: Give me back my shirts, right now!

Britney ignored the emo girl's demands, and instead rolled up her baggy pant leg to find the top of her sock. Her nose wrinkled as she could smell the aroma of Amber's socks.

Britney: Ewwww, they're so sweaty!

She began pulling down Amber's knee sock, which was difficult because they were practically stuck to her feet. Using both hands, she managed to pull the sock off completely, baring Amber's size seven foot.

Britney: Oh my God, you have got to have the stinkiest feet, I've ever smelled.

Most girls would find that insulting, but not Amber. She would rather have smelly feet than soap scented feet, more natural to her.

April: I overheard her talking one day about showering every other day, because she likes her funky scent.

Britney: Ugh, you sooooo deserve what I'm about to do to you, pheweee!

Amber's remaining sock was peeled off, and Britney fanned herself more. But Amber didn't care, she flexed her toes and wiggled them.

Britney: TIe her up, April help me with her pants.

Amber: No!

Tanya and Heather pulled her arms down to the bench and tied them to it. Britney and April wrestled Amber's baggy black jeans off her legs, leaving her in only her orange bra and purple Hello Kitty underwear.

Britney: Oh isn't that cute, emo girl is into anime. Talk about major laaaame!

She and her friends cracked up at Amber in her underwear, the captive emo girl growled with fury.

Amber: When I get out of here, I'm gonna break your nose, Britney! Won't that make a nice prom photo, Britney the red nosed bitch!

Having quite enough of Amber's mouth, Britney slapped Amber's sole as hard as she could. Amber winced in pain, but didn't say anything.

Tanya: Finally, she shut up.

Heather: Good thing too, I was about ready to shove a dirty gym sock in her mouth.

Britney held Amber's barefoot in one hand, the one she just slapped and scribbled her nails against the sole.

Amber: My feet aren't ticklish.

Britney: Oh, your funky feet aren't ticklish, eh? We'll see about that. Tanya, you tickle her underarms. Heather, tickle her tummy. April, you and me will tickle these stinky feet.

Amber: Oh my God, you're all pathetic.

April and Becky began on Amber's delicate feet. The head cheerleader firmly gripped the toes of Ambers sensitive left foot, pulling them back. April followed suit on the right. Try as she might, the strong cheerleaders held her soles immobile and taut. Amber smiled broadly, but didn't laugh. She couldn't wait for Coach Benson to arrive and write them all up.

Becky: I think this little emo bitch is ticklish, girls!

Amber: You're wasting your time, ya dumbass preppies!

April: Really, sweetie? So does that mean, you won't mind this?

The dirty blonde flicked back her long hair as she began to scratch and scrape her long fingernails just underneath each toe on Ambers foot. In unison, Becky slowly drew a sharp talon across the tight sole of her captive left ped. The blondes smiled cruelly at Amber, then devilishly at each other, as they fingernails danced on the sensitive canvass.

Meanwhile, Tanya sat her toned legs spread across her victims arms, pinning them down further. Starting from Amber's elbows, she slowly dragged her fingertips down the arms, wiggling and gently rubbing the tender skin, until she reached the edges of the bound girl's deep armpits. Applying the same feather-like touch, she smoothly circled the hollows, spiralling inwards. Her torturous fingertips glided across the skin, sweaty from panic. As the reached the velvety soft centre, she began to flick her nails against it.

As her fellow torturers began, Heather had straddled the scantily clad girl's hips, just above her purple panties. Leaning low, she tickled across the base of Amber's stomach near her underwear, slowly travelling upward, before swirliing her finger in the girl's bellybutton.

Becky: I guess she not ticklish girls.

Tanya: That or we're not trying hard enough.

Britney: Fuck it, let's just gang tickle her. Ten bucks says she caves in ten seconds.

But Amber couldn't laugh. The constant scratching of fingernails across her toes, across her soles, was torture enough. The fingertips gently stroking her hypersensitive hollows would have driven her to tears. The soft scrapes on her tight tummy and in her navel would normally have her begging for mercy. But all at once? The inbearable punishment from four cruel ticklers?

Amber: I can't fucking take it, YAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Music to the four girl's ears, they began to speed up their attack on Amber's body.

With Britney, Becky and Tanya pinning her down, Heather hopped off to retrieve her handbag. After straddling Amber again and giving a few quick flicks of her manicured nails against her hips, she removed a few everyday items from the bag, handing a hard and soft hair brush to the blondes, a miniature nail brush to Tanya and keeping small eyeshadow brush to herself.

Heather: Come on girls lets give this sweet little bitch some extra special treatment!

Becky, immediately grabbing the harder of the two brushes, pulled back Amber's toes as hard as she could, stretching her soles taughter than before. As she began to quickly flick and scrape the stiff bristles over the vulnerable right heel, April began to slowly brush her supersoft tool over the left sole, while flicking Amber's toes with the extra sharp nails of her other hand.

Amber: Fuuuhahahahack you bitches! Pleeaaasee!

Heather: Please what?

Heather cooed sweetly at her helpless victim as she swiftly cut off her bra, letting her soft perky breasts out. She began to delicately tickle the outside of Amber's breasts, circling inwards, faster and softer. They jiggled as she writhed under the torture but she could barlely move an inch. Flicking her ever harding nipples while scraping every mllimetre of her perky C's was killing Amber, pushing her beyond the pure torture on her feet.

Tanya: Please tickle me more?

Tanya smiley evilly as she scraped her small nails deep inside Amber's left armpit, pinning her bicep with the other hand to further immobilise the sensitive hollow. Tanya knew Amber's underarms were her most sensitive spot and absolutely loved it. Amber had stopped laughing and was could only gasp for air. Using the same technique, Tanya switch sides.

Tanya: I can't leave out your right pit honey! It's even sweatier than the left!

As if trying to remove and indelible mark, Tanya scratched her small brush all around the edges of Ambers underarm, brushing and scraping the inner edges before softly flicking against the centre.

Amber, laughing silently, teary eyed, was a mess. Her soles being brushed relentlessly was maddening enogh, but additional upper body sensations were truly unbearable. The sensual flicks against her nipples so close the small brush in her smooth pits, titillation next to torture, mean't she craved an orgasm that could never be reached. The tickling was incredibly.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" whispered Heather and April in unison.

Britney: Okay stop, it's been ten minutes, we're out of time.

Amber's chest heaved as she finally had a chance to catch her breath. Exhausted, slightly turned on, and on the brink of insanity were all the above in her mind.

April: That was fucking fun.

Becky: Wasn't that fun, ya little emo dork?

Tanya: Whew, she smells worse than my boyfriend after Friday night's game.

Heather: Yeah, I vote we hose her down.

Britney: Agreed, let's untie her.

The four girls undid the jump ropes around Amber's wrists and ankles. Then they carried Amber by her limp limbs and sat her down on the shower floor tile. Then Tanya re-tied Amber's arms so that they hung from the shower pole. Amber looked up and saw the shower head directly above the head on her shoulders. This was not good. Britney kneeled down and faced Amber, a cruel smile across her face.

April: Refresh my memory, Amber, what did you say to me last week in chem lab when I pointed out that you'd make a great meth lab chemist?

Amber didn't answer her, because truth be told she forgot about it when she partied the following night.

Britney: April, do you remember? No, what about you Heather?

The tall Amazon shook her head.

Britney: I think it was "Eat my shorts". Well, first of all, no thank you. Secondly, you eat your shorts!

And with that, Britney peeled Amber's panties off her surprised legs and shoved them in her mouth. Tanya took off her bandana and tied it around Amber's face, she couldn't spit them out. Britney giggled as she stared at Amber's pussy, the girl was as bald as a baby.

Britney: Awwww, is the little emo girl a late bloomer.

Tanya: No vage hair, what are you, twelve?

Britney: April, toss the rest of her clothes in here too.

She did so, and within seconds Amber's shirts, pants, socks, shoes and bra were laying next to her. Britney turned on the facet, and Amber felt a stream of cold water come splashing down on her head.

Amber: MMMPH, MMMMMPH NAAAAAAAA!

Her muffles were enert, and her eyes were closed. The water was so cold, she felt her nipples harden. Then she could hear the girls footsteps clunk against the locker room floor, along with their taunting laughter.
The last thing she heard was Britney's final words.

Britney: You better keep your mouth shut, because we got pictures and a video recording. You'll be the laughing stock of the entire school, just like you were our laughing little bitch.

Ten minutes later.....

Coach Benson walked into the ladies locker room with a clipboard in her hand. When she heard the water running, she frowned and poked her head to see who was in there. When she saw Amber tied to the shower, her eyes widened, and then she raced over to turn off the water.

Coach Benson: Oh God, are you alright Amber?

Amber: I'm so cold, so co co cold!

Coach Benson grabbed a towel and covered her up immediately, then she untied Amber and carried the nearly mummfied girl to the bench and sat her down.

Coach Benson: Talk to me, Amber, who did this to you?

Amber thought long and hard, not knowing what to say. Then she blirted the first thing that came to her mind.

Amber: They had masks on, i couldn't see their faces.

Coach Benson: Well your clothes are soaked, but I'll grab you some clothes in the stockroom. I promise they'll be clean, too.

That was the least of her worries now.

Needless to say, Amber had to go home in a softball uniform, with tube socks and cleets. It was official, this was the worst day of her life. Hopefully a fun weekend of partying would help get her mind off what just transpired an hour ago.

THIS NEXT PART IS THE EPILOGUE, AND IS A KEY PLOT POINT FOR PART 2, SO I URGE YOU TO READ TO AVOID NOT KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

The next week, Monday morning.

INT: Jump Street Chapel

The once profound church that stood in downtown Metropolis, was no longer a place for those to cleanse their souls every Sunday. Instead it was now a police precinct, who cleansed the city of crimes and scum who committed those crimes. Since 1987, it had served as headquarters to an undercover police unit, which was nicknamed Jump Street Chapel, which was a combo of the street's name and the fact that it used to be a chapel (pretty self explainatory, I know lol) But unlike other undercover police units, this division required young police officers who could pass as high school students to investigate crimes among young teenagers. The whole point of the program was to prevent young kids from growing up to be criminals, as most of them had no priors and were given a slap on the wrist. Some were sent to the Reformatory, to be scared into going straight when back on the outside. No one wanted to touch the program, after Fuller retired, so it was put on hold.

In the years of it's running time, Jump Street Chapel had gone through two police captains. The former captain, Adam Fuller, had retired back in 2000 and Jump Street had been closed down. Until six months ago, the program was reinstated by Captain Jack Murphy. Jack, or Murph, as he liked to be called, was a lot like the founding father of Jump Street, Captain Richard Jenko. But whereas Captain Jenko, had one foot in the 60s and the other in the 80s, Murphy was 80s and the 2000s. This man dressed, lived and breathed the 80s but also kept up on everyday fads like Facebook, DVDs, palm pilots, and Netflix. Now forty years old, and finally making Captain had given Murphy the chance to reopen the Jump Street unit and hand pick his team too. He had recruited five of the youngest police officers in the city, and they had been working as a team for the past four months.

The first person he recruited was Officer Lisa Morgan. Lisa had been a cop for three years, worked evidence for three months, patrol for a year, and vice for the rest. She stood 5'8', blonde haired, and had blue eyes that always got the attention of her tricks when posing as a hooker. Not too long after her twenty fourth birthday, a rumor had spread that she wasnt' actually a cop, but a real hooker that worked as a police informant. Outraged at the sexist deception, Lisa was ont he verge of quitting. But after meeting Captain Jack Murphy, she shrugged off that idea. Murphy told her that if she put a year or two in Jump Street, that he would recommend her for a Detective Shield. Knowing that her chances would be slim elsewhere, the young vice cop accepted.

The second was Peter Conway, a cadet fresh out of the academy and also had an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice. Peter had a been a cop for five months, graduated top of his class, and was more dedicated to his job than his personal life which he didn't have much of. His downfall was his young face, and boyish features. He wasn't a real masculine built young man, even at the tender age of twenty one. He was thin, had small hands and even got carded once when buying cigarettes. Although he got an apology when the store clerk saw his badge, which amused him slightly. For three months, he had worked on patrol and then got placed behind a desk after getting into a brief physical encounter with a fellow officer who picked on him like his junior high bully. He was Murphy's kind of guy, a real misfit like himself. At first Peter didn't want to join Murphy's team, as he found the role of busting kids to be immoral and unethical. But when Murphy explained that they'd be able to prevent school shootings, drug use and selling of drugs to kids, it created a hook line and sinker and Peter was in.

His third recruit was Russell Ford, a former high school football and baseball hero. Standing 6'1', aged twenty three, with a Chicago tow head of blonde hair, and still fit phyisque. Russell had gone to community college too, like Peter, but partied too much and eventually his grades slipped and his parents cut off his allowance to teach him a lesson. So Russell got his act together and went to the academy, and found that he liked patroling around in a squad car and showing off his authoirty. Until he got moved to third shift and found sleeping during the day to be difficult, so he signed up for Jump Street and was in like flint. Russell got to relive some of his glory days with Jump Street, when going undercover as a jock. Being able to play ball and flirt with girls was part of the job, especially when trying to find an aspiring body builder who needed steriods. His last assignment was for a over a month, so he took advantage and got a Varsity jacket as a souvenior. The sad part of his job was that he was unable to have relations with the eighteen year old girls he met, unless it was necessary to get close to the suspect. Overall, his favorite part was flashing his badge and revealing his true identity. Sometimes they ran, which he loved even more because he got to chase them down and cuff their wrists before taking them into custody. It made him like a genuine hero, and perhaps he was.

The last two recruits were Kevin Brooks and Hannah Kim, who were part time police officers. Kevin Brooks worked part time as a cop and worked as a computer anaylyst part time as well. Brooks was actually the oldest member of the team, aged twenty five, dark skin and and stood 5'11'. When Murphy realized that with high school students being far more technologically advanced than him with computers, he needed someone who was more literate than him who could not only cypher student's facebook pages, but also create phony ones for his officers as well. So Brooks was hired, and he too could pass for a high schooler. Hannah Kim had taken over as a dispatch operator after some budget cuts last year. With student loans to pay off and a condo to buy, the petite Asian beauty took a part time job working for Murphy. Her innocent smile, and intelligence became a great asset to posing as the smart bookworm in high schools. Captain Jack often referred to her as his teacher's pet, when Hannah got an A on her English paper while undercover on her second assignment.

Captain Jack Murphy was sitting in his Lazy Boy in what he called "the living room". Which was actually just a few steps above from the office area where his cops had their desks. There was a couch and small flat screen, along with a coffee table and a nightstand next to his chair. Wearing his Ramones T-shirt, baggy jeans and his Bob Marley hat, he held his prized acoustic in both hands. A cup of coffee stood on the nightstand in his Goonies mug. Jack spent more time at Jump Street Chapel than he did at home during the week, but never on Saturdays or Sundays. As he strummed his latest diddy, Jack heard the footsteps of his team moozying in. Russell walked in first, wearing his jean jacket, a teal Abercrombie shirt, and his ash colored jeans. Peter came in behind him, wearing his black suit coat, a white tee shirt underneath and his black jeans. Lisa wore khaki pants, an orange turtleneck, and her brown leather jacket which matched her brown leather boots. Jack looked up and greeted his police officers with his usual roguish grin.

Murphy: Morning kids, better get a move on or you'll be late for school.

Lisa: Nice try, Murph, but we settled the prostitution ring at Kensington High last friday.

Russ: Which wasn't easy, considering that as soon she flashed her tits, I flashed my badge.

Peter: So in other words, case closed, moving on. Oh, and I hope you had fun at the Poison/Def Leppard concert.

Murphy: I sure did, my boy, Bret Michaels gave a nice intro before they got their rock on. I got a little drunk though and started buying roses for random ladies.

Lisa: Oh yeah, did you get any numbers?

Murphy: One or two, but i can't put a face to the name. Spent so much dough on beer, that i couldn't afford a concert shirt. Better luck next year, I guess.
(pause)
So, why you dudes and dudettes grab a seat and I'll get the game plan going.

Peter: Did Hannah make the coffee?

Murph: Yep, then I sent her down to the store with some petty cash to buy more Columbian.

Peter poured himself a cup, then one for Lisa who gave him a smile in return, but Russell passed as he always carried a thermal mug. They sat on the couch and awaited their assignments.

Murphy: Okay, first up is you Rusty. It seems there's a kid at Jackson High selling handguns out of his trunk. Although the rumor is that he's only doing business before or after school hours, so it seems this arms dealer is good at covering his tracks. You're going in as a rebellious type who has a knack for violent tendencies, so ya might wanna wear the leather jacket on this job and pop in Breakfast Club to use Judd Nelson as a character study. Do ya dig, man?

Russell: Sure, when do I start?

Murphy: Tomorrow morning, bub, don't be late.

He handed Russell a folder with his phony transcript and details regarding the campus and the potential would be arms dealer students. Russell went to his desk and got on his computer, while Murphy turned his gaze toward Peter and Lisa and continued his lecture.

Murph: Pete, Lease, you're both enrolling at West Chadwick tomorrow morning. Last friday, the softball coach, Julie Benson, found a girl named Amber Phillips, handcuffed to the shower and naked. This girl claims not to know who her assailants were, but this is the third time a girl's been found tied up on campus without any clothes on. The first girl was a cheerleader who claims to have blacked out when she was grabbed by gloved hands, and couldn't make out a description. The second was a boy, repeating his senior year for skipping school. Claims that he passed out while serving detention, and thinks his soda pop might've been spiked with the date rape drug. Although he wasn't raped, but he awoke to find that he was commando.

Lisa: Ewwwww, whoever drugged the guy, stripped his clothes off, and then re-dressed him, minus his boxers?

Murph: Yep, it seems that's the case. It looks like who's ever doing this abduct and strip charade just upped their game last week. The Phillips girl claims that her attackers tickle tortured her after she was stripped.

Lisa: Was she raped at all?

Murphy: Nope, in fact she suspected they were female, considering that she could feel long fingernails poking her. We need to figure out who's committing these kinky deeds. And by we, I mean you and he.
You'll be a pair of step siblings, whose parents just moved from Oregon. I figure that kind of cover will make you less of friends, and that way no one can point out the coincidence of two students transferring on the same day. Normally that only happens on the first day of school. We don't want anyone in the faculty wising up either, because we can't rule anyone in that little club out at this point.

Peter: So, do you think this Coach Benson might've been involved?

Murphy: I dunno, kid, but that's what you're gonna find out. You'll be a science geek, who spends most of his time in the library, and is every teacher's dream student. So dress sharp tomorrow morning, I recommend hush puppies, slacks and a nice shirt that can hold enough pens.

Peter: Great, I'm Hannah now.

Lisa: What about me, Murph?

Murphy: Lisa, you're gonna be a tough girl, who takes no shit from other students or teachers for that matter. Work from the student angle, be friendly but not adult friendly. Try to get close to this Amber girl and see what you can find out. I saw her down at the station, and she's kind of the punk princess type, which should make it easy for you to befriend her. Try to get detention your first week, and however you do that is up to you. Although try not to hurt anyone, because the DA is just looking for a reason to shut us down. And I don't like it when I have to pretend to be your dad and get angry phone calls from parents of the wounded kids. Ya dig?

Lisa: Like a fucking bulldozer.

Murphy: Ha, ya got the lingo down, alright. Pete, what about you?

Peter: Are you wanting us to bug the classrooms, to eaves drop on the teachers when they're alone.

Murphy: I do, but only if we have probable cause to do so. Otherwise it's entrapment, and we got a lawsuit. If you get any suspicions that any of the teachers are involved, tell me, and I'll make everything legit. Questions, comments?

Peter and Lisa shookt their heads.

Murphy: Alright, ya got the rest of the day to research your alter egos. If ya wanna do that here or at home, be my guest. I'm out for a couple hours, gotta go make rounds at the real police headquarters so they know I'm not just sitting here jamming all day. Good luck, and I'll see tomorrow after school.

He got up and handed the young detectives their folders and walked away.

Lisa: I think I'm gonna dye my hair for the job, go with the fiery red hair which will contrast to my fury temper.

Peter: And since you have no tan, you'll look fully blooded Irish too.

Lisa: Which I am, well half anyway. What about you, Pete, are you going full geek, or half geek?

Peter: I'm not going to overact, but I will camoflague myself in enough preppy duds to make myself look incognito.

Lisa: You do pull of the geek role pretty well, Peter.

Peter: Thanks, Lease.

Lisa: I meant it as a compliment.

Peter: No one is as good at playing a bitch like you, it seems to come naturally.

Lisa: Funny, that's what ex said.

Peter: Smart guy.

Lisa: Feel like a breakfast buritto?

Peter: Sure, bring your folder and we'll work and eat.

Next up, back to school........

That is the hottest story I've read on here in the last year! Please write more! Your work is always top notch!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back