• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill: Rod's Long, Hard Day Part 2 (F/M)

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Here is Part 2 to Rod's Long, Hard day. I hope everybody is enjoying so far. Comments are both welcome and appreciated.

Here is a link to part 1
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?214196-Stocksvill-Rod-s-Long-Hard-Day-Part-1-f-m

Stocksvill: Rod's Long, Hard Day Part 2 (F/M)

Rod wasn’t sure how much time had passed since Gloria left. The bed clock was just a little too far turned to be able to be seen from his angle. What he was sure of was that he had to pee. His erection had gone down, and now, he was feeling the urge to pee. He just hoped to god that Gloria would get back as fast as possible and know where the key is.

The sound of a door closing in the house caught Rod’s attention. Was it Gloria? Oh god, he hoped it was Gloria. “Hello? Who’s out there?”

“Rod, honey? It’s me, Dawn.” The response was a little curious, and came from downstairs. It wasn’t very common for people to be yelling from one room in the house to the other in Dawn’s.

Rod didn’t know whether to cheer or feel embarrassed. He did not want Dawn to walk in on him while he was tied to the bed naked. However, if he wanted the key, he would have to ask her for it and for her to unlock him. “Dawn, I need you to come to Gloria’s room for a moment.”

“Rod, what’s going on?” Dawns voice was closer, a ting of concern in her voice.

“Just come in here, please.” Rod responded.

The door opened and Dawn stood in the doorway, dressed in her nuns’ habit. Her hands went to her hips, a curious look on her face. Truth be told, Rod had expected Dawn to burst into laughter once she saw him. Instead she was looking at him like she wasn’t quite sure what to make of the situation.

“Rod…” Dawn finally broke the silence after a moment. “If this is supposed to be some sort of…early birthday present, or something, that’s fine, but I’m going to have to confirm this with Gloria first.”

“Dawn-“

“I mean, don’t get me wrong. If you’re as naked as I think you are
because of the way that blanket is laying on you, and Gloria is ok with me tickling you like this, well, I’m going to wreck you. I mean, I’m going to make you scream bloody murder and then some. I’ve got some special feathers that are practically designed to tickle your-“

“Dawn, I’m not-“

“And if this is for more than just tickling, well, I mean, I’m flattered, but I think the three of us would definitely need to sit down and have a talk. I’m not opposed, per se, but we would have to figure out rules and comfort zones, and stuff like that because, trust me, two girls might think they can share a guy and have everything work out fine, but it can get pretty complicated quickly. Trust me on that one. It’s all good and well until you both try and go down on the same cock and find out there’s only room enough for one of you to suck it. And that’s not even taking into the whole mother-daughter compli-”

“Dawn, this isn’t-“

“If this isn’t involving Gloria, then aside from some quick tickles and teases on the side, we should probably keep it to the church. Oh, don’t worry, I’ll make you sing like a bird in the stocks. If you’re just looking for a “Dawn tickle fix”, I’ll leave you feeling like a limp rage in the stocks. Well, mostly limp, then you can drive yourself back here and have Gloria finish the job. Unless it’s like that day on the rack, when you-“

“DAWN! Enough!” Rod cut Dawn off. He’d never heard Dawn ramble on like that before, and was wondering if she was doing it on purpose. At any rate, his bladder was demanding attention and he didn’t have all day for Dawn to voice her innermost fantasies.

“Look, Gloria locked me to the bed, and she couldn’t get me unlocked. She went to the church to find you.”

“Well, of course she couldn’t unlock you. I don’t have the keys for that equipment anymore. I lost them a few years ago.” Dawn stated simply.

“God have mercy…” Rod closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. This day just seemed to be getting worse and worse. “I’m guessing you didn’t run into Gloria at the church.”

“No, must have missed her. I’ll try calling her cell if you like.” Dawn said.

“Yes, Dawn. Please do that.” At least Dawn could call Gloria back and have her take care of his aching bladder for the time being. She could hold a bottle for him or something.

Dawn slipped out of the room and came back a minute later. “Her cell phone seems to be dead. I tried to call Victoria, but she seems to be out of her office as well.”

“Fucking Jesus zombie Christ.” Rod slammed the back of his head against the pillow as hard as he could in frustration.

“Well, I can keep you company for a little bit, but I have to get going soon. Back to the church for my weekly tickle session with Alicia and Victoria.” Dawn reached a finger down to tickle one of Rod’s feet. “We can share a few laughs.”

“NO, DAWN! SERIOUSLY, NO!” Rod yelled, causing Dawn to jump back a bit in surprise.

“The hell, Rod?” Dawn looked a little surprised at Rod’s outburst. It wasn’t uncommon for Rod to protest being tickled, but not so vehemently.

“I…I have to pee, ok?” Rod looked away, embarrassed both about the situation and having to admit it to Dawn, as that was likely the only way to convince her not to tickle him.

“Oh really?” A glint sparkled in Dawn’s eyes that made Rod very nervous. “So, if I was to start tickling you, say, gently scraping my nails along your arches or counting your ribs, one by one, you’d lose control of your bladder and wet the bed?”

“Don’t…even…think…about…it.” Rod emphasized every word, hoping Dawn would take the hint. Under normal circumstances, Rod would expect Dawn to tickle him in this situation. Hell, he would be shocked if she didn’t. However, Rod didn’t want to piss in the bed and sit in it, That was for damn sure.

“Fine, fine, I’ll make you piss yourself with laughter when your able to change your pants and take a shower. However, that doesn’t change the fact that you have to pee, so, what are we going to do about it?” Dawn put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow.

“W-what do you mean?” Rod looked at her.

“What I mean, cutie, is that you have to pee, and you can’t exactly get to the toilet right now. That leaves the option of me helping you, or you pissing the bed, and if you’re going to pee in the bed, I’d prefer you let me tickle you until you do it instead of simply peeing on your own. Do me that favor at least.”

“I am not going to pee the bed. I’m sure Gloria will be back any moment to help me out.” Rod sounded more hopeful then he felt. He really had to go.

“Fine. I’m going to make some lunch. I’ll make you something too. Just give me a shout if you change your mind.” Dawn waved a hand and walked away, leaving the door open.

Rod watched her go. He wasn’t sure what Dawn was planning, but he definitely had some thoughts that he probably shouldn’t do it. As the minutes dragged on Rod was starting to have his doubts Gloria would make it home in time. He struggled as much as he could, but then finally he broke. “Dawn! I changed my mind.”

Dawn was back up the stairs in seconds, a grin on her face. “Ok, let’s take care of the issue.”

“Ok, so, what did you have in mind?” Rod asked, though he was afraid of the answer.

“Well, common sense of course. I’ll hold your penis, and you’ll pee into a water bottle.” Dawn stated simply.

“You’ll hold my…”

“Your big, fat, penis. Or at least from what I’ve heard, it’s big and fat. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.” Dawn shrugged.

“But, I mean, you can’t-“

“And how else am I supposed to aim it into the bottle?” Dawn pointed out. She sighed. “Rod, I was trained to be a nurse. Nurses do many things, like changing bedpans and giving patients’ sponge baths. Human nudity is no stranger to me, and for once I’m not just talking about it in sexual terms.”

Rod hated to admit it, but the women had a point. The only way she would be able to direct his penis was to touch it. It was true that she was trained to be a nurse. Rod just hoped Gloria would be able to forgive him. “Alright Dawn.”

“EEEEEEEH!” Dawn let out a surprisingly girlish squeal and ran down the stairs. She came back a moment later with a 500ml water bottle. “Alright big boy, time to face the light.” Dawn smiled, taking a hold of the blanket that was draped over Rod’s body and then after a moment, she pulled it back, revealing Rod in all his naked glory. “My God…it’s beautiful.”

“Um, thanks, I think.” Rod responded, pretty sure his face couldn’t possibly get any redder. He had never been so embarrassed in his life.

“Don’t worry Rod, this is strictly professional.” Dawn said a moment later, sitting down on the bed beside Rod. “Don’t worry, I promise to be gentle.”

“Well…Gee, thanks…” Rod watched as Dawn got comfortable. As she stared at his limp member, Rod could swear that there was a look of something other than compassion in her eyes.

“Oh, my pleasure, I assure you.” Dawn responded. She reached down and took a hold of Rod’s manhood, gently squeezing his cock. “God, Rod. I knew it was big, but I think this is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen in person.”

“Um, thanks.” Rod was surprised that his cheeks could get any redder. However, having his girlfriends mother, the women who he had had a crush on since he was a kid, not to mention a total MILF, holding unto his penis, was both embarrassing and a turn on. Despite his best attempts, Rod could feel his penis starting to harden.

“Seriously Rod, I’ve handled some big cocks in my time, but I really think this is the biggest.” Dawn gave Rod’s cock a gentle squeeze, though whether it was intentional or by chance, Rod wasn’t sure. “God, if we were back in university, I mean, if you had been old enough to attend university with me. If you had, I would have introduced you to two sorority sisters I know. They had this oral fetish. They could suck on a guy for hours, and the bigger, the better. They used to roll their tongues around and around a guys cock head for hours. The more they could suck, the better, and a guy like you, well, the two of them would suck you off for hours. One would suck on your cock while another would suck and lick your balls, and then they would switch, and then they would both suck on your cock, rolling their tongues around and around your…hey, Rod, you can’t pee with a hard on, though it’s fucking impressive as hell.”

“This is your fault.” Rod respond as Dawn was handling his very erect penis. He wasn’t sure if it was the dirty talk or her occasional squeezing of his cock, but at the moment Rod was very erect.

“Oh come on now. Let’s not point fingers of blame. It’s not my fault that I’m astounded by how huge a cock you have. I mean, the things a monster. Frankly, I’m a little curious how my daughter takes it all. And it’s not your fault that you got a boner when your cock was being held. It’s human nature.” Dawn explained it simply. “Do you know how many guys got boners when I was sponge bathing them? Every single one. Its human nature, and nothing to be ashamed of.”

“I can’t pee like this.” Rod pointed out, and indeed it was true. He was too excited for something like this. “Couldn’t you, like, put my cock in a bottle or something?”

“Rod, even limp your cock head wouldn’t fit into a water bottle. Few men would. In your excited state, I don’t think I could fit your bulbous knob into a Gatorade bottle, even if I had one, which I don’t.”

“So what do we do?” Rod moaned.

“Well, we can wait and see if your horse cock calms down a bit,
or…”

“Or what?” Rod asked.

“Well, let’s just give you a chance to get less excited first.” Dawn answered.

And so, they waited. Rod did his best to think of anything unsexy as Dawn held his penis. Anything he could think of that might have the reverse effect of what Dawn had done for him. Despite his best attempts Rod couldn’t ignore the fact that Dawn was currently holding his cock in her hands, and that knowledge only made his dick harder.

“I don’t think this is working.” Rod said after a few minutes of silence.

“And I don’t have a lot of time to spare. Being tickled by Alicia is one thing, but being tickled by Victoria is a whole other thing.” Dawn responded. “We’re running out of time here.”

“What…what was the alternative you didn’t mentioned?” Rod asked after a moment of hesitation.

“Well, the other alternative is that I ease your suffering so you can pee.” Dawn explained.

“Ease my suffering…you mean-”

“Jerk you off until you cum so your cock shrinks and you can pee.” Dawn stated.

“You’re kidding, right?”

Dawn pointed at her face. “See this? It’s my “not kidding” face. Know why I’m wearing it? Because I’m not kidding.”

“Dawn, I’m dating your daughter.”

“Rod, if I had to pull a tooth to get at an infected root, would there be any objection? If I had reset a broken bone in your leg, would you object? Yes, I’m doing something with your reproductive organs, but if you had testicular cancer, would you object if I had to perform surgery?”

“Dawn, I don’t have any of those things.”

“No, but you have an aching hard-on that needs relief if you want to pee. It’s not that different than any other medical procedure. You have a condition that needs treatment. Because you’re bound, only I can give you that treatment. So, like any disease, you have the choice, which is to seek treatment, or to let nature take its course and deal with the results. Your call.”

Rod hated how Dawn was rationalizing it, even if it did make a sort of sense. He wondered if she had been thinking about it ever since she saw him. “Gloria would kill me. And you, if she found out.”

“Which is exactly why we aren’t going to tell her.” Dawn stated, rolling her eyes at having to point out the obvious. “Rod, you’re young and I know what you’re thinking. “I don’t want to lie to my girlfriend. I want our relationship to be built on trust” and so forth and so on.” Dawn sighed, reaching a hand out and gently patting Rod’s face. “Look, my little donkey-dicked cutie, relationships are built on trust, but they are also built on lies. The trick, the big trick that holds a marriage together, is knowing when to lie and when to tell the truth.”

“I’m not just talking from my own experience either. I’m a nun, Rod, and have been listening to people confess their sins for…God, more than fifteen years. You learn a bit about human nature and the truth is, humans don’t like the truth. They say they do, they say they want it, but they can’t handle it, most of the time. We tell each other lies all the time, to make each others feel good, because we love and care about the people we’re lying to.”

“I still feel a little awkward about this.” Rod wasn’t entirely convinced, though he had to admit, it was true that couples weren’t always 100% honest with each other. Hell, his father and mother had told each other more then a few little white lies over the years. As a child, one tended to hear of such events. They weren’t anything horrible. Little squabbles about this and that. Rod, as far as he knew, felt his parents had a fairly healthy and happy relationship.

“You should. It’s not exactly like I’m giving you a back rub or anything. But,” Dawn went on. “It’s not like I’m giving you a blowjob either. I do care a great deal about my daughter, and you Rod, and if I thought this was something that would harm either of you, I wouldn’t do it.”

Rob knew that Dawn was going to enjoy this, just as he knew, as much as he might protest, he would enjoy the sensation of Dawn jerking him off. However, Rod also knew that Dawn would never do anything to hurt her daughter, and vice versa. “Alright, Dawn. Let’s do this.”

“Lets.” Dawn purred, moving downwards so she was sitting beside Rod’s naked hips. “Now, I don’t want Gloria to smell anything, so I can’t use any type of lube or hand creams or anything like that. Could leave a stain or a scent, so we’re going to be doing this without lube.”

“Fine, I’ll survive.”

“Such a brave trooper.” Dawn teased, her right hand finding the base of Rod’s manhood and then curled around the shaft. Slowly, her hand began to pump up and down Rod’s stiff penis, running from the base all the way to the bulbous cock knob, then back down again. Up and down her hand ran, slowly picking up pace. As her hand moved, her hand began to twist with each stroke, adding a new sensation to the mix.

“Oh…” Rod couldn’t help but groan a little. Dawn didn’t need lubricant, her hands, like her daughters, were soft as butter, and like her daughter, Dawn knew how to perform a proper handjob.

“See? Sometimes even the bad can be good.” Dawn commented, her hand moving faster, sending a wave of warm pleasure up and down Rod’s rigid penis. “You just have to relax, and I’ll do all the work.” Dawn commented. Her other hand reached out, finding a spot underneath the first one, and joining in the rhythmic action. Up and down her hands went, twisting, tugging, stroking, massaging, and stimulating. “This is definitely a two hand job.” Dawn commented, a somewhat subtle comment about Rod’s
size.

Rod did just that. Closing his eyes, he tried to relax as much as possible, feeling the soft hands of Dawn run up and down his manhood. One hand had been pleasant but two hands was ecstasy. Yes, Gloria had given Rod more pleasure then this before. The skill of Dawn’s hands, as impressive as it was, was not as impressive as Gloria’s hand, mouth and tongue. Still, there was something particularly alluring about Dawn. Perhaps it was the lusting of forbidden fruit, or the scintillating desires of a boy who had dreamed of this moment since they were able to jerk off and fantasize about something better. All Rod knew was that as much as he hated himself for being in this situation right now, part of him was loving it. How long had he dreamed and pined for this moment? Longer then he could imagine. Even before it was purely sexual, Rod had dreamed of Dawn. Sexuality aside, Dawn had still been the prettiest women in the world, as far as Rod had been concerned, for a very long time. After all, he had had a crush on her longer then any other women he had ever known.

“You know Rod, if you’re just holding out in order to impress me, there’s no need. I’m already impressed plenty by the size of your mammoth cock and balls. You don’t have to hold back cumming for me.” Dawn commented, continuing to use her two hands to pump up and down Rod’s shaft.

“I’m not holding back.” Rod commented, his eyes still shut as Dawn preformed her task. “This is normal.”

“Oh my. Well I guess mommies girl is very lucky. Not only does she have a huge cock to plow her pussy and a huge pair of balls to drench her with cum, she has a boyfriend who takes such a long time to actually climax. I guess I know why Gloria ends up cumming her brains out every night you stay over.”

“Oh God.” Rod gasped, the dirty talk of Dawns only adding to Rod’s pleasure.

“Well, here Rod. Maybe if I give your balls a little tickle, that will loosen things up. I haven’t met a man who doesn’t like his sac to get a little tickle before he cums.” Dawn commented. Loosing her left hand from Rod’s organ, Dawn reached a little lower and began to gently scritch her nails over the delicate though large ball of flesh which was Rod’s scrotum.

“FUUUUCK! AAAAAAAAAHH!” Rod wasn’t sure if it was the change in tactics, the fact that his balls were being lightly tickled, or he had just reached his peak, but he did know that whatever Dawn had done had been enough for Rod to reach his orgasm. Rod’s whole body seemed to tighten and shake with pleasure as he finally reached the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

“Wow, like a fucking geyser. Come on Rod, keep on cumming. That’s a boy!” Dawn cheered Rod on as his spasming cock set about the task of emptying his impressive nut sack.

Rod didn’t need any verbal encouragement to continue shooting ropey strands of semen from his cock. His body was doing that all by itself, though the still continued stroking of Dawn’s hand was certainly helping. After what seemed like a full minute, Rod’s orgasm and ejaculation finally subsided, leaving Rod gasping for breath.

“My, so much. I didn’t think you were ever going to stop for a moment.” Dawn finally released Rod’s shaft after giving it one last long, squeezing stroke. “Yeah, just squeeze the last bit out here…that’s it. Now, I’d say you are completely drained. Well, your balls at any rate. Time to empty that bladder too, once this horse cock loses some of it’s luster, at any rate.”

“Yes, well, let’s hope that happens soon.” Rod responded. Dawn had set about cleaning up the mess she had helped make, though fortunately all of it had landed on Rod’s chest and stomach. It usually took a while for Rod’s erections to go away, but considering how Rod had already came once that day, he suspected it wouldn’t take that much time.

“I’m going to go flush the evidence. Just don’t pee until I get back.” Dawn instructed, gathering tissues she had gotten from the Kleenex box in Gloria’s room. Rod just hoped to God Gloria didn’t count how many tissues she kept.

“I’ll be fine. Not like I’m going anywhere.” Rod comment dryly, still a little mixed as to his feelings about what had just happened.

It took Dawn only a few moments to take the soiled tissues and dispose of them. She then got back and simply sat down. She wasn’t even looking at Rod now, just staring at his erection.

“Dawn?”

“Hm? Oh, sorry.” Dawn broke eye contact with Rod’s penis and looked at him. “Sorry about that. I guess it’s true what they say about Python’s being able to mezmorize a person by staring into their eyes is true, granted in this case there was only one eye to stare into, but-“

“Jesus Dawn.” Rod rolled his eyes. “I swear, if you’re not trying to turn my balls blue, your trying to embarrass the hell out of me in one manner or another.”

“Rod, you’ve never spoken to me that way before.” A shocked look came to Dawn’s face. Just as quickly it was replaced with her predatory smile. “I kind’a like it.” Dawn leaned down, her breasts pressing to Rod’s chest. “Of course, I’ll still have to punish you for taking the lords name in vain. You’re going to get some time in the booth for that, let me tell you.”

“Dawn, If you had your way, I’d be in that booth for the rest of my life” Rod pointed out.

“A tickle toy for life….” Dawn pursed her lips, putting a finger to them. “Mmm…I could get used to that idea.” Dawn grinned, sitting back up again.

“I’m sure you could, but could we focus a little more on my needing to use the washroom?”

“Hey, I’m ready whenever you are to bust your bladder.” Dawn commented, holding up the empty bottle and giving it a little shake. “I’m just waiting for that magnificent boner of yours to go down.”

“I’m trying, ok? It doesn’t help though when you’re doing stuff to make me hard. And besides, it takes some time for me to, you know, go down.” Rod couldn’t believe he was having this kind of discussion with Dawn.

“Well, we’re running out of time, sweetie.” Dawn looked at her wrist watch. “Aw shit. This isn’t good. I’m going to be late pretty soon.” Dawn looked at Rod. “Hurry up and go flaccid.”

“I’m trying ok? It’s not exactly like a switch I can turn on and off.” Rod complained.

“Hmmm…” Dawn looked at Rod, and then looked at his erection for a very long moment, then back at Rod again. “I think I have an idea.” Dawn got to her feet and slipped out of the room. While Rod couldn’t see where she had gone to, the sound of a washroom tap being turn on and water running was heard. After a few minutes Dawn came back with a washcloth in her hand. “It won’t cover everything but this should do the trick.” Dawn swung the wet cloth around Rod’s cock.

“FUCK!” Rod jumped as much as he could (which wasn’t much) as soon as the washcloth was wrapped around his manhood. It was like ice, and his penis started to respond to the drastic cold. “Why didn’t you think of this earlier?”

“Just occurred to me.” Dawn shrugged as if it was no big thing. She held the bottle up to Rod’s cock head, and after a minute or so, Rod’s bladder finally let loose.

“oooooh….” Rod let out a deep breath, the relief of his bladder something of divine mercy. Much like Rod’s orgasm, the relief he felt seemed to last forever before finally ending. When it was done, Rod looked down to see Dawn had removed the bottle, but was still holding Rod’s penis in her hand, staring at the semi-rigged penis.

“Uh, Dawn? I’m done.”

“Fine!” Dawn huffed. She then released Rod’s member and stormed off to empty the contents of the bottle. When Dawn got back she was looking at her wrist watch. “Shit, times up. Didn’t even get a meal, though I suppose the trade off was worth it.” Dawn winked at Rod as she pulled the blanket back over Rod. She then put her hand to her chin as she looked at him. “Hmm…before I get going, should I turn something on the TV?”

“Actually, that would be great. Time seemed to just drag the last time.” Rod said, glad that Dawn had thought of it. With everything that had occurred, Rod had let it totally slip his mind.

“Ok, give me a moment and I’ll get a DVD for you.” Dawn slipped out, only to return a minute later. She quickly turned on the TV and popped the DVD into the DVD player. “Hope you enjoy the video hun, I’ll tell Gloria about the key if I see her.”

“You do that. Enjoy your time with Alicia.” Rod couldn’t help but smile a little at the thought of Dawn getting her just deserts from Alicia. Gloria was a great tickler, but Alicia was just a bit better. She had a passion for it that gave her an edge, much like Dawn, though minus the years of experience and flowing sexuality.

“You enjoy your movie.” Dawn grinned back and then closed the door to the room.

“What’s she smiling about?” Rod felt a little odd about the smile on Dawn’s face, but just chalked it up to her previous activities. At any rate, he just hoped Gloria got back soon. Then they could figure out the next step. At least Rod had the TV to watch to kill time.

“Aahahahaha no no stop! Not there! Aahahahah!”

“Dawn, you bitch.” Rod groaned as his eyes fixed on the video that Dawn had put on, which involved two naked and rather buxom women with one in bondage and the other tickling her.

Not much tickling, but a solid chapter literary-wise. Still looking forward to more.

Not much tickling, but a solid chapter literary-wise. Still looking forward to more.

Indeed, in restrospect, this part of the story doesn't have much in the way of tickling. More or less, thats just how it worked out, and while I thought about adding more to it, storywise, it seemed appropriate to break where I did, or i would have needed to add probably another 7 pages to get to the next break. I am glad you still enjoyed it though, and I hope that while tickling is light, you still found the chapter hot enough. The next part will have a fair amount more tickling in it.

I enjoyed this interlude with Dawn to be sure! Very hot! You just know there is way more tickling in store between Rod and Dawn... I have a feeling at some point Dawn is going to feel is fingers, his cock or both!
Great stuff AC!!

I enjoyed this interlude with Dawn to be sure! Very hot! You just know there is way more tickling in store between Rod and Dawn... I have a feeling at some point Dawn is going to feel is fingers, his cock or both!
Great stuff AC!!

Oh yes, there is deffinitly going to be mouch more tickling between Dawn and Rod. I'm glad you found this part of the story to be hot. As for what Dawn is going to feel from Rod, you'll have to wait and see who is getting what from whom ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back