• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medeival Meteorologist Tickle Torture

mookster`

On the weekends down in Tampa there is a meteorologist named Megan Hatton who does the weather forecasts. You can see her on you tube and you can google her to get an eye of what she looks like.

I get my jollies of making fun of her especially when the skirt or dress she wears is hiked up a bit so I can make fun of her thunder thighs. She had put on a few pounds over the past couple of years which is a shame since she has a pretty face. Nevertheless, I really didn't want to see her on the air anymore.

I was walking along Honeymoon Island on Tampa Bay one day just minding my own business and thinking about what future blogs I can post when I stumbled and nearly fell. I picked up the object and it was some kind of lamp. Wouldn't it be wild if there was a genie inside so I rubbed the lamp and out popped a genie who had been imprisoned inside the lamp by an evil wizard for thousands of years. Naturally I was granted three wishes and told the genie I would get back to him and said I had 48 hours to decide or the wishes would be revoked.

The following day was Saturday and there was Megan doing the weather and spewing that annoying "OK" to anchor Yolanda Fernandez after she gave the forecast. She wasn't wearing anything good just a "preppy blouse with a tan pantsuit. I shut the television off and went about my day.

The time was nearly up to decide what I wanted so she would only be on once because of some hockey game televised later that day and noticed she was wearing a black jacket and skirt. So when the broadcast concluded and I saw Megan sitting there all smiley and trying to hide those fat legs. I summoned the genie and told her to remember the weather girl for my second wish. I then told the genie that my first wish would be having a soundproof medieval dungeon with one specialty, a rack with a pendulum made entirely of feathers to bring down where the victim's feet would protrude out the leg stocks.

My second wish was to make Ms. Hatton my prisoner and have her locked up in the rack. The wish was granted and a stunned Hatton looked at her surroundings and her predicament. She was astonished to find herself away from her news broadcast and imprisoned in a medieval dungeon. She screamed for help but I told her to scream all she wants that the facility was soundproof. After she screamed the genie warned me I had one minute left to have my third wish granted and I knew exactly what I wanted.

"I want Megan here to be the most ticklish woman in the world."

Megan gulped as the genie granted my third and final wish. This defied all things science that she had a passion for. But my favorite was her passion for killer heels and she had a beautiful pair of strappy open toed black heels on that day. I unbuckled the straps of her shoes and she went hysterical "She really is ticklish" I thought.

By then I turned on the pendulum and began bringing it down as Megan watched in horror and began to brace herself for the torment that awaited her and began giglling when the feathers were just tipping her toes. Then when the feathered pendulum crossed over her toes she reacted so that if she wasn't tied down she probably would have jumped right out of her clothes. By now the pendulum would swoop by every few seconds across Megan's hyperticklish feet as she would crack up hysterically she would beg for the torture to stop as I slowed the pendulum down just a little so she can breathe. I had a huge hard on watching her sweet laughter and her pleading that I had to cum since really I didn't want to rape her.

Later I put Megan on the floor sitting down with her arms changed to the wall and her legs spread but clamped down . I wanted to torture her the way poor Olive Oyl got it with the cats on the ghost ship from a long ago cartoon. But instead I let tuna oil drip down the soles of her feet and when the cats began licking her feet she bellowed in uncontrollable laughter as I really got off on poor Megan being tortured.

The following day I stretched her out on the rack once again in her bare feet and doodled all over them with a felt trip as Megan was brought to tears by the tickling. I then took a brush to scrub her feet clean. I should have asked for a mound of dirt to be placed in some corner of the dungeon to tickle poor helpless Megan's feet sticking out of the sand.

Channel 8 sent out pleas and offered rewards for tips for the safe return of Ms. Hatton but they could dream on. She was to be my tickle slave for the rest of her life well at least until she went bonkers anyway as day after day I would either tickle her with the feather or my fingers and one day I used an electric toothbrush that had her laughing so hard she snorted really loud. I thought I had saved the Tampa area from annoying meteorology and that stupid "OK" from the former Buckeye but I loved seeing her squirm and crack up.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back