• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story.....MMMMM/F.....18+ only

IslandMan

TMF Expert
DISCLAIMER:
Don't read this if you're under 18. No exceptions !!
----------------------------------------------------------------

My BACKYARD Experience

At about 11:30 a.m. my wife, Terri, and I went out in the backyard to sunbathe. Our patio is pretty secluded. As we lay there I reached over and began rubbing suntan oil on her back. I slipped the straps of her bathing suit off and worked my way down her back. I then moved to her legs. I slowly worked my way down the backs of her legs until I got to her feet. Her feet are quite sensitive as she takes great care of them and she is very ticklish. I lightly stroked the bottoms of her feet and held them together so I could rake the full length of her soles a few times. She started laughing loudly so I started back up her legs and then up to her ass. I pealed down her suit, exposing the globes of her rear. I continued the massage the oil into her body, letting a few drops go down the cleft of her ass. I rubbed it into her and moved my hand between her legs, rubbing the lips of her pussy from behind. She then began to moan. I continued to massage her entire backside, lingering on her ass and teasing her soft, pink pussy - slowly, patiently.

After about 20 minutes I had her roll over onto her back. She quickly pulled her suit up over her pussy and breasts. She looked around to see if any neighbors were watching. None were. I then began massaging the fronts of her legs. After moving down her legs and rubbing her feet, I held one leg up and concentrated on tickling her left foot (she responds well to tickling, particularly her feet). I switched to her right foot as she was trying to gain her composure, still laughing, and I locked her right ankle under my right arm and began to scratch my fingernails over her creamy pale arch. She started to plead a bit and laugh louder, all the while trying to tell me that I knew how much that turned her on. I know she didn’t really want me to completely stop tickling, but I did anyway and started massaging again. I moved slowly higher and higher until I came to the juncture of her legs. I then moved to her arms. I slowly moved down her chest and slowly pulling her suit down until I exposed her breasts to the open air. She quickly glanced around again for some neighborly voyeur but there none was to be seen. I rubbed a fair quantity of oil onto her ample breasts while she enjoyed the warmth of the sun. I then pulled Terri’s bathing suit down further displaying her neatly trimmed mound. I slipped her one-piece suit completely off, exposing her fully nude body to the sun. I continued working the oil into her tanned skin, taking the occasional opportunity to tickle her all over her great body.

I then reached for a bottle of massage oil/sexual lubricant and dripped a stream down over the lips of her vagina. She turned her head to the side and relaxed with a moan. While working one hand over her stomach and tits, I began to lightly work the lubricant into her pussy lips. To this, she responded with more whimpers. I was getting very hard by this point. So I reached down and removed my bathing suit, letting my hardening cock bounce free against her side. I moved between her legs, putting them over my shoulders, and lowered my body against hers. I rubbed up and down, using my hard dick as a third hand. While teasing her pussy, I took advantage of her position and tickled her feet, holding her leg with one hand while tickling with the other hand. She loves to have her feet tickled while being fucked. I kept alternating from her right foot to her left foot while rubbing my cock against her crotch, I let it especially linger against her clitoris. Slowly, I slid the head of my cock in between her soft, wet lips. She responded by moaning and spreading her legs further. She was so wet from excitement and the lubricant that my dick slid all the way in up to the hilt. I rocked back and forth, feeling the sensation around the shaft. If I had kept going, and tickling, we both would have climaxed soon.

I had another plan in mind so I slipped out of her and just lay there in the sun next to her. Soon, I checked my watch and told her I had to run to work but that she could stay out here and sunbathe. I knew she was incredibly turned on, but that was part of my plan. I went inside and quickly dressed for work. I came out and kissed her good-bye. I then drove up the street to where some neighbors were having a room and patio added onto their house. The five workers were just finishing for lunch and packing up their tools when I approached. I told them about my wife, who lays out naked in our backyard down the street and would sometimes service men when I wasn't home. I also told them that she was very ticklish. I then told them the address of my house and drove away. I watched in the rearview mirror as I saw them huddle and look down the street. They suddenly quickened their pace and threw their shovels and wheelbarrows hastily into their trucks.

I quickly drove around the block, parked down the block from our house, and watched them approach and park in front of my house. They quietly got out and started to walk around to my gate. I left my car and snuck around the other side and into the house. Through our sliding glass door I could see my wife laying on the patio on the blanket and towel, naked, on her stomach. Through a side window I could see the men sneaking around the other way. Looking back to my wife I saw her stir and roll onto her back. She looked around and then slowly reached down and started to finger her wet, unsatisfied pussy. She reached over and put some more lubricant on her hand and worked it into her pussy. I knew this was going to get good. I quickly ran upstairs and loaded up one of our video cameras. I went and checked out a few of the upstairs windows for the best vantage point. The men had quietly worked their way around the house and were silently taking turns peeking around the corner at my nude, masturbating wife. I went back downstairs and peeked out the window, taking shots of her and her very attentive audience. Terri was lost totally in her activity and didn't notice the men at all. Some of the men had already removed their shirts. All of them were licking their lips.

At this point let me describe each of the men. Three were white. One, the supervisor, was about 40 years old. The other two were about 30 and maybe 21. One of the other guys was a latino with the stereotypical macho look, very muscular and tanned. The last
man was black and about 6'-2" tall. Slowly each of the men moved out from their seclusion and formed a circle around my wife. They watched intently as she neared her peak. Soon she gave a low moan, tensed, flushed red and shook uncontrollably. She then laid back and relaxed. In a moment she slowly opened her eyes. Shocked, she saw her audience gathered around. She let out a small scream and reached for her bathing suit. The men approached and surrounded her as she fumbled with the suit trying to find the openings. They knelt next to her enclosing her in their circle. All the while they were talking to her and complimenting her on her performance. It was obvious she was panicking, because she took a long time to even begin to get her suit on. In the meantime she kept pleading for them to leave, not paying much attention to their comments. Soon one of the men reached out and stroked the bottom of her foot. By this time her suit was almost back on and she had started to try to stand up, but she lost her balance due to the tickling. The men then stood around her not letting her leave the patio despite her appeals. By this time they each were rubbing some part of her body, her arms, neck, and back as well as her legs. They stayed away from the more private areas.

Terri tried to force her way out of the ring but doing so only brought her in contact with one or another of the men. They kept begging her to stay saying that they wouldn't hurt her. That they only wanted to talk. She looked around but could see no escape.
Again she pushed against one of the men but he only embraced her, rubbing his bare chest against her. After a few awkward moments one of the men embraced her from behind. Two others on each side of her each grabbed a leg. Together the three men laid her back on the patio onto her blanket and towel. She struggled trying to break free but this only caused the other two to each grasp an arm. They held her down as she struggled. After a few moments she tired a little and each man held a limb in one hand, two stroking her arms and neck, while the other two stroked her legs with one hand and the bottoms of her feet with the other. Terri is quite ticklish and couldn’t help but start to laugh more, although still struggling and pleading some. The man at her head cradled her against his crotch as he sat cross-legged. She continued her verbal pleas but slowed her physical resistance. The men continued massaging her arms, gently stroking up and down and occasionally tickling under her arms. Despite her objections she began to laugh more and started to relax, obviously becoming more distracted by the ministrations the five pairs of hands were giving her.

When she was fully relaxed they passed around the bottle of oil and began to smooth it over areas of her exposed flesh. The man at her head began moving his strokes from her face and neck, working ever so slowly onto her upper chest. At the same time the men working on her legs moved higher and higher up her thighs with their one hand, while continuing to tickle her feet with the other. The men on her arms soon stroked their entire length pausing at the straps on her shoulders. The large black man had her right arm, the latino her right leg, the supervisor her left leg and the two others her left arm and head. The latino seemed more intent on her foot and tickled it more than the supervisor. The latino would either do one or the other, but he seemed more interested in tickling her foot while holding her right leg tightly. The supervisor kept up both simultaneously, rubbing and stroking her leg then tickling her left foot. They kept up their touching mostly away from her private areas which helped her to relax further.

Soon they prodded her to roll over onto her stomach. She did this with a look of concern and curiosity. They continued to massage her legs, arms, and back. They worked the oil into her gently. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. The men working her legs moved higher and higher and soon began stroking the exposed areas of the cheeks of her ass. Slowly they moved her suit aside little by little until more and more of her ass was exposed. She looked back over her shoulder and tried to reach back to pull her suit out of her crack but her arms were gently restrained by the men working her upper body. They were soon massaging her cheeks gently and sensuously. She again relaxed and closed her eyes. The men working her upper body slowly pulled aside the straps of her suit so they could have unimpeded access to her shoulders. Again she tried to oppose the action but was gently stopped. They pulled her straps further and further down her arms until the top front of her bathing suit pressed against the ground and stopped its progress. At this point they tugged a little harder and tickled her ribs until the bathing suit began to slide down over her breasts which were now against the towel. This caused her to move her arms up in an attempt to push herself up. This only made her loosen the pressure against her body and the bathing suit and allowed the men to pull it down clear to her waist, fully exposing her breasts. Terri immediately dropped back to the ground, attempting to cover herself. She moaned a scared, almost crying response. The men at her legs then started to tickle her feet again, distracting her so they could further pull down her bathing suit and have greater access to her entire back. Her suit now just barely covered her waist and down her crack. The men continued their massage now almost having full access to her entire backside. As they held her down, having no choice, she soon again relaxed and started to slowly close her eyes.

This continued for about another 15 minutes. They then prodded her to turn over onto her back. She reached down and brought her suit up over her breasts and began to turn over. Once in a seated position she began to reinsert her arms into the straps of the suit but the men gently forced her back and pulled her arms away from the straps. She again moaned her disapproval. She started to say something but realized it would be of no avail and lay back against the towel. Terri had, however, recovered her breasts. The men again began their sensuous tickling and massage. This time the men on her legs got more organized. One focused more on running his fingertips up and down the creamy pale arches of her feet while the other became a little more bold in his movements along her legs and up her thighs. Occasionally they would bump up against her crotch and indirectly rub her **** with the side of their hands as they rubbed her upper thighs. The latino whispered something to the supervisor and suddenly they both concentrated more on tickling her feet. The latino started sucking her toes from time to time, while he continued to stroke the bottom of her foot. The men working her arms and upper chest became also more daring and reached more and more under her bathing suit top toward her breasts, tickling her underarms and ribs all the while. In doing so they pushed further and further aside the material of her bathing suit. Soon, the bathing suit was back down to her waist, and she was laughing more again with her eyes closed. The black man was asking “Is our pretty baby ticklish ?” while he tickled around her navel and played with her right breast.

The man at her head lowered it to the ground, got up and disappeared around the side of the house. About one minute later he reappeared-naked. His cock slowly rising in a semi-erect state. He approached quietly and tapped the black man on the shoulder. The naked man reached down and took the place of the black man who got up and also went around the corner of the house. The naked man positioned himself so Terri's arm and hand were between his kneeling legs - her hand just inches below his dangling balls. The black man reappeared sporting a huge member, also semi-erect. He approached and tapped off the man on her other arm. The black man then placed himself in a position similar to the man over her right arm, still taking every opportunity to tickle her underarms and tummy and play with her nipples. Each man took his turn disrobing around the corner. Terri was totally oblivious to this activity. All the while the men continued their boldness in playing with her breasts and rubbing her crotch through her suit. It was obvious that despite her objections she was enjoying the tickling and the attention. By the time the men were all naked and her suit had been pulled down to her waist, the men working her upper body had full access to her stomach and breasts. She was laughing and breathing deeply and her chest heaved slightly with each noticeable sign of excitement. Every now and then the men would all tickle her at once and she would plead more for them to stop, laughing and writhing against their fingers probing her tummy and underarms, pinching her nipples while squeezing her ribs, trying in vain to kick her feet away from the nails scraping over her pale, smooth arches, whenever the other hands weren’t teasing her pussy through the fabric of her swimsuit, which was now down to her hips.

The supervisor, who was working her legs, reached up and moved aside the crotch over her suit. This caused my wife to open her eyes and try to reach toward her exposed ****. This action only brought her in contact with two excited cocks. She looked left and right and all around and surveyed the situation. Seeing all these men naked and in various states of excitement caused her to struggle more violently to escape. The men held her tighter and all, as if on cue, started taking turns tickling her to distract her. The latino started really tickling her foot and saying “Kitchie kitchie koo....” She started really shaking and laughing uncontrollably. At that point, the supervisor grabbed the sides of her bathing suit and said, "O.K. Enough of the appetizers. Let's get to the main course." With that he quickly jerked down the suit totally exposing her fully naked body. She tried to kick and squirm but to no avail. She moaned half crying and half laughing, as the one man was tickling her ribs while the latino was vigorously stroking the bottoms of her feet. The supervisor then reached over to the sexual lubricant I had left behind and dripped a large amount down on her pubic hair and over onto her pussy lips. He gently reached forward and rub in into her lips while two of the men held her legs apart. He rubbed her clitoris for a minute or two and then slowly worked his middle finger into her vagina. "Boys, she doesn't need any lubricant. She's wetter than any I've ever felt." He reached down and stroked his own cock with lubricant back and forth until it stood totally erect.

He then told the other men to lift her up. Each man cradled a part of her body, controlling her squirming. They brought her up to waist height. The supervisor then stepped forward between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down her moist slit. Terri begged him not to fuck her but her pleas were not even heard. The men at her upper body lifted her head so she could see the cock parting her lips. Slowly he began to insert just the tip a little bit at a time into her vagina. Moving back and forth he lingeringly entered her. All the while, the latino was behind the supervisor. tickling her feet back and forth. She would buck up and down whenever the latino was tickling both feet. After a few minutes of this teasing the supervisor was fully inserted. This was her first real cock other than mine she had ever experienced. The other men began to rock her back and forth on his turgid cock. He commented on how great it felt. Terri looked down between her legs, writhing and laughing and watching intently. She appeared as if she didn't know whether to enjoy it or to fight back. She slowly began to respond. The supervisor moved her legs up over his shoulders until her knees were locked up over them. He signaled the others to lower her to the ground.

Once back on the ground he began his own rhythm-back and forth-slowly and deliberately. This position gave the latino perfect access to her feet. He would work on one, tickling and licking and sucking......scraping his fingernails over and over the soft pale arches of her tanned feet......while she intermitently laughed and struggled and moaned. Terri braced herself against the ground still fighting slightly. Two men at her side, the black man and another placed their cocks into her outstretched hands. At first she tried to pull away but then they kept forcing her to make contact. Deftly they worked their cocks into her palms. At first she didn't respond but soon she tightened her gripped slightly. She turned her head to the side, laughing more relaxed and closed her eyes. The supervisor still worked away between her legs.

Shortly, one of the men suggested that she be fully pleasured first. He recommended he make her cum first. The supervisor withdrew and the man who made the suggestion dropped between her limp thighs. He began to vigorously lick her ****, especially teasing her clitoris. After about a minute she began to respond. First she moaned and then gripped the two cocks tighter and began to stroke them almost subconsciously. The latino man who had her feet started really sucking her toes while stroking the bottoms of her feet. The man between her legs carried on his motions. Terri soon began bucking, laughing and maoning and stroking the cocks faster and harder. The man licking her inserted two fingers inside and continued his tongue thrashes harder and faster. After about five or six minutes she tensed and moaned a deep guttural sound as her **** began to pulsate rhythmically. She relaxed and turned her head to the side, stopping all movement.

The action stopped for a few minutes as she rested and then the supervisor resumed his position between her legs and slowly reinserted his tool. This time Terri laid back and relaxed. Soon she even began to respond to his movements. She resumed her
tight grip on the two cocks in her hand and slowly began to pump them again. This again triggered the hardening process. The supervisor began to pump harder and faster and soon was obviously well on his way. He reached down and locked Terri's knees in his arms and pulled her legs back up over her shoulders-allowing total deep penetration. The latino started tickling again, telling one of the other guys to help him. Each man had one foot, now pulling her legs apart, holding each foot by the toes with one hand while tickling the arch with the other. She moaned and laughed and bucked in response. Soon the supervisor rose up on his arms groaned and tensed the muscles of his legs and ass and poured his sperm into her waiting pussy. She moaned and froze in an effort to feel each squirt of his cock. After about thirty seconds he dropped onto her chest and lay there until his softening cock fell from her lips.

The men in her hands had pulled free and the black man had moved to the lawn, laying on his back. He called to her, stroking his cock, and invited her to come over and ride it. At first she hesitated. I don't know whether it was because she was beginning to feel guilty and did not want to continue or because she was fearful of the size of his monstrous cock. It stood up against his stomach, extending about eight inches from its base. She looked at it for a minute as the other men prodded her to try it. She then crawled over toward the awaiting erection. I could see come oozing from her ****. The entire inside of her thighs were coated and it dripped down toward her knees as she crawled along. I zoomed in the camera to get a close-up. As she approached the sable colored penis she reached forward and touched in gently. She examined it thoroughly. I think she was testing to see if it would bend. Many times if I used a dildo on her that size she later complained that it hurt because it didn't bend like a real one. Then curiously she bent over and began to taste the huge cock. She worked it all over. In the meantime, the others approached and began rubbing her back and ass. Two men again began rubbing her dangling tits. The latino man moved in behind her and slowly insert his hardened cock into her **** as his reached around her. To this she responded by glancing back to see who her visitor was and then went back to work on her ebony rod. As the latino man pumped her from behind he started tickling her tummy and ribs. She was laughing and moaning as best she could with her mouth engaged in that activity. It was her first experiencing for having two real cocks enter her body at the same time. She continued to suck and lick the cock in her mouth, pausing occasionally to laugh and feel more completely the penis in her vagina. After about five minutes the latino man in her **** exploded and pulled her tight against his loins. She stopped sucking and closed her eyes, again trying to feel each streaming jet of sperm entering her. He came for almost a full minute and then withdrew.

Terri then move quickly astride the black man and positioned her **** above his dick. She rubbed the lips of her **** against his cock, spreading a mixture of her juices and the semen from the two other men over him. She then whispered, "Put it in but please go slow." He reached down and she raised herself up slightly. She looked down between her hanging breasts and watched as he place the head against her entrance. She began to lower herself, savoring each millimeter of the large cock invading her. She moved up and down slightly, each time taking more and more of the immense unit. After about two or three minutes she finally hit rock bottom. Their pubic bones hit. Terri threw back her head and closed her eyes, sitting still, feeling the experience of this mammoth tool. Slowly she began to move. Soon she was really getting into it. The other men again surrounded her and began to stroke her body. She continued to pump the large cock hard and fast. After about five minutes she suddenly got off and urged the black man to do her doggy style -- her favorite position. He pumped her solidly as she let out little squeals and moans with each thrust of his hips. The other guys watched the two unserviced men stroking their ever hardening cocks. After about another 3-4 minutes the black man tensed and poured his liquid her plumbing. They both paused and slowly relaxed. He gently pushed her forward and they both fell to the ground as he lay atop her. The contrast of her milky white skin against his dark skin was beautiful. Soon his cock softened and fell from its cavity.

One of the neglected men then laid down next to her and pulled her atop him. She lay there breathing heavily, exhausted from her last encounter. He slid her up so their bodies were face to face. He tugged at her knees and she brought them forward into a kneeling
position. She sluggishly began to rub her vulva against his turgid cock. She sat up and reached between her legs. This time she guided his manhood into her without any prompting. He reached up and massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples to full erection. At the same time, the latino started tickling her feet and ribs again, going back and forth from ribs to underarms and then down to her feet. The last man moved behind her and knelt down. He then reached around and began to stroke her breasts, tickling her underarms also. He also started kissing and nibbling her neck from behind.

A thought entered my mind that maybe he was going to try to penetrate her from behind at the same time. My angle was poor for a decent close-up shot so I quickly took my other video camera and ran out the side door and snuck around the house to where I had a clear shot of her being infiltrated. One of the other men saw me and I quickly motioned to him to keep quiet. I then signaled to him to use the camera to move in close. He came over and I took him around the corner of the house and gave him a quick lesson on the camera. He then returned to the scene. I went back inside and manned the other camera. The man with the camera moved in real close behind and beside, taking extreme close-ups of the tickling, teasing, sucking and fucking action.

Soon the man rubbing her from behind reached over and took the massage oil and dripped some along the length of his rigid penis. He drizzled a small amount down the crack of her ass and over her anus. He rubbed it into her asshole with his middle finger. Terri suddenly turned and gave him a look of discomfort but said nothing to stop him. He carefully inserted first just a little of his finger and then ever so slowly the entire length into her rear opening. This he also continued for a minute or two. Then he withdrew from her **** and began rubbing his cock against her anus. When he felt she was prepared he inserted the tips of two fingers into her rear and expanded the opening enough to insert the head of his cock. He grasped his penis by its base and slowly nudged forward, inserting his cock a millimeter at a time. Terri simply leaned forward and half heartedly accepted the invasion. After perhaps two minutes, he was completely buried in her third opening. Again the rhythm began. After another five minutes the man under her began to tense and pump up into her **** with much more determined strokes. It was evident that he could not last much longer. As he commence to spurt his prize, the man in her ass felt through the thin membrane of her body the excitement and immediately emptied the contents of his swollen testicles into her ass. Terri stopped moving long enough to experience fully the eruptions her sensuous body had caused. The three of them collapsed in a heap.

The supervisor tugged her from the pile of bodies and rolled her to her back. He climbed on top of her and placed his now rehardened cock at her much used pussy lips. This time he plunged in quickly and began hard and fast movements. He held her arms above her head while he raised himself up on his extended arms and pounded away. Terri turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. As before, she began to whimper in little moans and stifled cries of excitement. The latino man approached and lay beside her, pressing his soft cock against her lips, while he tickled her underarms. She gobbled up the latino’s cock with still moaning and laughing. The other men took turns either showering with the garden hose, taking video shots of the action, and tickling her. At this pace the supervisor only lasted about 4-5 minutes and again emptied his treasure into her pussy. He withdrew and the latino man, who had regained his erection, quickly mounted her. He continued the same tempo and velocity as the supervisor. At the same time, the black man began to tickle her furiously. He seemed possessed to tickle her as much as he could, now taunting her saying, “Is our pretty baby still ticklish ?” Then, after his shower in the hose, the man who had screwed her in the ass placed his cock in her mouth and again she began to suck it to hardness. The latino went for about 6-7 minutes and then he withdrew. He reached over and grabbed Terry's right hand and wrapped it around his cock and helped her move it up and down, stroking his cock. He also began to help the black man tickle her and he started saying “Kitchie kitchie koo....” over and over again as he shot jets of liquid heat from his cock as she stroked it. Some spurts reached her breasts and he reached over and rubbed the gel into her breasts and stomach.

The latino jumped aside as the other man moved from her mouth to her **** in one smooth movement. He plunged in and picked up the pace that had been established. The last white man finished his shower and also place the head of his dick at her mouth, which she nearly inhaled. About two minutes into this round of rapid fucking Terri began to tense and breathe heavily. She stopped sucking the cock in her mouth and appeared to be concentrating only on the events below her neck. She then moaned loud and long, reaching down and pulling the man in her womanhood deep inside as she came from the fucking and the tickling. After about 30-45 seconds she relaxed and tried to keep her over-sensitized clitoris from rubbing against anything. One more minute and that man shot his load into her opening.

The last of the white men then mounted her and began a slower, gentler motion. He lifted up his upper body and caressed her breasts and face. After she had recovered from her orgasm, he leaned forward, putting her back onto her back, and began more vigorous motions. The other man was beginning to get dressed and traded camera duty. The black man remained to watch. He trapped her arms under his legs while kneeling above her head and began to tickle her underarms and pinch her nipples. As expected, he too offered his immense licorice stick to Terri. She gently nibbled and licked and then sucked the staff. The other man lasted about another 3-4 minutes and then rolled off exhausted. He stumbled to his feet and began to shower and then clothe.

The black man allowed Terri to suck him to full erection and then moved atop her and slowly implanted his root in her fertile wet valley. He also held her arms above her head as he began to pound his full eight inches into her abused pussy. She again turned her
head to the side and closed her eyes, trying to concentrate fully on the endeavor between her outstretched limbs. He kept up a vigorous stride, sliding almost fully out and then all the way in to the hilt with each stroke. A few minutes into this episode she again began to breathe heavily and to tense up. She drew her legs open wider to accomodate his thrusts urging his movements back and forth. I was watching the look on her face when she started laughing again and I looked over to see the latino and the supervisor tickling her feet again. They each had a leg locked underneath an arm and were wildly tickling each foot with the other hand. The latino was quickly scrabbling his fingers over the soft arch of her right foot while the supervisor was concentrating right underneath the bottom of her the toes of her left foot. She was going nuts again - I don’t know where she got the energy.

One of the other men came back over after hosing off and started helping the supervisor tickle her foot while the black man started playing with her breasts with one hand and pinching her nipples again, all the while pumping his cock into her pussy. She was laughing and screaming until she tensed, threw her arms back and came again. The black man came soon after she did, then he rested atop her until the supervisor called, "Hey, Tom. Let's get going. We're already two hours late to the next job." Tom rolled off and dowsed himself in the hose and began to dress. The supervisor approached my wife and said, "You're too much woman for just one man. Do you think we could come back and party another day?" Terri just kept her eyes closed and didn't say anything. She didn't say "yes" out loud. After a moment she reached down between her legs and scooped out a palm-full of cum and spread it over her right breast and then tasted the mixture. The supervisor said, "I'll take that as a 'yes'." The men packed up and left, handing me the camera through the side door as they passed. Terri slowly recovered and weakly raised herself to her feet. She haltingly took her bathing suit and other items and with shaking legs moved slowly toward the house. I quickly snuck out the front door and off to work.

What a day !!

Dude, this story was none like i ever heard. It was so awesome that I was in awe the whole time. Keep up the good work man i expect more good stories like this in the future.

This is by far the hottest story i've ever read. I wish this would be a video!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back